Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Chase Rhayne Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Chase Rhayne Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Chase Rhayne Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Chase Rhayne Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Chase Rhayne Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Chase Rhayne Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Chase Rhayne Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Chase Rhayne Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Chase Rhayne Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Chase Rhayne Vote_lcapChase Rhayne Voting_barChase Rhayne Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Chase Rhayne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaseRhayne
ChaseRhayne

RPG character
Name: Chase Rhayne
Code Name: Minotaur
Villain or good guy?: Good

Chase Rhayne Empty
PostSubject: Chase Rhayne   Chase Rhayne Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:47 pm

"None shall survive the maze of the Minotaur!"

Chase Rhayne

Chase Rhayne Anime_guy

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Chase Dominic Rhayne
Nickname(s): N/A
Codename: Minotaur
Alias(es): N/A
Classification: 1/2 Human, 1/2 Demon
Affiliation: Hero

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 216 lbs
Other Traits: He has a bull's tail (normally concealed) and has fangs rather than teeth. His eyes also have a slightly more 'animalistic' look to them.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Animalistic Powers: Chase has a unique power to utilize and combine the powers of different animals. While he has access to any animal he wishes, he has a select few he considers 'favorites'. (These are the only ones available for use in RP)

Cheetah: Enhanced speed. Maximum running speed of 60 mph. Retractable Claws.

Gorilla: Enhanced strength. Maximum weight to lift being 4400 lbs

Hawk: Grows enormous wings from his back and enables flight, at 30 mph. He is only slowed due to his weight and size.

Bull: Enhanced strength, grows bull horns, and increases endurance slightly. Enough to endure breaking through stone without taking much damage.

Alligator: Roughens skin, similar to an Alligator's scales to increase endurance. His endurance increases to a point of being nearly bulletproof.

Piranha: Strengthens teeth to bite through substances up to the strength of steel and allows breathing underwater.

Wolf: Tracking abilities through scent.

Porcupine: Grows spines which can be ripped out of his skin and thrown as projectiles. These are rather weak however and will not pierce most metals.

Skills:
Above-Average Strength
High Durability

Weaknesses:
Normally very slow
No peripheral vision
Cannot reach most of his back

Equipment:
N/A

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Chase, unlike his sister, is rather light spirited. Despite his curse, he has a rather positive outlook on life, seeing it more as a gift. He serves as his sister's conscience in some ways, keeping her on the right path in a sense. Each twin is everything to the other, and thus he is very protective of her, and if anything were to happen to her...well, there's no telling how far he'd go.

Strengths:
Close Combat
Extremely Intelligent
Highly Protective
Very Intimidating

Interests/Habits:
Reading
Exercise

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:
Maria Alexis Rhayne (Mother)
Horok (Father, Demon)

Place of Origin:
New York, New York

Current City:
Jump City

History:
Chase and his twin sister, Isabelle, were the creation of the unholy demon, Horok the Horrid, and their mother, Maria. Growing up, Isabelle exibited strange, otherwordly powers, whereas Chase was relatively normal. The two were cast aside, considered freaks, due to the markings on Isabelle's arm and the things she was capable of.

There came a time however, where things became a bit...strange. Chase began to think that maybe he shouldn't be considered a freak, just because his sister had some kind of 'super power' and confronted her. There was so much arguing that the two almost immediately became sick of eachother and Isabelle stormed off. After a moment of thinking, Chase decided it would be best to apologize, walking toward her room.

Halfway there, his sister's curse began to take control of him, and he began to transform. Growing a full foot in height, gaining weight and far more muscle than before, he became a cursed being. Initially, Chase was enraged, refusing to speak to his sister and avoiding her altogether. But then she appeared to be...genuinely sorry. At that point, Chase decided to forgive his sister, and the two began life living alone and fending for themselves in an old apartment building.

Sample RP

Watching his sister slam the door to her room, Chase shook his head and turned around. "Unbelievable." He said to himself, kicking over a chair. "The things I do for her and she can't even be sorry for what this does to me? Is that really so much to ask?" Turning around, he punched a wall, leaving a rather large hole in it. "And of course we can't even stop to listen to me!" He said, sitting down and breathing deeply.

"I just...oh man...what have I done?" Slowly standing up, Chase started toward her room. "I should apologize..." He said. Then it happened. His vision began to blur, his eyes glazed over. Looking down at his hands, his skin began to change to fur...then scales...something was definitely wrong. Falling to the ground, he let out a blood curdling scream, falling unconscious.

When he came to, he saw his sister, kneeling over him, holding her staff. "I...I did all I could..." She'd told him as he slowly got to a standing position. Oddly enough...his sister was now...much shorter than him. "What do you mean?" He began, but looking at his hands, he knew the answer. He had claws.

"Chase...I really didn't mean to do this...and I can't fix you! I tried everything!" Isabelle was pleading behind him, trying to stop him. But Chase had already broken the window and was gone, running as fast as he could on the rooftops of New York.

Last edited by ChaseRhayne on Sat May 26, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Chase Rhayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase Rhayne   Chase Rhayne Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:08 pm

okay, if youre gonna have animal powers, cheetahs only go 75 max, hawks, when actually flying and not falling, they go 40 max and you said he was slowed, which he would. and for all his forms, as for his other forms, i have to know how much they can endure/lift. can he use them at the same time? what will the effects be of combining multiple strength upgrades?

Why doesnt he have peripheral vision is he doesn't usually have horns? Are there any limits to how many forms he can use at the same time?
Back to top Go down
ChaseRhayne
ChaseRhayne

RPG character

Chase Rhayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase Rhayne   Chase Rhayne Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:24 pm

Ok, to answer some questions, there is no limit tithe number of forms combinable. For lack of a better term, similar powers will not 'stack'

I have also edited everything.

And as for the peripheral vidion, he's predominantly bull, and thus takes on those aspects. He just lucked out on horns because I couldn't find a pic with them that I liked.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Chase Rhayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase Rhayne   Chase Rhayne Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:47 pm

all right, could you please include that cheetahs tend to run out of energy after moments of running. Oh and why would a bull be fireproof? its fire, organic stuff burns. as a human, what is above average strength?
Back to top Go down
ChaseRhayne
ChaseRhayne

RPG character

Chase Rhayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase Rhayne   Chase Rhayne Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:53 pm

Above average. Pretty easy to know. The average human lifts ab bit less than their weight, so this is pretty much lifting his weight, so without powers he lifts 200, get it?

The fire thing was meant to be elsewhere. My bad. Gimme a minute.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Chase Rhayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase Rhayne   Chase Rhayne Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Okay, I guess this is ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chase Rhayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase Rhayne   Chase Rhayne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chase Rhayne
Page 1 of 1