Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Turning the chase inside out [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Turning the chase inside out [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Turning the chase inside out [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Turning the chase inside out [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Turning the chase inside out [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Turning the chase inside out [Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Turning the chase inside out [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Turning the chase inside out [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Turning the chase inside out [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Turning the chase inside out [Open] Vote_lcapTurning the chase inside out [Open] Voting_barTurning the chase inside out [Open] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Turning the chase inside out [Open] Vote_lcapTurning the chase inside out [Open] Voting_barTurning the chase inside out [Open] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Turning the chase inside out [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Turning the chase inside out [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:46 pm

she is wearing a red tanktop and blue jean high waist pants, with boots with bow ties on the back of them. She has elbow-high sun resistant gloves and a wide-brimmed White hat. thanks to the high buildings their were allot of shades for her to be in. With her bass axe by her side she drifted threw the air untill she sat atop of a building that is being constructed. she sat on one of the steel beams with her hat against the sun. she was able to settle in the city but is not comfortable with the fresh scent of blood and no radioactivity in the air. across the road was a quite busy Mcdonalds. she gave a half smile of her last diner she went to, shattered, forgotten, a sad reminder of a lost era. now she in that era again, waiting to see if this world will fall to the same fate. Well let make the most of it with a little fun. "Always Hunted,Always Hungered.make the chased inside out" she sang in a soft tone as the spell drifted into the restaurant. then all the hamburgers jumped out of the bags and even the person mouth.

they swish and mush together creating muscle out of meat and their blood runs grease. their was about 7 grown cows rampaging in the diner with people screaming. Marcy couldn't help but chuckle at the cow that was trying to eat a persons arm but it had no teeth. Then she saw the lonely chicken nuggets scattered across the floor."Yeah, it'll be funny." she brought them back to life and they began to stuff their bones into people nose and ears.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character
Name: Mark Rowan
Code Name: Teen Lantern
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:47 pm

Mark had been eating a burger with fries in the restaurant at a table, things in his life had been kind of weird lately and he was taking a moment to reflect on that. He also thought that he should try and go back to school, but wasn't so sure on how that would work with his superhero schedule. Not to mention the super powered ring on his finger came with a large database of knowledge of it's own. Little did he know, the entire scene was about to get a lot weirder. For as he took a bite of his burger, suddenly, he felt the meat in his mouth jumping around. The action of his food moving freaked him out to the point that Mark instantly spit it out and then watched as the glob of meat and everyone elses food moved around and came together to form 7 large cows.

Well you don't see that everyday. People began to run around in mass hysteria, some kind of freaky magic was a foot and Mark had to act now before these farm animals stampeded into someone. After looking around for a moment he quickly changed into his superhero costume, the Blue Lantern symbol shining bright blue on his chest. He hoped no one had really noticed him change since the cows were kind of the focus at the moment. Then as he stood up and pointed his ring at the animals he thought of what to make to capture the dairy beasts. "Then again, neither is this." And with that suddenly a long snaking blue line sunk out from around the ring and formed a big blue fence like stable around each of the cows until it eventually connected and made a pen. "Sorry fellas, but people paid good money to eat you, but if you're good I can maybe talk them into taking free gallons of milk rather than turning you back into patties." As Teen Lantern spoke he approached the pen and patted one of the oddly shaped mutated cows joyfully. He was happy to have quelled the main threat, but now the question was begged, who had re-animated them in the first place?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm

since the lantern of hope has a Universal Translator he can preety much understand what the cows are saying. "Murders!....Baby Slaughter!..... Cattle Prods!........Shipping our body parts everywhere!...." they were becoming unease as they dont want to go back into the oven and being slice up into tiny patties. The largest cow laughed at the blue man "good money?....were a DOLLAR WORTH....a dollar......for a life......."

Marceline was enjoying the scene, she knew there was a hero around since the city is crawling with them. With her vampire eye she scanned the menu and grinned while holding back a laugh."onion rings, this will be fun" she cast the charm and the squid arms pop out of the fries and began to laces each other until it become what looks like a dog size squid made out of yarn. it was slowly moving across the floor aimlessly. she was having fun since she never use her necromancy much since their wasn't much to bring back except skeletons.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:25 pm

whoa, that's just weird talking cows? As the cows complained to him the ring slinger threw up his hands in a calming sort of manner. "Guys, guys, please I was really just joking about you getting eaten. I promise well find you some nice pasture somewhere to graze in. I'm sure meat cows are worth just as much alive as viewing attractions then they are dead in people's stomachs." However, as Mark spent time trying to calm the farm animals dow, again suddenly, he saw yet another creature beginning to emerge from the kitchen behind the counter. "Aww come on, what now?" A giant fried squid began to slither it's way from the greasy friars. This kind of presented a problem for Mark. He was already expending energy holding the cows, to deviate from that and try to combat this squid to would spread his energy pretty thin, but he had to try anyway. Just keep Hope. He told himself as he thought of Moby Dick and his excursions with the creatures of the deep. "Sorry, I'm not Ishmael and you're not a living thing fry squid, so take thy harpoon and be gone ye soulless creature, YARGH!"

As the Blue Lantern spoke he summoned a quick light construct in his hand, with a blue eye patch and hat to boot and threw the blue harpoon at the squid hoping to run it through and pin it into something. While doing so his stable began to crack a bit, making it easier for the cows to escape if they really tried, but Mark didn't notice he too was kind of having fun. Meanwhile, people were running out of the restaurant, heck even the cook had abandoned ship, so to speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:58 pm

Marceline laughed at the blue man. she floated down to the diner and telekinesis made the doors open. The blue man impale the squid in the mouth well since the squid was really light it didit stop the harpoon instead it pushed it into a stove which someone left open and left it running. The squid writhes and he grasp the harpoon but its loose body began to blacken and began to fall apart. She lifted the spell from the cows making them collasp into a mound of patties. She was done since the moby dick scene had made her day.

"Aye captain blue, quite a catch you got there" she tried to speak in a sailor accent, she lean on one of the tables and looked around the room. "quite a mess, oh you miss the chickens" she grin as the chicken legs and nuggets were whats look like dancing since they have one leg. "i could lift the spell, but weres the fun part of that" she gave him another kind smile as she leaned against the counter.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:43 pm

"Aye captain blue, quite a catch you got there"

After impaling the fried squid Mark suddenly heard a voice near him and turned to see an extremely pretty, but oddly gray colored girl leaning against a table. Oddly enough he hadn't even heard her walk in. As Mark looked at her confusingly the hat and eye patch disappeared off his head and now the only blue construct in the room was to corral for the meat cows. "Thanks, and no I didn't miss them, but if found them to be kind of harmless and oddly cute. So decided to save the chicken for last." As he spoke the weird and rather fearless girl moved to the counter and gave him a really disarming grin, but TL knew to keep his guard up.

Although, engaging in a bit of conversation never hurt anyone. "Spell huh? So you're the one behind this. Cool trick, got any others, and name for that matter?" As Mark spoke he smiled, he was a smart kid, and he knew if she wanted to fight or ambush him she could've probably done so by now or done a lot worse than make meat cows and fry squids. Then again maybe not, he didn't know her powers or what she even was but, either way he wasn't perceiving her as a threat at the moment. Mark was an agent of hope afterall, and he was hoping she was friendly, but still it never hurt to ask. "So seeing as no one got hurt, there's really no need for me to try and fight or arrest you or anything like that, right? Because if that's the case I'm gonna need another burger since my meal got disturbed." A joke, and a smile back at her to show he was just kidding about the fight comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:24 pm

"hehe still hungry after seeing your food come to life, you got a strong stomach" this guy is pretty fun, that's good at least she has someone to play with. she looked at the nuggets wobbling on the floor. "Its not much, i dont use necromancy often. i find it boring really, since its so common for bringing up skeletons. i use it for....comical use" its annoying when all necromancers always summon skeletons, i mean come on! a sushi bar would be hilarious with a cut off tail slapping a persons face. it had been dull around here with all the strict rules and repeats, she needed more adventure around here.

she made a chant making some of the chicken nuggets form into whats look like a football with one bone feet and two stubby human hands. it went into the Kitchen and made hamburgers and luckily their was some meat left."i have a few other tricks, but why ruin the surprise" she gave him a flirty wink before the football chicken came out with two ultimate cheeseburgers with fries.

Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:04 pm

"Comical use, huh? That's really righteous man. Most super powered peeps I run into just love to use their powers to break, rob, and hurt others and then I only get to use mine to stop them. But using them for stuff like jokes would be a good change of pace...." As Mark spoke the corral that held the cows suddenly disappeared and instead the blue light shifted towards the cows making a farmer and a bucket next to each of them that was squeezing meaty gushy spit wads from their utters. One farmer even spit some tobacco into a container that materialized right next to him to boot making a sound on impact. "...Don't cha' think? Haha."

While Mark was showing off what his ring could do, even though he probably didn't need to, because Marceline obviously saw what he did to the squid earlier. She had taken the liberty of animating the chicken strips to enter the kitchen, and then after TL's cow show he was brought out cheeseburgers and fries, which he assumed was for both of them. However, the place was a mess and the commotion and cows had knocked all the furniture around. "Well thank you madame, may I ask you to join me?" As Teen Lantern spoke the farmers disappeared and instead brooms appeared all around he room moving debris out of the way, while at the same time near Marceline and Mark a large round blue table appeared with a blue swaying cloth over it and a candle in the middle. There was also a chandelier overhead and a small violin playing to the right, followed by Mark's clothes shifting to an old gentlemen's tuxedo with a monocle with top hat included. "What?...Top hat too much?" Mark was really enjoying himself, it felt great to just let his imagination flow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:58 am

"your so sweet" she smile as she shape shifted her cloths to early 90s Victoria dress, she still have her hat on. she wink at the gentalman as she sat down. the football chicken place the food on the table. she wasn't hungry since she feed awhile ago but that doesn't mean she cant enjoy the taste. "yea there need to be some change around here, people abusing and people fighting but wheres the fun." she eyed the lone blue candle flame, to bad it wasn't real otherwise she would've done another trick but she cant use them all in one place.

she wasn't really in the whole fancy stuff with the dresses and fine dinner. but hey that's the fun part of it."So whats your name, mine is Marceline you may call me Marcy or Mar Mar" actually she wouldn't like mar mar since it reminds her of her ex, she was basically daring him to say it. man if shes Ash again she would kick him in the groin 666 times.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:58 pm

As she complimented him and changed herself into more Victorian clothing, Mark mentally commanded the chairs at the table to pull back and allow them to sit down and then scooted forward themselves. Also, as she was speaking a blue butler seemed to walk up out of no where and grabbed the ketchup bottle before spraying it evenly over both their fries and then disappeared. "Sadly, that's the hopeless world we live in. It's full of people trying to take over, prove who and what they are, trying to boss you around, and tell you what you should be doing with your life. Actually, that's the universe we live in. Trust me I know..." It was at that point while thinking about the guardians and the JLA and Ganthet and the other Blue Lantern's who were all superior to him, his thought process was broken when Marceline introduced herself.

After eating a few more of his ketchup drenched fries he wiped his mouth with a handkerchief and then placed it back in his coat pocket and before he spoke. "Wow, that's a really pretty name, Marc." He thought he was being clever by going with option C. "Technically I'm a space protector assigned to this sector, Blue Lantern 2814, but many just call me the Teen Lantern, because I don't really like the other title." However, after he finished speaking Mark transformed his clothing and his clothes back to civvies and showed his true face. "But you can just call me Mark, Mark Rowan." Oddly enough, Mark could always tell who he was willing to show his real identity to after a few minutes of talking to them, and then again, it wasn't like he had a family to worry about protecting. He trusted Marceline, she seemed nice, and fun, and awesome, and super cool to hang with, and whoaaa ya fanboyish much? Mark started to remember that he needed to keep his hopeful emotions in check when he had the ring on. He then took a few bites of his burger and smiled at the football shaped chicken. "Hey, this is pretty good, have you ever considered cooking your own kind?" He smiled as he said this, it was another joke. Although, he wasn't fully sure if the chicken could understand him or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:53 pm

Marcy picked up a fry with ketchup and licked it revealing some of her fangs before eating it."an space protector huh, sounds neat. too bad they aren't any in another dimension" she smile as mark showed his face, he seems cute not too serious but happy and hopeful. well since he told her what he is its fair to tell him hers."well i should tell you who i am, im from a whole different universe. as far i can tell theirs alot of crossings here.i was human like you....... until i lived threw the end of Humanity" she stopped their making suspense. allot of memory's coming back to her as it was days before, since everything of this place reminded her of it.

"i was born a few months before it, i was a half human demon at the time. my dad who was a demon and you know how they are, always making deals with humans." she much on a couple more fries before speaking. "my memory that i can recall is me sitting near a shed overrun with moss with a ruin tank near it. i was fixing my beloved hambo at the time who is a teddy bear.The War was massive mark, it was called the mushroom war for a reason. city's fell and landscape cracked i was pretty much alone........im 1016 years old and i remember turning sixteen and becoming a vampire. of course all the blood was radioactive so i had to adapt to shades of red like ketchup" she picked up another fry full with ketchup and pops a fang into draining the color and making look like gravy.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Mark continued to eat his burger as she told her story, pausing for a second at the points where she mentioned death and destruction. Unlike most others Mark actually cared and listened to other people's grief, not just tolerated them talking until he got his turn, and maybe it was just the ring talking to him mentally, but he wanted to tell her that everything was going to be ok now that she was here with him. Yup, definitely the ring... Spreading hope and all that jazz. "Wow you're 1016...Uhh, well you aged pretty gracefully let me tell you..." Mark chuckled a bit as he attempted to re-lighten the mood, but then seriously noted that he understood her situation. "I'm sorry about your home world, that really sucks, I feel if we didn't have people like myself and others here on this Earth trying to make it a better place, we'd end up the same way. If only people could learn from your misfortunate past, we could possibly avoid that future." Mark then received a radical idea; maybe, she could help? "Hey Marc, where are you staying, I mean have you and Hambo found any place to live yet?...Oh, and before I forget, what the heck is a Hambo haha?" As Mark spoke he finished his burger and raised an eyebrow curiously after watching her drain the color from her fries. Wicked. The expression on his face made it seem like he found that to be rather interesting. After being trained by life sized turtles, angels, pegasuses, and guys with four arms, not much surprises you anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:53 pm

"thanks, i had grown pretty gracefully but not my smarts" she grabbed her hambo out of her bag she hid under her dress. she got it back from a witch that she killed.... brutaly."don't be sorry, it wasn't all that depressing. alot of stuff came up after the war. you know how fallout is creating living things out of candy,rocks,clouds and such" she smiled sweetly at mark as she place hambo on the table."we haven't a place to crash yet, been kind busy these last days"
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:21 am

Mark smiled as she spoke, obviosuly disagreeing with her. "You seem pretty bright to me, I mean vampires out in broad daylight? How many do you know that could've figured out how to make that work." Mark complimented her mental ability, really getting into the conversation now, while eating fry after fry. Meanwhile, Marc talked about her time in the mushroom kingdom and how it wasn't a big deal even though he knew it had to have taken it's toll on her. "Hah, ya mutated candy? Try little blue elves who apparently rule over the entire universe and have somehow harnessed the powers of all emotions into power rings." After that she pulled out a stuffed animal who Mark could only assume to be Hambo and he just smiled gently. Marceline may have great power, but at heart she was a good willed person, which only confirmed his next inquisition. "Well if you're looking for a place to stay, I'm kind of part of this group called the Nighthawks. We stay in an abandoned hotel, they're also a pretty fun team and I could introduce you if you wanted to hang out with us from time to time or needed a place to stay?" He really hoped she would accept so he could finally have someone he really understood and connected with to hang with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:20 pm

"sounds fun,i like having adventures" she finish the rest of her fries and burger and lift the spell from the chicken causing it to collasp, making look like a meat club that vikings eat. she sifted back to her normal cloths and holded back a yawn. she did alto today so she was pretty beat and emotionly exhausted from talking about her past. well shes gana have lucid dreams tonight since their was tomato in the burger. oh well it doesn't matter, she put hambo back into her bag and got up while pushing the blue chair in. "well we had fun today, im beat so would you be so kind leading me" she gave a wink at mark as she floated over to the counter and left some change for the people of the diner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turning the chase inside out [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next