Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Honest's Return Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Honest's Return Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Honest's Return Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Honest's Return Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Honest's Return Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Honest's Return Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Honest's Return Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Honest's Return Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Honest's Return Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Honest's Return Vote_lcapHonest's Return Voting_barHonest's Return Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Honest's Return

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Honest's Return Empty
PostSubject: Honest's Return   Honest's Return Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:20 am

Since I'm back on the site, Honest is, of course, returning, too. In a really nutshelled nutshell, here's what happened before his leave of absence, the in-between, and what his plans are now.

• I wrote Honest's retiring from the Teen Titans directly after the celebration in their name for saving the world over and over, stopping a terrorist organisation, other typical hero stuff, et cetera. This was also when I left the site officially.

• In a hurry I posted a little epilogue for all four of my characters (although Ignite never really took off) and sporadically announced that Honest had gotten married to a gorgeous and sweet-hearted reporter by the name of Miss Kady Isaacs, informally called "Serendipity" due to the random occurrence of Liev and her meeting. In that respect, Honest "gained" a child of his own in a round-about way, a beaming, five-year-old boy named Calvin who Kady had given birth to when dating her long-time-previous-boyfriend-turned-psychopathic-metahuman.

• You can call this next part the "tragic and horrible, despair-filled, depressing, additional screw-over to Honest's happiness climax of his short-lived marriage" because, whilst I was gone and writing more and more about Honest's past, present, and future, I played the trick "fate" card and had both Serendipity and Calvin murdered--yes, murdered. By who, I've still left that up in the air. I was thinking Kaiser at first, but then remembered that he was found dead OFFICIALLY, REALLY DEAD THIS TIME, HE'S NOT COMING BACK, EVER during an Easter celebration at Kady's parents' house. [If you haven't read it but feel like getting a little clarification, read the last entry I have in Honest's diary marked under "April 27, 2012." Here's the link: (click this bad boy)] Then, I thought "hmm, Backlash could kill them in another one of her psycho-rampages, but I was tired of writing her into Liev's ultimates demise(s); I took pity on the poor guy. The culprit, I have officially decided, will have been an ordinary low-life piece of scum with a trigger-happy finger, a lot of cheap beer in his belly, and a mad lust for women, money, and raw goddamn terror.

• Now to the present, four months after both my personal leave and Honest's leave from the Teen Titans. He has motive, now. He's seen the ever-bloodstained headlines reaped from far too many villains committing far to many heinous crimes. He has read/heard/saw that Teen Titans East and West has joined together to form a super-team full of new and old faces alike. Honest's goal, his purpose, and his reason to live is to simply purge the streets of Jump City and the rest of the world from any evil he can... not for glory, not for revenge, not for personal gain. He lives, now, for justice, and justice alone.

*koff*
AND THAT ENDS MY DRAMATIC SPIEL,
SO NOW I CAN COMMENCE WITH THE ACTUAL PURPOSE OF THIS FANTASTIC TOPIC!

Although Honest has not *officially* been re-rostered as a Teen Titan, I'm going to be cynical and guess that he will be. P: With that in mind, I ask all Titan members(and others if they feel the desire) for their opinion/suggestion/ideas on:

A) How I should approach Liev's awkward re-integration to the Teen Titans, and
B) Who/what/when would be the best time to do so.

As for my ideas, I think it would be cool and all bad-A if some of the Teen Titans (a handful, a couple, a lot, a squad if that idea is approved) are/have been battling a villain or two when Honest pretty much shows up and jumps in with the fighting. He will most likely be wearing a mask (and therefore, a disguise of some powered sort like a lion man or magic-person or... well, something useful), but eventually is forced/compelled to take it off and reveal his true identity as the one-and-only Liev Aleksandr Ehrlichman, aka the not-so "Honest." Very Happy

Any thoughts? Questions? Concerns? Witty remarks or corny puns? All are very welcome and encouraged, but the last of the list are probably not going to be received with as much enthusiasm as those that precede it.

Na start, vnimanie, marsh!

EDIT: Current participants:
• Kallie Krono (Affiliation: Shadow Hand)
• Zondra (Affiliation: Teen Titan)
• Joe (Affiliation: Shadow Hand)
• Cook (Affiliation: Night Hawks)
• Bane (Affiliation: Night Hawks)
• Capricious (Affiliation: Teen Titans)

Last edited by Honest on Wed May 23, 2012 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Honest's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest's Return   Honest's Return Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:46 am

First off, it's AWESOME to have to back Honest!

I love the idea for Honest to come back in during a battle and would like to propose for this to be when we enter in a new phase for our site storyline thing! I think the point of the Shadow Hand was to be a villainous group/main villains for the Titans to worry about.

Perhaps, Jemmy hires some assassins/mercenaries to draw out the Titans so that the she could see how strong the Titans truly were, whether they're a threat to their plans and/or whether she could recruit any of their members to the Shadow Hand.

If we'd start of the plot nicely (or if we even want this to be a continuing source for a main plot, besides the rings saga thing) the Titans would welcome Honest with open arms and be too distracted to think that the assassins/mercenaries were anything important. Perhaps one member finds on the bodies of their fallen foes a strange symbol that is the Shadow Hand's emblem or badge, etc. Perhaps that, or Thr33 could have been watching the fight, disguised as a cat up on a rooftop or nearby and someone finds it peculiar that a cat would just watch a bloody fight.

You know, just something odd, so that the Titans could start to be a little suspicious...

That's just one idea though Very Happy

We could also do something with the HIVE...

Or...we could just have a random NPC fight!

Either way, this'll be awesome and I'm in!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

Honest's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest's Return   Honest's Return Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:26 pm

if we use shadow hand I could make kallie (can control people by singing) to force honest to remove his mask if you want on and I will be up for this nomatter what last rp i did with you went dead so I'd love to try to rp with you agian.
Back to top Go down

Honest's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest's Return   Honest's Return Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:01 pm

I have a feeling Bane would like to meet Honest in the near future. Sort of a trying to mentally heal from the torturous infliction upon his mental psyche. Come visit my shop whenever. Glad your back Honest!

With crazy unattached love,

Bane
Back to top Go down

Honest's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest's Return   Honest's Return Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:17 pm

At Thr33 and Paige, both are great ideas. If I can get a few more people to join in, Shadow Hand could play the villain roles and some of the Titans (like a squad or more) could be called into action, which is when Honest could show up.

Bane, call it official.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

Honest's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest's Return   Honest's Return Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:24 pm

oh and paige will be there and cool cant wait
Back to top Go down

Honest's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest's Return   Honest's Return Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:40 pm

I'm getting more and more excited as more people are comin' to roleplay with me. ;~; HOW PRECIOUS!

With Kallie being a member of the Shadow Hand, I think that having H.I.V.E. there, too, might be a little overkill unless A LOT more roleplayers care to join... maybe I could send a PM to Dar on whether he could ask some of his teammates to join in on this? I understand he's very busy, so I'm a little hesitant.

Also, we need some more Titans if we're going to have a Titan re-entering the Teen Titans, I must say ever-so-obviously. Thr33, Bane, and (especially) Paige: have any ideas on who might be interested? I'm even still getting a foothold back on this site. Wink
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character
Name: Dennis Miller
Code Name: Red Hand
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Honest's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest's Return   Honest's Return Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Joe of the Shadow Hand and Cook of the Nighthawks are willing to do whatever is needed to be done for whatever. That probably made no sense at all but me and Honest are textopathic so it makes sense to us.
Back to top Go down

Honest's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest's Return   Honest's Return Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Pax--- "Textopathic?" What exactly does that mean? CX

Cook and Joe sound like an interesting mix to this motley crew! I'll start a little list of who's participating thus far and add it to my first post.
Back to top Go down

Honest's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest's Return   Honest's Return Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Sincerely glad your back Honest! Let me know sometime in the near future, pre-Thursday or after next Monday to get started on that.

I'd like to join this "motley" crew of peeps, Bane would to be more specific. Either as a bystander or someone useful, whatever works.

With crazy unattached love,

Bane
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious

Honest's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest's Return   Honest's Return Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:26 am

I'm in! Julie misses Honest!
Back to top Go down

Honest's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest's Return   Honest's Return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:14 am

Bane and Capricious have been added to the list of participants. Thank you guys so much! This is going to ROCK! If we are privileged with no more kind souls to join us (...jeez, that sounded like I was talking about us as if we were dead...) in about a day, I think we'll just go ahead and start this baby!

EDIT [6 / 7 /12]
I'm very sorry for the late reply; I have been very busy with the Night Hawks, but that's no excuse! Honestly (do pardon the pun, please), I just don't know how to start a roleplay when the setting is initially one that my charrie doesn't enter until later in the roleplay...

What would you guys like to do? I could set up a scene/scenario/conflict as to why the teams are fighting although I'm not really the one doing the fighting... yet. Bah, let me just cut the crap:

Would a member who plays a villain start up this roleplay? It can be anywhere you want, your character and motley crew can be committing any sort of misdeed––heck, I don't even care if the crime is the act of stealing a hobo's banged-up guitar, hitting him over the head with it, and disrupting the already disrupted peace of Jump/Steel City! :O It doesn't have to be anything grand or fancy, post wise, because the purpose is actually just to get Honest motivated!
Back to top Go down

Honest's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest's Return   Honest's Return Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:27 pm

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
I have bad news. ;~; Due to lack of a solid plot to get Honest's return started as well as to keep it going, I'm afraid that I will have to postpone the project itself, or maybe altogether for the time being. I apologise for this great annoyance, but I would rather tell you guys straight-up rather than leading you on to the fact that I really don't know where to go from here.

Again, my humblest of apologies to all of you, but I believe it's for the better. Sorry! ;~;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honest's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest's Return   Honest's Return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honest's Return
Page 1 of 1