Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The only ones left(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The only ones left(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The only ones left(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The only ones left(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The only ones left(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The only ones left(Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The only ones left(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The only ones left(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The only ones left(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The only ones left(Open) Vote_lcapThe only ones left(Open) Voting_barThe only ones left(Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The only ones left(Open) Vote_lcapThe only ones left(Open) Voting_barThe only ones left(Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The only ones left(Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The only ones left(Open) Empty
PostSubject: The only ones left(Open)   The only ones left(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:24 pm

OOC:This RP is a what if situation. What basicly happened was a meteor shower that was meant to only go by earth was some how redirected and impacted all across earth wiping out nearly everyone on earth. The only survives left all have lost their memorys and now must work together(or alone) to get their memorys back so that they can find out why or how the meteors redirected at earth and try and find other survivors. Oh and note the meteor impact may have made some lands unstable causing some earth quakes or cave ins.

The basic rules in this RP are:
1.You can start off with one character then add your other characters later on.
2. You can have your Character start of any where you want but must explain later why or how they had gotten there.
3. You can have all of your characters in this thread as long as you don't make crazy long posts just about your two characters going back and fourth leave time for others to respond.
4. You don't have to group up with others but it might help if you do.
5. No double posting unless the thread is on the verge of dieing.
6. There’s no order in this RP but don't post after someone posts that can get annoying for some people.
7. Have fun with your memory loss! And remember that your character could have a totally different personality since they don't remember any of the past out side influences to have made them act the way they did before.(example crazy daemon for gets his torcheruos past and is completely sain now)

IC:Paige slowly woke up on the tiled floor of the Jump city hospital. The halls seemed to be empty and the walls where cracked as some lights flickered. Paige rubbed her head feeling a small bump where she must had hit it. Paige walked around the halls looking around seeming to find no one. Paige was kinda confused about why she was in a hospital on who she was. Paige walked around a corner and saw a huge hole in the roof and floor. Paige looked down threw the hole in the ground to see may floors damaged.

Paige walked away from the hole not seeming to notice the ground beneath her starting from the big hole started to crack. Paige felt a slight shake coming from behind her and saw the floor caving in. Paige began to run as the floor caved in behind her almost chasing her. The ground must have been barely holding up from the giant hole and Paige's weight must have triggered its cave in. Paige wasn't fast enough and the floor beneath her caved in but luckily Paige grabbed onto the edge of window just in time.

Paige dangled there for a while she just barely was able to pull herself up and sit on the open window. Paige looked forward as where the floor was was now gone. Paige looked down be hind her and saw she was pretty high up and no way down. She then looked to the right to see flooring where it was not caved in and careful jumped and rolled over to the flooring. Lucky for her this flooring seemed stable enough. Paige stood up and started to look for a way out before more things caved in on her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(Open)   The only ones left(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:50 pm

Eric eyes flashed open at the sound of falling. He got up rubbing his head where there was a good size bump on top. He made it to a sitting position looking around at a place. He was laying in the middle of the walk way at the park. He got up slowly, dizzy, and slowly started to walk around.

He observed the broken buildings, the split tree, and the cracked side walks. He doesn't remember what happened or how he got here. Now that he thinks of it he can't really remember anything. He went through stuff and he could only think of his favorite color and his name.

He walked across the park to see a back pack that looked familiar. He threw his hands onto it and dug through the back pack looking for something he might recognize. He found this large silver brief case and slowly pulled it out of the back pack. He laid his hands on it and un locked the brief case.

A giant white oval circle was buried under a green wash cloth like cloth covering it. Eric pulled out the gun to be greeted by it. " Hello, Eric, Attaching, ready." The machine said freaking out Eric. The machine attached on Eric's arms with a beep. Eric freaked out and was waving his right arm around trying to pull it off " GET OFF ME!" Eric yelled across the park.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Flash
Crimson Flash

RPG character
Name: Aaron Jal
Code Name: Crimson

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(Open)   The only ones left(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:08 am

The first thing he knew was that he had something very important to do. The next thing he knew was that he was in an incredible amount of in pain.

"AUGH!" He hollered, fisting blindly. His hand hit something hard in the darkness, making him cry out in shock. He then snatched at it, pulling as hard as he could.

A beam of light pierced the ebony of his disorienting world. He followed the light, dragging his throbbing body across the ground. Like a whale coming up for air, he burst into the brightness, the rubble that surrounded him falling asunder. Smoke billowed out around him, his eyes filled with tears as the fire grew in intensity. He coughed wet hacks, his chest throbbing with the fires of hell. He kept moving until he came completely free of the mess of wall and roof that had been on top of him.

He crawled a few paces away just as the fire that had been growing in the smoke filled space consumed the area. He fell flat on the ground, his chest rising in falling in deep gasps. His eyes were tear warped as he stared up at a smoke shrouded sky and the ruins of a city beyond him.

Wait, ruins?

He sat up, a bit startled. He regretted it as pain tore up his spine from his ribs. He collapsed back down, gasping. He laid still this time, taking the moment to just stare in flabbergasted disbelief.

Where was he? What had happened?

Actually, now that he was asking questions, he realized just how many of them he had. Why had he been here. What city was this? Worse yet, who was he?

As he laid on the ground trying to catch his breath, he tried to look back in his memories and find his name. All he kept getting was blanks. There wasn't anything. It was as if someone had wiped the slate clean. He shook his head, blinking slowly. He swallowed dryly, his throat burning at the motion. He needed water. Every thing else could wait.

With this in mind, he slowly dragged himself to his feet, looking around for something to drink.
Back to top Go down
http://foxproject.webs.com/index.htm
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(Open)   The only ones left(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:07 am

Paige walked down hallways taking every available stairway down to the next floor. Paige finally made it to the main floor and way pretty tied of walking and sat down on a waiting chair. Paige looked in her pockets to see if there was anything in them that could tell her who she was. Paige found a weird sword handle put threw one of the loops of her pants in the back that should have been used to keep a belt in place. Paige looked at it questionably and placed it on the chair next to her and pulled out two pistols.

”What the hell is up with all this weaponry? Who was I or am I?”

Paige picked up one of the pistols up and aimed forward at a wall and pulled the trigger but nothing came out. Paige shook it and looked at it quickly then tried to shoot 10 more times before giving up. Paige then tried the other one but still no bullets. She then looked at the sword handle and examined it.

”Whats the point in weapons if you can't even use them..... maybe it's voice activated.”

Paige stood up and held the sword in the air with both hands.

”COME FORTH AND FIGHT FOR ME OH MIGHTY BLADE!!!!........uhhhh.... oh! I CALL OPON THE EARTH SEAS SKYS AND BURNING FLAMES COME FORTH MIGHTY- ok this is so stupid....”

Paige put the weapons back in her pockets just in case she figured out how to use them. Paige walked out of the hospital and her eyes widened in the sights of a motorcycle and ran over to it. Paige pulled on it slowly pulling it off the ground and up right keeping her hands on it to keep it up. Paige sat on it and saw some keys in the ignition. Paige turned them not really knowing what they would do as the motor cycle turned on. Paige looked around of a moment.

”No one seems to be around I don't think they would mind me burrowing this...... And this.”

Paige hopped off the bike for a second and ran over to a car that had crashed behind her and reached in threw the broken window and took a pair of sun glasses and put them on. Paige ran back over to the bike picking it back up after it falling when she got off it and sat down. Paige held onto the handles and sat there for a second.

”Uh wait a minuet I don't know how to dive this thing.... maybe if I...”

Paige turned the handle back activating the acceleration and the bike rode forward of a second and stopped when Paige fell off it. Paige got back up and ran back over to the bike and sat down on it. Paige then turned the handle again ready this time she pushed off the ground with her foot and drove off. Paige continued to drive it as she slowed down after hearing screaming in the park and came to a stop.

”Some ones in trouble... wait SOMEONE IS IN TROUBLE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE LEFT! Maybe this person knows who I am!”

Paige rode into the park heading toward the screamings and as she would get closer the guy screaming would her the engine of the bike.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(Open)   The only ones left(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:30 am

Eric looked over to his right from the noise of rumbling soon followed by screaming which he couldn't make out over the loud noise. A big bike, no motorcycle was coming his way. Eric jumped up tipping over to his right a little from the weight of the gun and stood putting his hand out.

" STOP!" Eric screamed trying to be firm but not coming off mean. He felt sort of, well scared. He didn't know what to do. He doesn't remember basically anything! Most of all, he's lost. He raced towards the the bike with a girl on it. He blushed at the sight of her then quickly snapped out of it running towards her.

He was about to say something when another building started to crash down, he looked back to the building when he saw it falling down.It was sad for him, a city crumbling down like there's no tomorrow. Come on, we should get out of here, check for other people, and find some where safe to rest." Eric said smiling reaching out his hand to the surprisingly pretty girl.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Flash
Crimson Flash

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(Open)   The only ones left(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:42 pm

He felt like he was going to collapse. The taste of blood in his mouth didn't help the notion either.

He staggered down what was left of a road, or what he assumed was a road. There were no signs marking it as such and the collapsed building made it weave every which way, making him more and more disoriented. He didn't know his left from right and he could not figure out if he had walked the same path twice.

It did not help his cause that the crumbling city kept changing its own layout with each sky scraped that fell. A rout he had been sure he had went down before that was open was suddenly a looming wall of ruble. He stared at the monolith with miserable eyes. He was so thirsty and knew he had to do something important. He felt like he had to hurry.

With this in mind, he moved on towards the remnant of the building, finding his way in through one of the many shattered windows.

It was dark inside spare for the sparks and the few fires that burned distantly. The smell of smoke made his skin crawl and made him move faster. He was jumpy in here. Every sound made him tense, fearing the building would collapse in on him. It felt like a fun house gone wrong. Every thing was on its side. Door ways with agape doors hung crooked in their framed, slack jawed in the front of all the destruction. The wandering teen couldn't help but wonder what had happened to cause such chaos.

He heard something. It was distant, maybe even imagined. Then it became louder and louder. It sounded familiar to him somehow. The youth began to run through the sideways building until he managed to climb to its new topside. The red head crawled out an empty window pane, making sure to stay clear of the sharp jagged edges. He stood atop the structure, probably a good four stories up.

His view was vast. He could see the true level of destruction. He didn't let it bother him at the moment as he saw two figures in the distance, going by on some kind of machine. He felt like he knew what it was, but couldn't put a name to it.

He cupped his hands around his mouth, taking the biggest breath he could.

"Heeeeeeeey!"
He hollered at the top of his lungs, hoping they would hear him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(Open)   The only ones left(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:25 pm

Paige grabbed the guys hand and guided him onto the motorcycle. Paige the kicked off again and drove off out of the park. Paige drove past a lot of crashed cars and a few abandoned ones. Paige felt she should talk to this guy and even though she had a lot of questions that she thought he might be able to answer she couldn't find herself able to ask them.

Paige drove by another trashed building and would have kept driving if her long ears wouldn't have twitched by the sound of some quiet yelling. Paige quickly made a u-turn and stopped infrount of the building. Paige took off her glasses and put them in her pocket as she got off the bike. Paige looked up at the guy and waved shouting back.

”HEY! NEED A LIFT THIS CURRENT MACHINE CAN ONLY HOLD 2 PEOPLE BUT I'M SURE I CAN TRY AND ACTIVATE A BIGGER ONE IF YOU WANA HITCH A RIDE!”

Paige took a few steps forward smiling.

”BUT COULD YOU COME DOWN FIRST SO WE DONT HAVE TO YELL!”

Paige would wait to see if the guy would come down and over to them.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(Open)   The only ones left(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:21 pm

Eric hopped on the back and the girl took off in speed. The girl looks familiar but Eric couldn't put his finger on it. The wind made Eric's hair flip out, he watched the girl driving the yell at a building, well that's what he thought until Eric looked up and saw a man on top of a building.

" WE'RE HERE TOO HELP!" Eric screamed, he didn't know what to say but sense they were yelling he might as well help too. Eric hopped off the bike and walked towards the girl and stood next to her, every time he looked at her he blushed... Just a guy thing he guessed.

Last edited by Moon772 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(Open)   The only ones left(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Tiberius was watching from a dark alleyway the sun barely shining on his red exoskeleton he peeked around the corner his green eyes shining. He started toward them when they seemed to be friendly with each other. Tib started running toward them his talons were folded up and his rifle was at it's relaxed waist height position.

Tib got within hearing distance before he rubbed his talon against his ribs causing it to rattle and he roared a friendly greeting in his native language. He batted a car aside easily as he ran. He looked like some sort of beast charging at them aggressively.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(Open)   The only ones left(Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:04 pm

Eric turned around at the sound of crashing, he jumped back and screamed. He looked at the girl he was trying to protect and got his game face on, He grabbed the nearest pole from the damage of the buildings and tossed it at the beast which would hit it's side if he made it.

He then picked up another near by long piece of what looks like to be a steel rod. He took it in both hands and jabbed it into the ground swinging himself at the beast feet first. Something clicked in him that he didn't know, well he didn't know much but this was different.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Flash
Crimson Flash

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(Open)   The only ones left(Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:33 pm

He saw one of them move from on his perch. They grabbed a pole of some sort and hurled it. His eyes followed its trajectory. Then he saw it.

He sucked in a breath in mute shock. A beast. A monster even. He felt afraid for a second. Trepidation spilled into his limbs like cold lead. Then it was gone with a burst of adrenalin and an urge to move. He didn't know why or to do what, but he listened to the feeling. He moved to the edge of the building face without a second of hesitation. He took a leap forward off the sidewards structure. He thought he would be afraid as he fell, but somehow it felt like he was doing the right thing. The ground came up to great him. He landed before falling into a roll as if he had done it a million times. It felt natural.

In his roll he had grabbed something he was carrying. He blinked in surprise before he glanced at what he held. It was a blade.

When did I get this?
He asked in the back of his mind. He then shook his head. He needed to face what ever this thing was. Again, he didn't know the why's, but right now his urges was the only direction he had, so he would listen to them.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(Open)   The only ones left(Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:56 pm

Paige saw the beast and it almost looked fimilliar to her. Paige then looked to the two guys.

"Hey you guys hold him off and i'll get one of those give machines to get out of here!"

Paige then ran over to one of the few non trashed cars that looked like a sports car. The frount door was unlocked thank fullly and Paige hopped in and instinktively hot wired it and turned it on. Paige leaned back and blinked.

"How did I do that?"

Paige then rembered about the monster. She then looked over the controls it was alot difrent than the motorcycle. Paige slowly clicked the gas and in moved forwad a bit and for her that was all she needed to know right now. Paige shut her door and leaned out the broken open window sticking her head out.

"Hey I got it working hurry up and get in!"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(Open)   The only ones left(Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:07 am

Tiberius was a born hunter fighter and killer, it was hardwired in his DNA from the queen. He ducked low under the acrobat and swung his horn up at the man's chest the car started causing him to jerk and miss badly looking at the car. He didn't like the noise, he hissed at it realizing the two near him were little threats by comparison. he pointed his rifle and fired off four rounds at the source of the noise, meaning the engine the shards were super hardened bone making them similar to armor piercing rounds.
He wasn't sure he'd killed it so he started running at the car he heard them talking about a monster and knew he needed to kill it. He jumped sideways well out of Aaron's (i'm assuming thats who crimson is playing) reach so he couldn't swing at him with that useless little knife and to give his own talons room as he slashed at the engine with them aiming to kill the beast the fastest way he knew.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(Open)   The only ones left(Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Eric was in the air, as confident as ever. He went down to hit the beast but it used it's huge horns too stab his chest and throwing him in to the rubble of the earth and buildings. Pain shot throughout his body as he watched the monster to continue to attack.

He looked at the girl who helped him and saw she was about to be attacked. He screamed at it with all his might hoping it would turn around or at least stop. He naturally put up the white machine attached to his left hand and two things popped out.

(OOC: This would be what would happen if the portals make it)
A red and blue thing came out, one under the monster and one on a building's crumbling wall. It would send the monster through one portal and pop out another hurting the monster just a little.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(Open)   The only ones left(Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Paige looked at them then saw the moster fire at her or well the car. one of the bones came straight at Paige and as she hand her arms infront of her face trying to shield her self the bone crashed threw the window but was stoped by some sort of shield. Paige saw the sheild and as she put her hands down it disapeard. Paige saw the moster starting to charge at her and jumped out the window clentching her fists ready to fight as they glowed.

Paige saw them glow and noticed they matched the shield that protected her "Did i make that?" she thought. and the monster neared she flung her hands up toward the beast hoping for a shield as a large one apeared around her and the car that since she didn't know she should have renforced it for a coligion with such a big thing it would shatter if it was hit by the monster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(Open)   The only ones left(Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The only ones left(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next