Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
From a Stone to a Fissure Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
From a Stone to a Fissure Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
From a Stone to a Fissure Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
From a Stone to a Fissure Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
From a Stone to a Fissure Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
From a Stone to a Fissure Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
From a Stone to a Fissure Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
From a Stone to a Fissure Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
From a Stone to a Fissure Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
From a Stone to a Fissure Vote_lcapFrom a Stone to a Fissure Voting_barFrom a Stone to a Fissure Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
From a Stone to a Fissure Vote_lcapFrom a Stone to a Fissure Voting_barFrom a Stone to a Fissure Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

From a Stone to a Fissure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
From a Stone to a Fissure 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

From a Stone to a Fissure Empty
PostSubject: From a Stone to a Fissure   From a Stone to a Fissure Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:24 am

Lance was walking through the hallway in the H.I.V.E. academy. He was in his usual attire of his red long-sleeved undershirt with the ends of the sleeves tucked into his gloves. His blue short-sleeved buttoned shirt was over the red one. His dark blue slim jeans were tucked into his boots. His yellow scarf went all the way down to about midway of his thigh. On his head was the tool that still kept him at this place, the mind control device sat on his spikey hair. Nothing really went through Lance's head at this moment, except for the fact that he had been called into the Headmaster's office. Lance wasn't really sure to the reason why he had been called to his office today. Maybe it had to be due to the beating he gave Aquarius and Mantis yesterday during their training session. Lance wasn't really sure, but he was about to find out as he reached the door of Headmaster's office. Lance went and knocked on the door a couple of times and waited for Headmaster to either open the door or tell him to come in.

"Please come in!"

Headmaster would yell out to Lance from the other side of the door. The door would slide open as Lance would walk into Headmaster's office. The office did not have any windows, but the walls were lined with bookshelves stacked with books upon books. On his desk were a few more dozens on his desk that seemed to have recently been read due to the slight disorganization of the stacking. The desk was a full wooden desk that seems to have just been moved into the office for this day. Lance would go and sit in the chair on the right of the two that were in the room. Lance would sit back with both arms on the armrests of the chair and look up at Headmaster.

"Sup Doc.. why am I here today? Is it cause of the training session that we had yesterday or something?"

"Ohhh no no no Mr. Moore, well at first yes it was but then another idea had come to mind."

Headmaster had left out the moment that Lance would not have remembered. He left the part out that when he was trying to control Lance through the headband he felt Lance resisting his powers. Headmaster had the idea that the band was loosing it's effect on Lance's mind. He figured it was time to show Lance everything that has happened while he has been captured and hopefully this would be able to turn Lance away from his former team members, the Titans. He figured that if Lance was in H.I.V.E. by his own will, then that will itself would not be fighting to break free of the bonds put on by the headband. This was Headmaster's plan at work and he was certain that it would not fail.

"Another idea? Watcha talking about Doc?"

"My idea, my plan, is to take that ridiculous headband off of your head. You see.. it isn't right to keep your true mind, your true self locked away. No. I want to have the whole of you embrace this new road in your life. No longer will you have to be forced to do a whole bunch of tasks that we set out for you. Instead I'm planning on giving the real you a chance to join us. Let's just say you will have the chance to.. regain your free will."

"That's your plan huh... and what if I say no?"

"Trust me you won't."

"You sound very confident in that.. but you know what... you're right. This is definitely an offer I cannot pass up on and I will take you up on it. When were you planning on doing this whole plan?"

"Right now."

As Headmaster said that, two H.I.V.E. soldiers would come into the office ready to take Lance. Lance would stand up and the two soldiers grabbed him from the back of his arms. Lance would give a distasteful look as he pulled his arms away, showing that he doesn't need to be walked like a prisoner. Headmaster would give a look at the two guards as they would slightly back off of Lance. Lance would exit the room, following them in the direction of the science department of this place. Headmaster followed not too far behind. They would reach the room and in it would be a large plastic made chair in the middle of the room with fellow students Gadgeteer, Checkmate, and Ballistic there. Lance would go and sit in the plastic chair and get strapped in with the leather straps. This was specifically designed for Lance so he could not break out of the chair when they took off the headband. Lance would see that in front of him was a large screen. Lance would turn his head over to Gadgeteer.

"What's with the screen?"

"Oh um... you'll see in a couple of minutes."

Lance would give a light shrug as he would then look forward again. It was just about time for the removal of the headband to get on its way. The reason for having the three smartest kids in H.I.V.E. here was because they were the people who had designed it and it takes all three if them to take off the headband. Headmaster was up at a higher point of the room behind a glass window. The three students began the procedure to take off the headband, each of them working on a different angle of it. Lance would sit there patiently as this actually would take quite awhile to do. After about 40-45 minutes it would seem that they would be on the final part of the headband. Checkmate would tell Headmaster through a mic that they were on the last part, and once they severe the last wires in a synchronized fashion it would be deactivated and be able to be pulled off. You could see Headmaster give a nod as they severed the wires. The headband would turn off and they would pull it off. Lance would fall back and his eyes would close. A couple of seconds would pass until he started to open his eyes again, still a bit dazed though. Lance would try to move his arms, but could not due to them being strapped down. This is when panic started to drop in on him and he started to really struggle to get out.

"Calm down Mr. Moore! Calm down and watch!"

Lance would continue to struggle despite the words that came from the loudspeaker, until a video would start to play in front of Lance. It would start off with a video of hos the team hasn't really looked for Lance. None of his former teammates except for one, Sage. The way the video was manufactured made it seem that everyone but Sage had forgotten about Lance and moved on. This H.I.V.E. manufactured video would then cut into the next part, Sage's death. The way the video put it though would make it seem that all of the Titans had plotted against Sage into getting him killed by his brother. Then the finale would be an edited version of Grace's and Will's wedding that cleverly had Jak edited out of it. This video hit Lance by showing him the supposed abandonment of his former teammates, then the death of his best friend, and finally the girl Lance thought he loved being wedded off to someone he thought was a close friend. This video had ripped Lance's kind heart out of his chest, stepped on it multiple times, and even spat on it in the end. Lance was at first in tears of sorrow, but by the end of the video they were tears of anger. Lance was left without words as Headmaster would come out from the shadows behind Lance. He would put his hand on Lance's shoulder and look down at him.

"We could help you get back at them. Get your revenge on them. All you have to do is join them.. Stone."

"Ergh eh.. don't call me Stone, it's.. it's too much of a reminder of them."

"Then what shall we call you now?"

"Um.... Fi - Fissure. Yeah Fissure from now on, no more Stone."

"Understood, Fissure. Now about you joi..."

"Of course! It's clear they moved on. Now it's my turn to do the same. All I need is that you train me and then get the hell out of my way!"

"Perfect."

*This is just the filler of what has happened to Lance now to why he is evil and not good and all that.
Back to top Go down

From a Stone to a Fissure Empty
PostSubject: Re: From a Stone to a Fissure   From a Stone to a Fissure Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:03 am

This was epic xD
Back to top Go down

From a Stone to a Fissure
Page 1 of 1