Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Vote_lcapLife Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Voting_barLife Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Vote_lcapLife Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Voting_barLife Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Empty
PostSubject: Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains)   Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:07 pm

What if There were no super hero's. what if all the superhero's we did have were just everyday humans. What if they just had regular jobs like everyone else. who would stop the villains even if they didn't have powers either.

Moon was casually walking through town to her job. Her hair was Black and she wore it down. she was wearing her work uniform, a black tank and a yellow mini skirt with white high heels half boots.
Spoiler:

Her silver eyes shined in the sunlight walking to work. She smiled and waved to passing bye people but ignored all children. A few days ago at the diner she works at a kid squirted ketchup all over her yellow mini skirt. Ketchup doesn't come out well! Her apartment was small but it worked for her. It over looked the city and the moon light shone beautifully through her window at night.

She got to work at 9:00 am and started ASAP. She went from table to table quickly, it was rush hour so it was very busy. Even though there was kids at almost each table she still acted very nice. She looked at the clock and it said 6:00 pm. "Man, time flies bye when you are working.. Most of the time." Moon mumbled to herself.

She walked to the break room and grabbed a plastic cup that was stacked with the rest. She filled it up with water, took a drink, threw the cup away, and ran back out to the man eating room. She walked over to a table filled with guys in matching uniforms that said "Jump City Baseball". She pulled out her pen and note pad and started to take orders. one guy said "Just a smoothie. Wait.. what school do you go to?I think know you from somewhere?" He asked Moon with suspicion then laughing at a friends joke.

" I go to the same school as you guys do. You probably see me walking around the school halls. My dark hair and pale skin stick out I guess, so is that all of the orders?" She said sort of embarrassed then finished with a question. " Maybe, And yeah that would be it." He said tipping his blue hat. Moon walked off to the back and put the order in line.. She skipped a few other orders so she could get back to that table faster.

She took all of the plates on a giant plastic serving plate. she carried it on her fore arm then rushed over to the table. The rush hour was dying down, but wasn't completely done because of Friday night. She set all of the orders down to the right person then thanked them for coming here. She turned around when the same guy said something " Maybe you should come to one of our games. It would be cool to have support. We have a really good team and the championships are this weekend." he said to Moon. " By the way I'm Brian.. You are?" He asked flipping his brown shaggy hair to the side.

Moon started to smile. " Moon, and yes I know it's a weird name. My parents were astronomers and they were obsessed with the moon." Moon said trying to finish her story fast. She had other people she needed to serve and this guy wasn't helping. Brian smiled then gave Moon a paper with numbers on it. His phone number! Moon Smiles then walked to get more orders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains)   Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:58 pm

OOC: I moved this thread to the Free Roleplay area, as it is not part of the site's story. Carry on.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains)   Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:35 am

(Emblem without his powers...Interesting. That'd be me, sorta, but with long white hair. I'll join and see where this goes.)

It had been quite a full day. A tiring day. A young man sat down on a comfortable chair set up on his small balcony. It was a clear evening, and certainly warm enough to stay outside for. As he removed his tight blouse and tie, the man seemed to be winding down from another day of hard word.

On a small round table next to his outdoor lounge chair stood a dark green bottle labeled 'Heineken', with the e's turned a little to the back. An old trick to project some sort of happiness. The man took a sip out of the bottle,,placed it back and looked around. The skies looked calm, ready for another evening of relaxation.

Looking around the balcony, one could see the chair, the small table, another chair and close by, a small steel basket with ash and burned leftovers from a fire. The man knew he was not allowed to have something like that on his balcony, but there was nothing like the gentle warmth of an open fire. He made sure it wouldn't spread, so what were they complaining about? They knew as well as him that radiators could never mimic the nice and dry heat this fire created,...stubborn idiots.

A tired look in his eyes and the ruffles loose strands of long snow white hairs projected the man's weariness. Inside, his bag was thrown on a large couch, it's contends, mostly books and other documents, spilled on the same couch and two on the floor. One book read ''Digging Deeper, From Prehistoric to Medieval Times, Textbook.' the other document on the floor had the title ''Short Oxford History of Europe; The nineteenth Century by T.C.W. Blanning.''

The room had an overall messy, but cozy appearance. There were enough places to sit, there was a fireplace, a large TV, and a small off-section workspace. There were small boxes everywhere to spread music from a large music installation in the wall on the side. About 5 remotes lay on the table, all with some function in the household. A lot of loose papers were found on the workplace, but around the household as well.

Whilst the man had only just entered his apartment, the computer screen was still on. It showed the background of warped tribal lines.

Out of his rightside pocket the man pulled a cellphone and pressed one of the quick-dial options. After a few moment's wait he talked.

''Hey Chou, it's me, Conrad E. Forest.. Yeah, I don't feel like cooking...again. Quite right. Same number, I know. I just like the stuff. Alright, yeah, same adress. Thanks!..What? Just bring it, I could eat for two right now.''

As the call ended, the young man had shown a somewhat peculiar dialect. Hardly noticeable after only a short time, but it betrayed the man was not of American or British heritage. Another swig of the bottle and a deep sigh. He could never get bored with the view or the warm spring evenings.

The man, in waiting for his Chinese meal, slowly got up and walked inside. A moment's later he got out again with a large stack of papers and a third book. This one was titled ''De Koude Oorlog, een nieuwe geschiedenis (1917-1991), written by Yvon vanden Berghe.'' As he looked up sections of the book, his other hand, equipped with a red pen, zoomed through the paper documents on the other side.

Conrad was one well-known teacher at the same school as Moon. He wasn't known because he was the best, he wasn't known because he was the worst either. Conrad, or Mr. Forest for the students, was wellknown for his rather odd methods of teaching. This Dutch male brought something to the table that hardly any teacher had done before. This one did not care much for energy-taking methods that would help students become proper American citizens. All he cared for was reasoning and efficiency. He had often been scolded for his methods of teaching, as he employed social media as well as some games to teach students things.

His methods of teaching varied form others, and his deductive reasoning stunned many at meetings. Students liked him for his direct approach and defense of his methods. Conrad did not participate in useless formality. He was be polite, but he wouldn't talk to you about the weather for 10 minutes before telling you what he really wants you to know. And if a student did something bad, Conrad would either scold him or ask him or her for proper reasoning. If you did, which was rare for most kids, he'd probably let you off the hook for once. Another reason why some parents wanted him off the school staff; Conrad would allow bad behavior at times, as long as it was logical. One of the more wellknown examples of this was how he had once allowed Tim to hit Josh, simply because Josh had been giving Tim a rather hard time behind Conrad's back. Josh never bullied Tim afterwards, and everytime Josh'd act cool in class, all Conrad needed to do was remind him what would happen if he did.

Josh' parents were shocked how a teacher let all of it spiral out of control. In their words, Josh was one of the nicest students Mr. Forest would ever have, a hard working young man who did nothing wrong. Due to his black eye, they asked Mr. Forest to be fired. Conrad would never forget the delight he had when he contacted those parents to say that Josh had been a school bully for three years and even had been spotted with bottles of booze. It was true, Conrad had spotted him with booze, but kept it as a trump card for later. His aggressive and direct stance had not granted him their blessing, but it did get them to retract their demands.

If he had a bad day, one would not even try to mess with Conrad. He'd get you into so much trouble..but you wouldn't know it before it was too late. He'd just have a suspicious grin on his face, something that was very disturbing to most students. If he had a good day however, he'd walk in and have a chat first, planning his lesson in such a way that everyone could take it easy. In that regard, it was a just cause to be nice, or just polite, to Mr. Forest.

Many student appeals and good reviews made Conrad's worth outshine his vices. He himself just loved the duality of it all....it was a like a game to him. Conrad felt like a master chess player. He would move the pieces, then others would react. Proper bait...and it was hook line and sinker. It was easy to follow his directions...If a student behaved in general sense, he or she would do just fine.

Almost manipulative at times, he had gotten away with many things others would get fired for. It was all a game to him, one he played well, as he was going nowhere for now..

As Emblem stood up, he was going to stoke the fires again and put on some music. He truly loved the dry heat. The first few assignments were checked, if he did this quickly, he'd have the rest of the evening for some movies or a little session of either Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition or Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection.

Last edited by Emblem on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains)   Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:00 am

Spoiler:

Paige wore her job uniform her and her family had just moved to jump city because her fauther just had gotten a job transfer to jump city. Paige was and everyday teenage girl. She had just gotten off grounding for giving her hair blue highlights and she was happy she got off grounding before her first day at work. Paiges ears and teeth wear also normal well she had a slight over bite but still they were normal.

Paige had desided to work at the local aquarium she was the every day hopper which ment she didn't really have a constant every day job. She would fill in for other people and do their jobs or would just feed the animals. Paige's uniform today consisted of a light blue short sleeve Tee shirt, a paleish tan cargo shorts, a pair of clasic black rubber boots, and a two buckets full of fish.

A woman talked about the penguin to a adeince full of people with Paige in the back round. Paige feed the penguins and then picked up the two buckets the both still had pelenty of fish in them to they where pretty heavy for her. In the backround Paige could be seen shaking her head no as a greedy penguin who wanted more food charged in at her. She droped the buckets once it hit her and she slid down the frozen slide she luckly stoped at the end.

Most of the adeneces focus shifted to Paige as a large fish slid down and stoped right in between her legs. the penguin saw the fish and launched at it. a quiet scream could be heard by the adueince as she yelled to the penguin .

"GEORGEY NOOOO!!!!"

She had just memorized the penguins names being told if she called them by their names it would help then listen to her more but since her luck sucked it didn't work. The penguin triped her making her face slam into the edge of the frozen slide. The crowd and now the woman who was talking all said.

"OOOOOOO!"

then one guys said

"Thats gotta hurt!"

"One persons pain equals another guys 100,000 veiws on You tube."

another one followed posting the video on You tube already getting 100,00 veiws right after posting. Paige slowly swam back up as one of co workers came out trying to hold back some chuckels.

"Hey noobie are you ok?"

"I think I chipped a tooth.... or two..."

She repleied showing two of her teeth having large chucks nocked out of them with she speach a little slured. And as it would seem Paige even as a normal human can't do most things right.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains)   Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:50 am

Moon carried on her day. The day went by fast you could say. Kid after kid she had to deal with but she always kept a smile. She got on her I-Phone 4s and went to youtube. " There has to be something that will make me smile." She mumbled to herself. She scrolled the screen down to "Newest hits" She clicked on "Employee Fail".

The screen lit up with just a boring old tour. then They got to the penguins. The camera zoomed to one of the penguins then "BOOM" an employee fell in the background. she slid down the ice and went face first into the glass.

"OOOOOOOOH! That's got to hurt!" Moon said putting up he apron.

" See you tomorrow Ray Ray" Moon chuckled at the cook cleaning the counter tops. She kept on putting the video on replay and was laughing herself to death. Moon then though of how much pain this person was in. Probably more pain in embarrassment.

She walked to the bus stop texting a friend of hers. "This video is amazingly funny. although it does make you think if you should watch it with how much pain she went through. Here's the link! *Link*" She sent the text to her friend, then her contacts list.

She walked to the bus stop and quickly hopped on the bus. She sat down and took the bus ride for 30 mins to get to her apartment. She greeted the man who was kindly holding the door for her then kept on walking. She put her phone into her purse and grabbed her keys. she slipped the key into the knob and turned it.

She walked in to her regular, nice, apartment. Moon's wall was decorated in posters of famous bands, mostly signed by them. Her floor was a nice white carpet while her living rooms wall was a violet color. Her kitchen had the traditional black and white tile and the walls were a light blue. The kitchen, and the rest of her house, was very clean and organized. Moon had a guest room that was a light blue theme. and her bedroom had a silver-ish color wall and a white carpet. it had a black bed with a matching orange comforter.

She threw her purse onto her bed. she then changed into pajamas and got into bed. She fell asleep fast thinking tomorrow was Saturday and that night she will be going to a baseball game.

Moon woke up at the sound of a a giant crashing sound and horns honking. She looked at her clock and it was 5 am. " OH MY GOSH!" She yelled slipping on some skinny jeans, converses, and a black "Beatles" shirt. She grabbed her phone then ran out the door putting her hair into a pony tail and sort of tumbling from the tiredness of just waking up. She went to the crash, there were three cars. One was on it's side one was upside down. and one was just crushed. the one that was just crushed didn't look so well, luckily the person in that car was out.

She ran over to the woman sitting down on the road. " Ma'm, are you okay? I am going to call 911 please stay still." Moon said in the most calming voice as possible. The back roads weren't busy so there was no traffic, especially at 5 in the morning. Moon laid the woman on her back and ran over to the side ways car. Moon looked into the car and saw to teen age guys. She got one out but she couldn't reach the other. There were both past out and injured badly. she ran to the other side of the car and saw. It was Brian. " BRIAN!" She gasped.

She then looked up at the apartment building and was screaming "HELP HELP SOMEBODY THERE;S BEEN A BIG CRASH AND POLICE ARE A WHILE AWAY!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains)   Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:24 am

"Thanks again Dr. Makoney."

"Oh it was no big deal you are my bigest paying customer after all goodbye and try to wait at least a week before coming back with a dental emergency this time."

"Oh haha bye Dr. Makoney."

Paige left a building and just had her 2 chiped teeth fixed and just like all the other times she acidentaly got a chiped tooth it looks like she never even chiped it in the first place. Paige wore her regular clothes that inclued a blue tee shirt jeans and black and white shoes.
Spoiler:

She usualy didn't have work on weekends so she desied to go on her regular weekly walk around town. She then heard a crash down the street and ran towards the crash and her a girl screaming for help. Paige rounded a corner to see to crashed cars an a girl trying to get to another boy.

Paige ran up to the car and saw a broken open window. "ok you can do this its just like when you had to crawl under your bed for the tv remote but only this time you down hit you head on the way out." she thought to herself as she crawled inside. she started to unbukle the guy while she talked.

"Ok I'll unbukle him and bring him over to you and you pull him out Ok?"

Paige unbukled him carefully moving him towards the girl and as the girl would pull hime out Paige would crawled out the window she came in acidentaly hiting her head on the way out. "Dang it well I gess it was exactly the same as getting the tv remote." she thought.

Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains)   Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:43 pm

Synthosis grabbed Brian and pulled him out. She dragged him to the curb and laid him in the grass. " Thank you so much! but there's a lady in the up side down car. I can't seem to get her either!" Moon said panicky. She rushed over to the other car and tried prying the door open, it just wouldn't open.

As Moon heard sirens she ran over to the curb where Brian and his friend were laying. He looked at there bruised faces and felt really bad like it was her fault. The police pulled up and asked Moon many questions. They got the other lady out of the flipped over car and put all four people on gurneys.
One of the police men walked over to the girl that helped Moon a lot. " Ma'm May I ask you to get in the police car and ride with us to the hospital. We would like you to fill out forums at the hospital." He asked her kindly with a smile on her face.

Another cop came over and asked Moon the same question. She quickly jumped in the police car and put on a seat belt. She was anxious to get there. Brian and his friend wouldn't be able to go to the base ball game this week end. And Moon was looking forward to that too.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains)   Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Paige nerviously walked over and got into the car bukleing up sitting in the back. She stared out the window she woundered why she was so nervous she hadn't done anything wrong all she did was help get a guy out of a crashed car. She looked at Moon wondering if she new the one of the people in the crash.

"Uh...... hey...... so did you know anyone in the crash?"

Paige was trieing to make some conversation mostly because Moon looked kinda worried and she was only trying to help her, but with Paiges luck shed mostlikely just ake it worse some how at some point. Paige continued to sit quietly hoping for a responce.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains)   Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:34 pm

Moon look out the window, the different ambulance took off to the hospital. The Police car took off after it, sirens wailing.

" I only know two people... And I guess you could say I am really worried. All though I didn't know them a lot, but still." Moon said in a shaky voice. this was really weird for her. She's never knew someone like that. A good friend one day then almost dead the next.

It was really cool being in a police car because you got to pass by all different cars and run red lights, and you don't get pulled over or get a ticket.
We finally arrived at the hospital, The ambulance people took all four people out on the gurney and rushed them inside. The police escorted Moon and the other girl out the door and into the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains)   Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:44 pm

Paige followed the police oficer walking beside moon.

"They'll be ok the doctors here are really good I should know I am here like every other weekend..... Hi Lorane!"

Paige waved to a nurse as she waved back looking happy to see Paige again with out seeing her injured.

"I'm Paige by the way you may know me as the star of most videos on you tube."

The oficer opened a door to a private room and had Moon and Paige go inside.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains)   Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:11 pm

Kris walked by with his hoodie up, he stood around with the crowd, taking pictures with his cell phone. He was wearing ripped jeans, some beat up black Converse, and his lucky hoodie. He was on his way to school when he saw the crash. When he was done he looked around and started taking notes for his school news paper, interviewing people and that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains)   Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Without Powers (Open to all! Even villains)
Page 1 of 1