Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Jump City "Date" (Moon) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Jump City "Date" (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Jump City "Date" (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Jump City "Date" (Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Jump City "Date" (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Jump City "Date" (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Jump City "Date" (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Jump City "Date" (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Jump City "Date" (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Jump City "Date" (Moon) Vote_lcapJump City "Date" (Moon) Voting_barJump City "Date" (Moon) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Jump City "Date" (Moon) Vote_lcapJump City "Date" (Moon) Voting_barJump City "Date" (Moon) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Jump City "Date" (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Jump City "Date" (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Jump City "Date" (Moon)   Jump City "Date" (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:45 pm

Hotwire had somehow gotten back in contact with Alyrinn... quite a feet considering that she didn't have a phone. He was waiting for her outside one of the countless buildings in jumps downtown. He was looking forward to this. He looked to the sky, as he waited, since Alyrinn probably flew everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jump City "Date" (Moon)   Jump City "Date" (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:56 pm

Alyrinn, as expected, was flying around Jumpcity, looking for Hotwire. A few days ago Alyrinn took off to think things through, but before that Hotwire promised her a tour of the town. Alyrinn accepted, of course, and is now trying to find him.
a green blur would fly straight by Hotwire then quickly turn around, flying down to meet Hotwire at the bottom. She landed gracefully and smiled at Hotwire. "Hi Hotwire!" Alyrinn greeted him, hugging him quickly.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jump City "Date" (Moon)   Jump City "Date" (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:58 pm

Hotwire cringed a bit when a green blur wooshed behind him. He gave gave alyrinn a quick hug, and blushed briefly.

"Hey ali. Glad you could find me. Anywhere you want to go first?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jump City "Date" (Moon)   Jump City "Date" (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:03 pm

Alyrinn smiled. "Well, I honestly don't know. I don't know where anything is!" Alyrinn pointed out with a giggle. She stood next to Hotwire, happy that he was actually willing to help her even though she wasn't going to pay anything in return.
In this thought process Alyrinn smiled at Hotwire, ready for him to lead the two away.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jump City "Date" (Moon)   Jump City "Date" (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:35 pm

Hotwire grinned.

"How about we start with the center, and I can show you a little bit about where our laws are made?" He said. He wasn't sure if the info gleaned during their kiss involved earth government concepts, if not, hotwire would be glad to offer an abridged explanation.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jump City "Date" (Moon)   Jump City "Date" (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Alyrinn nodded. "Sure!" Alyrinn chanted with a smile. She followed Hotwire through the streets, waving to a few people who waved at her and/or winked. She smiled at Hotwire. "Your people are so nice. They have been waving to me and winking, if that is what you call it." Alyrinn complimented with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jump City "Date" (Moon)   Jump City "Date" (Moon) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:04 am

Seems like every guy in jump was hitting on her. Just peachy.

"Uh... yeah... you..." Hotwire stuttered with a blush.

"You're slightly more attractive to males of this planet than other females here... it's kind of a way boys here try to attract girls."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jump City "Date" (Moon)   Jump City "Date" (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:13 pm

Alyrinn giggled. "I'm not that stupid, It's the same way on my planet!" Alyrinn pointed out like it was an obvious fact. She looked at Hotwire and smiled. "So Hotwire, where are we going first?" Alyrinn asked with a little jump in her step.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jump City "Date" (Moon)   Jump City "Date" (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:13 am

"Well, since you seemed to like pizza so much, maybe you'd like to go to one of our planets pizza parlors."

In his mind, he pulled up a map of the area they were in. Like a siri app in his head.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jump City "Date" (Moon)   Jump City "Date" (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:30 pm

Alyrinn smiled and clapped to this idea. "I'd love to go to this, pizza parlor!" Alyrinn explained in a cheery tone as she followed Hotwire to the pizza parlor. She didn't really know what to expect, it was all like a mini adventure that she wanted to be apart of!
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jump City "Date" (Moon)   Jump City "Date" (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:08 am

"Well follow me. I know the closest place that sells good pizza." He said, leading her down various streets, until they came to a little parlor. He held the door for her.

"After you Ali."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jump City "Date" (Moon)   Jump City "Date" (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:17 pm

Alyrinn followed him through the streets with a skip in her step. She was smiling brightly and thanked him as he held the door for her. Her eyes opened wide and she smiled even more brightly then she did before. "This place smells amazing!" Alyrinn squealed as she whipped her head in every direction to take in all the sites and smells.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jump City "Date" (Moon)   Jump City "Date" (Moon) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:13 am

Hotwire looked around the parlor until he saw an empty table. He puled out a seat for her, and began looking over the menu.

"Have whatever looks good. Earth ingredients are probably pretty new to you, so you should figure out what you like and what you don't."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Jump City "Date" (Moon)   Jump City "Date" (Moon) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:14 pm

Alyrinn skipped to her seat and sat down gracefully like a princess would. It's funny, no matter where she goes her manners will still be there. She looks at the menu and smiles at all the options, not knowing what to pick. The waitress comes up and asks for what they want. "I would like a cheese pizza with Tuna, Mustard, chocolate chips, broccoli, and mint frosting!" Alyrinn asked like it was a regular thing, ignoring the stares from the people around her.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jump City "Date" (Moon)   Jump City "Date" (Moon) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:25 pm

Before alyrinn ordered, hotwire placed his.

"I'll just have a cheese pizza with some hamburger..."

The waiter gave alyrinn an innocuous stare. He had never heard a more absurd order... well, other than that one instance starfire visited that shop. In fact, the waiter had a strange feeling he had seen this somewhere before...

"I... see."

Hotwire gave a look that said,"Just do it... I really need this"

The waiter gave hotwire and understanding look, then went to the back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jump City "Date" (Moon)   Jump City "Date" (Moon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jump City "Date" (Moon)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next