Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Sleepless in Steel City (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Sleepless in Steel City (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Sleepless in Steel City (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Sleepless in Steel City (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Sleepless in Steel City (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Sleepless in Steel City (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Sleepless in Steel City (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Sleepless in Steel City (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Sleepless in Steel City (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Sleepless in Steel City (open to all) - Page 3 Vote_lcapSleepless in Steel City (open to all) - Page 3 Voting_barSleepless in Steel City (open to all) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Sleepless in Steel City (open to all) - Page 3 Vote_lcapSleepless in Steel City (open to all) - Page 3 Voting_barSleepless in Steel City (open to all) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Sleepless in Steel City (open to all)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Sleepless in Steel City (open to all) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepless in Steel City (open to all)   Sleepless in Steel City (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:36 pm

Really? Jemmy could find some big, tough, willing men to enslave without going very far? There were really that many strong people around here? Jemmy had simply considered herself lucky to meet meta-humans so soon.

"I don't need bodyguards, silly Joe. I want them. I don't want to be all alone, do you? You're not that special, but you do seem nice. And honestly, I don't know anyone else."

Jemmy frowned as Spider Girl said she was sadistic and irresponsible. She started to cry. They were fake tears, of course, but Joe didn't know that. Spider Girl's words hadn't actually hurt Jemmy, although she never enjoyed being yelled at. "Why are you so mean to me, Spider? I was bored because I don't have any friends." Jemmy dried her tears. "Maybe if I had some friends, I wouldn't be so violent."
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character
Name: Dennis Miller
Code Name: Red Hand
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Sleepless in Steel City (open to all)   Sleepless in Steel City (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:29 am

Joe's heartstrings were being tugged at. Poor Joe could be manipulated so easily when it came to young children. The sad little girl just wanted friends because she was alone. That's why she was doing all these things. Children did have short attention spans, after all. He stared at her with the same loving gaze he would give his younger sibling whenever she broke something by accident. He would usually just take the blame for it...

But this wasn't his sister. He shook his head to rid himself of the illusion he generated with his mind. She was simply a child with extraordinary powers. Spider-Girl was correct, even though he didn't desire the power, following her would lead to nothing but endless trouble and turmoil in his life.

But, maybe he could change that. She wasn't responsible with her powers, this was more than true. Perhaps he could help raise her into a responsible young lady. To use her gifts to help her fellow man and not just to end her boredom. And of course he couldn't say no to a crying child in need. He was raised better than that. And there was also the possibility of what would happen to himself and Spider-Girl if he refused...

Slowly, and straining himself while holding the wound on his stomach, he went from his sitting position to his knees. Then he brought himself to his feet, his face grimaced while attempting to hide the pain he was in. He had made up his mind. "Little Jemmy," He extended his hand out for her to grasp. His southern accent strong in his speech. "I ain't got no need in powers, but long as y'all stay truthful with me I guess I ain't got no reason other than to be your friend. In his mind he was positive he had just made a deal with the devil himself, but somewhere in his heart he felt he made the right decision. He might even be able to turn her into an upstanding citizen and send her back to the Shallow Brigade a better person.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleepless in Steel City (open to all)   Sleepless in Steel City (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:58 am

Raith started to get the picture about the girl and kinda wanted to apologize to the Spider. He looked at her and stared into her gogle's. Now was time for damage controll.
Uhhh... heheh.... Yeah I'm sorry and I guess I owe you one.
He said as he scrached his head and looked imbearessed. And now to change topic's he looked at the bald man and Jemmy and said.
I never realy figured Steel as the sort of place for cowboy's... Well excluding the E.S.G.
He said as he lit up a Marblo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleepless in Steel City (open to all)   Sleepless in Steel City (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:43 am

The Web-head just folded her arms disapprovingly, which was uncharacteristic for the loud mouthed sassy heroine. She really just couldn't make heads or tails logically of this situation.

"If that's your idea of curing boredom kid, the kind of friends you'd like belong in Arkham Asylum or the Impel Down. Sorry, but I'm not very kind to children who are gifted with enough power to possibly burn down the entire city or blow my head off. Where are your parents anyway?"

Liz said this,after Orion agreed to be Jemmy's friend, and she accused Spider-Girl of being mean. Meanwhile Raith lit a cigarette, which Spidey quickly swiped from his mouth and threw it on the ground.

"One, that'll kill you and two, I'm done with smoke and fire for today thank you."

Lizandra seemed rather annoyed, but she kind of was to be honest. All that could've been avoided, yet because this little girl wanted to have fun she almost got barbecued and Smokin Joe was actually siding with her!? Maybe Liz needed more empathy or something because right now all six of her senses just weren't really giving this little girl the time of day. Probably because her scientific mind were weighing her via pros and cons as a threat instead of a cute harmless child.

"Think about this man, she could be playing you again."

Spider-Girl didn't know if she really was or not, but Spidey definitely wanted to be cautious. Steel City had done that much for her; robbed the girl of pretty much all of her trust, forcing her to give it out much more sparingly as of late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleepless in Steel City (open to all)   Sleepless in Steel City (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:10 pm

Jemmy ignored Spider Girl's words and grabbed Joe's hand as he offered it. It was a weak contract, but one that she wouldn't pass up. Joe would act as Jemmy's 'friend' as long as Jemmy told him the truth. The magical contract was sealed, and Joe would feel the magical energy enter into him. As long as Jemmy didn't lie to Joe, he would like her as a good friend and only think well of her.

Not quite the slave she was looking for, but it would do.

Jemmy smiled with genuine happiness. "Thank you, Joe. I'm glad to have you as a friend. Let's get away from this mean spider lady. We have a whole lot of fun ahead of us."
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character
Name: Dennis Miller
Code Name: Red Hand
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Sleepless in Steel City (open to all)   Sleepless in Steel City (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:14 pm

And thus the deal was done. Joe felt a strange tingle pulse into his han as the Lord of Chaos small hand clasped his. The strange pulse crept its way up to his shoulder, then flowed up to his mind before finally descending down to the soles of his feet. The sensation made him shiver a bit. He began to think if he had made the right decision. But his head ha already been affected by Jemmy's contract. He looked down at hi new friend and smiled at her. "You're very welcome, Jemmy. Yeah, let's go and have some fun then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleepless in Steel City (open to all)   Sleepless in Steel City (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:54 am

Liz contemplated stopping them, but alas, it would be rather pointless. Joe had left of his own free will and he said he would keep her in check. Lizandra could only take his word for it for now and starting yet another confrontation wasn't the answer either. She thought maybe placing a spider-tracer would've been a good choice, but again angering a girl who could possibly wipe her out with a wink wouldn't be a very good idea. Spider-Girl needed to do research and lots of it to see exactly what she was dealing with here. Until then there was only one choice...

(Mind)
"Just let it go web-head."

"Well I'm out of here birdbrain! Thanks for being of no help, like in the least bit. Later."

Before leaving Spidey stuck her tongue out at Jemmy as she called her mean and folded her arms before turning and sarcastically giving James a rather bland parting words, then zipping off into the air. It was getting late afterall and she had work tomorrow, but it indeed had been a very interesting night. Hopefully tomorrow night would be a bit quieter though, however, in a sleepless city like Steel, the heroine severely doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleepless in Steel City (open to all)   Sleepless in Steel City (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleepless in Steel City (open to all)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3