Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Voting_barCat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Voting_barCat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Manslaughter was amused by the hold he had on her arm, even the force of the kick to her torso as it knocked her maybe a few inches off the ground. He was a strong one and immediately, Manslaughter got it into that head of hers that she wanted to make him, hers. She showed no signs of injury from the kick or rather, the armor had absorbed the majority of the impact, doing it's job admirably. As her feet hit the ground again she dug in (quite literally) leaving cracks that spider-webbed across the ground from her feet as she smiled once again, this time a small hint of malice forming on her lips, she didn't appreciate the kick to her back from the cat girl, as she formed spikes across her back as a sort of metaphysical middle finger, that would skewer the poor girl like a cocktail weenie if she didn't move away quick enough.

Her intentions were quite clear, or at least, clear to the mad women as she looked Jak in the eyes and began to force him backwards with just her strength alone. The torso armor was thinner now, the spikes having shifted some of the biomass from her chest armor to her back, giving her a defensive wall on her back like that of a porcupine or a hedgehog. She wanted this to be at least for now, a one on one excursion between herself and Jak. Haruhi was free to join in after that, or she could join in now, it didn't matter to her. More things to play with. But her desire to just play with Jak more than the kitty right now was overwhelming.

Slowly however, the armored girl began to push Jak backwards, using her own strength to overpower him and drive him, of all places, back towards the female unmentionables. In her own mind, she wondered how Jak would look in a lacy bra and other thing ensemble and while it was a bit freaky, she couldn't help but snicker at him. "Oh now that would be a hilarious thing to see."

(Oh gawd jak in a bra. Well that's my most evil thought for the day and if anyone has a grievance with my post lemme know and I'll see if I can't edit it.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:51 pm

JaK kicked her, and he heard the crack behind the blow, but this girl---ooze monster---demon, whatever she was could take a hit and more specifically his. Not good, also as Haruhi came form behind JaK saw the spikes suddenly prop up outta her back.

"NOOO!!~UGGGH!"

JaK yelled out, concerned for Haurhi, but then immediately had to hop on one foot as he was pushed backwards by the demented humanoid girl into the ladies dressing room after skidding past, or rather though, all the isles with woman's lingerie on the way there. A loud crash and thud then followed as JaK was smashed into the dressing room and laid next to a broken mirror, with some size zero thong draped over his head. However, now his anger was rising, this crazy chick had set out to hurt his friend and his pride; did she think this was some kind of game?

"Look I'm really trying not to lose my cool here, but you're really asking for it buddy!"

As JaK spoke he made his already giant hand even bigger and grabbed Manslaughter by the top of her body and shoved her backwards out of the dressing room and onto the floor cracking the ground on impact and thanks to the spikes getting her momentarily stuck while JaK returned both hands to normal size instantly and addressed her. He'd rather not have an appendage get impaled after just witnessing that spike trick.

"What is it that you want, huh? And I'm talking to both of you."

The consistent WEs had not gone unnoticed, but again, JaK just thought she was insane. As JaK spoke he didn't directly look at Manslaughter or Kaitlyn either. The teen was busy scanning for Haruhi to make sure she was ok.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:16 pm

Haruhi saw the spike forming and jumped back trying to get away from it. It cut her leg in the retreat, and as she landed she winced a bit as it stung, and fell to one knee. She examined it briefly and was thankful to see it wasn't deep, bleeding but not deep.

She looked back to see Jak thrown back through the ladies department. Haruhi stood up again and kept her eyes on the girl of armor. Her attack had had no affect and she needed to be way more careful. How could she get close without another spike attack, not to mention the spikes already on her, she couldn't risk another hit seeing how close the last one was to being fatal.

Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:10 pm

"What is it that we want? Well, not we, but rather, I, wanted some fun. My better half, Sentinel, is a bit of a stick in the mud on me killing people and then absorbing them. That is to say, my host is rather vehement in the no killing, unless killing becomes necessary path." She grinned up at Jak, it wasn't twisted like the smile an insane asylum patient would give, no, this was a rather peaceful looking, almost happy smile. Slowly her body lowered itself to the ground, as the spikes retracting into her armor. As her entire body came into contact with the cold floor, she leaped back to her feet and pecked Jak on the cheek, before pushing herself away from him.

"We are a parasite, that's what some would call us, call me. But no we are a in a harmonious, dual sided relationship with the body you see before you. We have been....repairing this one, repairing her incomplete form, returning her back to her former self as she once was as a human." She paused briefly, her head drooping down towards her chest for a brief second, shooting up when it looked as if she were to fall under her own weight. The armor faded, turning back into that same outfit that she wore when she assaulted the officer. But this time she seemed to be...different, quieter and less boisterous in her attitude. More reserved for want of words.

"We apologize, for our actions, or rather, her actions, Manslaughters', actions. We are the one called Sentinel and we are leaving to see our little sister" Turning to leave, Sentinel looked back at Jak, a small looking of interest, more cold and logical formed in her eyes as she stood there, motionless like a statue as if waiting for something to happen. When it didn't, she slowly turned around and began to walk off, almost like she was daring them to stop her. On one hand, she was daring them, daring them to see if they could stop her from leaving, because, like it or not, she wanted to have a little bit of a scrap herself. She could easily get back in time to read Narret a storybook after a little sparring match with these two [i]heroes[i] that had stopped Manslaughter or at least, bored Manslaughter into letting her have control again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:27 am

So she had split personalities? Cool. He could only guess that the black tar like stuff on her person is what was causing the dual personality thing and one was definitely more dominant than the other. However, the other seemed to have the more playful side in check at the moment. Proven by how she reverted back to more of a human nature and in response JaK dispelled his armor and looked back at her.

"Well Sentinel or Manslaughter, your apology doesn't fix that man's arm, but it does help to start somewhere I guess. I'm glad that thing is fixing you up, but it still seems to dangerous for you to be out and about in public with it."

As JaK spoke he ran after Sentinel in a non-threatening manner more so in fear of sparking another episode where she would want to play again and this time she sends him soaring through the ceiling. Sage could still feel his spleen unfolding from that hit to the stomach earlier.

"How about this, you come with me back to Titans Tower and we take a look at that parasitic stuff that's on you, huh? You can even bring your sister. Ask Alley Cat over there, I'm only trying to help you. I don't want you breaking another cop's arm with a gun next time and have my whole team show up and find Manslaughter. I can't help you then and I guarantee you if that happens they won't be as understanding as were are, and you WILL go down."

JaK imagined the havoc that would ensue if Toji, Superboy, Zack or even Ben had found this girl rather than him...It would've been a media spectacle right now with half the mall torn to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:16 am

So she did have a split personality, well that took care of the 'we' part.
Haruhi stood and started walking a bit closer to Jak and Sentinel so she could hear the conversation better. She stopped a few feet away, as she heard him give her an offer of going back to the tower with him so they could fix her parasite problem. Even though Haruhi heard her name in that paragraph she couldn't help but feel a hint of jealousy. Shaking her head and getting focused she looked back at the girl.

"That's right, He's just trying to help." she said wanting to do her part in helping, trying to see if that would help in convincing her.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:31 pm

"Help? You want to help me?" Kaitlyn stopped abruptly, turning on her heels to stare at the two heroes before her. They wanted to help her remove the symbiote? The one thing that was keeping her alive, the one thing that was making her well again. Kaitlyn didn't know it at all that she had died years ago, the symbiote knew, simply because of the massive amount of cybernetics that made up her entire body. That she was a walking corpse. But it could help her, it was persuasive in it's musings despite it's inherent insanity, convinced her that she was deathly sick and that it was healing her slowly. Purging her body of the negative influences of whatever virus, or disease it was that was ravaging her body. That disease in question however, that viral infection it talked about, was her cybernetics.

Manslaughter had been gradually breaking the electronics and metal down, either expelling it or using minute quantities of it to strengthen her body to better cope with the strength increase, as well as the shape shifting, which Kaitlyn still finds a bit disturbing and slightly uncomfortable at best. But here they were, trying to convince her they could help her? Jak wasn't so much convincing as he was threatening her, and that all but made her shake her head. "Your help would only work against me, so no, I won't be coming with you."

Cracking her neck from side to side, she looked at Jak then to Haruhi and sighed. He was adorable, had his caring side but had to definitely work on his tact before she could ever take a shining towards the teen hero. Despite what Manslaughter would say, it had to be a unanimous decision and she knew it. Even Kaitlyn, Sentinel as she was known by was a bit tired of the rules and regulations she imposed but it was for the best, just to prevent Manslaughter from completely wiping out half the city in a fortnight. We still have to make a trip to the hospital remember? Those bodies they brought in aren't going to absorb themselves you know.

Manslaughter piped in finally, a bit unenthusiastic about having to consume the freshly dead instead of the still living. For her, the screams of agony were just like a seasoning to enhance the taste of suffering. Kaitlyn was a little more or less disgusted by that, but since it was collectively both their bodies, she occasionally allowed Manslaughter to go after criminals since, in her mind, they wouldn't be missed. Yes, well, if you hadn't thought it necessary to shove that man's dog whistle someplace unpleasant because of him trying to locate his dog, we wouldn't be having this conversation now, would we?

Sentinel only got a muttered reply of whatever and then silence, One thing Kaitlyn found to be effective on keeping primary control over her own body, was maintaining a firm authoritative stance and never let her willpower falter. The fact that it was also genetically altered, leaving it incapable of completely subjugating it's host. Manslaughter simply called the group of people real, tried and true monsters. Which would explain why Kaitlyn shared it's hated, in fact, they shared a lot of things equally. Their body, most of their thoughts and ideas (some of these were still highly private), even their taste in clothing. Well, actually, Sentinel liked tasteful things more or less, while Manslaughter preferred flashy, flamboyant outfits that caught peoples attention.

But here they were, trying to be persuaded them to come along with the both of em for help as Jak called it and Sentinel, well, Sentinel kept on walking away from them, almost like their little brawl never happened. She just wanted to get back to the hive, sit down and read a story to her little sister. She didn't want to waste anymore time as it stood. "We are also sorry for the felines injuries, Manslaughter tends to get.....carried away in all facets of life." Now that I think about it, why did you call yourself manslaughter?

Manslaughter just chimed in with an insightful I don't know, I felt like it? Before shutting up, letting Sentinel focus on her surroundings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:25 pm

JaK frowned at her response, was she seriously that naive to think that he would just let her go without any type of way to track her. Yaaa, that would work well, and then tomorrow he'd feel like a total idiot when she killed a bus load of kids because Manslaughter had a tantrum.

"Well then at least let us come with you to see your sister? Then we can help you both and I'll know you're telling the truth about her at least. Instead of just going back to your lair with all the missing persons that have been reported since last tuesday are tied up."

JaK and Batman shared this one trait, they both truly trusted no one. He didn't believe she was sorry. Sorry people attempted to actuallly atone for their mistakes while she thinks she can just leave without a care in the world. In fact her flamboyance at how much control she thinks she had over the situation was rather annoying him.

"Ok look, even if you don't want us to meet your sister, your only other option is to take this intercom so we can keep track of you and believe me when I say; this is not negotiable. Your not leaving here without taking some kind of penance for what you did and if you think you are, we will stop you. I tried being polite before, but this is where the courtesies end and the whole protecting the people side comes out. Now what's it gonna be, can I trust you to abide by the rules or do we have to do this the hard way, because if so I guarantee you that once the cavalry gets here you will be very late seeing your sister."

Ultimatums never worked, unless the person given the choice had something serious to lose. She wanted to see her sister, but JaK had just hit the button on his intercom that would bring the rest of the Titans here. Should she refuse him anymore he would detain her and if he couldn't, he would track and stall Sentinel with Haruhi's help until the others arrived and then with Toji, Grace, and Superboy working against her it would be done. So really the ball was in her court; take the intercom so they could keep tabs on her, which if she tossed it the teens would know or allow JaK to come meet her sister.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:38 pm

Haruhi was getting a bit concerned. This girl was hesitating on coming with Jak and she was scared her rough personality was going to take control again. Then things would just get worse. Haruhi just stood behind and waited to see if Sentinel would cooperate or not with Jak's plan. She was also waiting to see if he would need any help.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:06 pm

Her eyes were transfixed to Jak's as her normally stoic neutrality began to crack a tiny bit, letting a small amount of confusion and not just a tiny bit of abhorrence show on her face at being accused of kidnapping. "Excuse me? what did you say about kidnapping and missing persons?" She almost wanted to snap at Jak, as she strained her jaw, trying her hardest, her utmost best to prevent herself from coming loose and letting her attitude which was normally benign and good tempered, get the best of itself.

So there was some basis to those rumors she heard of people, children specifically, being kidnapped. This of course did make her grit her teeth in frustration. She may have been a hive student, may do evil things and hurt good people (of which she didn't really care for), but someone who kidnaps people - children can be people too - Sentinel always had a knack for turning a blind eye to being bad every now and then and instead, being down right murderous. This little insight bestowed upon her by Jak caused a smile to spread across her lips. But it was devoid, bereft of joy or happiness. It was like an expanse of frozen tundra, chilling and almost never-ending in it's appearance.

Sentinel finally broke her current train of thought, the coldness, the disgust and disappointment sinking back below a veneer of neutrality and intellect as she stared at Jak and finally nodded. "You can come, but the cat eared girl stays behind. No tricks, no games; I'll be watching." Sentinel was at the very least, dead serious about this as she glanced from Jak to Haruhi, before holding out a hand towards Jak. "Haven't got all day, we need to go pick up some pizza by six." Can't believe our sister, has never eaten pizza before. Then again, I can't remember if I've ever eaten it before myself. Sentinel only got the mental equivalent of a shrug from Manslaughter. as she flexed her hand at Jak with a sigh; time was money, especially if she had to find this person or persons. doing the kidnapping and make them....disappear.

To this thought, Manslaughter finally laughed a long, hard laugh as Sentinel just maintained eye contact with Jak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:22 am

JaK hesitated for a moment, but then took the girl's hand knowing this was his suggestion after all and he had to keep an eye on her somehow to gauge what kind of threat she was. She seemed to take offense to his comment...Good. That told JaK she had some kind of moral code. Although, as predicted Haruhi had to stay. JaK looked back at her for a second and then down towards the floor and then up again into Sentinel's eyes.

"Deal."

As he spoke he nodded his head in a confirming notion and then spoke to Haruhi without even looking at her. Just keeping direct eye contact with Manslaughter/Sentinel.

"Make sure that cop gets some medical attention Alley Cat. I'll be fine, don't worry, if there's too much trouble I know who to call."

That being said, he was dragged away by Kaitlyn, as she spoke of pizza. JaK immediately raising an eyebrow of one of his black and yellow pupiled eyes at this.

"I hope you're paying..."

JaK was a hero, not a gentleman and this wasn't a date.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:10 pm

Haruhi didn't like the idea of Jak going alone with this Kaitlyn girl, call it jealousy or just worry or whatever you wanted, but with her two personalities, and one being destructive, you never knew what to expect. She knew Jak could handle himself, but in times like these she couldn't stop the bad thoughts from creeping into her head.
As Jak spoke back to her she shook the ideas out of her head and then nodded at his command and reassurance. "Okay."
As they headed away, she turned back and faced the officer. "Let's go officer, he'll deal with the rest, let's get your arm looked at."
She couldn't help but turn back now and then as they walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2