Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapTurning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Voting_barTurning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapTurning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Voting_barTurning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Turning the chase inside out [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character
Name: Mark Rowan
Code Name: Teen Lantern
Villain or good guy?: Good

Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:51 pm

"Great. I'm sure you won't regret it then because we have plenty of those." As they prepared to go, Mark changed back into his superhero attire and deconstructed the table and all other constructs. He chuckled a bit as Marceline left some money for her food even though the owner would certainly not care much about a few dollars after his business had been scared away for the whole day, but they couldn't waste time here any longer. Mark had a phone call to make. "Well first I gotta contact the boss, Mr. Pacific. You'd definitely like him."

With that they both flew outside while Mark shot a smile back at Marceline with his mask covering his eyes now and pointed his ring in front of him. Back at Nighthawk's HQ a picture of his face would miraculously show up on screen. His ring was more like a webcam then just a communicator. "Hello Nighthawks, Teen Lantern calling in, Mr. Pacific. I've got someone I'm pretty sure you would like to meet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:56 pm

A few minutes later, Mr. Pacific arrived on the scene. He was wearing his standard uniform, making him look only slightly rediculous. He wondered who TL wanted him to meet.

It...was...a...GIRL! Of course Pacific wanted to meet her. This girl was beautiful. Almost too beautiful.

"Hello there, I am Mr. Pacific, leader of the Night Hawks. Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:32 pm

oh lookie, another guy that was interested in her. maybe vampire do have it perks here. "My name is marceline,you seem cute...and fun" she spoke in a sing song tune. she is making allot of friends, sad they wont be around in 70 years or so. well she'll make the best of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:48 pm

"Well...thank you." Pacific said. He was delighted to have a girl call him cute. "I'm assuming since Teen Lantern called me here that you want to join the Night Hawks. What sort of skills can you bring to the team?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:05 pm

"Depends what you want,Espionage is rather.....fun. i like tricking people." she let out another yawn and looked around the area. she doesint want to destroy anything since everything here is property."well i cant really explain, so how about find a villain so i can show you how i deal things." she wink at pacific as she brush a lock of hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Mark removed his mask since he was in the company of friends and folded his arms while the two talked. Marceline was either a really good tease or had an actual power for charming. Either way Mark wasn't complaining and he noticed after a while that Pacific usually wasn't either. "The girls got some mad skills man. Honestly, if I had to rank her she's up there with some of the Titans best and that's taking into consideration Psychosis, Superboy, Lightning Wolf and Ben 10."

Mark had been doing some research on the other groups in the city after joining the Nighthawks. TL already knew of them, but he figured it to be a good idea to have extensive knowledge since he might have to work with them one day. Although, he knew Mr. Pacific was to keen on the Titans, which is why he mentioned the ones he seemed to be the least critical of. Also, as Teen Lantern was speaking his ring showed holographic imaging of head shots for everyone he mentioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Tricking people? Pacific wasn't sure what she meant by that, but he was falling madly in love with her.

TL said that he thought she was about as powerful as some of the Titans, and then listed off a few of them. Pacific frowned for a moment. He didn't doubt TL's judgement, but he was new in town.

Psychosis, Superboy, Lightning Wolf, and Ben 10 were very powerful. Pacific had been watching them discreetly for a few months now. They even went to his school sometimes, although he was the only one who knew their 'secret identities.' Saying that Marceline was as powerful as them was a bold claim. What on earth could she do?

"Very well. Let's see what you can do. I had a guy I had to get anyways. Follow me."

Pacific led TL and Marceline to a small shed a few blocks away. He knocked on the door.

"We know you're in there, Boxer. Come on out with your hands up."

The door swung open and an 8 foot tall man with massive muscles and boxing gloves stepped out. He wore a short black mohawk on his head, along with traditional boxing clothes. The giant man looked down at Pacific. "I don't have any business with you. It's the Titans I want to beat up."

Pacific stepped back a few yards and then turned to Marceline. "He's wanted for assault. Bring him to the police station."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Really, a human. marceline was pretty much insulted, she was expecting some type of mutant but a human boxer? but policemen do bring people in without hurting them. its so weird that they hurt people and we cant hurt back. although he could be a superhuman and have super strength. what should she do, transform into a giant creature and pick him up? to easy. she could just levitate him but that would be easy too. she looked at the shed itself and could tell its made out of wood which was living. well if she wants to see whats he made up she has to do a little test. she made a silent note from her bass causing the shed to come back to life. the planks became gnarled and hands of branches from the wall reached out and grabbed the man, the hands rooted into his skin releasing sleep toxin into the blood stream since the shed is made up from couple of trees and can have some toxins in them. people might find it weird how a tree attacks, to be truthful its not attacking. all its doing is trying to become root to a water source which a human body is full of, and the bloodstream is carrying the substance. much like how you wash a shirt in a river and all the dirt goes downstream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:48 pm

The boxer screamed like a little girl as the shed behind him came to life, grabbed him, and injected sleeping toxins into his bloodstream.

Pacific's jaw dropped. "That...was different. Well, you certainly are tough. Before you join though, I want to let you know that we don't kill. I'm glad you spared this guy, but I just wanted to make sure you agree with that. We are trying to make this world a better place. Can I count on you to be a force for Justice?"
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:38 pm

Mark's face cringed as he watched the scene unfold with a bit of shock and awe. "That was wicked." Marceline was to definitely being taken seriously. Mark really hoped she remained a member of the team and a force for good. As well as he himself staying on her good side. "What I tell ya Mr. Pacific? Can I pick em out or what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:51 pm

"don't kill huh, ill live with that." she sang a soft sleeping tune and sent the shed back into its eternal sleep."i would like to fight for the greater good. you have my number" she gave a wink at pacific before floating over to mark. "it seems were getting along swell, i wonder if theirs a room at the base, otherwise i may have to share with someone" she gave a small kiss on marks cheek beforre floating off while making the boxer float with her telekinesis. "ill see you dweebs later, gana bring this little dude to the slammer"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:14 pm

Excellent! Marceline had joined the Night Hawks. Pacific smiled. "I'm glad. I look forward to working with you."

Marceline kissed Mark on the cheek.

A fury rarely felt by Pacific burned inside of him. He was jealous. The blue guy got a kiss before he did? She had also possibly hinted that she wanted to share a room with Mark.

"That won't be necessary," Pacific said, unsuccessfully trying to contain his rage. "There are hundreds of rooms. It's a motel."

As Marceline flew away, Pacific was breathing heavily, glaring at Mark. "Yes, Teen Lantern. You sure can pick them."
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:57 pm

As Marceline spoke about where she would room she gave Mark a kiss ont he cheeck. If the teen could turn red he would, heck even blue would translate how shocked he was as his fist clenched for a sec.

Afterwards Marc flew away leaving him in Pacific, which by the way, his ring could again tell his leader's mood shift. Hehe. After he explained that rooming with anyone wouldn't be necessary begrudgingly, he gave a sort of odd sideways glance to Mark and spoke of his approval of the new girl. "Thanks boss, means a lot coming from you." As Lantern spoke he smiled a bit before forming a platform under Mr. Pacific's feet and then floating off back towards the hideout. He wasn't lying either, he really did respect Mr. Pacific. He had taken a bunch of randoms with extraordinary abilities and began to construct a family of misfits. Not so much unlike his other two families; the Blue Lantern Corps. and the Foster home he grew up in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning the chase inside out [Open]   Turning the chase inside out [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turning the chase inside out [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2