Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
*Waves Arms Frantically* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
*Waves Arms Frantically* Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
*Waves Arms Frantically* Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
*Waves Arms Frantically* Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
*Waves Arms Frantically* Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
*Waves Arms Frantically* Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
*Waves Arms Frantically* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
*Waves Arms Frantically* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
*Waves Arms Frantically* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
*Waves Arms Frantically* Vote_lcap*Waves Arms Frantically* Voting_bar*Waves Arms Frantically* Vote_rcap 
Moon
*Waves Arms Frantically* Vote_lcap*Waves Arms Frantically* Voting_bar*Waves Arms Frantically* Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

*Waves Arms Frantically*

Go down 
+2
Just AmaZin
Emblem
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

*Waves Arms Frantically* Empty
PostSubject: *Waves Arms Frantically*   *Waves Arms Frantically* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:37 pm

"I'm down here!"

Hey, everyone! I'm just using this topic to tell everyone that I'm still an active member of this site. I don't RP as much as I'd like to here, and I'm kind of looking to change that. I think, honestly, my greatest difficulty with this site is the sense of community - or lack thereof. I don't really talk to many of the members on a regular, friendly basis. Whenever I log on, there's hardly anyone on in the chatbox. It's almost like I'm not given the chance to make friends on this site. Maybe it's me and my schedule? I'm going to try to come on at different times and more frequently so that hopefully I can talk to some new people and get involved in some threads.

If you're reading this and think you'd like to set-up a thread with me, then just PM me! I make for a good rp partner [/cheap plug] and I would really enjoy it. I can play a fellow enemy, a pesky H.I.V.E. student, love interest Surprised ... the possibilities are endless.

Thanks for reading,
Aphy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Waves Arms Frantically*   *Waves Arms Frantically* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:57 pm

I hope to make a HIVE student character in the near future. She's not going to be very independant or confident. Will you be her friend?
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: *Waves Arms Frantically*   *Waves Arms Frantically* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:19 pm

Um, yes?! I love friends. Wink
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: *Waves Arms Frantically*   *Waves Arms Frantically* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:14 am

I'd like to go ahead and rp with you!.....probably with cheshy.....*Ish scared of robot lady....probably cuz of that one Austin powers scene* anyways what do you think!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Waves Arms Frantically*   *Waves Arms Frantically* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:18 am

Also, the Night Hawks are low on enemies right now. Would you like to fight us? All the Night Hawk characters are noobs, so you wouldn't have to worry about getting murdered.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: *Waves Arms Frantically*   *Waves Arms Frantically* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:48 am

@Ravian: Any ideas? Your charrie's neutral (from what I can see) so there'd be plenty of ways to take it. Cheshire's up for almost anything.

@Dar: Do you want Cheshire or Hail Mary? I think you're talking about Mary but I'm not sure. If so then yes, I can be one of the Hawks' arch enemies. If you're talking about Chezzy then that would also mean not just her but all of the H.I.V.E., I'd think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Waves Arms Frantically*   *Waves Arms Frantically* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:03 am

Both sound good to me, but let's just start out with Hail Mary. We aren't in any position to take on the entire HIVE right now. The set-up could be simple: She does a crime, and the Hawks show up to stop her. She's able to get away and hurt the Hawk's pride at the same time, leading to a rivalry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Waves Arms Frantically*   *Waves Arms Frantically* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:43 am

Love interest? lol
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: *Waves Arms Frantically*   *Waves Arms Frantically* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:51 am

I think your precious H.I.V.E has a new and very combustible groundskeeper, and a very dark and brooding teacher..

Wanna bet they're always up for some H.I.V.E. mischief in any shape or form?
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character
Name: Mark Rowan
Code Name: Teen Lantern

PostSubject: Re: *Waves Arms Frantically*   *Waves Arms Frantically* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:13 am

So I just looked at Hail Mary charrie you have and she's perfect for Mark I think. His power ring could even possibly have history on the event, meaning he could explain her back story to the Nighthawks since I'm not sure if she talks or not and will do it herself. Sorry if that's a dumb idea.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: *Waves Arms Frantically*   *Waves Arms Frantically* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:39 pm

@Just_AmaZin In fact, Hail Mary doesn't speak. Smile So I believe that would be wonderful. Because with her being an intergalactic mercenary, a Latern would probably be the best person to know about her/try to bring her down. I have a thread set-up at the library that was never responded to. @Dar can look to see if you guys want to finish that one with me or I can start another one somewhere.

@JaK Hush Razz

@Emblem Great. I'd love to see the H.I.V.E. pick up on the site.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: *Waves Arms Frantically*   *Waves Arms Frantically* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:05 pm

Let's seeeeeeeee Ravi could be a freind. He's not really a villain but he does his share of heists and junk so they could meet when trying to steal the same thing though I feel like that would breed some hostility. They could team up when the police arrive or something ^^
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: *Waves Arms Frantically*   *Waves Arms Frantically* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:45 pm

OK, I'm good for it...but your thread only allows 3 people and I'm not part of team yet, plus two have already joined and it says Titans only I think???...So maybe we should do another thread after that one then? Or do I just join in now? SOooOoo confuzzled O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Waves Arms Frantically*   *Waves Arms Frantically* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:12 pm

You think too much, JAZZY. Just go ahead and join the thread already.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: *Waves Arms Frantically*   *Waves Arms Frantically* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:04 pm

Ok, hope I can bring a plus one . Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Waves Arms Frantically*   *Waves Arms Frantically* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Waves Arms Frantically*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next