Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Mind-Control Army Needed  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Mind-Control Army Needed  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Mind-Control Army Needed  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Mind-Control Army Needed  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Mind-Control Army Needed  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Mind-Control Army Needed  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Mind-Control Army Needed  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Mind-Control Army Needed  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Mind-Control Army Needed  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Mind-Control Army Needed  Vote_lcapMind-Control Army Needed  Voting_barMind-Control Army Needed  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Mind-Control Army Needed  Vote_lcapMind-Control Army Needed  Voting_barMind-Control Army Needed  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Mind-Control Army Needed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Mind-Control Army Needed  Empty
PostSubject: Mind-Control Army Needed    Mind-Control Army Needed  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:27 am

This thread will be started as soon as Dar gets his memory back, which should be pretty soon. Anyways, Seth needs an army of mind-controlled people. For a few weeks, he had people selling super-strength Venom around Jump City. A few meta-humans were surely tempted by the chance to momentarily double their strength, if only for a few hours. These samples of Venom were laced with nanotechnology meant to immitate Aphrodite's powers. If anyone bought and consumed this Venom, then Seth can mind-control them for about an hour.

Seth is going to use his army of Venom-users to attack the Double-Man Project, which is based in Jump City. They are a small government facility that works under L.A.W. They try to build human weapons, but usually use immoral methods. Seth is attacking them because they have a new human weapon that he wants.

The army is pretty much going to slaughter the Double-Man Project guards. Dar and a few Teen Titans will show up to try to stop Seth, meaning that they will end up fighting this mind-controlled army.

So then, we need mind-controlled people and Teen Titans who are trying to stop them. Sign up now, please, for one side or the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mind-Control Army Needed    Mind-Control Army Needed  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Sounds good, but how mind controlled are we talking here? How much autonomy will our characters have?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mind-Control Army Needed    Mind-Control Army Needed  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:08 am

They will still have their personalities. They will just be extremely motivated to suddenly attack the Double-Man Project, defend Seth, and fight anyone who gets in Seth's way. Within those parameters, they will be themselves. No creepy red glowing eyes or drooling.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Mind-Control Army Needed    Mind-Control Army Needed  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:22 am

I believe Emblem will gladly join in on any carnage.

One problem though. Emblem is immune to mind control, but I take it Seth won't have any problem convincing him to join in...people to slaughter, hell to raise...and a game as well.

Protect the Seth, otherwise you lose!

think you can count me in..and out when you think Emblem's done all he should :P

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mind-Control Army Needed    Mind-Control Army Needed  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:49 am

Emblem joining of his own free will? That sounds awesome! Seth would accept that help in a heartbeat. Welcome aboard, Emblem. This ship is on a course set for destruction.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Mind-Control Army Needed    Mind-Control Army Needed  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:11 am

Before I forget, signing up Mumbo for mind-controlled lackey!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mind-Control Army Needed    Mind-Control Army Needed  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:39 am

OK, as long as he gets accepted before the thread ends. It will be happening very soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mind-Control Army Needed    Mind-Control Army Needed  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:09 pm

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t1561-the-battle-for-em-open#27903

The thread is now up! This is the link! Go! Fight! Win!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mind-Control Army Needed    Mind-Control Army Needed  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:22 pm

Just an FYI in case you forgot; It was supposed to be Jinx AKA Static not Josh, he's kind of busy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mind-Control Army Needed    Mind-Control Army Needed  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Ok. Josh doesn't need to join in. I said that its open, anyways. Static will be awesome to have in this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mind-Control Army Needed    Mind-Control Army Needed  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:07 pm

One other question and I'll do my post; I know this has to be before Argo, but is it after Hollowman or Christmas? Cuz the park thread was begun back in October I believe?

EDIT; Continuity wise this can't work, because we first met evil Emblem in Kung Pao which you stated in that thread that Argo trials were next day. So for this to not completely own and confuse continuity either (EVIL) Emblem or regular Will can't be in it.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Mind-Control Army Needed    Mind-Control Army Needed  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:14 pm

I'll step out xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mind-Control Army Needed    Mind-Control Army Needed  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:19 pm

Hmmm. Perhaps the Evil Emblem was still in this world before you met him? (He's not under mind control anyway.) Just say that he's some guy in the crowd and you don't officially "meet" him until Kung Pow. Just keep your two characters away from Emblem and all will be good.

Sigh. Honestly, I don't care. It's a big fighting thread. I just want everyone to jump into it, whether it makes sense or not. Will, stay in. You had a huge part to play in Dar's story. This is him coming back for vengeance. Usually, I'm a stickler for continuity, but this has been put off too long already.

Just fight.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Mind-Control Army Needed    Mind-Control Army Needed  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:16 pm

You know who your favorite man is. And you know your favorite man is all over this. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind-Control Army Needed    Mind-Control Army Needed  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mind-Control Army Needed
Page 1 of 1