Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Voting_barHey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Voting_barHey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:06 am

Dar closed his eyes and waited for the procedure to end.

Deep within the hallways of Dar's mind (which wasn't very deep), Will would come to face a large closed door, symbolic of Dar's locked-off memories. In front of the door stood a young woman, or at least the telepathic representation of one. She had fair skin and short silver hair. She was shackled by metal around one ankle, as if some power held even her under its sway. Although she was obviously older, she appeared to be 16 years old.

The girl was Orta, the telepath.

The girl looked at Will with fear in her eyes. "How did you get in here?" Whether or not Will answered, the girl would learn the answer. "I see. I cannot allow you to open this door. Too many terrible things lie beyond here. It is best if Dar does not remember. The one thing he seeks is beyond this doorway, but the thing he fears most is also there."

The girl hesitated. "I do not wish to fight. Will you allow me to show you what is beyond this door? I feel that if I explain this to you, we can avoid a conflict."
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:25 am

In a manner similar to hitting a firewall, Will finds a door that has a young teenage girl chained to it. Listening to what she has to say, Will agrees that he doesn't want to fight her. Especially in a place where combat could crush the whole plane he was in and mess up any chances of recovering Dar's memories.

A fight is one of the things I'm not wanting the most right now. So yes, open this and show me why I can't let the memories return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:35 pm

Orta smiled. "Good."

The girl grabbed Will's hand and the two of them seemingly phased through the door. Even though it hadn't opened for a second, they were now on the other side.

On the other side of the door stood a man with a white mask. "This is Seth. He was Dar's employer. He is a force of evil who forced me to wipe Dar's memory. It was a cruel thing to do, but in another way, it was a blessing for this poor man. Dar's soul has been asleep for many years."

Orta led Will through the room filled with people from Dar's past. In one corner, Dar was killing Ben 10. In two corners, JaK Sage was fighting him. They walked past a young pale girl with pink hair, and a small necromancer searching for a book. Endless bodies, fights, and blood seemed to fill the room, but there were also brief moments of friendship and goodness. Dar sat at a table feasting with Kyte Uchiha. He bonded with Ben 10 in a van on the way to do a mission of common interest. He found his courage to help Silent Night fight a monster to save the world.

"But these are not all of Dar's memories." The girl led Will into the shadows that covered one corner of the room. A pair of glowing red eyes pierced through the darkness. They gave off a sense of evil that permeated the entire room. "This is Darkseid. When Dar was little, his free will was stolen by Darkseid. Only since coming to earth has Dar been able to regain any amount of his free will. Still, the memories of Darkseid prevented Dar from truly becoming free. In the few weeks that I have locked away his memories, Dar has become a free soul. He now can do whatever he wants, without the taint of Darkseid controlling him."

The girl faced Will. "I know that Dar wants to regain his memories more than anything, but that is the one thing he cannot have."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:00 pm

"It's ok guys, don't mind me, as usual I'll just sit here in the real world and wait for creepy %#!@ to happen."

JaK had been through this psychic mind probe thingy with Will, Grace, and Toji at one point and as usual he always had to just sit and wait while the others on the inside did what needed to be done. Usually things worked out ok, but every once in a while the spirit world seemed to seep out during the seances and that's when stuff got really...really...weird. In preperation JaK sat and stared at Will and Dar intently with his arms impatiaently folded as he did so.

"I reallly hope were making the right decision here."
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:08 am

It may seem so. But you know why I'm here and that I'm not going to leave without finishing my job. Dar is pretty set on getting his memories back. Do you have any ideas what would happen when I unlock them or if there's anything I need to do in here first before giving Dar back his past memories? Is he likely to become controlled by Darkseid again if he remembers who he is?

Looking into the red eyes of the shadow that is the memory of Dar's former leader, Will turns to Orta looking for any ideas that would suffice as enough to give Dar peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:38 am

Orta sighed. "No, I suppose you won't. And since you have his actual body in your presense, you will inevitably win any conflict between the two of us. Once Dar gets his memories back, he will surely kill Seth and all of Seth's minions. He will kill me. Of this I am sure."

Orta looked troubled as she pondered her own demise. She had seen Dar's brutality in the past, and understood it as well as Dar himself. Orta only hoped that her death would be quick and painless. She had never wanted any of this to happen.

"Once he has done that, he will then deal with the darkness inside of him. I do not believe that he will again submit to the will of Darkseid. Instead, his spirit will be crushed and he will end his own existance. If you were able to destroy the taint of Darkseid inside Dar's mind, then he will have a chance to live a normal life. His soul will be free. Of course, you do not have the power to do this alone. But together, I'm sure we can destroy Darkseid's influence. All I ask in return is that you try to save me. I will not fight against you when Dar comes for vengence, so please don't let him take my life."

The white-haired girl cried for a moment, but then dried her tears. She created an orb of pure light that she intended to throw at Darkseid. "So then, do we have a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:39 am

You can trust me to keep that promise. It's my job as a titan to make sure everyone lives safely. Dar will bring any harm to you, Orta. Now let's get this purging started.

Making a white light orb of his own, Will holds it up to the silhouette of Darkseid. With his arm bent up, Will throws it into the dark corner of Dar's mind in hope that the light will erase Darkseid from Dar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:16 pm

Orta threw her own orb of light at the shadowy image of Darkseid. Together, the two orbs of light were able to destroy it. The influence that Darkseid had once held over Dar was now gone...forever. Nothing remained of the dark taint.

Orta turned to Will. "I will now do as you wish and open the door to Dar's lost memories. Thank you for your promise of protection, but I still feel afraid. Dar's anger at me, at all of Seth's minions is justified. Seth's organization must be destroyed, but I selfishly want to survive."

The door to Dar's memories opened, and his past returned to him.

"I will see you soon," Orta said to Will as she faded away into nothingness. Miles away, the real Orta would open her tear-filled eyes. "Very soon."

Dar's eyes shot open. He remembered everything. There was so much! Friends, enemies, celebrations, battles, loyalties, betrayals...

Seth. Seth had set him up to die. Dar had only one goal in life at the moment: kill Seth.

He looked at JaK Sage and Will. "I thank you for getting my memory back. JaK Sage, I do not bear any grudge against you. My true enemy is a man named Seth, who opperates in Steel City. He is the true enemy of the Teen Titans, and of humanity itself. His plans are to devastate your planet. Help me destroy Seth and I shall gladly answer for my crimes. Please. I will not betray you. I am, after all, a weapon, and right now, you are the one wielding me."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:56 am

"So this Seth was the one who orchestrated are battle in the park and is also responsible for Ben's death."

It's all starting to make sense now, JaK was realizing just how far this man's reach could grasp. He was definitely a king pin like enemy, operating behind the scenes. JaK would contact Ben after this and try to find out what he knew about this Seth guy before they attempted to apprehend him, because he had a feeling there was a lot that he would be interested to know about his involvement in his death.

"Hmph. Ben stealing from STAR Labs, Stone being framed for murder, who's to say this Seth wasn't behind all of it then. Ok Dar, I trust you for now. At this moment the hatchet is buried between us, but there will be no more killing of civilians, EVER, got it? If I ever catch wind of you slaying an innocent life again other than this Seth who has it coming to him. Then I promise you I will dig this axe right back up and use it to take you down and the next time you won't just lose your memories."

JaK felt stupid trusting Dar Thle Golas. Batman would ridicule him for ever even conceiving to plot with an enemy who could betray him and his team at any moment, but JaK had faith that Will had cured him of his evil influence more than he was suspicious the Apokoliptian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:23 pm

Dar smiled. What an unlikely partnership this was. He himself didn't know everything that Seth was behind, but he was willing to believe there was a lot. He had played the Titans, kicked them out of their tower, framed them for crimes, and even killed a few of them. If there was anyone Dar could rely on in the coming fight, it was the Teen Titans.

"Agreed. I will not kill any civilians. I cannot promise the same about Seth's minions. They are all about as powerful as me, and just as evil. We will need to kill them." Perhaps there was another way to deal with the situation, but that was just the way Dar's mind worked. Killing solved everything in his mind. He thought about Vega, Rico, Orta, and Kyte. They would be difficult to defeat, much less safely knock unconcious.

Thinking back to his time at the Double-Man Project, Dar began to piece the puzzle together. They were building a weapon, and that had to be the weapon that Seth was after. That weapon was supposed to be completed...today.

"We won't find Seth in his headquarters. He'll be trying to steal a human weapon from the Double Man Project. That's where we'll find him."
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:16 pm

Coming out of Dar's head, taking in what he just learned what seemed like Dar's whole life as Orta guided him through Dar's mind.

Woah, uh Dar. How are you feeling with all your memories back? I haven't ever taken in that much of someone's live... You could write a couple of novels with all of those experiences.

So today is when Seth.. Is going to try and get the human weapon? It didn't look like the titans knowing this was part of his plan. JaK, are you up for souring a villian's plans?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:31 am

"Only reason I wake up out of bed in the morning Psy, but the question is do we bring the whole team in on this or handle it ourselves. I'm not sure if we have time to debate with everyone about if were going to team with a reformed mass murderer and without Lance or a real leader that's exactly what it could turn into."

JaK stated an issue; how fast should they move on this and should they bring others in or would that just complicate the matter. He planned on bringing Ben in originally, but now Sage was really wondering if he should. Ben isn't exactly known for being very tactful in his approaches. In fact, from what JaK could recall he usually goes in, guns or rather aliens blazing. Tie in that this is a personal/emotional matter for him and the Omnigeek may not be thinking straight.

"Not to mention, if we roll up there with a huge force of Titans we could risk a tip off. Not saying were that incapable, but it's still a risk."
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:41 am

You have a point, JaK. Dar, do you know the ways in and out of this place? Or who would be best in going to take Seth on? You know a lot about us apparently.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Dar thought for a while. He could think so much clearer than normal for some reason. It was like something that had always been holding him back had been removed. Seth was not just after some weapon. It was The Weapon. The thing that the Double Man Project had been created to build was nearing completion, thanks in part to Dar's efforts. The weapon would be heavily guarded, and Seth would be prepared for it.

"People are going to die. I won't be the one killing them, but innocent people are going to die. The more people we bring with us, the more people are going to end up dead."

Dar thought about the Titans, trying to decide if any of them were tough enough to stand a chance in the coming fight.

"Superboy. Bring Superboy along with us. The others are too weak. They'll just get in our way. Seth will be at the unveiling of the human weapon, and his presense there means that we won't have to worry about sneaking in. His minions will probably kill every last person in the Double Man Project. Our only concern will be stopping them, and preventing Seth from getting his hands on the weapon."

Dar's eyes went to his axe. "The fighting should start in an hour. I could use a weapon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:20 pm

JaK agreed to keeping TC out of this, they weren't exactly very built for stealth. Thoughts of Furi came to mind instantly.

"You underestimate my team Dar. That or I'm definitely underestimate this Seth guy. Either way, you're probably right about Superboy. I'll talk t him, but I also think Static could be a good choice. Too bad Lance is still MIA, or we could've brought the whole place down on top of them and then dug them out later."

Dar then motioned towards his axe with his eyes, as if asking if he was trusted or not or will they continue to treat him like the same being he was. JaK answered this immediately and without hesitation for time was of the essence.

"Here. I give this to you as a sign of peace between us, don't make me regret it and if you can do anything to save those innocent you're talking about try to do so. It can't hurt the walk the other side of the line for a change."

As Sage attempted to lift Dar's axe with one hand it proved to heavy for his scrawny teenage body, even though he was rather built for a kid his age. Although, after coating it in the material of the axe JaK was able to move and hand it to him with a bit of difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next