Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Vote_lcapHey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Voting_barHey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Vote_lcapHey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Voting_barHey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Empty
PostSubject: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:24 pm

JaK knocked on Sir, William himselfs door. He had brought Mr. Slaughter to Titans Tower on an act of good faith that his plan to turn the villain/assassin good would work. The big brutish alien standing behind JaK as he knocked on Will's door. His amnesia needed to last...Permanently and he hoped the magic/mind reader could help him with this.

"Hey yo, Psycho, I got someone I want you to meet."

The fact that JaK called Will by his code name should be a big tip off that something was wrong, but just in case Sage was screaming at the top of his lungs in his head about everything that had been going on with Darthlegolas, and for Will not to blow it by reminding him that he was once an evil Apokoliptian.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:54 pm

Hearing the pound on his door, Will walks to the other side of the room and away from the window. Will listens to JaK on the other side call him by his hero name instead of actual, lifting an eyebrow at the random moment. Will opens his door and looks at Jak and the guy behind him. Will turns his eyes white as he scans over JaK's mind on what's going on so he can figure out why an Apololiptian is here.

Uh JaK... What's the reason of coming here? I see what you wanted to show me... O_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:55 pm

This tower was amazing. The technology was on the same level as the Double-Man Project. Had he really been part of this team? Had he really lived here?

Mr. Slaughter (Dar) kept his massive battle-axe on the shoulder of his steel armor. He wondered what kind of person he used to be. Did he have friends? Had he even fought with an axe before?

JaK led him to Psychosis' room. Slaughter remembered a few facts about him from the files at the Double-Man Project. Psychosis was a magic user. Perfect. Perhaps he could use his powers to restore Slaughter's memory.

"Hello. I hear that we have met before, but I don't remember you. Perhaps you can remind me of a few things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:03 pm

"Don't worry dude, you'll hopefully have all the answers you need soon enough. I think Psychosis has the ability to restore all your memories of being on our team, right?"

As JaK spoke mentally he was communicating with Will. He was trying to ask him if it was possible to implant memories of this guy being on our team before as a hero and/or erasing all his old memories entirely. He also filled in small details about Darthlegolas being a mass murderer and it would be good if he didn't remember who he was. Possibly joining the side of good would be beneficial to all.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Hmm? Restore this man's lost memories? Uh. Yea, I believe that's possible. Come into my room. I'll need to get things ready.

Will looks back and forth at JaK and Mr. Slaughter, then steps out of the way to let them inside his room. Sliding his sleeves up of his long sleeved blue shirt, Will walks to the end of his room to gather crystals and a book from his desk.

JaK, really man? I haven't performed any black magic before. This is going to be tricky, at the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:46 am

OOC: I would prefer for Dar to get his real memories back, whether Will intends. Just FYI. Don't worry, he won't try to kill you guys if he gets his real memories back. He has someone else he's going to want revenge on.

BIC: Slaughter looked around in Psychosis' room while the two talked. What a strange room. It had all these...possessions in it. Had Slaughter owned this much stuff when he had been a hero?

Come to think of it, he hadn't been told his real name yet.

Come to think of it, Psychosis had only called him "this man." That wasn't a familiar term.

They didn't really know him.

"So you want to deceive me, do you?" Slaughter grabbed his axe firmly with both hands and pointed it at JaK. "Lucky for you, I still need my memory back. What kind of heroes try to lie to people in need? I know that you know me from before, and apparently we weren't very good friends, but do you have the right to deny me my very past?"

He looked at Psychosis. "Look. You're a magician, right? Just make a magical contract with me if you're really worried about me doing something evil after I get my memory back. You can do that, right? Just make me sign in blood to not kill you or something. Magic should hold me to that contract if you do it right. I'm willing to do just about anything for you, I just want my memory back."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:05 pm

JaK caught Will's slip up as well, but he was rather surprised Darth did. Apparently the Government had been helping the oaf out. Probably giving him children's books to read, in any case, JaK was outed now, he realized that when the axe was pointed at him. He thought about trying to salvage the situation by continuing the lie and denying Dar's claim or just attacking him now, with Will here to back him they had about 50% chance of taking the guy down or being killed and possibly 75% chance of being maimed or losing a limb. However, after Darthlegolas realized that he had been lied to he did something JaK did not expect, he agreed to stand down so long as he got his memories back. JaK wondered himself if it was possible to bind him magically...Although, either way giving a killer back his motive and drive to do so was not something Sage was all for.

"I don't care how we bind you, if you truly knew what and who you were you'd understand why I did what I did. Truth is, you're a monster and I nearly killed you to stop you in our last battle. It doesn't really matter now that you found out I was lying. Weve got you trapped in our backyard where in one word I can have my team here to take you down....We can't let you go back to what you were, even if we bound you, you might find a way out of it and then a bunch more people would die. The risk isn't worth it, especially when we could take you out now."

As JaK spoke JaK grabbed the axe by the front, a suicidal move usually grabbing someone's weapon by it's blade, but as he did so suddenly his skin instantly mimicked the material making him of the same material. Unless Psychosis had anything to say about it, JaK had already made up his mind about what needed to be done....Or had he, he did originally want to make this guy their ally. He had grand-delusions of using Darthlegolas as a friend, could it really still be possible? Eh, not worth the risk.

OT: Doesn't fit Sage's MO to trust a killer of any kind, too cynical since being betrayed by his brother, however, maybe Will can tell Darth's telling the truth and will want to help him *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:29 pm

After turning to face JaK and Mr. Slaughter again, Mr. Slaughter speaks out on knowing that they were planning to rewrite his memories. During JaK's speech, Will looks at Slaughter and into his mind.

JaK, you don't have to do any fighting. Slaughter is meaning what he says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:04 pm

"Well that's interesting. So it was you who fought me that night. Losing that fight was how the Double Man Project found me. Would that make you the one who stole my memories in the first place?"

Slaughter thought about the information he had just gained. He had been a monster. That was honestly closer to what he expected. He had an urge deep within him to kill and destroy.

But fighting would not get him what he wanted.

"You are not the one with the red eyes, JaK Sage. That means I have no reason to fight you. A monster? There is only one thing I remember, and it is a monster infinitely more powerful than myself. You yourself might need this information if you hope to protect all these people you claim to care about. If you give me back my memory, I will help you destroy the red eyes. If you don't, then you're dead regardless of what I do."

Psychosis seemed to be able to read his mind. Slaughter faced the magic user and smiled. "And you know I'm telling the truth."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:47 pm

JaK got out of his apprehensive position for a moment and stood with his metallic arms folded. His black and yellow eyes fixed upon Darthlegolas or Mr. Slaughter now as Will spoke. He hadn't even really considered how wrong it was to imprison Darth when he wasn't aware of the crimes he committed. However, at the same time forgetting something doesn't exemplify you from doing it. Although, JaK conceived that getting more info. on this Double Man Project might be worth more in the long run than getting rid of Dar in the meantime. Plus, if he got his memories back and he did still turn over a new leaf maybe it would prove Sage wrong. Maybe there was a point of return after crossing that line. It would mean there was hope, hope for him, hope for Nightmare, and even hope for an alien assassin like this guy...Worth a shot.

"Fine. But, your weaponry and armor have gotta go for now. If you really want us to do this, it's gonna be on our terms, and right now you're fine with not killing us, but once you become that jumbo sized guy I know and love you might change your mind. If that happens we need you vulnerable. So if you'd please strip down while Psychosis prepares to do whatever magic mumbo-jumbo he's going to try."

As JaK spoke he unfolded his arms and pointed a finger at Slaughter and then to Will as he spoke his codename. Meanwhile, in his head he was actually asking Will if it was even possible to do this, since he was using black magic, without turning him well...Eviler and stronger?
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:16 am

To restore your memories, Slaughter. It won't be as hard as what was intended, but this won't really be an easy task either way. Can either of you tell me what caused your memory loss? It'll help me pick what method I need to use. Hold these in your hand also.

Holding out two blue crystals the size of regular cups, Will waits for Slaughter to take them. Will then takes up his book and opens it in front of JaK and Slaughter. On the aged, brown paper, Will scans the text that was written by past sorcerers in a language taught to him by Voromir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:30 am

Weapons? Armor? Fine.

Slaughter took removed his steel armor. It was more for effect anyways. He now stood wearing only generic black military underwear and a black undershirt.

His axe he had grown more attached to. He had even carved a few designs into the handle. But in the end it was just a weapon. He handed the extremely heavy axe to JaK.

"If you've fought me before, you know that I don't need these tools to kill. You better hope that you have some pretty strong counter-measures." Strange. Slaughter had never worried about not killing someone before.

Slaughter accepted the blue crystals from Psychosis. What were these for? Was he supposed to eat them? Psychosis then asked what had caused the memory wipe.

"After this guy beat me up, the military picked me up. I had already lost my memory by then. If JaK didn't wipe it, then that leaves only one person: my previous employer." Slaughter again got a mental glimpse at the glowing red eyes. He did not know that the eyes were actually Darkseid's, and not his previous employer. In his scrambled, erased memories, he had come to see the two of them as the same entity. Someone had erased his memories and left him to die. Whoever that entity was, they deserved to die. "Whoever my previous employer was, they were able to erase my memory without being physically present. The Double-Man Project suspected a powerful telepath was involved."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:52 pm

JaK sat down and folded his arms unhappy about how this situation had turned out obviously, but it couldn't really be helped now. Then Darth spoke of how the secret Gov. branch thought it was a powerful telepath. Now that could definitely be worth some looking into.

"Good enough for me, lets do this, and when you come back if you don't try to kill us, which I doubt once you remember exactly what I did to you. I expect you to help us take this guy down. I know you'll think your some kind of badass alien assassin, but seriously, let the Titans help you Darthlegolas. We can have a momentary truce, but also know eventually you're going to answer for your crimes....All of them."

JaK's tone and gaze was serious he still didn't like Dar, even though he was Mr. Slaughter now, both were murdering dirtbags who equaled out to the same scum he had been trying to scrub out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:33 pm

"Of course I'll help you take him down. That's what I do. I kill people. I will happily answer for my crimes once I remember them. I'm sure it's a long list."

Slaughter gave JaK an evil smile. Then his eyes shot open wide. His...name. That was his name. Darthlegolas. He had a name. He existed.

Dar closed his eyes with a smile on his face. It was a genuine smile, completely free of malice. "Dar Thle Golas. That is my name."

He opened his purple eyes and looked at Will. "Good. Now let's get on with it. I'm going to get one last fight in before I go to prison. And this time I'll be fighting on the side of the Teen Titans."
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Telepathy, if that has a hand in this and why your memories are gone, then it's not going to be easy bringing them back... But it's not entirely impossible. More of a matter if it's a mental block or if your mind was actually wiped. The fact that you're able to speak English and recognize what every day objects give reason to believe you just have a block.

Will puts his hand on the forehead of Darthlegolas. Fully accessing the mind, Will's eyes glow as he looks through the corridors of Darthlegolas's thoughts.

Don't sweat anything. This shouldn't hurt you, I'm just seeing what I can find inside of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)   Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, Look Who I Found! (Psychosis & Darth)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next