Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapI just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Voting_barI just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapI just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Voting_barI just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:54 pm

Alan began to play the shield of harmony encasing the canister and gas keeping it from spreading and says "so sorry, but no one will be dieing of laughter today." and continues to play the caliming melody as he jumps down to join the other two heros
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:45 pm

Ben was thinking this guy should really meet JaK and half the other superhero community while he was at it with the same kind of sob story. He was starting to wonder if having scientists for parents was a bad thing. Just then as he pondered this Kunochi tried talking him down, but apparently failed because he attacked them directly afterwards anyway. Obviosuly he did not believe they were capable of aiding him at all.

"No wait!"

Ben had no time to react and even if he could change forms and save hismelf, everyone else was screwed. Luckily, some guy he had never met before that was playing a violin dropped down from above the galleria and saved them...Odd to say the least.

"Well you don't see that everyday, saved by a classic, but hey I'm not complaining. Thanks guy, and now without further ado...It's HERO-TIME!"

As Ben spoke he was rotating the omnitrix dial to a silhouette of one of his aliens and then slammed down on it, realizing he needed to relive this guy of his wepaon before he tried firing it again. As Ben transformed his hands became scssor like, his head gained a pointy helmet, and balls formed under his feet. His skin turned a radiant blue with a black striped tail, finishing the transformation with a green and black space like omnisuit. Thus completing his transformation into, XLR8! Wasting no time after the switch from human to alien speedster, Ben moved like a blur across the field of ice and snatached the meta-human robber's gas-gun from him before he could even react, but for some weird reason couldn't stop running.

"Oh crap, I forgot about the ice! NoOOoO friction, WHOOAAA!! *CRASH!* OOUFF..."

Unable to slow down, Ben went soaring into the side of one of the jewlery stands in the room head first at 80 mph, taking hismelf out of the equation as the sound of glass breaking could be heard all around before he even really got started...How embarrassing, hopefully Kunochi could pick up the slack for him until he recovered.

OT: ok, not to be rude, but you guys need to start waiting for us to post??? Now I have to edit this...Or rather could you delete your post and respond to mine?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:04 pm

OT: Wait, who deletes their post?

Kunoichi panicked a bit as the trigger was pulled, and worried about the crowd of people. Luckily a guy with a violin she had never met stopped the gas from leaking, somehow.
Her major priority was to get the people out of the galleria and out of danger.
Seeing Ben as XLR8 slip on the ice, she didn't take her eyes of this new criminal or the new hero who had just jumped in. Waiting for his next move.

"Ben, let's try to get the people out as I deal with this guy." she said as she pulled out two more knives.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:36 am

OT: it's already been deleted
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:53 am

OT: oh okay, man I was confused.
Back to top Go down
artic chill

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:21 am

OT:Jak did for me That way jak didn't have to redo his post me and mr.music got a little over zelouse on posting and Jak i'm going off of what I know of ben10 here the transforumation is covered in a greenflash correct me if im wrong please and I'll rewrite this.

One of Mark's eyebrows shot up in surpise as his escape plan was stopped by a boy in a forest green cloack playing a violin. Cursing under his breath as there was a green flash and then before he could even move his gas gun was gone and there was a loud crash as the boy with the watch now some sort of lizard crashed into a desplay case. Turning his attention back to Kunoichi who was talking to ben as she pulled out more weapons . Thanking quickly Mark causes ice to fourm around his body to act as armor and fourms two katanas and swung launching a wave of needles at the fallen lizard and teen playing the violin,swords at the ready to face Kunoichi

Last edited by artic chill on Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double a on and)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:35 am

Alan rolls to avoid the needles and swiched the tune of his playing as if forewarning of going into battle using his shield of harmony magic to create the musical knights and asorb the gas three of the five muical knights stood guard of the people to protect them till the boy ben could get them to safety. While one would protect him from the attacks of the ice user and the other could provide support as needed to the three heros.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:47 am

After colliding with the glass casing, Xlr8 could be seen laying feet up on his back while rubbing his head. He was seeing stars, but he did hear Kuncohi's warning.

"UGh, on it..."

Just then the boy saw a bunch of needles flying towards him just as he was getting back to his feet and in response Xlr8 dropped down his mask and locked onto each needle instantly, helping him to counter measure the attack as he used Xlr8's extreme speed to instantly zip in between each one and the zoom around the room in a blur while the others fought. He had to get the hostages out of there and he couldn't grab them all in the blink of an eye without crashing thanks to the slippery floor. So instead he moved at a pace that the the eye could definitely see, but still very quick making sure not to run, but to glide like he was ice skating as he grabbed one person at a time and removed them from the store. Again, hopefully Kunochi and the other guy could keep him at bay while Ben did this.

OT: ya you're right about the light thing.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Dodging the needles, holding her knives steady she charged at the ice guy, fast and steady enough to where she could take advantage if the ice and not slip.
Back to top Go down
artic chill

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:02 pm

Mark cursed as he qucikly made a sheild and blocked the girls charge this was not looking good. With the lizard boy getting the hostages out a little at the time and the boy with the violin summoning the music knight things to guard the remaing ones while the lizard was gone. If he had more room this would not be a problem but he had limted space here, suddenly Mark came up with an idea if he destroyed the green cloacked boys violin then maybe he would become useable as a hostage. Mark reaches into his bag of smoke pellets and throws them down filling the room with smoke and trys to incase the geen cloaked legs in ice and launched a bergade of needles and throwing stars at the boy's body and violin as well as the kinghts. Mark then skids to a stop right behind the cloaked boy and puts his blade to his neck and says "don't try anything and you just might live."

Last edited by artic chill on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : just relaize it was kinda incomplete)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:36 am

Ot: twistedmelodies turn...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:14 am

ot:sorry only had time to post maybe on one topic the past couple of days
Alan was about to send one of his knights at the ice user as he is blinded by smoke alan goes to move with him playing he would give away his location in the smoke only to find he couldn't move. The smoke clears just enough to see the needles and and throwing stars headed towards him. Alan cursed if he moved his knights they would leave the hostages open for attack.Alan then stops playing and uses his violen to block the incomeing weapons hoping that his strings didn't get cutand his knights defelcting what are thorwn. There is a twing as the strings are cut. Alan curses as he fells a cold blade of ice on his throat as he is told not to try anything. Alan drops his viloin and bow and places his hands on his hidden daggers as he waited for a moment of destraction so he could get away.

Last edited by twistedmelody on Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : responding to artic's edit)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:56 pm

Xlr8 continued to rescue pedestrians from the store when suddenly as he reentered the place of business to grab another he noticed a huge smoke screen had filled the room. In immediate response the speedster began to rotate in a circle at a deafening pace sucking up the remainder of gaseous fumes in the room into a small funnel cloud, which then exited the jewelry store and outside where Ben stopped spinning and allowed it to fly into the atmosphere while dusting his hands together.

"Now that's what I call airing it all out."

That being said, Xlr8 turned and dashed back towards the store knowing their job wasn't over yet and there were a few more people that needed saving.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:10 am

Kunoichi saw that the violin guy was being held as a hostage as the ice-villan held a knife tohisneck. Thinking fast she teleported behind him and did the same as him and held her own sword too his back.
"Two people can play at that game." She said holding her sword tight.
She wasn't going to kill him, she couldn't, she was a titan. But she hoped it would make him drop the knife.
Back to top Go down
artic chill

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Mark sighed as the girl that had originally shown up to stop him somehow got behind him. he had enough of this it was time to get out of this place. Mark then slams his foot into the girls foot and slamed the back of his head into the girls face. rolled to the right next to his bag and threw some ninja stars at the lizard boy and music player thew some somke pellets and used his ice manipulation to make a series of platforms towards the skylight. all that remined of his precence was a shatter ice rose on the floor and a king of dimonads playing card to show he had been there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next