Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Vote_lcapI just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Voting_barI just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Vote_lcapI just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Voting_barI just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
artic chill

I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Empty
PostSubject: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Mark stepped off the bus that had took him from Arkham to jump city's Galleria where he was to meet his parole officer and new boss at the pizza place he was to work at. Mark snorts as if he was going to go mark walks into a bathroom, puts on his diamond king cloak, and walks out the masses of meat shields walked along as if nothing was wrong. This makes mark smile as he thinks, "So they know not of me aye well they shall soon know of the madness I harbor within and then they shall know my pain". Begins to drop the temperature to make five ninja stars and walks into mike's jewelry shop and throws pining four customers and a employee to a wall, then forums his katanas smiling evilly. As there are screams and the costumers that are rushing towards the door only to stop in shock and fear as their only exit is blocked off with ice as mark says "Anyone moves without me telling you to and you becomes my next practice dummy for interrogation. Now everyone line up and put your money in and the jewels in the bag if you all would kindly read the back wall you'll find out what will happen if you refuse doing this". As Mark says this, the ice forums the words I killed daddy because he turned me into an experiment do not make me kill you.

Last edited by artic chill on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to color mark talking)
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:34 pm

Kunoichi jumps into the galleria through the sky lights. She had heard the signal from the tower that there was a crime being commited here. She looked down to see the people crowded in one area with fear, as a guy shot ice at a wall spelling something out.
'Well that ain't good.' She thought as she read it.
She jumped down onto a food-court table a little ways behind.

"Actually," she crossed her arms, "I think they should keep their money and their lives and you can come with me down to the Jump city prison." she stated loud enough so the people and him could hear.
Back to top Go down
artic chill

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Mark spins around to face the newcomer and laughed and said "But prison is no fun how about you go there and I stay on the outside, besides I just got out of arkham so no thank you." Mark then lanuchs three ice ninja stars at the girl that had just come through the sky light and charges after the stars his katanas at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:10 pm

Pulling out a kunai to block away the stars, Kunoichi sees the guy launch straight at her with a katana. So he bended ice and wielded ninja weapons. Well it was time to see who's skills with these type of weapons were more advanced. Her red eyes catching the movement of the blade as it came towards her, she jumped sideways, spinning at the sane time and flanged her knife against his sword to block, her long black hair swaying as she did so.
As a Teen Titan, there was no way she was letting this new criminal get away.
Back to top Go down
artic chill

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:44 pm

Mark smiled as their weapons struck eachother, mark weapons ice began to rabidly climb up the kunai trying to incase the girl's arm binding them togather as he fourmed acure punture needles and went for the nerve point in the shoulder to temperaliy paralyze the girls other arm. Mark fouces his tempature drop powers to make the floor slick with ice and says "you are good madame, but can you fight on ice."

Last edited by artic chill on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to color mark talking again)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:06 am

"That's funny that you would say that, because your definitely on thin ice right now."

From behind the two battling katana users Ben 10 appeared holding up the omnitrix in front of him, almost like a police badge. He was here to help out his teammate and fellow Titan Kunochi after receiving an alert of trouble via his alien watches intercom. They had been teaming up a lot lately now that he thought about it.

"I'll let you pick, do you want slimey, creepy, fast, strong, sharp, flaming, icey, or big?"
Back to top Go down
artic chill

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:30 am

Ooc:I'm going to wait for ninjafox to give her time to react to my attacks then I will respond to yours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:42 am

OT: It's ok that's what I was expecting you to do actually.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:44 am

She shouldn't expected the ice when it started up her arm, but couldn't react. Ice formed around her arm and at her feet, and she could feel her arm start to get numb. Struggling was going to get her no where. Just then she heard Ben's voice from behind.

"Just in time." she smiled, even though she wasn't sure if her arm was still there, she hoped it was.
Back to top Go down
artic chill

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:52 am

Mark loses his foucse at the sound of the new comer causing the ice mark was manipulating to break apart.Thinking quickly mark yanks out his knockout gas gun and puts his gas mask on. Points the gun at Ben and says "move and you'll get a dose of Mr.J's laughing gas this goes for you too girly only you will doom your friend".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:38 pm

Ben just looked back at the man and began speaking to him instead of trying to figure out a way to attack him. Problems don't always have to be solved with violence he guessed.

"Ok then well try this diplomatically, why are you doing this? With your powers I'm sure you could make a good enough life for yourself helping others instead of robbing jewelry stores in a city full of superheroes."
Back to top Go down
artic chill

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Tears begin to drip from marks eyes as he says "WHY YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY? The world failed me let me tell you how I got my powers you see I was always sick with amonina my parents tried every known medication to get rid of it. My parents Trish and
Rick Quinzel being sicentist begain to devolpe a crue it worked. But mutated my genes to manipulate ice. So I began to practice to control it one day my mom shouted to me while I was practicing control and I lost fouces it caused me to shoot a wave of ice needles all around me and killed her. Daddy kept me out of jail but evenually lost it and became abusive and tried to kill me calling me a monster just like aunt Harley but no one helped me no one noticed that I hadn't came out of the house in months even years.

Then dad began to experment on me trying to get my powers to kill me. Finally FINALLY I had enough and killed him and walked out. Then the world thinks it should help me and sends me to arkham. Where I got treated like a criminal because I started to talk to my aunt and began to study Mr.J after all the doctors did so why couldn't I they deemed me insane. They kept on saying they where there to help me but I could see in their eyes they saw me nothing as another wack job so I'm sick of the world being happy while I suffer it's time the world joined in my pain".
All the while the ice on the floor began to crack and the tempature of the room starts to jump up and down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Alan noticing the sence in the jewlery store and made his way to the roof stood on the edge of the skylight to the store his violin at the ready if the boy fired his gun he would contain the gas.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:03 pm

"We'll help you." Kunoichi said. "We're not like those other doctors. I know how it feels to have powers you don't want. I know how it feels to be called a monster." she said reaching out her hand. The ice began to crack and she staggered a bit on it, keeping her balance. She could see her breath.
Back to top Go down
artic chill

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Suddenly mark begins to grin and says "Maybe you can and maybe you'll fail like all the rest but why take the chance and besides they'll just send me back to arkham so no thank you now I think it's time for your frenid and the meat shields to die laughing". Then pulls the trigger releasing the canister as the gas began to leak out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next