Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Battle Wounds Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Battle Wounds Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Battle Wounds Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Battle Wounds Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Battle Wounds Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Battle Wounds Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Battle Wounds Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Battle Wounds Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Battle Wounds Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Battle Wounds Vote_lcapBattle Wounds Voting_barBattle Wounds Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Battle Wounds

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Battle Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Battle Wounds   Battle Wounds Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:46 am

Toji tapped a pencil against his lips, peering down into his log."Your eyes, are like shining stars...." Being injured in the Mirror Battle, Toji was busy recovering. His stomach and forearms were wrapped in bandages. Right now, he was composing a peom to let out his feelings for Brianna. Of course, hell never read it out loud, that would be embarrasing. Hearing the door open, he swiftly stuffs the log under his pillow, not noticing that it hung halfway out."Er, hello."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Battle Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Wounds   Battle Wounds Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:48 am

(anybody wanna join? Its open to TE.)
Back to top Go down

Battle Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Wounds   Battle Wounds Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:51 pm

Grace walked into the Medical Bay. She had gotten through the Mirror battle without too many injuries. She had been lucky.

It was a strange thing to have to fight your friends. Even now, Grace flinched every time somebody came around a corner or opened a door. It was scary. She felt guilty for not trusting her friends. To make it worse, now she had misplaced her black book.

Toji was in the room, resting and healing. Grace frowned. Didn't he have healing powers? Or was that only JaK? Toji seemed to be able to do so much that it was surprising to see him hurt like this.

Wait. What was that? There was a small book hanging out from under Toji's pillow. Was it Grace's black book? Had Toji been reading it?

Even though she had no proof of this, Grace grew angry. Her icy eyes beamed down on Toji.

"Toji, what is that under your pillow?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Battle Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Wounds   Battle Wounds Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:08 am

Toji twitched under the glare of Grace. Though he was born without fear, he could still get nervous.And the fact she could freeze him solid with just a thought didnt help any."Er..er..just my log, thats all.Oh no!!" The log slipped out, falling open on the page with the poem on it.His hair glowed in embarrassment."D-dont look at it!"
Back to top Go down

Battle Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Wounds   Battle Wounds Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:21 am

"Your log?" The book fell on the ground, opening up and revealing a page. Grace ran up to it despite Toji's request. Grace needed to know for sure that it wasn't her book.

'Your eyes, are like shining stars...'

What? What was this? Grace had no idea what a love poem was. They didn't have them among the warlike Koori tribe. In any case, it wasn't Grace's book, which was a relief.

"I see, it is your book. I forgot that you had a journal." Toji had shown the book to Grace once before, which was something Grace would never do. She had never even shown it to Will. It revealed secrets that she didn't even want to know herself.

Eyes like stars? How were eyes like stars? Grace didn't understand. Was Toji just writing jibberish? Who's eyes was he talking about?

"Um, Toji. Your hair is glowing. Does it normally do that?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Battle Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Wounds   Battle Wounds Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:26 am

'Geh, i-it's nothing, really...." He put his face in his hands as his hair glowed even more brightly."O-only when Im embarrassed or excited....." He looked at Grace."Please, please, Grace big sister, dont tell anybody else about this." Looking around furvitly, he whispered in Grace's ear what it was, not telling her who it was about.
Back to top Go down

Battle Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Wounds   Battle Wounds Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:44 am

His hair only glowed when he was embarressed or excited? Well, which one was he? Toji asked her not to tell anyone about 'this.' Very well, Grace would tell nobody about his hair.

Toji looked around and then whispered in Grace's ear. He explained that it was a love poem. It was meant to convey romantic feelings from one person to another. Furthermore, it was a private matter.

Grace's eyes opened wide, realizing that she had imposed upon Toji's privacy. "Oh, I'm sorry, Toji. I had no idea what it was. We don't have those up North."

Come to think of it, her black book was one long love letter to Necati. It disgusted Grace that some part of her soul actually longed to join with the Grim Reaper, but it was undeniably true. It was a corrupted form of the letter that Toji had innocently written here.

"I won't tell anyone. Who is it for? Who has caught your eye?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Battle Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Wounds   Battle Wounds Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:47 am

Toji's hair sparked and glowed brighter as he though of Brianna."Guess."he certaintly wasnt about to tell her, he was embarrassed enough as it was.Gaah, how did this happen? Oh well, at least he knew Grace wouldnt tell anybody.
Back to top Go down

Battle Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Wounds   Battle Wounds Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:31 am

Guess? Well, it was probably someone on the team, so it was either Brianna or Grace herself.

"It's for me?" Grace felt her heart flutter. Although he was injured, Toji had been thinking of her and even writing a love poem to her. "Oh thank you, Toji. I had no idea that you felt that way. It certainly is manly of you to express your feelings like that."

But Grace still didn't understand the poem. How were her eyes like stars? Stars were far away, glowed, and could only be seen at night. "What does it mean that my eyes are stars?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Battle Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Wounds   Battle Wounds Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:09 am

'Gaaaaah! What? No, you're like a sister to me!!" Toji's hair reached a new height in glowing. How did this happen? Oh well, at least she wouldn't go telling everybody else."Its someone else!"

(lol, poor toji)
Back to top Go down

Battle Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Wounds   Battle Wounds Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:32 pm

It wasn't her? Oh. So it was Brianna then. For a moment, Grace felt jealous. She had been the only girl on the team for a long time, ever since Kat left. She had become too used to it.

But Brianna was a good person, in spite of the fact that she didn't have any powers. Grace liked her, and wanted to become good friends with her. She also kinda liked having a little brother Toji on the team. He was a lot more kind than Argo had ever been.

"Ok. Why don't you want Brianna to know about it? How do you intend to marry her if she doesn't know how you feel?"

Grace didn't know anything about Brianna's background. If her family was the least bit respectable, then Toji would need to defeat Brianna's father in order to marry her. It was the father's responsibility to protect their daughters from unworthy suitors. Grace was certain that Toji could beat up any powerless man, but perhaps he was not so confident. Perhaps Toji thought of himself as unworthy. Grace decided to 'help.'

"I'm sure you can defeat her father, Toji. You're strong and fast and...electric. No mere man stands a chance against you."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Battle Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Wounds   Battle Wounds Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:24 am

Tojo groaned. This was excactly how it went down on The Darkness Hunters episode he watched yesterday."T-that's not how it works....and how did you know it was Brianna?"Sighing, he explained exactly why he wanted to keep it secret, so far."It's just, I watch tv, and I see a guy being teased mercilessly after liking a girl, and if she doesnt like me back...Gaaah, it'd be terrible, even more so because we live together!"Trying to switch to another topic, he asked, "You remember M-Tojis last words?Do you think he was right?"He thought back to it...

Flashback:

Tojis sword clashed with M's, sending a huge wind gusting around them.M grinned."Hahaha...I see the bloodlust in your eyes, kid. Face it, your just like me!Your dark side is to powerful, you will destroy all you foolishly care about! Give in!!"Toji gritted his teeth, slamming m back. As M stumbled, Toji stabbed him in the stomach."I Banish you, in the name of the Okami Clan as the Heir!!!"
Back to top Go down

Battle Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Wounds   Battle Wounds Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:53 pm

That wasn't how it worked? It was how it worked in the Koori tribe. It was still strange for Grace to think that anyone else would do it a different way. A man liked a girl, he would profess his love for her, and then he would beat up her father to show he was worthy. It was simple.

Toji listed off all the worries that Southern culture had given to him. What if Brianna didn't like him? Grace hadn't considered this. Grace herself had been promised to Necati, and she did not want to marry him for obvious reasons. But Toji was not an evil demon who brought death to the world. He was a good, upstanding man.

Actually, he was a half-demon. Grace remembered this suddenly. Was that what Toji was afraid of? That Brianna would be afraid of his demonic blood? You couldn't blame her for such fear. Demon blood had a mean way of turning good people evil. Grace realized that if she sympathized with Toji, then she herself was a hypocrite.

But no. Necati had killed her father. That proved that he was unworthy. Custom had given Grace a full year to find a new suitor, and she was certain it would favor Toji as well.

"If she doesn't like you, then she shall soon learn the error in her judgement," Grace finally concluded. "You are different from your kind, Toji. I am certain that you shall not give into violence and hate as M-Toji predicted. He was your opposite, Toji, and he was pure evil. That means that you are pure good. Brianna will just have to learn that."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Battle Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Wounds   Battle Wounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:54 pm

Toji jumped up, a fierce light in his eyes."You are right! I shall ask her out for a date!Right now!!"His eyes widened comically as the pain hit him. Falling back onto the bed, hd uttered one word."...Ow...."
Back to top Go down

Battle Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Wounds   Battle Wounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:22 pm

Grace smiled, glad that she had talked some sense into the boy.

He was still hurting. Grace wondered why Will hadn't healed him. Perhaps his demonic blood did not allow for Toji to be healed by Will's light magic.

"Are you going to be okay? Is there anything I can do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Wounds   Battle Wounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Wounds
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next