Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hall Of Fame?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hall Of Fame?? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hall Of Fame?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hall Of Fame?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hall Of Fame?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hall Of Fame?? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hall Of Fame?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hall Of Fame?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hall Of Fame?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hall Of Fame?? Vote_lcapHall Of Fame?? Voting_barHall Of Fame?? Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hall Of Fame??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hall Of Fame?? Empty
PostSubject: Hall Of Fame??   Hall Of Fame?? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:44 am

So I've suggested this before, but should we have a Hall Of Fame thread detailing or chronicling exceptional stories, threads, and characters that have come across the TT verse?

I mean we do put a lot of effort and work into our posts and threads...Why not be appreciated for them...?
Back to top Go down

Hall Of Fame?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall Of Fame??   Hall Of Fame?? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:33 pm

Sounds interesting, but how do you determine what counts as exceptional and what's not?
Back to top Go down

Hall Of Fame?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall Of Fame??   Hall Of Fame?? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:12 am

I am SO for this idea, especially because I feel that a lot of members are putting so much effort into their posts, but not a lot of people get to see them because they weren't a part of that thread or weren't on the site then, ect.

We have SO many great plots, have had really, really, good stories, and not to mention bad-a characters. But maybe this shouldn't be such a SERIOUS process... like, taking so much particulars into interest and therefore, planning more than rather doing more, do you know what I mean, or am I just being impatient?

But, yes. I'm all for this idea. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hall Of Fame?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall Of Fame??   Hall Of Fame?? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:52 am

Things in the Hall of Fame would need to be nominated. They would then considered and approved by mods?
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Hall Of Fame?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall Of Fame??   Hall Of Fame?? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:04 am

As I pointed to JaK already, it would need to be things that show the greatest character development and/or are extremely important plot points to the story on this site. Such examples would be the thread where JaK and Nightmare had their fight in the tower. Another would be Grace's proposal. Maybe the HoF thread could be a section with subsections, each sub would be for a character or maybe just character relations. The subsection could really just be topics in it titled with a character's name and the first post in it will be constantly updated with topics important to that character.
Back to top Go down

Hall Of Fame?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall Of Fame??   Hall Of Fame?? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:45 am

I was thinking along the liens of very well designed character apps or those important to the site such as Necatti. But mainly I wanted this thread for the tournament of Heroes and Primarch threads. Those stories hold SERIOUS significance for the site mainly because the towers were destroyed in one and in the other plot we used a lot of canon heroes whoa re now being apped as and those people need to know that the canons already know us.

Additionally, people were killed in both stories. Also the original Hollowman plot is important because I'm going to use him again as we get closer to Halloween and the past history and events are important. So ya this is mainly going to be a thread to appreciate excellence and show rather important chronological events to the site.

They wont just be single threads either, it'll be links to all the ones that go with that particular storyline until it's done. For example when we finish mirror verse thread or when we finish the HIVE re-rising storyline. Links for all the threads would be put next to each other detailing the entire history for that event, or at least that's the idea.

Members can nominate, but Mods can just add what they feel is important as it is their right to do so as authorities. G-Mods will manage and discuss among themselves and remove and add stuff as we see fit.

Sound good?
Back to top Go down

Hall Of Fame?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall Of Fame??   Hall Of Fame?? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:37 pm

I really like the ideas of highlighting character applications; that's something that always brightens my day, when I see really, really thorough and solid characters. I also think putting the threads such as Hollowman and JaK vs Nightmare is a very good idea, especially because most (I believe?) haven't read those plots.

As for members nominating, mods adding, and G-Mods doing their normal things is alright, but I still think that Mods should at least discuss between one another which ones they want to put up.

And on the note of chronological events, it would be really nice if we could set up the HoF in chronological order, and if someone's willing to take on the task, a site timeline would be god-awfully helpful, with the major events outlined accordingly, including a link to said event thread by clicking the name or tagline, perhaps?

On where we're going to post this: so, is it just going to be a thread, or are we thinking more along the lines of having an actual section like, for example. the "History" or "Archived" subsections and other such things. I'm just quite confused on the matter. ;U
Back to top Go down

Hall Of Fame?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall Of Fame??   Hall Of Fame?? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:58 pm

I might sticky it in Character history, however, should we separate the HOF idea from the site Timeline. If two different threads I could put Timeline as sticky in Char history and HOF as an announcement calling all titans thing? Might also be good to make an entire section for it so instead of links I can just move the threads into HOF.

In any case for timeline I have this entire sites order of event threads I was in lined up in my head perfectly as well as a few I wasn't in. However, stuff like the library thread with Fake, Mod 11, and Kinzey/Dea I am completely unaware of.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hall Of Fame?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall Of Fame??   Hall Of Fame?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:35 pm

I think it's a great idea! And I think a section/basket would be best with like, each Charrie nominated into the HoF hase his ouwn 'forum' in the basket, with lik a copy of his/her app, important/epic threads, stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hall Of Fame?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall Of Fame??   Hall Of Fame?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:12 pm

Just throwing out something here...

If you truly wish to have a Hall of Fame there's a crapton of posts and people I would offer up for nomination. Some of them have been mentioned before, some of them were hardly known by most of you. Just to name a simple explanation, I would offer up Xzuk and Departed.

Xzuk was there long before I was and he held it all together over and over again. His RP skill wasn't all grand, but he tried his best. He was a community man.

Departed was on what the old men call ttrpg2, a legacy. His RPs as a entity of dread and dispair would make anyone's hairs stand on edge in their necks. Emblem Trailblazer will never forget how death himself knocked on his door while he was staying at Impel Down.

Now, if you wish to shed some praising light on a few posts, I would suggest implementing a feature that does just that. some sort of a Highlight Reel, every week or so. Make a top 5 of posts, characters, or ongoign storylines.

Make a post about the posts that deserve to be highlighted. This way, you'd have some variation, you could RP it like a newspaper kinda thing, and new promising things will be brought to the light as they envelop...not when they are done and/or finished.

Kind Regards,

Emblem
Back to top Go down

Hall Of Fame?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall Of Fame??   Hall Of Fame?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Why is it every time this man posts I feel like I've just been given a gift of knowledge in the form of a short paragraph. In any case, I agree, except the forums not all THAT active for a once a week thing. Maybe a once a month mention of all the good threads would be a bit better.
Back to top Go down

Hall Of Fame?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall Of Fame??   Hall Of Fame?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:09 pm

Model 11's death was important:
https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t964-cav-evan-s-deletion

This is the Library thread with me/Fake, Kinzey/Dea, Departed/Necati, and Foalfire/Jay:
https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t541-to-be-or-not-to-be This is also a really, really cool roleplay if I do say so myself, plus, it's the roleplay were Fake is killed. (Then is later resurrected.)

So... yeah. There's two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hall Of Fame?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall Of Fame??   Hall Of Fame?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hall Of Fame??
Page 1 of 1