Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

Tython

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Vote_lcapTrouble at City Hall (Manic) Voting_barTrouble at City Hall (Manic) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Vote_lcapTrouble at City Hall (Manic) Voting_barTrouble at City Hall (Manic) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Trouble at City Hall (Manic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Empty
PostSubject: Trouble at City Hall (Manic)   Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:20 pm

"YOU HAVE 2 HOURS TO GET US THAT MONEY OR WE SHOOT HIM!" A man shouts from a bullhorn holding a gun to the mayor's head to the police out side. The man also hand many many helpers who were keeping the police at bay and also were looting valuables. "AND DON'T EVEN TRY AND STORMING THE PLACE WE RIGGED UP SOME BOMBS EVERYWHERE!"

Jenny slips away from the crowd of civilians quickly changing into her hero gear and was now standing on the side walk as she looked at City Hall. She could storm the  place solo easily without worry of the bombs but then the mayor would be shot. She thought back to the speedster who she met before and smiled under her mask. but then froze. How was she going to contact him? He said his she ever felt a breeze that would be him but that didn't really help her.

She thought for a moment before remembering he knew her powers and what they looked like and when it was this time and it was this dark out they would be easy to see and for him it would be in slow motion so he'd have plenty of time to see it. Her hands glow as she shot into the air with both her hands a large energy beam and couldn't help but think. 'God i feel like Goku doing a Kamehameha this is awesome!' She then after a few seconds of straight fire she stopped not wanting to waste any more energy and waited hoping he saw it.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at City Hall (Manic)   Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:34 pm

Manic had just so happened to of stepped out of the Titan Tower about twenty minutes ago. Whilst a fan of Christmas food, Manic had a mad craving for a good cheeseburger. Hence why he was out, purchasing a cheeseburger from one of the few street vendors out and about during this time of year. But, just as Manic was about to take that first, sense flaring bite of heaven. He stopped. The attention of a glaring bright beam in the sky had caught his attention, a giant beam in the sky never meant anything good. A sigh, Manic swallowed the entire burger in just a few large bites before dashing off in a blur.

Coming to a skidding halt at the scene, Manic's eyes scanned the scene around him as quick as can be. A memo would be good, but it seemed as though the Mayor was in trouble. Still, it didn't explain the beam of light. Maybe listening in to some conversation will help. Thus, Manic stepped into the crowd, listening out for any information he could acquire.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at City Hall (Manic)   Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:56 pm

Jenny looked around as she saw Manic skid to a halt and join the group of people. Jenny then quickly ran over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Manic it's game time." She said really hoping he wasn't the type of person to instantly whack people who startle them and if he was she hoped she didn't startle him. Once he looked to her she'd guide him away from the crowd.

"I couldn't handle this alone and you were like the only one that I could think of that'd be able to handle this since you have super speed. But before you go running off there's bombs set up everywhere but I can shield us like the last time back in the hotel..."then remembered she was in costume so who she was wouldn't be too obvious... at least not at first. She took off her eye mask and pulled down her mouth mask for a moment. "It's 14 by the way but I go by Energy Warrior now." She then put the masks back on.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at City Hall (Manic)   Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:05 pm

Manic was never easily startled, and this time would be no different. He was perplexed if anything, not entirely sure who the masked female that was talking to him. But alas, everything clicked into place, making total sense. Well, some sense. "Ohhhhhh right...  14, I remember". Burning hotel, how could Manic forget? He seemed to be drawn towards fiery situations, and there appeared to be another one going on right now. "Bombs? What kind of bombs? Big ones? Little ones? Bombs!". Manic wasn't too fond of things that could blow you apart. Still, he had no idea what his speed could help with exactly. Was he to move the bombs? Move civilians? What? Who'd of thought fire demons would be easier to handle... "...is there like, a trigger or something? I dunno what you want me to do, I can't super-speed stop a bomb".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at City Hall (Manic)   Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:24 pm

Jenny looked to the City Hall and thought about his question before looking back to him after thinking. "I'm not sure but the fact they set them up everywhere around I doubt they will be too big that and I also doubt they would want to blow themselves up." he then asked his next question and she shook her head looking to him. "No I can shield us from the bombs, I actually could do this all myself but I won't be fast enough to stop the guy whose threatening to kill the mayor if anyone tried to storm the place. I was thinking who do I know that's fast enough to stop him before he shoots?" She points to the city hall. "I can shield us like last time from the bombs as you stop the leader then together we can take out the rest of the guys and check for more hostages." She looked to him "What do you think?"

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at City Hall (Manic)   Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:31 pm

"We need these people to move back, that's for sure...". Though moving them all away a safe distance could prove troublesome. Not only that, but it may raise the suspicions of the group taking City Hall hostage, preparing them for an intruder, or possibly giving them a reason to kill off the Mayor prematurely. Tricky situation. "Or maybe you should shield the people instead... in case. I'll be fine, In and out without anyone noticing... then, with the Mayor safe... they have no ground to threaten us on". Always putting others before himself, how very hero-like.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at City Hall (Manic)   Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:55 pm

Jenny thought for a moment about all he said "I cant shield them all at once my shields come out from a certain distance from me like a bubble I can only make them about 15 feet in diameter, even if I could there's no way I could run from the bombs and over to them to shield them in time..... Wait I think I have an idea." She quickly kneeled down pulling out her laptop quickly typing on it hacking into the cameras inside to get a view of the whole places. then marked every bomb on a map of the entire City Hall and showed it to him. "I can get to the bombs that seem to be motion activated and put shields over them to get rid of the bombs and keep the people safe from them. While I do that you can make sure you don't run into any and get to the leader in the mean time. If you can't remember all of the spots I can transfer this map to an electronic device to you cause I sorta need this too in order to stop the bombs."

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at City Hall (Manic)   Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 6:28 pm

Manic had a look at the laptop, nodding his head as though he understood it entirely. He didn't, really. Gadgets were never his forte. However, it did produce a useful layout of the Building. There just may be a way up without setting a bomb off. Though of course, things get a little more complicated at over 600 miles per hour. "I think I can handle it, just say go". Manic said, full of confidence. Though he wasn't entirely, one mistake could be fatal here. "I'll... let you get a head start".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at City Hall (Manic)   Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:01 pm

Jenny nodded as she got up. "Right, the first on is right by the entrance anyways." She looked to the crowd and the police officers then the City Hall. "Think you can Zoom us over there so they don't see us coming and kill the mayor right away?" She said looking to Manic.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at City Hall (Manic)   Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:05 pm

"No problemo!". Manic said with a nod. But just as quickly as Manic had responded, did he pick up Energy Warrior and rushed over towards the first bomb was, setting her down close by. "Do ya thangggg... ". Manic would say, looking on for a few moments, though he remained to be looking about his surroundings. Get an idea for the type of decor within the place he'll have to swiftly navigate through. "So... you cool here? I'll try to grab a few guns off the thugs as I go by".

Last edited by Ama on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at City Hall (Manic)   Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:51 pm

Manic was just as fast as she remembered, this was good. As soon as she was placed down Jenny's eyes glowed as she zapped a hole into the ground large enough for her to fit into and jumped in as she put up her force around the bomb. She wouldn't admit it but she never thought this plan fully though and was acting upon impulse now considering she always had to be inside her own force field.

Honestly she was just hoping that the ground would shield her enough from the blast but the look on her face said nothing about any of this only that she seemed to know what she was doing. Jenny ducked covering her head as she landed in the hole and the blast went off. Luckily the ground did shield her and her force field did in fact hold in the blast. The force field went down as she flew out of the hole landing as she looked to the hole she made.

"Hope the Mayor is so grateful he doesn't care about the holes I'm about to make." she muttered in a southern accent that left as she looked to Manic if he was still there. "Good luck." She said with a nod signaling him to leave as she made her way to the next bomb.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at City Hall (Manic)   Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 7:08 pm

"Try to be careful with those things". A last bit of advice from Manic, before he headed off with a job to do. Truthfully, Manic had a far less stressful job on his hands. In fact, with the self confidence MAnic had, this task was very much stress free despite the life of the mayor possibly hanging in the balance.

Manic had disappeared in a blur, appearing from a blur once more but this time in a different location. He had sped through the halls, doing his darndest to find a route to the balcony without engaging any bombs. But now came another problem. Back to the wall, Manic leaned round a corner to see one of the thugs patrolling the area. To run past may potentially knock him over, and give him a reason to suggest to his superior the building had been infiltrated. Can't risk that, but Manic took another risk instead. Back to the wall still, Manic decided to grab the thugs attention, somehow. "Meeeeowwww!!!". Manic uttered softly, not very loud at all. He did this once or twice, until he heard the thug move towards him. As the thug was about to turn the corner, Manic reached for the thug and threw him over onto the ground. The thug rolled onto his front, and proceeded to get up in a hurry. This is when Manic struck, a speedy boot to the jaw of the thug would provide the KO - leaving the thug groggy, laying on the floor. Manic wasn't done, prying the gun away from around the thug, throwing it away.

Now Manic sped off again, continuing to progress towards the leader of the thugs. Hopefully any explosions won't catch his attention.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at City Hall (Manic)   Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Jenny nodded once more as he blurred away running to each bomb setting them off as she shielded herself in a ground and the building from the bombs. Jenny then ran into a room filled with hostages of people who worked here and two thugs. The thugs quickly aimed at the hostages. "One move and their dead! Now put you hands up!" Jenny slowly did so as one slowly aimed at her walking closer.

Jenny quickly zapped one in the chest with energy from her eyes and the other at the same time with a bolt from her hand not moving an inch. Both slammed into the wall and fell now knocked out. "Villains need to learn to be more clear with their demands." She said grinning under her mask as she ran over to the hostages pulling out one of her mini scythes and cut them lose.

"Hide in here until we take the leader out, if you go running out they might see you and know we're in here and kill the Mayor." They nodded to her as she ran to leave the room looking to the tugs knocked out. "You might want to tie them up too..." with that she ran out and ran into the hall way that had a knocked out thug and looked forward. 'If he's already been here he should be at the leader any second now. Jenny quickly checked the cameras with her computer. 'Yep hes almost there and the leader still seems not to know what's going on... good.' Jenny then ran down the hall there shouldn't be any more bombs left now.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at City Hall (Manic)   Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 6:45 am

Manic was now close to the leader of the gang. The leader remained on the balcony, holding the Mayor at Gun Point. Manic had his back to the wall again, leaning around to see what was going on. Whilst the leader had the Mayor held in one hand, along with his gun. In the other appeared to be a detonator, the trigger to all of the bombs. Manic of course had no idea how well Energy Warrior was doing, or whether she needed help. In one foul move he could negate the threat - removing the danger and the key hostage. THat'd leave himself and Energy Warrior to deal with the gang of thugs. Perfect. A deep breath, Manic picked up the pace again. He zoomed towards the leader, grabbing hold of the trigger and picking up the Mayor over his shoulder. As a result the thug was sent spiralling to the floor with a thud. He'd grunt, calling into his comms; "Someone's 'ere!". He'd say, now trigger-less and mayor-less with neither in sight.

Manic had ran back out the building, where he'd leave the Mayor, trigger in hand back with the authorities - so quick you wouldn't think he was there. Nope, Manic couldn't slow down, he needed to get back inside, help Energy Warrior with the next challenge - negating all enemies.

Last edited by Ama on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at City Hall (Manic)   Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:50 pm

Jenny felt a breeze go past her causing her to stop running and smile Manic got the mayor out. Jenny was standing a few feet in front of the room the mayor was in and she heard the guys inside. "No they got the Mayor!" said the leader "What do we do now boss!" a tug asked "We take our losses and get out fast with the stuff we snatched!" The leader said walking out the door freezing in place when he saw Jenny standing there with crossed arms.

"So you're the one who snatched the Mayor from us..." The leader whistled signaling his boys to come out and there were easily a little over 20 of them that were in hiding and all aimed at her. "Sorry girl but were getting out and you're going down and there's no way you can stop us on your own." Jenny smirked under her mask "Good thing I'm not alone.... and that's Energy Warrior to you by the way." She then made a bunch of energy sprites with her eyes glowing.

"I wouldn't suggest shooting these are tiny bombs that can blow all you up but since I made them I'll be just fine." Jenny was so bluffing but she hid it very well as the men were staring at the sprites in horror making the perfect time for Manic to come in for a sneak attack. When he'd come through the sprites they would poof away once he touched them.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at City Hall (Manic)   Trouble at City Hall (Manic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble at City Hall (Manic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next