Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Angel's Refuge (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Angel's Refuge (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Angel's Refuge (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Angel's Refuge (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Angel's Refuge (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Angel's Refuge (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Angel's Refuge (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Angel's Refuge (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Angel's Refuge (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Angel's Refuge (Open) Vote_lcapThe Angel's Refuge (Open) Voting_barThe Angel's Refuge (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Angel's Refuge (Open) Vote_lcapThe Angel's Refuge (Open) Voting_barThe Angel's Refuge (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Angel's Refuge (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Angel's Refuge (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Angel's Refuge (Open)   The Angel's Refuge (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:49 pm

Fenrisúlfr slowly entered the room that the Titans had given him, looking around it boringly. Here, no one was watching him. He didn't have to play nice. He opened the door and shut it softly, for he found loud noises kind of obnoxious, and entered the barren room. It had no more decorations than the Titans had previously put up, including a place for food, for he had no earthly possessions except for a few clothes. He walked to the center of the room, glad to not be in a small one, and stretched his wings to full span, having had to keep them cooped up so as to not awkwardly and rudely brushing them against the walls of the rooms. After stretching, they folded a bit, but not to keep them cooped, as he went and sat on the bed they had provided for him. He boringly stared up at the ceiling, his icy eyes no longer having their warm glow, and his lips in a thin line, no longer smiling.

He had expected his time among the Titans to be difficult, for not many people appreciated miracles unless they were on the receiving end of them; even back in the Son's time he was not taken well at all. In fact they had killed him. The fact angered Fenrisúlfr to this very day. However, he chose not to dwell at it, tracing the faint outlines of the marks on the ceiling.

They hated him. That much was for certain. Even Grace, who had seemed to admire him from the very moment he arrived, did not like him as much as she had originally let on. Even after he had offered his h-

He blinked. Why was he even worrying about this? Perhaps being around the humans too long had made him accustomed to them, which he could not allow. It would be a victory for Kyte. If he dwelled amongst the humans, as a human, he would become like one, as if he were one, and therefor lose his authority; his ability to sense the demon when he was in range. He couldn't afford to lose that. Now resolved to not mingle in with them, Fenrisúlfr actually laid down on the bed, making sure to make it so his wings weren't uncomfortable, and wrapped his wings around him. They were great insulation; keeping out the cold quite fine as he kept staring at the ceiling in silence.

...Kaosu..., he finally muttered softly, though aloud, ...you will pay...
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel's Refuge (Open)   The Angel's Refuge (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Fenrisúlfr decided to try going to to sleep, which worked soundly. He, however, slept an entire 36 hours, and still didn't come out unless needed, staying cooped up in the room in the tower.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Angel's Refuge (Open)   The Angel's Refuge (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:53 pm

Toji nervously knocked on Fehrs door."Um, may I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel's Refuge (Open)   The Angel's Refuge (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:27 am

Fenrisúlfr heard a knock on the door, and looked to it curiously. He heard the half-demon announce himself, and walked slowly to the door, opening it while glancing at Toji with the smile of his.

...come in.

He turned away, walking to the middle of the room, and then turned around to Toji again. Toji might notice that the guest room didn't have any extra furniture or belongings, for Fenrisúlfr only had a few clothes.

What is it you desire to speak about, Toji?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel's Refuge (Open)   The Angel's Refuge (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:34 am

Toji scratched the back of his head."I...I want to know what heavens like."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel's Refuge (Open)   The Angel's Refuge (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:24 pm

OOC: For some reason, I feel this is necessary...

Note. From this point on down the thread, I in no way claim this to be true of what Fenrir says. So please don't assume I am saying "This is the way Heaven is, period". Also since Toji may be subject to more questions, it's safe to say there will be a lot more disputed or questioned.

BIC: Fenrisúlfr smiled as Toji asked what heaven was like, motioning for the door to be shut so that Toji could come in and sit down. Seeing as to how Fenrisúlfr had no furnishings besides the bed, Toji would either have to sit on the floor, on Fenrisúlfr's bed, or just remain standing.

Your curiosity betrays your age, Toji. And that is not a bad thing.

Fenrisúlfr thought for a bit, and then spoke once more.

Tell me this, Toji. Are you influenced by the word of the Father at all?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel's Refuge (Open)   The Angel's Refuge (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:38 pm

Sitting down cross-legged in the floor,Toji sighs."I'm not sure,since my demon blood came from a oriental demon,but I think so."He looked down on his hand,the one that still had the marks of the Controll Bracer."I..I've been in the deepest pits of suffering humanity can make on this earth,but yet,I've not been angered by it,nor twisted.I feel no touch of the dark side,Bo temptation to kill or hurt needlessly.Instead,I feel pity,and compassion for regular humans.I had to deal with that only for two years,while others suffer like that every day of their lifes under the rule of my full-blooded cousins.I wish to save this world,and stop every bad thing."Toji shrugged wryly."I suppose the Father has spoken to me,perhaps."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel's Refuge (Open)   The Angel's Refuge (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:44 pm

Fenrisúlfr kept that constant, unwavering smile as Toji spoke. At least he wouldn't turn out like Kaosu.

Yes, Toji, it is a common saying that the Father works in mysterious ways, and it is true. But, that was not what I was asking. What I was asking you was if you have ever read the Father's word. The Bible.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel's Refuge (Open)   The Angel's Refuge (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Toji bowed his head in embarrassment."Oh...um,no,I havent.."He tilted his head."Why?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel's Refuge (Open)   The Angel's Refuge (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Fenrisúlfr nodded gently.

Many men look to His word for answers to that very question. But the Bible was not meant for such a thing. The Bible was meant to instruct all of His children of what He has done, among other things. But more than all, it is meant to show you He is your Father and he wants you to go to Heaven.

However, since you only asked what Heaven is like, I will not attempt to explain how you get there. Many have wanted to know what it is like, but the truth is, it is beyond comprehension and words. It is not detail enough for many, but the one word to describe it is: perfect. The perfect paradise.

Fenrisúlfr waited for another reply, or another question.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel's Refuge (Open)   The Angel's Refuge (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Toji nodded."Alright."He smiled sadly."It's good to know my moms in such a place...Maybe one day.."He shook his head,clearing it."So,what's it like being a angel?Do any angels have a predijuce against demons or half ones?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel's Refuge (Open)   The Angel's Refuge (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Fenrisúlfr's brow furrowed, as he pursed his lips. He opened his mouth as if about to speak, but then shut it again in a pause, as if reconsidering his words. He finally came to a decision, and spoke.

I...I cannot vouch for each and every one of us...for example...I came here, to the earth, to...follow an order from the Father; to destroy a certain person who now calls himself Kyte Uchiha. If you did not know, Toji, demons are simply fallen angels; angels who fell from grace when they helped Lucifer rebel against Him. As Kyte was an angel once, he obviously has his own convictions and motives to pursue, as do I. I, personally, feel betrayed by any full demon I see. Kyte would probably enjoy meeting another one, or simply find them useless; for he has gained much power.

Fenrisúlfr paused for a moment, recollecting the events of the days before, before muttering, Which is what I keep trying to show you all...

He then spoke at regular volume once more.

So yes, there are undoubtedly some angels with prejudices. However, halflings, I see no harm of trusting. After all, you were not originally there for the betrayal, and I believe that if you wanted to, Toji, you could go to Heaven as well.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel's Refuge (Open)   The Angel's Refuge (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:48 pm

Toji smiled,happiness in his eyes."...That's good to know..."Then he frowned."But what about demons who have renounced their evil,and gave up most of their power?"He was thinking of his father, who had done exactly that.If he could join them....
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel's Refuge (Open)   The Angel's Refuge (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:57 pm

Fenrisúlfr frowned.

How you get into His kingdom is not an act of works. Toji, you, and the rest of the other Titans, could all go to Hell if you died tonight. I do not know the religious standing of the others, but they seem not to have much respect for Him. Even though you stop evil as best you can to help others, works do not get you into Heaven; but faith. God's flesh and blood, Jesus Christ, died for all of you. He took all of His Father's wrath for you all unto himself, so that you may all reach salvation. You need merely believe in Him as your savior, and follow the Commandments he set for you, for your passage.

He frowned once more.

...forgive me. I did not mean to try to sway your beliefs. Many are offended by that. But that is the truth of how you get to Heaven.

Fenrisúlfr hoped he did not offend Toji.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel's Refuge (Open)   The Angel's Refuge (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Toji nodded his head."That's alright. You're an angel,so you should know.However,I believe there are multiple Heavens and Hells,each and every one coming from a different religion, you'll get where you're bound to go anyway,it'll just be different."He shrugged."Think of it as a tree.At its roots, the fact that heaven and hell exist,and the branches are the different ones.The one you end up in depends on your religion."He sighs."The only problem is the fact I don't know what my mom believed in,so I can't dedicate myself to one quite yet.I plan to go to Heaven or Hell only if I can reunite with my family.Otherwise,I'll become a wandering soul,fighting bad spirits."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Angel's Refuge (Open)   The Angel's Refuge (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Angel's Refuge (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next