Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Double Date or Double Trouble? Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Double Date or Double Trouble? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Double Date or Double Trouble? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Double Date or Double Trouble? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Double Date or Double Trouble? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Double Date or Double Trouble? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Double Date or Double Trouble? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Double Date or Double Trouble? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Double Date or Double Trouble? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Double Date or Double Trouble? Vote_lcapDouble Date or Double Trouble? Voting_barDouble Date or Double Trouble? Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Double Date or Double Trouble? Vote_lcapDouble Date or Double Trouble? Voting_barDouble Date or Double Trouble? Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Double Date or Double Trouble?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Double Date or Double Trouble? Empty
PostSubject: Double Date or Double Trouble?   Double Date or Double Trouble? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:20 pm

Open To: Darthlegolas, "AJ", Capricious
Characters Appearing: Juelz, Lance, Grace, Ben
Time: Just after sunset
Theme: Always Get Her Way
Summary: Seeing as how their last date didn't go so well, Ben Tennyson has planned another one for him and Juliette. This time he's not telling her where they're going, however, and he's invited two other members of Titans East. Just in case Rose or anyone else decides to rear they're ugly...Well since she looks like Cap, Ben would have to say rather beautiful, but not as good looking heads.
-------------------------------------------

Ben could be seen pacing around the living room of Titans Tower, again waiting on Capricous. He just didn't get what took women so long to get dressed. granted she didn't take that long, but Ben had told her not to get dressed up because where they were going she could just wear her usual stuff. All in all it had taken Ben less than 4 minutes to get ready and that's because he had to use the bathroom. Other than that he was pretty much donning his usual attire.

"Juelz, come on! They're gonna be here any minute now."

Ben was getting rather impatient, but that's just because he was so excited to show her the surprisse and where they were going. Additionally, he had made this one a double date and invited memebers of the Titans East over the datatbase. Lance Moore AKA Stone, the leader of the team there answered back and told Ben he would be glad to go. So Ben was expecting him and his date to arrive any minute now. He also told him that they should dress more conservatively as well because it wouldn't be a regular kind of outing. Although, Ben didn't even disclose to Lance where they were going so it would be a surprise for all...Well that is once they got here and Cap had finally came out of her room so they could go, then again it had only been like 10 minutes.

"Awww man, this is killing me. Where is everybody!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Date or Double Trouble?   Double Date or Double Trouble? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:38 pm

A double date? Grace had only ever been on a regular, single-couple date. She wondered what this would be like. She expected it to be awkward. After all, in a matter of days, both Lance and Ben would be fighting to marry her. Where would that leave the other man and Juliette? This awkwardness was what made her decide to head over to the West Tower alone, instead of going over with Lance.

Still, Grace didn't want to be ignorant of the culture she was currently living in. In the south, people went on these "dates" all the time. As silly as they seemed to her, Grace had decided to attend this double date.

Ben had said to dress casually, so Grace did. She wore a blue tank-top, a short white skirt, and white tennis shoes. She wore no make-up and her hair was down as normal. It had gotten longer since she had lived down south. The fine black threads now reached down to her waist. She thought it made her look pretty, and hoped the others would agree.

She flew down to the West Tower and stopped at the front door. She reached out her finger and pushed the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Double Date or Double Trouble?   Double Date or Double Trouble? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:54 pm

"Patience Babe!" I called from my room before running a finger through my dark curls, a simple white tank top that was low cut (had to look good after all), black shorts and electric blue gloves. My typical colors just a bit better looking. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail as my sneakered feet padded down to my boyfriend.
"Hey Babe," I leaned in to kiss him but stopped right before, "Wearing your plastic thingy?" I asked to be sure.

I slipped my hand into his and smiled. Hopefully this date would be less...dangerous...
"Where are we going??" I mock-whined, I was a very curious person, so sue me!

I was pretty sure he wouldn't answer though, so when I heard the bell push I shot him a smile and with a quick 'Love you' I went to answer the door, pulling him with me.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Double Date or Double Trouble? 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Double Date or Double Trouble?   Double Date or Double Trouble? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:20 pm

A bunch of things were going through Lance's head tonight. He agreed to go on this double date with Cap, Ben and Grace as well. Lance was unsure how the night would go because him and Grace haven't really interacted with each other all that much for awhile. Lance was wearing his typical outfit with his jeans, scarf, long sleeved red shirt with his short sleeved blue one on top, and his pair of boots. It was just casual and Lance really never invested much in getting his clothing varied.

"Hopefully this night goes well."

lance would murmur to himself. At this point he would get there the fastest way he could think of, which was tunneling underground. Of course flying there would have been pretty fast, but Lance was still trying to hone his skills and improving his techniques. He would reach the Titans West tower and pop out from underground, without a spec of dirt on him. He would look to see that Grace had already rang the bell to the tower. He would sneakily walk up behind her and grab onto her shoulders.

"BOO!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Date or Double Trouble?   Double Date or Double Trouble? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:59 am

As she called back to Ben from her room, he turned and looked in that direction, only to see his stunning significant other walk into the Main Operations room of the tower and greet him as if they hadn't seen each other for ages.

"Wow...Even when you're trying not to look over the top you're still an 12 out of 10."

No sooner had Ben finished his sentence would Cap lean in to kiss the teen, obviously appreciating the compliment. However, she stopped herself just before their lips connected and asked if he was wearing protection. (No you perverts not that kind!) A special thin plastic or cellophane covering that Ben specifically engineered and placed on top of his lips to block Cap's current. It was very unnoticeable and was hard to make for such a small piece of material.

"Of course, never know when I might just want to steal a quick kiss from the most beautiful girl in the world. You know, they're hard to come by these days."

Ben's joke obviously went over well as Capricious just seemed to smile at his comment before cutting to the chase and asking where they were going.

"Aww, come on, you know I can't tell you that. It's a surprise! I promise we can go as soon as Lance & Grace get here--"

Just then the doorbell or siren would sound alerting both Titans that their comrades from across the way were here.

"---Or as soon as I let them in."

Feeling rather anxious Juelz quickly grabbed Ben's hand in her own and dashed down stairs. Hoping to greet the others as quickly as possible so they could head out. As they reached the entrance, Ben placed his hand on the scanner; by passing the lock down sequence and opening their front door to the sight of Grace standing alone.

"Hey there Grace, so glad you could show...But uhhhh, I think you might be missing the concept of a double date a bit haha. Where's Lance?"

Almost as if waiting for just the opportune moment, the Titans East leader suddenly sprung up behind Grace in an attempt to scare her and revealed himself.

"Oh there you are. Great, everyone's here. Now come on in and follow me, I gotta show you all something before we go out. And trust me when I say, you don't want to miss this."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Double Date or Double Trouble?   Double Date or Double Trouble? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:51 am

"Flattery, my dear, will get you nowhere. But thanks, you look good too." I teased before smiling at his comment and giving him a quick kiss, "Well feel free, theif." I laughed.
Soon we were greeting our guests and I smiled at them before glancing at my other half quizzically.
But I said nothing as I nodded, still holding his hand and now extremely curious as to what he wanted to show us.
As Ben had once said, it was hard to keep a secret around here, though he seemed to be doing well with that.
Of course, a part of me was anxious because I was sort of torn. Rose wanted to kill us but had been forced to save us. Which meant she felt humiliated and that would only make her angrier.
More vengeful.
And that scared me.
But I had other things to think about.
Like what Ben was planning! He should know by now what a curious..being(?) I was.
Gah I always hated using that kind if sentence, always reminded me I wasn't human.
Then again..Ben wasn't rely human either...
Not sure about Grace and Lance actually...
Well, not being Human had always been a tough spot for me, a thorn in my side. The fact that I was very..'human' on the inside Just made it worse really...
There I go again, FOCUS! I mentLly reprimended myself, the only sign of inner conflict being my lip biting, I really needed to stop that.
Mrrrg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Date or Double Trouble?   Double Date or Double Trouble? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:33 pm

Grace was greeted by Ben and Juliette at the door. She was about to make up a reason for coming alone when...

"BOO!"

Grace would jump as she felt hands on her shoulders and heard someone spook her. She whipped around to hit whoever was behind her, but stopped herself when she realized it was Lance. Grace's face was not amused. Deep down, she actually thought it was funny, but she felt the need to defend her reaction. "You...you sneaky little rat. Are you trying to give me a heart attack? Well, anyway, we're all here now." Grace hoped that she hadn't gone too far.

Ben wanted to show them something inside, so Grace followed him in. She grabbed Lance's arm and walked in with him. It seemed the appropriate thing to do on a date.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Double Date or Double Trouble?   Double Date or Double Trouble? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:56 pm

"Oh no need to be mad."

Lance would say in a way teasing her and in a playful manner yet being sincere about it at the same time. He would go and give her a hug from behind as he looked over his shoulder at Juelz and Ben who were the one's to greet them here. Grace would then grab Lance's arm as the two walked into the tower. Lance would look around and would notice that there was a striking resemblance to his tower. Maybe it was that they were obviously both in the shape of a T, but it was also the fact that the inside looked much alike as well. lance would look up in front at Ben, who was leading.

"So what is it you wanna show us Ben?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Date or Double Trouble?   Double Date or Double Trouble? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:29 am

"Ok, follow me, hold hands and close your eyes. I'll lead you guys and no peaking, I want you all to be totally surprised."

With everyone in attendance Ben figured now was a good a time as any to unveil what he had been working on for this night. Leading them into the tower and down the hall into the garage area or rather Hangar Bay. Ben walked up to a large object that was covered with a large white tarp in the middle of the room. Until recently this area of the tower hadn't received much attention, probably because all of the vehicles were in a state of disrepair from multiple battles and there had been no one with mechanic capabilities to fix them....Until now.

"Ok, you can open them. Now I hope you guys don't mind, but I was thinking and after a lot of deliberation I figured there was really no where in Jump City or on the surface of the planet that Juelz sister Scarlett or some kind of trouble couldn't bother us....Then I thought, what if we didn't stay on the surface per say. Anyway, everyone take a look at the newly rebuilt and refurbished T-Sub!"

Double Date or Double Trouble? T_sub_from_teen_titans_by_patpen

Ben would then yank the large covering off of the vehicle revealing it to be a giant submarine or ship. A classic of the old model that the original Titans had made, which of course also doubled as a space ship. However, Ben hadn't built in those capabilities yet. Using Greymatter's smarts, however, as well as Heatblast's welding ability, plus Xlr8's speed, Fourarm's strength for lifting, Echo-Echo for an extra set of hands, and even Stinkfly for a sticky paste to hold things in place. Ben had effectively rebuilt the submerseable vehicle in no time flat; it only took him about 3 days.

"So, as I'm sure you've figured out by now were going to be going on an underwater exploration. I was thinking maybe going down towards the coral reefs. I was down their earlier as Ripjaws and let just say there's something interesting that you guys should see. So how about it? Everyone up for a late night swim, I hope no one gets sea sick easily..."

Ben had really worked hard on planning this entire night out to be just perfect and if they thought the T-Sub being brought back from the scrapheap was impressive. Just wait until Ben showed them his second surprise of the evening. Although, first of course he had to make sure they were ok with this. I mean, if there was trouble it's not like they would be able to really utilize their powers, but hey, what could go wrong 20 leagues under the sea, right?
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Double Date or Double Trouble?   Double Date or Double Trouble? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:25 am

As Ben uncovered the sub I felt color drain from my face.
Water. OhGod. water.
Oh. God. Water.
I took a moment to remember how to breath but still stated unblincking, at the TSub.
Oh God. Water.
"B-Ben-" I was proud of him for doing this, but I let the other two look at the Sub while I pulled Ben aside, fear clearly in my eyes.
Very clearly. Strangely enough I wasn't panicing, just scared breathless.
"Ben, maybe I should have told you, ehm..I'm terrified," I took a breath, "Terrified of water. Promise me I won't get wet. Please." I could just barely hold of the memories of being immersed in water, being pulled out only when I was close to death, then submersed again. And again.
Oh look, my memories were back.
Sigh.
I forced them to the back of my mind and warily looked from the Sub to Its creater.
"Im really proud of you building this hon, really. Just..tell me you were joking when you said little swim?" I knew Ben was smart, even without greymatter, and that's why I had faith that he'd thought of the fact that I couldn't touch water.
I hoped...
ohGod. water.
Jeez..
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Double Date or Double Trouble?   Double Date or Double Trouble? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:04 pm

"Wow Ben.. it looks just like the one the original Titans had."

Lance would look on in awe at the great sub. Lance would walk ahead and touch the giant machine as he did so. It was pretty amazing at how identical this sub was to the original one. It started to make Lance realize that they needed something like this back at his tower, maybe for fun, but it'd help for mission too. It'd help a lot for those who can't fly like Brianna, JaK, and Scope... well not JaK so much since he had his hoverbike. Lance would stop gawking at the machine and go back to Grace and put his arm back around her.

"I'm gonna have to steal you so we can make one for the other tower, hahaha."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Date or Double Trouble?   Double Date or Double Trouble? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:39 pm

"Tempting offer, but one at a time, I still gotta get her to flyyyy---AAAH!

As soon as Ben finished speaking, Capricious grabbed his arm and whipped him away from the other 2 in cartoon fashion. Ben's body flying off to the side in a blur like a rag-doll. Once they were clear or at least a safe enough distance so that Cap could voice her concern, Ben placed a hand upon her shoulder (making sure not to touch her skin) as to warn the girl that it was ok.

"Juelz-Baby, don't worry about it and ya, haha, I was just kidding about that. Were going deep, deep under water, so of course no water will get in. Besides, if you're that worried there's a compartment for a high-tech diver/wetsuit which comes with a helmet. But you can trust that I built this thing air tight. The only thing getting in is oxygen that is oxidized from the water as we propel through it. Other than that you'll be as dry as a desert."

Ben ensured Juels of his handiwork, wanting her and the others to know that there was no risk. In fact, he chose this kind of date just to insure they didn't run into trouble. At the bottom of the sea floor away from all the psychos, nutcases, monsters, aliens and evil twins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Date or Double Trouble?   Double Date or Double Trouble? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:17 pm

At first Grace didn't get it. It was a machine. Then she realized that the device would take them underwater. Deep underwater. Grace had never been to the bottom of the ocean before. She wondered what it would look like. Would they see a lot of fish down there?

"Yeah, let's go!"

Lance put his arm around her and said that they needed to build one at their own tower. "But...we don't have water by our tower."

Grace noticed that Juliette was afraid of going underwater. She seemed to remember something about the girl being hurt by water. Grace turned to Lance and whispered in his ear so the others couldn't hear. "How does she drink?"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Double Date or Double Trouble?   Double Date or Double Trouble? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:33 pm

Lance would look at Grace and smile.

"We could have Ben over there modify ours for space travel or something. Maybe just fly instead since everyone can't fly like us."

Lance would say as Juelz would pull Ben off to the side as she had a concerned look on her face. Ben seemed to reassure her that things would be okay and then Grace would lower Lance down so that she could whisper something to him. She would ask her question and actually get lance thinking a bit. he would look at her with a confused face. He would whisper back to her.

"You know I have no idea, you should ask her."

Lance would say as he kind of nudged her a bit to go and ask Cap.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Double Date or Double Trouble?   Double Date or Double Trouble? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:54 pm

I smiled slightly when Ben explained it was all very safe. 
"If you say so, I trust you babe. I think I'll be fine without the suit." I was pretty relieved, if everything went like Ben said it would, this would be a great date.
Giving him a peck on the lips I turned back and smiled softly at the two others.
"Alright, all's good. Ready to jet?" I asked my gloved fingers playing with a strand of my hair. They had been talking and for a moment I wondered what about. Well if it was important I'd know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Date or Double Trouble?   Double Date or Double Trouble? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double Date or Double Trouble?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next