Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Double Events, double the fun! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Double Events, double the fun! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Double Events, double the fun! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Double Events, double the fun! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Double Events, double the fun! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Double Events, double the fun! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Double Events, double the fun! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Double Events, double the fun! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Double Events, double the fun! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Double Events, double the fun! Vote_lcapDouble Events, double the fun! Voting_barDouble Events, double the fun! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Double Events, double the fun! Vote_lcapDouble Events, double the fun! Voting_barDouble Events, double the fun! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Double Events, double the fun!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Double Events, double the fun! Empty
PostSubject: Double Events, double the fun!   Double Events, double the fun! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 5:11 pm

Attention Duelists!
I've come up with a couple possible ideas I think might be fun for us as a community to do and maybe help get people alittle more interested. So because it's two ideas and I enjoy rambling, I'm gonna post them here.

The first idea is something which has kind of been done in the past during DOMA, in that a few NPCs were made to try and help fill out the ranks. My first idea is to try and see/encourage everyone to help design some NPCs to populate the world. Who's the Chief Of Police? Who's the mayor? Who oversees the criminal underground in Jump City?

Or if you have a character you don't really wanna play, then they can be one of these NPCs. If you need an example of what I'm talking about, Masters is a character that one of our own has used to help with certain plot elements and who has become kind of established as part of the city.

This isn't a contest idea or anything, and it's not necessary either. I just think that it'd be cool to see what some of you come up with.

Here are some guidelines for how you should go about it
--They should NOT be as powerful as a full character (if they are they need a good reason for lurking in the background)

--Their personality, appearance, and history (yes they need that) must be atleast detailed enough for anyone to read it and know how to play them. Doesn't matter if you want to avoid metagaming or whatever, they need a background.

--You should have a specific "role" in mind that they would serve. Are they a gang leader? Are they the middle man telling other criminals about hot jobs? They a police chief? If you think something's missing then try to make a character to fill in that gap.

Now for the second idea!

*Steves do epic drum roll*

Anyone noticed that "Wanted Ads" section? If not, I'm not surprised! It's an old relic from the old days that to the best of my knowledge, has NEVER been used. EVER. My second idea involves revamping that board section, and having it serve a function in game for characters. Basically, for anyone who plays a multi billionaire genius with a suit of power armor TESLA*cough* Or for characters that are more "distant" from the action than others, they can WITHIN REASON reach out and put up "jobs" that can be picked up.

Basically, the Wanted Ads board would turn into a sidequest board. Who can put a job on the board isn't limited to just "distant" characters but can also just be NPCs (like ones youve made maybe?) or even canons in the world. The only caveat is that I dont want to see any more world extinction/doomsday scenarios popping up! They should be episodic at best, or an unusual errand at worst.

Maybe Gizmo wants the latest video game release of Super-Roo 3, but he also doesn't have the game system for it. So he wants someone to go rob a Cooks Electronics to get it for him.

OR maybe one of the local Detectives have a case they need some "superhuman" assistance with. Maybe someone saw Noseferatu.

Again, I don't think it's totally necessary but I think it could be neat to intergrate it as an in-game thing. But in order to keep this job boards running smoothly, I would most likely be wanting one or two people to help run them- not including players who want to put up a job themselves.

Anyway, these are the ideas I've been thinking about. Thoughts? Feedback? Opinions? Rare exotic butters?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Double Events, double the fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Events, double the fun!   Double Events, double the fun! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 4:24 pm

I think these are awesome!!^^ The NPCs could be a excellent help in helping the world feel lived in without folks having to juggle a heckload of personal characters, (and, in fact, I've even got one or two concepts that I might throw up once I finish formulating them.^^)

As for the questboard idea, it's pretty cool! I can see quite a few good stories being born from it.^^ And it would definitely be neat to integrate it as a ingame thing! I imagine that it'd, in story, be at least a couple of separate sites/boards/etc? I can't think that the heroes and villians would want to risk mixing their missions up.^^;

Oooh, maybe the Titans opened the more heroic one up with the help of the city (or vice versa)! I imagine that it'd be at least semi-public, so that even low level/relatively unknown heroes could lend and request assistance, as well as police and citizens being able to leave jobs and requests. ^^ And I imagine that the more unsavory one is kind of a Darknet thing, and at least semi-hidden? Of course, these are just spare thoughts.^^;
Back to top Go down

Double Events, double the fun!
Page 1 of 1