Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Vote_lcapNew Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Voting_barNew Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Vote_lcapNew Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Voting_barNew Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Empty
PostSubject: New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open)   New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:18 pm

Walking along the shore at twelve at night, enjoying the calmness of the sea as the waves brushed against the sand. Walking bare foot on the soft, cool sand, stopping every now and then to see the wonders of nature as baby turtles dug through the sand and find their way to the water. She saw one struggle on it's back trying to get back up. She walked up to it and carefully set it back on it's way.
She continued to walk, in no specific direction, just enjoying the somewhat, not so fresh, city air.

She felt eyes staring at her, and slightly turned while she continued to walk, to see some guys, a bit older than her, sitting around a small bon fire. The one leaning against a log laying on the ground was smoking along with two others while three of them had beer bottles. The one against the log continued to look in her direction, and then grinned, nodding at her. Ignoring them as much as she could she continued to walk, not once turning to face them.
"Hey cutie, what are you doing out at this time of night, don't you know it's dangerous." she could hear them laugh, but she continued to walk, and as she did she could sense them get up and follow her. "So how old are you and where you from, come on don't be like that!" she sped up a bit, but they continued to follow and taunt.
"Leave me alone!" Haruhi started to run but felt one of them grab her arm and pull her back.
"Come on I said don't be like that." he said as she struggled against his grip. They reeked of booze so she knew they were drunk, which surprised her that they caught up to her.
"I'm warning you, let go!" She was fast, agile, flexible, had strong senses and reflexes, but strength was one thing she lacked. He pulled her closer adage tried to push him away, she could feel the rest of his group laugh and begin to surround her as well. She even caught a glimpse of one of them with a pocket knife. Her eyes widened at the sight of it, but she continued to struggle. She lifted her knee, and kneed the guy, who had his grip on her, where it hurt worse. He let go of her putting his hands between his legs, and cussed at her then told his possy to not her get away.
Being surrounded, she couldn't run, two of the men grabbed her arms pulling her back trying to make her hold still, which of course just made her struggle and try to fight back.
"Let go of me!"
The one that had been holding the knife walked up to her and rested the knife against her neck. "We just wanted to have some fun, but it seems someone doesn't want to play by the rules." he grinned as he leaned in closer.
Panicking inside, she stopped struggling and looked into the mans eyes. She saw something in his eyes that felt familiar like she's seen it before. She felt something stir inside her, like rage or anger.
"No...Noooo!". Her senses leaving, she grabbed the man by the neck and pushed him, throwing him back.
"You little.!..." one of the guys threw a punch at her, which she easily dodged and delivered back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open)   New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:54 pm

Mr. Pacific had been waiting and watching the drunks from a distance. He knew that eventually they were going to get into trouble, and he needed to be there to stop them.

A girl came walking along the beach. She was cute. Too cute.

Pacific jumped out from behind the tree he was hiding behind and ran to the beach. Before he got there, the men had the girl surrounded. He was glad to see her push one and punch another. She wasn't as defenseless as he had feared.

Still, Pacific didn't want her to get hurt. Talking the men out of a fight was the best way to avoid injury. "Gentlemen!" Pacific announced. His voice was loud to attract attention and to make the drunks uncomfortable. The drunks turned around to see a man wearing a motorcycle helmet, gunglasses, and a tropical blue dress shirt above black pants. He was already holding both of his nun-chucks at the ready. "Your fire is growing cold. Don't you have a party to enjoy. Leave this girl alone and I'll buy you a pizza. What kind of party doesn't have pizza? Just leave the girl alone and enjoy the night."
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open)   New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:48 am

On the beach in front of his own fire, Ethan sits on the sand and munches down on the "oh so yummy and gooey" smores that he was making. After gnarfing down on quadruple stacked one by opening his mouth wide in a cartoonish style where his mouth barely fits over the chocolatey treat and then swallowed down his throat in one gulp. Ethan hears a girl yelling the words, "leave me alone", and looks down the beach side in front of him but doesn't see anyone. He then turns to face behind him, a close up of his face showing chocolate and marshmellow smudges on his face as he looks at the group of men surrounding the girl. Standing up quickly, Ethan takes off down the beach toward them when he sees another boy with nun-chucks confronting them. What's this guy doing? He's going to need more then those to take all of them. Power suit, iniate! Ethan raises his arms in front of his head, using his right index and middle finger to press down on the red and black buttons on his wrist band. In a few simple seconds, Ethan's body is fully covered in the mechanical armor he crafted to fight crimes.

Hey, pizza does sound pretty good right now. Would anyone like me to hand toss the dough boy?

Rushing up behind the guys, Machina punches one of the bigger ones of the group in the face with just enough strength to make him airbourne and fly just barely over his friends.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open)   New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:49 am

The men froze and looked up to see some guy in a helmet with nunchucks. He told them to leave the girl alone, and that he would offer them pizza. With the sudden interference, Haruhi snapped out of her rage and let go of the guy she was holding by the shirt's collar ready to punch, causing him to fall backwards.
Her tail lowered and ears pircked up in confusion she cocked her head slightly to one side.
"And who are you supposed to be?" one of the larger guys guys said and just as he was about to open his mouth again, He was attacked and sent flying by another person in some type of metal, suit.
Shaking and terrified by the new arrival the rest of the drunkies and their friends began to scream and scurry away.
"um, thank you?.,. Who are you two?" Haruhi asked straightening herself up, still a little bewildered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open)   New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:04 pm

The man closest to Mr. Pacific didn't seem to be going for the offer of free pizza. He asked Pacific who he was supposed to be, and a long, drawn-out answer would soon have assailed the man's ears, had he not been punched in the face by a metal-covered man who came out of nowhere.

"Well, so much for that," Pacific said as the other drunks ran away, obviously afraid of the metal-sporting combatant. He put his nun-chucks back on his belt and looked over the two people left with him.

Pacific noticed that the girl had cat ears and an actual tail. Normal people didn't have those. Normal people didn't take out two or three drunks before help arrived.

The cat girl asked who metal-man and Pacific were. "That seems to be a dangerous question to ask tonight," Pacific said. "but I shall answer you anyway. I am a man with lofty goals. I wish to protect the innocent: both the weak...and the strong. I am Mr. Pacific. I notice that you are a meta-human. Do not worry, I won't tell anyone. You can trust me completely. Please, tell me who you are."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open)   New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:56 pm

Even though he said she could trust him, Haruhi wasn't sure if she could or not. But seeing how he told her who he was, she might as well do the same.
"My names Haruhi. And thank you for trying to help there. Drunk people are annoying."
She could see the waves at the shore become more restless. "Um, I suggest we move before we're dragged into the ocean. I'm not a huge fan of water." Moving up towards the sidewalk, away from the shore, she turned towards Mr. Pacific. "Are you a super too?"
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open)   New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:26 pm

Stepping over to Mr. Pacific and Haruhi, Machina looks at both of them when his helmet collapses down and shows Ethan's head.

Mr. Atlantic, Haruhi. I'm Ethan. Yea, drunks are an annoying bunch when there are a lot of them. Like rats in a way. At least they're easy to take care of.

Ethan nods at Haruhi's suggestion and follows her up to the sidewalk.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open)   New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:32 am

Mr. Pacific smiled at being called Atlantic. One had to be able to laugh at one's self or risk becoming arrogant. "I'm glad to meet you, Ethan. And I'm glad to see you have a sense of humor. I'm searching for some very talented people. You've proven that you can pack a punch, and you aid those in need. I would like to offer you the chance to make your dreams come true. I want to make this city safe. Would you join me?"

Pacific looked back at Haruhi. She was shockingly beautiful, as all women were to Pacific. "Of course, the offer is open to you too, Miss Haruhi. To answer your question..." What should he do? If he lied and said he had powers, then they would want to test him. If he told the truth, they might lose respect for him.

He had said that they could trust him...

"Everyone has powers, Miss Haruhi. From the small baby to the factory worker to Superman, we all have things that are within our power to do. I do not have the power to do what an average person cannot, but I do have the power to do what the average person will not. So I ask you both, although we hardly know each other, will you help me make this world a better place?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open)   New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:48 am

Haruhi liked his answer, even though it wasn't what she expected. She thought for a moment then told her answer.
"I'd love to make this world a better place, count me in." she smiled giving him a thumbs up. "What about you Ethan?" she asked in her cheery way. For some reason getting excited for this new proposal of teamwork. Maybe it was because she didn't feel so alone anymore, even though she nothing about them.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open)   New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:03 am

Ethan looks at Mr. Pacific with a confused expression on his face.

Wait. Aren't all the good guys here supposed to be Teen Titans? I'm confused. I thought everyone who came here just became a titan if they were good and wanted to help. But you can count me in for the new group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open)   New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Pacific smiled as first Haruhi, then Ethan accepted his offer. Ethan asked why Pacific was making a new group instead of just joining the Titans.

"Indeed, the Titans have been the public face of heroes in this city. Even when their older members formed the Silvers, everyone still regarded them as Titans. The trouble with the Titans, however, is that they are in the spotlight. They have a giant tower as a base, which makes them hard to miss. They appear on television and in the newspapers. Recently, the government accused the Titans of committing criminal acts. I don't believe all the crimes that they were accused of, but I do think that their sense of morality has faded over the years. The Titans are superficial and their original mission has been compromised."

Pacific turned to look out at the water and spread his arms out wide, as though he was embracing the ocean itself. "But today, a new alliance has been born. We shall bring justice, safety, and salvation to Jump City. We are...The Night Hawks!"
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open)   New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:32 pm

Hmm, I like that name Very Happy So Mr. Pacific, do you have a base for us yet? I'd like to check it out.

Ethan lets out a laugh and pats his new friend on the shoulder, forgetting about his metal armor and doing a forceful pat by mistake.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open)   New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:03 am

*Night Hawks?* Haruhi thought, it was surprising how quickly he thought of a name for their new group. Maybe he had planned this for some time now.
"Night Hawks....I like it." she smiled, then Couldn't help but laugh a little as Mr. Pacific was shoved a bit forward by Ethan's shoulder pat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open)   New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:16 pm

Mr. Pacific lost his ballance and stumbled forward five steps after getting a hardy pat on the back from Ethan. His armor underneath his costume absorbed a lot of the damage, but the impact still knocked the wind out of his lungs. Recovering, Pacific turned around and took a few deep breaths.

He smiled.

"You do have some muscle. I'm glad you're on my side. Just try to remember that I'm breakable. And yes, we do have a base. I can take you two there."

Pacific led his team to the abandoned hotel downtown. On the outside, it was falling apart, but on the inside, it was clean, well lit, and in good repair. The walls had been recently repainted and a fully-stocked refrigerator hummed in the corner of the small dining room.

"I guess you could call this the Hawk Nest." Mr. Pacific pulled out two keys. "Each of you gets a key. You can access this building at any time. Please help me take good care of it. If you need somewhere to stay, there are plenty of rooms here. We also have storage space and an internet connection. This building is secure, and its appearance keeps people away from it anyway. If someone does try to break in, we have an alarm that will sound and a security room where we can view a dozen security cameras."

Pacific felt pride in sharing his base with his new teammates. It had taken months of work to make this place functional.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open)   New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:24 am

Having retracted his armor into the containing vest under his shirt, Ethan walked with Mr. Pacific and Haruhi through the town, eventually arriving at an abandoned hotel. Walking into the building though, Ethan was surprised by seeing that the interior had electricity running and even a few appliances set up to provide anyone a decent stay time here. Looking at the the fridge, Ethan feels something dropped into his hand. Looking down to see that a key was put into his hand, he puts the key into his pocket.

The place looks pretty cool here, dude. But would you mind if I added some touches of my own to this place? I do happen to be a mechanic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open)   New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Life, New appearance, New Role. (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next