Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
[Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
[Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
[Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
[Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
[Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
[Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
[Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
[Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
[Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
[Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed) Vote_lcap[Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed) Voting_bar[Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed) Vote_rcap 
Moon
[Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed) Vote_lcap[Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed) Voting_bar[Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

[Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

[Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: [Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed)   [Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Me and Krious have decided to do something new. Since we don't have the time to RP extensively. We have decided to take Emblem and Krious and start takimg them some places. They will travel the world, feeling a bit too old for Steel and Jump.

We will try to perform some nice stunts and have something up on a possible weekly to biweekly basis. We hope you have a pleasant read, and who knows, we might run into people you know! Later on we might even incorporate guest appearances and use influences from movies, games or series. Apologies, the first one is a bit shorter then we'd liked.

==================
=CHAPTER 1 - Departure=
==================

It was a regular day. Not unlike other days. There were clouds, a sky, a ground. Yes. Definitely a ground. It was not unlike someone to see Emblem meditating. Upon closer inspection, one could say Emblem was meditating on a rock of sorts, or maybe bricks? Upon an inspection even closer then 5 miles away, one would see Emblem meditating on top of the wrecked Impel Down. He had several visitors for a party, but it did not end well.

The structure was silent as operations for restoration had begun, but most prisoners were incarcerated in other places. Emblem himself was sent away as well. He could understand. Even in solemn solitude, he was a target. This building had been his home for long enough. Next to Emblem sat his traveler's pack, and without a doubt, the Chalice in it.

The evening was starting and the sky turned orange, as a few small clouds drifted over. From up there, Steel City almost looked..peaceful. Such a lovely charade. Then again, Emblem had been thinking. It was a good thing he did in all those times he had been there. This evening, he was to meet his old and new friend, Krious Alistair. They did have things to talk about, as well as discuss.

''Where is that man? Even my backside gets impatient after sitting on rocks for so long. And it is getting a bit windy up here.''

Emblem took a long and deep breath, then exhaled fire from his nose. An orb, about as big as a melon, hovered in front of him. It covered the half-destroyed roof in flickering shadows, yet providing warmth to Emblem. The white-haired man threw his loose hanging hair over his shoulder as he felt his nose. It felt cleaned by fire, for some odd reason.

''Where are the marshmellows when you need them...Ah yes...in the store.''

Emblem looked at his bag and rummaged. He found something he was able to burn. Don't ask why he had it in his bag, but Emblem fetched a foot long spare-rib out of his travel pack and hovered it above the fire.

''Now only if I could have conjured up some turpentine, this could get fun...and not take too long.''

Last edited by Emblem on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: [Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed)   [Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Normally the horizon showed an outline of a most peculiar building isolated from the rest, yet today, for some reason, it seemed to have been levelled to the ground apart from a few brick towers left standing. Emergency personnel were scattered amongst the debris, yet they seemed to leave a rather large area alone. This was not something one would expect when going over to a friend to discuss some things, even if said friend was locked away in an asylum. Emblem surprised him yet again, that is if he at the very least was part of the cause. Offcourse, it was only logical to assume he had been, seeing that he was at the center of isolation.

"You do realize that's quite a lethal combination? At least consider your fellow-humans before stirring up an even bigger fire."

Krious spoke up while brushing the dust that scattered upwards from his teleport from his coat. He took a quick look at his surroundings and the only thing he could work up was a small sigh before turning his attention back to his friend.

"What's this? The Warden didn't want you anymore?"

Emblem looked ready to go, fully packed for a field trip, so to speak. Why this sudden change.. they didn't even start the main purpose of their meeting.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed)   [Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Krious appeared. Emblem looked at him as if they were not sitting on top of a half destroyed tower, and this was like a picknick in the middle of the Jump City Park. The spare-rib did seem to support his look. It flipped around when Emblem glanced it, and the fires smothered from some drops of fat, falling of the meat.

''This had already been cleaned. Ya know, K-block. It was rather empty but for one particular pyromancer. They had evacuated most of it after the attacks on Impel Down. But I had expected the worst. It was not over when you came last time. More tried...In more crude ways.''

Impel Down had been attacked recently by nothing less then a series of bombs. The ''clever'' crimelord who tried to dispose of Emblem did not want to get his hands dirty, so he ordered an attack of heat-seeking bombs on Impel Down. While it did cause a lot of damage, the bombs did not go for Emblem..as he simply was not creating any fire at that moment. All Emblem did at that moment was...well, sleep. Snore perhaps.

''An alarm telling you you are being bombed does tell you something though. The Warden asked me for help, of all things. He never liked me, but knew I was good at knocking out walls. I actually saved some inmates. The thinking part is something I have brewed on for some time though. It is a matter of balance. A right balance.''

Emblem turned the sparerib again as he inspected the flickering flames. It was getting darker, so he turned up the heat a littler, spreading some more light.

''You see, for every Jump there is a Steel. For every hero there is a villain. At least, it seems to be like this. Villains escalate, heroes innovate. I am only in my twenties, as are you for as far as I can guess, but I am too old to be a Titan. My presence is apparently still noted, but if half-wit crimelords throw bombs at you, it might be time to go on a road trip. All heroes seem to move around the world when they grow too old for one city. This might be a good time''
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: [Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed)   [Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:46 pm

It was true that the asylum had seen better times last time he left, but this was ridiculous. Bombs!? What simple minded person would throw an arsenal of bombs on building full of unrelated people, to get a messed up guy biding his time searching for something resembling some sort of atonement. Perhaps that was the answer right there, he made himself an easy target.

"I'm inclined to agree with you there. It seems the more we show ourselves out here the worse it all becomes. It used to help, back in the days, but I'm not so sure about everything anymore. Everything changed after that... 'incident' you had."

His hands touched the tape that covered most of his arms and the entirety of his hands and a flash of that day came before his eyes for only a moment. He was still unsure about the decision he made before showing up here, but for now he'd hear his friend out.

"Do you have a destination in mind?"

It might be refreshing to do something new, the whole superhero thing had gotten to him a little. Emblem finally leaving, wether by choice or not, was also a step in the right direction. He had indirectly tried to get him to leave, to no success, although blowing up the asylum wasn't exactly the reason he was hoping for.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed)   [Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:46 pm

''Well, not really actually. More of a general direction. Europe, then beyond...''

Emblem thought the sparerib was going a bit too slow, and gently raised the temperature of the flame. Upon closer inspection, he had not paid well enough attention...the sparerib had been burned to crisps, only held together by Emblem's levitation. Emblem sighed as he picked off the bones and dismissed them, mumbling something about a waste of good food.

''All I know is I'm getting outta here. Steel City apparently has bombs. I don't know how this madness could have come to be, but I would personally not bomb a place like this. Or he must have really hated the entire place..''

The small orb of flame hovered around, gently swaying from left to right, casting it's shadows on the ruins of Impel Down. It was in it's light that Emblem saw some parts of Krious' body covered. He raised one eyebrow slightly, moving his head a little for closer inspection. Krious knew Emblem was overdoing it a little, just to make sure Krious knew he saw it. The accompanying words did just that.

''Mind letting me in on your masterplan? Or are we off to some LARP-contest in which you play a mummy? You always are the silent type...''
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: [Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed)   [Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:47 pm

Krious smirked for a second, letting out a little air to make it look like a defeated one. Emblem never was this slow with other people, just intentionally when he was involved. Well, he liked that part, let things come out their natural way, as it should be. He never like not talking about things, but he learned the hard way it was best to shut up. The less they know, the better they're off, up until the point you can't deny it anymore. But he couldn't risk anything by telling him now, not with everything set up the way he wanted too. He grabbed his wrist and loosened it up a little as if getting ready for something.

"All in due time my friend. Europe eh? France it is, I already got the tickets, first class seats. Thought we'd take the normal road for a change, and seeing as you already packed, shall we?"

Yeah.. surprise, no teleporting across the globe this time, not with his current condition. The airport however, was something he could manage. Without even waiting until he received another witty comment Krious grabbed his shoulder and took one quick peek at the picture on the travel agency's flyer, before disappearing inside the dark cloud that gathered around them.

-End of thread-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed)   [Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Flash RP 1.0] Departure (Closed)
Page 1 of 1