Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Vote_lcapBLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Voting_barBLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Vote_lcapBLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Voting_barBLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

BLOOD'S OFFICE

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLOOD'S OFFICE   BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:52 pm

hahahaha "when will you understand i am in many more places then you are" duplicate blows up in alexs face and omega reapears behinf Mg sticking a needle into her neck knocking her unconciouss instantly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD'S OFFICE   BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:32 pm

Once the needle pierced Mg's skin, her body started to take care of the serum that was quickly moving throughout her body. She went down unconscious for a minute. Then her eyes opened up again. Mg then grabs Omega's leg and throws him across the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD'S OFFICE   BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:48 pm

dissapears before he hits the wall reappears above MG coming down on top of her with the same force as when she threw omega
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD'S OFFICE   BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:27 am

Mg puts a shield around her body, and extends it. The shield hit Omega with the same power he was just going to come back at her with. She keeps the field in place as she sees Omega hit the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD'S OFFICE   BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:11 am

Slams into the ceiling and flys up smashing 4 floors before he stops "ow i wasn't ready for that." starts flying straight up smashing through more ceilings but this is when he is protected so it doesn't hurt him then when he gets to the top floor he turns around and flys extremely fast with a telekenetic feil around him. While he was doing that he put a telekentic sheild around Z-comix and MG so they couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
z-comix
z-comix

RPG character
Name: Alex Shah
Code Name: n/a
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD'S OFFICE   BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:50 pm

The ALex Omega captured smiled and explodeed. it knocked back Omega, and Mg was protected thanks to Omega's Sheild. the real Alex faded in from the shadows and grabbed the guitar from Omega as he was down.

"Heh, didn't 'spect that did ya?" then the guitars merged together. "and i didn't 'spect that..."

alex took the new guitar and stuck the head to Omega's head. he put the bass on full blast and power chorded. it blew up blood's chip. but before that it erased Omega's Memory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD'S OFFICE   BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:28 pm

"ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" blood spurts out of omegas mouth and he falls unconcious on the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD'S OFFICE   BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:41 am

The room went quiet. All you could hear was breathing from Omega. Mg looked at Alex for what should happen next. She knew that Omega didn't know who he was now, and that the chip from Blood was destroyed. She wanted to go over and make sure he was ok, but she didn't want to be stupid and get the first blow that Omega would shoot if he was still under some kind of control. Her instinct for making people feel better got the best of her. She put a shield of energy around herself just in case, and went over to Omega.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD'S OFFICE   BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:06 am

Looks up at MG "who....who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD'S OFFICE   BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:17 pm

"A friend." Mg simply replied. She held out her hand for him to help him up.
Back to top Go down
z-comix
z-comix

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD'S OFFICE   BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:40 pm

alex out his giutar on his back, and instantly turned back to normal. the only difference was his hair. half was now white. he didn't notice yet.

" hey Omega dude, you k man? you were controlled by a supervillan, but now your good.. right?" he turned to Mg. "I knoe you, but not your name, who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD'S OFFICE   BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:22 pm

"I am okay" stands up "my name is Keaton wahts your?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD'S OFFICE   BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:00 pm

"I'm Mastergirl. You can call me Mg though." She said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
z-comix
z-comix

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD'S OFFICE   BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:03 pm

"im alex. and by the looks of it, you have amesia..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD'S OFFICE   BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:43 pm

I just don't remember anything before walking into a mans office. I think his name was blood he wanted me to be a helper or something. He says i was special i don't remember after that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLOOD'S OFFICE   BLOOD'S OFFICE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLOOD'S OFFICE
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: