Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Vote_lcapCAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Voting_barCAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Vote_lcapCAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Voting_barCAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

CAV: Rematch

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:10 am

They were slow. Dar smiled as he felt his strength returning. He would be able to heal from all of this in a day or two, but for now he was just happy he could move.

Dar laughed as he stood up. "It seems that last punch took out the last of your energy, Jak." Dar was sure that he could take the injured teen on at this point, but that annoying girl made this fight less predictable. She could give Jak the time he needed to recover.

Suddenly, Dar got an idea, a rare thing for him. "Still, you've shown the fighting spirit, so I will have this mercy on you: this is a set-up." Dar smiled as he continued to walk towards Jak and Spider-Girl. "This is all part of a plan. You were invited here so that we could fight, but this is all just for show. If I should fall, then five meta-humans will interfere. If I die, then they will take you as my replacement. You are the either the new Agent Mars or our next test subject. Either way, they will catch you, Jak, and you will never escape. I shouldn't be telling you this, but I like my job. If you run away now, I get to keep my job, and you get to stay alive."

Dar was now 10 feet away from Jak. "Well? What's it going to be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:57 am

Suddenly from out of the wreckage the figure of the tall hitman could be seen standing back up. The fact he was still conscious was amazing to SPider-Girl, but not really JaK, much less that he could stand. As he rose taunting words would seem to escape his lips towards the teenage boy, who continued to grab his side while looking at the soldier with fury in his eyes as if searching for the will to continue the brawl.

"Man, what you are you eating guy? Because whatever it is that lets you take such a beating and get back up, well, I don't want one bite of it. Getting my butt handed to me continuously isn't really my idea of a great night out."

Spider-Girl joked, but in all seriousness this guy seem to have more durability than she did, which was a first for once in her crime fighting career. The next few words escaping his lips were a direct warning to JaK Sage. Explainng to the boy that there was no point to continuing this fight because in both cases he loses. Should they defeat Darth they would either be captured or killed in the insuing battle with other meta-humans who were apparently on their way and of course we all know what would happen should they lose to Dar. Giving JaK really only one ultimatum, run, run while he was still able to. In all honesty this could've been a lie, but the fact that the Apokoliptain was giving Sage the oppourtunity to flee was still a good offer. He was injured and if he continued to fight there would be a good chance that he wouldn't survive even with Spider-Girl's help. A fact all 3 of them were aware of.

(Mind)
"Big guy here is either stalling or he might be telling the truth, either way I'm not about just let him get away. I promsied to clean up this city and I can't do that by letting trash just pile up in the gutter. JaK Sage on the other hand isn't looking too good, maybe he'll take the offer. If the Titans don't share the same vaules as me would I even want to be part of their team anymore? Time to see what you're made of JaK, I hope you make the right choice."

Spider-Girl then just turned and look at Sage, her gaze fixed upon his expresion. She did not know much about him, but she hoped he wasn't a coward. For if the ex-leader of one of the teams was willing to run from a fight, well, then she was better off on her own. Unless he had some brilliant strategy he was about to pull out of his ass right now. While Liz pondered JaK would contemplate the decision and then stood up slowly to his feet, taking deep breathes as blood trickled from his wound. While doing so he glared back at Darthlegolas and smirked as much as he possibly could, though it pained him to do so.

"Perfect...So basically what you're telling me is after I rip your head off more of you are going to come? Well if I had known that I wouldn't have been thinking about keeping you alive long enough to even question who you work for. Now I can really just go all out and finally make you pay for what you've done."

Originally, JaK had thought killing Dar for murdering Ben wasn't enough. He wanted the people he worked for to suffer as well, but now it would seem he was going to get an unexpected oppourtunity to get info. on them from many others or he was going to get seriously massacred by other apokoliptian soldiers like his opponent, maybe even worse. Whether the big man was lieing or not did not matter. JaK didn't fear death and he wasn't afraid of being captured either, if anything being taken to their base would've been a point of strategy for himself so he could get inside their operation. In anycase, Darth had just re-fueled JaK's vigor and willpower to keep the fight going. A fact shown by how Sage would palce his fist in his palm making a loud clanking sound as the metal met and prepared for another go-round as if mentally blocking the pain he felt.

"Had me worried there for a sec JaK, I thought you might actually chicken out?"

"Me, nahhh. You on the other hand I thought would've gone back to Charlette's Web already."

Liz was rather proud of JaK's decision, although it definitely wasn't the brightest. He had proven to her that the Titan's or at least one of them were the kind of warriors that she and others thought were fabled to be.

"Hear that Jolly Green Giant, answer's No. Were gonna stick around, and so are you for that matter!"

That being said, Liz would jump into the air so she could get an araching angle as she pointed her web-shooters down and unleashed a net like spray from her wrists. The webbing coming out like a net-gun or full web silhouette that was made to capture and ensnare prey like a real spider, in this case Darthlegolas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:32 pm

Dar did not even try to avoid the webs. He was strong enough to break through them anyway. What he needed to do was even the odds, and that meant killing the injurred one.

"Suit yourself, Titan!"

Jabbing his hand into the ground, Dar pulled up a handful of dirt and threw it into Jak's eyes. He hoped that this would be a good enough distraction as he dashed for the Titan at 30 miles per hour. He would try to stab his right hand through Jak's torso. Not even the apokaliptian armor could withstand such a mighty blow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:58 pm

Suddenly, the mud flew into Sage's eyes and he would attempt to quickly rub it out while running backwards to avoid Dar's jab. Sadly, he wasn't quick enough to avoid Darth's blow being only human and all, he didn't posses the speed required to get out of the way of such a hit at the last second. Luckily, he wouldn't have to for as Darthlegolas's blow came within close contact JaK was yanked sideways as a web-line hit him directly in the shoulder and stuck the teen like glue. Making him easily movable with one strong tug from Spider-Girl, who landed on the ground just as the Aokoliptain had ripped through her webbing and made his charge.

"Rest up Sage, you're no good to me dead."

(Mind)
"Not that I can talk, this guy's ripping through the symbiote webbing like a bull through paper. I'm going to have to be more strategic if I want to beat this guy or at least last until JaK recovers."

That being sad, the Wall-Crawler shot a web-ball at Dar's face with the other hand to give him a tase of his own medicine. Whether he blocked the attack or not didn't even really matter to Liz. For it was just a diversionary tactic anyway, a way to keep him from being able to see her next move as he dealt with the web fluid ball. Afterwards, she would release the webbing attached to he boy and left JaK Sage to rest on the ground for a bit while Lizandra shot two web-lines behind Dar yet again, purposely missing him so that she could use them as a sling shot to fly at the big man with a dropsault aimed at his gut.

"Lets see you bursh this off!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:46 am

A sticky web hit Dar in the face. It blocked his vision in his right eye. He tried to wipe it off, but it stuck hard. Finally peeling it off his face, with a layer of skin with it, he noticed the girl sling-shotting towards him. She was already half-way.

He smiled. He was built to take such attacks head on. Holding his right arm out with the claws pointing at his attacker, Dar braced himself for the impact. He wanted to impale the girl on his arm with her own attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:18 am

In mid-flight time would suddenly slow down as Spider-Girl neared Darth. His arm being stuck straight out alerted her Spider-Sense to the impending doom that awaited her if she continued her specific attack. Pivoting her body in the air Liz would end up soaring higher than she had originally planned. Missing Dar's gut and instead barely cutting it over his taloned arm at which point she would use her hands to push off the extended limb flinging her over Darthlegolas's head and behind his back. As she landed the girl would quickly pivot around and fired a barrage of web shots at his feet this time to stick the man where he stood. Should he try to move without noticing them they would have the same effect as if a boy tried to move with his shoe laces tied together. Meanwhile, Sage got back to his feet and watched for an opening in the current battle between the two. He would have to choose his opening clearly, although this guy wasn't all that skillful with words or scheming, he was a good fighter and one mistake could cost somebody a limb or worse... They're life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:42 pm

Dar turned to attack the girl, but found his feet webbed together. He could have easily broken the web, but he wasn't expecting it and it tripped him. Falling to the ground, Dar tried to activate his flight armor. Nothing happened. It seemed that Jak's punch had broken the flight device. Dar was now grounded, in two ways.

He scurried to get back on his feet, tearing the web off of his ankles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:35 am

JaK had seen his chance to attack, leaping up to the side of a tree in the park and using his stronger than usual leg muscles to leap off of it he would yell out as he approached the grounded hitman. Landing a top Darth's back Sage would wrap his legs around his torso and put the Apokoliptain soldier in a choke hold with one arm while raising the other to batter his enemy in the side of his head. The boy's fury being known by how loud his battle cry roared as he did all this.

----------

Meanwhile, Spider-Girl saw JaK making his move and knew that the big man would probably try to yank the teen off with his battle claws. This she could not allow, pointing her web shooters at Dar's hands now Liz would wrap each of his palms up in cocoon like webbing just as he had finished removing the webbing from around his feet.

"You really need to clip your nails bud, didn't you mother ever teach you personal hygiene? Anyway, let's point those things in a safer direction shall we?"

The webbing in itself sticking his fingers together and making large black oven-mitt type coverings over his last form of weaponry. Thus making them currently only useful for clubbing an opponent, something she was sure JaK could handle; but just to be on the safe side there was a strand of web-line that left attached to each of his wrists, which the web-slinger yanked on continuously matching her strength agasint Darthlegolas's. Of course he was physically stronger than her like a muscular man to a fit woman in their own super strength vs. case, but the idea was that by tugging on his extremitites he wouldn't be able to stop JaK Sage from whaling on him for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:08 pm

Now Jak was on top of his back, punching him in the side of the face, and the girl was wraping up his hands and yanking on them. Dar was frustrated. Were these childish attempts to fight really going to beat him?

Dar kicked his right foot back. The bend in his knee brought his foot right where Jak's head was. He would kick at the boy with a still considerable amount of power. Hopefully splitting his skull would put an end to this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:49 pm

The blow Dar threw at JaK's head might've concussed him had his armor not been strong enough to take such a blow from someone with super-strength. Lucky him. In any case it did cause the boy to break his hold on Darthlegolas and sent him flying backwards where he hit the side of a tree and bent it considerably. JaK then took a moment to re-cooperate because even though his head was hard the force from the hit had still jumbled his brain around in his noggin making him see stars. Not to mention the impact he felt from hitting the large vegetation. However, Spider-Girl still had Sage's back. Using her Spider-Strength she continue to yank Darth away from the boy even shooting a few more web-strands which attached to his chest, hips, and biceps giving that much more levy to pull back against her foe. After regaining his senses JaK Sage looked behind him to see what he had hit and then noticed that the tree was on it's last legs. This gave him an idea, with the right trajectory he could possibly pin down their opponent with the giant oak.

"TIMMMMBEEEERRRR!!!"

Is what JaK would yell out to alert Spider-Girl to get out of the way mostly before enlargening his fist temporarily again and knocking over the tree with a mighty punch. The crackling noises of bark breaking could be heard as it tumbled in the soldier's direction, who Liz just happened to be yanking into place to attempt to stop any ideas he had of escape or avoidance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:53 pm

As Dar tried to get back on his feet, the annoying girl kept pulling him around with those webs. He didn't have the footing to pull back.

Finally gaining a foothold, Dar got back on his feet...just in time for a tree to fall on top of him. Even for someone of Dar's strength, the massive tree was just too heavy to stand against. The tree pinned Dar to the ground. He felt bones breaking all over his body and lost all the air in his lungs. It was hard to breathe. He couldn't feel his left leg.

Was this it? Was he dying? Was this the end of all things? He had tried to live his life in service to Darkseid. Parademons were supposed to die in battle. In this fact, he realized that even a pathetic death like this was a worthy way for him to give his final sacrifice.

Consumed with pain, Dar smiled...and passed into unconciousness. He wasn't dead, but he wouldn't be waking up for at least a few days. The enormous tree still laid on top of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:34 am

As the tree came falling down toards Darth, Spider-Girl would quickly let go of the webbing letting the man finally get his footing and then lunged out of the way. Doing a hand stand to front flip variation to land on her feet in a spider like pose after diving. The great oak seemingly crushing Dar in it's wake as a loud crash was heard on impact. Afterwards JaK approached the tree while grabbing his punctured ribcage with one hand and examined the hitman to make sure he was out.

"Woah, that actually worked."

"He looks like he's SERIOUSLY injured. Come on Sage we gotta help before that tree trunk crushes him."

However, Liz was not as ecstatic about Darthlegolas's deafet as JaK was. Quickly moving to lift the tree off of him she would zip line over to the great oak and using all her strength lifted the entire thing five inches off the gound and rolled it off of him fearing for the Apokoliptain's life. JaK Sage hismelf watching on somewhat impressed by the girl's show of strength.

"Stronger than you look doesn't even really apply to what you just did, do you know that?"

"Well it helps when you have an alien life form enhancing your abilitites, but enough about that, we gotta get him to a hospital."

"Pfft, screw that! More so we need to dig him a grave deep enough that even he won't be able to crawl out of it. If only I had the strength..."

"What's wrong with you!? He could be dying!"

"All the better. I wish there was a worse punishment than that I could think of at the moment for all the wicked things he's done."

"Come on JaK, were better than he is. We can't just stoop to his level??"

With that JaK Sage walked over to Spider-Girl and grabbed her by the shoudler giving her a hard grip as his trademark anger sparked in voice.

"Don't you EVER compare me to this monster. I'm NOTHING like him; he's a killer, unforgiving murderous, cutthroat. He wouldn't even bother to let you have last words should you ask before slicing your head clean off. I get it, you have a soft spot for taking lives or letting others die, but I grew up on the streets of Gotham. Sh*t happens, and sometimes there's nothing you can do about it---"

Suddenly Spider-Girl would have a character change and grabbed JaK by his shirt after forcefully smacking his hand away and lifting the boy into the air as if he weighed less than nothing.

"We listened to you and now you listen to us. We always have an option/a choice, ALWAYS!! Whether you chose to ignore that because you had a hard life is a cowards way out. If you think killing in the name of good makes you any better than him JaK Sage then the Teen Titans aren't the group of crime fighters we thought they were. Tell you what, do what you want with him because were done dealing with the both of you!"

Spoiler:

Liz then tossed JaK onto the ground and took off to the skies with a strand of black webbing firing from her upper wrist, her fury being known by how hard she tossed him. It was very out of character for Lizandra to ever get that angry even in a situation like that. Sirens could be heard in the distance as JaK sat up and favored his side wound.

"WE??? Uh oh, better move. Guess I'll have to let Steel City authorities handle you big guy. Hopefully, we never meet again."

That being said, JaK struggled back up to his feet and ran away from the scene. He had to get out of the area before the cops arrived seeing as the Titans had no reighn in Steel City at the moment. His only two modes of transportation useless to him; too injured to free run and his bike was demolished. Luckily, there were more parts and schematics on how to rebuild in the tower as well as a half finished model. Great way to have to spend a weekend after he heals. Cops arrived on scene no sooner had JaK Sage gotten away safely. To their bewilderment, however, all that was left of the battle was a demolished near 1/4 of the park and Darthlegolas's uncocnious armored bodyframe...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:32 am

"Sir...is this a..."

"Parademon, yes. An alien from Apokalips, the kind that tried to invade the earth a few years ago. I always wondered if there were any of these left."

A nervous trainee pulled out his gun and aimed it at the alien. "What? Should we kill it?"

The senior officer shook his head. "No. this guy's much too valuable to the government. He could have information that they need. Besides, he doesn't look like he's going to put up much of a fight."

Seth sat in his office late that night. He was recieving a constant update on Dar's execution from Agent Saturn.

This was bad. Dar had survived. He was now being given medical attention and would soon recover. Dar knew that he had been betrayed by Seth, so he would start telling secrets as soon as he woke up. That left Seth with no choice.

"Agent Saturn...I want you to erase Dar's memory." It was a mental request sent to the woman several rooms away.

"How far back?" The woman asked.

"Everything."

Dar woke up. Light. There was light. What was this light? Where was he? Who was he? He realized that he knew nothing, but he felt that he used to know things.

Bed. He was on a bed. That was its name. Good. He knew some things. He knew language and how to talk. But who was he? What was his name?

The doctor came in the room, along with two MP guards. "I can't believe you're awake this soon."

"Who am I?"

The doctor wrote something down on a clipboard. "We don't know who you are, but we're going to give you to some people who can find out."

"Who?"

"The military project. Codename: Doubleman. They will find out who you are and what you can do."

OOC: Dramatic cliffhangers. I love them! I think this is the end of this thread. Dar will soon be re-emerging. But who and what will he be when he does?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Rematch    CAV: Rematch  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAV: Rematch
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3