Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Vote_lcapAlyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Voting_barAlyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Vote_lcapAlyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Voting_barAlyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character
Name: Alyss McGee
Code Name: Fear
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Empty
PostSubject: Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)    Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:27 pm

Hey Guys.

So I make Avatars and Signatures, as the title of this thread so rightly shows. If you guys have requests please format them like this:

Picture(s): (web format please)
Main colours:
Words:
Font/Style of Font:

I'll try and get to you within a day or so. All I ask is credit in your Signature. Smile

I have experience at graphic-y stuff, I've been doing it for ages, but if I do something to your av/sig that you'd like changing then please go ahead, I won't be offended. I made my own, so have a look at them and I'll see if I can post a gallery up later.

My Signatures (because it's being idiotic and not showing on the thread)

Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Signat11

Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Sig110

A
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)    Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:21 pm

Picture(s):
https://2img.net/h/i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn3/Pocky_Addict/FakeDigital.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn3/Pocky_Addict/FakeTitle-1-1.png
(For Fake)

https://2img.net/h/i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn3/Pocky_Addict/HonestDigital.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn3/Pocky_Addict/HonestTitle-1.png
(For Honest)

I would like to include both Liev and Kaiser in the signature, showing their opposition and how different they are, although they are twin brothers. The second links for each character is mainly just to show the fonts I’ve been using.

Main colours: I would like to have everything black and white except for Honest’s and Fake’s eyes, being gold and dark red (i’ve been using FFCC00 and CC0000), and the text, but if you’d like to put them in some other way, I’m fine with that. Smile

Words: Probably just their codenames, as you have done in yours. “Honest” and “Fake” Perhaps even “Brothers not in bond, but in blood.” if you would like to use that.

Font/Style of Font:
http://www.dafont.com/ambulance-shotgun.font
(For Fake)

http://www.dafont.com/jellyka-castles-queen.font
(For Honest)

The fonts are free to download, and I’ve used them many times. They’re easy to install, too, whether you have Mac or Windows. If you don’t want to do that, any other font would be fine with me. Smile

And thank you. Smile You're very talented.

As for an avatar, I just want something like the one I've been using of Honest's face, but if you can, I would really love for both Liev and Kaiser to be in it, as I've asked you in my signature.

And again, thank you! You don't know how much I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)    Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:20 pm

Heya,

I've had an attempt, though at the moment I am super-revision-woman, so if it's a shocking graphic then please let me know. It was really hard to blend the darkness of Fake with the brightness of Honest's image, so let me know if it's a crock of crap!
(The avatar sucks Very Happy )
-Just Fake Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Av210

-Signature Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  For_ho10
- I added in some of my own things, the fire was due to Honest's defacement etc....

Hope you enjoy, but please let me know what you'd like changing as this is only the first attempt! Very Happy

RS
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)    Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:55 am

Couple of new versions to a signature I just made Smile

Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Fear_s10 Fear's version.

Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Alysss10 Alyss's version. Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)    Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:43 pm

Not gonna lie pretty epic!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)    Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Oh my gosh, Robyn! Those are SO FREAKING STIMULATING! Oh, I just want to let Fake eat Alyss after feasting my eyes on such sexy graphics! This is definitely your best work to date, darrrrrrrling. <3 Ooooh, I just want to be your personal fanboy now, if you can take it as a compliment and not how plausibly weird it may sound... ^^; Eheh, you're just amazing.

I love this set in particular because of the sense of supremacy Fear is giving off, not only because she's in the foreground, but that menacingly potent look of contempt reaking (in a good way, of course; my verbs put some people in a questioning manner) off such a beautiful face. Surprised And Alyss! Oh, madamoiselle l'amore! -dramaticfainthand- Such innocence but core power in a battling soul I feel just from flitting mine own eyes from she to Fear and to she again! By george, you are a true artíst! This calls for a toast.

*ahem*
To the young fräulein, miss Robyn Starling and her bold proteges, Agent Alyss McGee and her fated compainion, Fear---I, Monseiur Kaiser Ehrlichmann, on behalf of the young Mr. Noah B., toast thy success and appraise thy repetoire. To talent! *clink*

And darrrrling, you've just inspired a most fevered reply. Wink
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)    Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:15 pm

I think I love you guys. If only I could draw like you, then I could just retire as an artist to the Salt Lakes! It's so easy, seriously just download 'PixelMator', (which I'm currently lusting over above Photoshop - I know! What a heathen!) Although I still want to adjust Alyss a bit more, she's a bit skewy for me. Note to self; paper notes work best. Paper note to self; stop being perfectionist.

Also, the use of the lexeme 'stimulating' is both terrifying and gratifying. I'm rather looking forward to it darling, I'll be watching!

-A Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)    Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alyss's Avatars and Signatures :)
Page 1 of 1