Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Why did we go here again? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Why did we go here again? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Why did we go here again? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Why did we go here again? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Why did we go here again? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Why did we go here again? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Why did we go here again? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Why did we go here again? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Why did we go here again? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Why did we go here again? Vote_lcapWhy did we go here again? Voting_barWhy did we go here again? Vote_rcap 
Moon
Why did we go here again? Vote_lcapWhy did we go here again? Voting_barWhy did we go here again? Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Why did we go here again?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apache
Apache

RPG character
Name: Logan Wolf
Code Name: Apache
Villain or good guy?: Good

Why did we go here again? Empty
PostSubject: Why did we go here again?   Why did we go here again? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:18 am

Gloomy. Rotten. Foul. Just a few words darting back and forth through Apache's mind as he walked the streets of Steel City. Not only did he have to wear his brown haori all the time due to the colder atmosphere, he did not know whether he was talking about the people, or the city.

It seemed Steel City was even more rotten then Jump City. Yet Apache had been very reluctant to leave Jump. Not only did had he sworn an oath to rid Jump of it's filth, but he felt more out of place here then ever. Had he not found the ideal task group in the Slivers' presence, then he had never come here. Quite frankly, he felt homesick. Double homesick. The sacred lands where he hailed from appealed to him once more, while he had never been homesick before. Even Jump, with it's overflowing cocky heroes and clean demeanor was a place he'd happily go to.

Men didn't step out of your way here. Women would only do so in fear of being bashed to the ground. It was a grim world. And Apache was lost in it. For the first time since ever had he kept Wolf and Hawk at home. If they would be with him they'd only witness the atrocities.

Apache heard gunshots. But he didn't know from where. The mazes of little side streets were like a carrying beacon for all the sounds. Yet here he was, trying to locate that sound. yet to no avail, there were no screams, nor sounds of shattered glass that followed. If only not another spirit was on it's way to heaven...or hell.

Just when he thought it could not get any worse, he found a few skull-faced punks on the corner of the street. Skull Saders. They were just standing there, but everyone seemed to walk around them in a huge circle, a lot of people crossing the road just to avoid them. With steel pipes, hockey sticks and those hockey masks, Apache could understand. He would not do such a thing though. He walked in a straight line, past the Saders.

When at first they did not do anything, Apache knew his innate ability was working. Those with evil aura's were figuratively choked when in the near vicinity of his spiritual presence. It took true villains to ignore this feeling, or completel spiritual numbness. When he walked on, he could not help but adorn a grin. Those punks...why would he let them stand?

Truth be told, Apache had not been able to see the true judgment of jump work in Steel City. Where he would never harm someone who was not out to harm him, the streets over there were not as polluted as the ywere over here. Even the police seemed to be absent when needed most.

This time, Apache did not have to pick the fight. He had never picked one, they seemed to come to him. And how happy he was this was no different.

''Nice little coat you got there. Where's the money? Give us your money and we might just let you leave, with your guts intact.''

''My my...Did we not meet before?''

With that, Apache unleashed his contained aura, again mentally choking those around him, yet stronger. In the split second the three Saders were dazed, he turned around and got his arms out of his haori.

''I believe you did not meet me. Yet you do know about me. We went easy on you last time. It's time to make amends for that mistake. I'm sure the rumor spread already.''

The Skull Sader replies with a vertical downward strike of his hockey stick, but Apache was faster. Summoning his ethereal bow and aiming straight for the face, Apache unleased a pure green arrow, blowing his attacker back. His two companions stood there doubting whether to attack as the first seemed to bleed out of his skull.

''Heroes no more. You will not escape.''

Apache unleashed arrow after arrow, succesfully striking down all three attackers. He regretted not taking his bow, for it was solid and was good for a few harsh blows in close combat.

''No quarters given, none taken. Pathetic weaklings. Tell your boss.''

Apache walked off, not checking for any vital signs. Had he wanted them dead they already would have been. One thing he knew about the Skull Saders was that they had enough members to live on. They were like a plague of rats. Apache shot up a rope and climbed the roof nimbly, creating a suitable view and a hard-to-follow route. Apache slowly realised how much these few SteelCity-days had already changed him, and it horrified him.

Rolling up the rope, he spotted yet another atrocity. In the distance.

A middle aged man was being mugged by yet another group of Skull Saders, who apparently thought he was the one that had taken down the first three. Apache called him bow, and aimed. He would hit, he was sure of it, but the only area that one Sader, who seemed in charge of the 7, no 8 man group had to hit was the back of his head. Would Apache fire, he would kill him. for sure. He would have to load that much spiritual energy in the arrow to travel that well, and that far. With a press on his ear, Apache activated the Sliver Communication Grid.

''Any Sliver in my area? I can't get to a victim fast enough for him to be ravaged, unless I kill one of the Saders. I need help.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did we go here again?   Why did we go here again? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:30 pm

How could a Titan end up in Steel City? Surely even they knew the ghetto town was a waste of energy and a waste of hope; crime dominated the streets, buildings, and every corner around. Anyone who wanted to be a hero here was completely blind and self-absorbed. Their murder would be a benefit to Jump and a trivial matter to Steel City. Killings were practically an hourly occurrence. Nevertheless, a new member of Titans East was walking down a fairly popular street, her high-collared trench coat covering the lower half of her face and ending at a pair of belted platform boots. The zipper was the same length, sewn into the fabric at a slight angle with electric blue accents lining the dull silver metal. The girl’s hair was the same color of blue, tied tightly in a high ponytail that made her hair cascade down her back. Sleek, black eyeliner had been applied to look like the traditional Egyptian style. Her eyes pierced through her dark, tan skin in an unnatural way, even though their black centers, neon blue irises, and starch-white rims was what she was born with. The girl was short, too, only standing about 1.5 meters with her platforms. The thugs leaning against run-down shops and other small buildings raised their eyebrows and snickered, thinking that jumping this chick would be hardly any fun at all but still planning to anyway.

Katarzyna Dolinski needed opium and couldn’t find any sellers in Jump that met her specific standards. The drug needed to be 100% pure and not mixed with some other crap, made in a legitimate drug lab, and give a very potent “rush.” Her previous dealer had been busted; it was time to find a new one, and what better place than a criminal city? It was convenient, too, being right next to Jump City and a place with little law enforcement. Perfect.

She started to turn the corner when a huge, ugly, and extremely rank man jumped in way of her path. “Now what’s a little girl doin’ on the street without her mommy? Kids are getting stupider every day,” he slurred, obviously hung over. He took a crowbar from beneath his coat and swung at Katarzyna. It was a pathetic move. The “little girl” grabbed it with both hands, clenching her teeth in annoyance and disgust. The sound of metal crashing into metal rang out, dazing the man as Kat rammed it into his face, kicked him very hard in between his legs, took the weapon, and hit him with it right in the gut. He stumbled a few steps then crashed to the ground with a low moan as his crow bar rattled to the ground beside him.

“And you just got your butt kicked by a little girl,” Kat smiled, clearly amused with herself, and kept on walking down the street. Then she saw a group of about seven or eight guys with skull-shaped hockey masks attacking a man with hockey sticks. This was one of those situations that really pissed her off: an obviously defenseless person against an obviously odd-favored opponent, even though she had just done the same. Katarzyna flicked her wrists as two black handles slid down her sleeves and spouted electric blue streams of lightning. Her whips were her favorite toy.

Kat jerked one backwards, letting it snap, fly back, and coil itself around one of the Skull Sader’s ankles. She jerked it again as his face slammed against the pavement and grinned. A couple Skull Saders began running towards Katarzyna as she did the same.
Back to top Go down
Apache
Apache

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Why did we go here again?   Why did we go here again? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:48 pm

''Never mind on the help. You wouldn't believe it hadn't you seen it. Oh wait, you don't. A female is bashing up before mentioned the Skull Sader group. Aeon or any other member, do we have any info in our database about a small woman who uses electric whips to attack opponents?''

Apache dismissed the bow, fading it back into his palm as he looked and watched for a second. He turned away. It was not his fight. After taking a few steps, he looked back. He could barely see the fight, but he knew where it was going. However, how convenient it was that she showed up, all of the sudden.

He did not believe in chance, she had a reason to be here. Apache's mind raced as his duality took the best of him, not knowing why, but something was off. Was she a hero, or a wolf in sheep's clothing? After little thinking time in which the middle aged man was saved, he opened the communication link once more. His mind had multiple options at hand, and even seemed to recall a profile or two on electric metahumans, but it was pinned down by one thought:

''Oh...Why did we go here again?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did we go here again?   Why did we go here again? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:16 pm

As the two Skulls Saders were about to strike Katarzyna with their hockey sticks, the rebel punk hero drew back her whips and sneered beneath her collar. For now, they would serve as more a distraction than a weapon; it was better sport to fight fist-to-fist than with overwhelming power, and also a lot more satisfying.

She grabbed both their heads and rammed them together, throwing her whips in the air to spin for the time being. The Saders crumpled in a heap, groaning and rubbing their skulls. “You should consider upgrading to helmets!” Kat laughed, kicking one in the face and spitting. “Don’t underestimate us chicks.”

As she continued taking down the Skull Saders, the man who was previously being attacked lowered his eyes and stared at the ground. Kat took no notice, having a lot of fun bashing the gang’s skulls in. Each member was just something to entertain the corrupted Titan, something only a blood-drunk criminal should do.

As Electrified forced the four conscious Skull Saders to run, she turned and held out her hand to the battered man, a satisfied smile across her face. He shook his head, turning to get up himself and brushing the dirt from his baggy shirt. “What the heck?” Kat questioned. “I just saved your butt and you can’t even shake my hand?”

“I don’t want to shake hands with a criminal,” the man said. “You might have saved my life, but you just took some others.”

Katarzyna’s hand faltered then fell to her side. She hadn’t realized how low she had become, how her arrogance and brutality outweighed her purpose of being a hero. “I’m sorry,” she said quietly, lowering her head in shame. The man drew in a breath, his face sullen and disappointed, then walked away. Even opium, her source of ultimate ecstasy, couldn’t raise Electrified’s spirits now.

But when she was about to run off, Katarzyna noticed a man standing not too far away, looking just as much out of place as she. Kat paused, gripping her whip’s handle in case this person wasn’t friendly. Yet there was something different about him… like she could feel a connection to his being. Was he a Titan, too? Whatever it could be, Electrified wanted to meet him. It was nothing like her instinctive nature to either attack or go on her way. It was strange.

Katarzyna sighed and started to approach the man. She walked stiffly and gritted her teeth, muttering to herself as she did so. “I just don’t know why I’m doing this. What have I become?”
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow

PostSubject: Re: Why did we go here again?   Why did we go here again? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:07 am

''Oh...Why did we go here again?''

"Because Stasis has a Noir fetish."

The mature feminine voice echoed throughout the alleyway as the Swallow landed at the edge of the building that the gulley was connected to, staring down at the girl in blue and the archer that was her team-mate. She leapt with practiced ease, flipping as her long flowing pink hair spread out. As her body blot out of the moonlight, a shadow that resembled the silhouette of a swallow with a wide wingspan formed on the ground, enshrouding both Electrified and Apache.

She flipped, bouncing off the air a couple more times, a pink glow underneath her feet the only indication that she wasn't some fairy that could walk on air, before she spun around once and landed on her own two feet behind Electrified - opposite Apache - jade green eyes boring into the two.

She had seen the Skull Saders leaving on her way here, plus had received Apache's call, so she had an idea of what had been going.

'I'm guessing that's the Miss Whiplash that Treehugger-boy was talking. Yeah, I believe she's a member of the Titans East. Codename Electrified, uses... electrical whips..."

"A member of Sage's team? What are you doing in Steel City?" Simca asked, green eyes narrowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did we go here again?   Why did we go here again? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:31 pm

“I am a member of Titan’s East,” Katarzyna confirmed, glaring at Simca with suspicion. “…although I occasionally have doubts about my decision. But that aside, I might ask you the same question; Steel doesn’t seem like the greatest place for a dainty lass like you to be wandering around in.” She was referring to the way Simca seemed to float when she flipped so gracefully, but also thought a girl in so much pink practically a joke; Katarzyna’s lack of familiarity with Jump City and its residents—including those with powers—was proving to be more of a disadvantage than she thought it’d be.

“I’m taking a break from ‘organized crime fighting;’ It’s not the usual way I go about things.”

Back to top Go down
Apache
Apache

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Why did we go here again?   Why did we go here again? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Apache whistled as he got down form the building, seeing Simca was engaging this whip user. He didn't get a clear answer to his question, as he had no idea what Noir was. That aside, it seemed the unidentified metahuman presented herself.

Apache heard what she said. And got grossed out. Today truly was a bad day for Apache, as now not only his mood was on an all time low, his patience had never been shorter.

''She would not be here if she could not hold her own. As for you, drop the act.''

He sounded displeased as he tighthened his brown feathered haori. The chills that ran down the streets was nothing he would ever appreciate.On the side he wondered if he would appreciate anything about this city. Yet that man that had been saved might have been one. His principles could get him killed, yet he stood by them. Very honorable. Very unlike what he had before him. Apache created the ethereal green bow again, pointing straight at Katarzyna. He was almost looking for a reason to shoot when he snidely remarked the following:

''Your aura is that of a junkie, your ruthlessness and violence were unmatched, and you stand before us telling you doubt being a Titan? Sounds like a coward to me. Or a deserter. Which one are you?''

If this city was ever going to become something again, doubt had no rightfull place in Steel. To Apache, you could not be a hero on vacation. You could not be in doubt if your beliefs were strong enough, you would never wander in Steel, if your heart was in Jump..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did we go here again?   Why did we go here again? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:40 pm

Katarzyna frowned. “I am a deserter. And you can say the same about yourself, right? Don’t take me for some naïve punk who’s trying to decide between being good or bad, especially when the Slivers try to fly under the radar after all that’s happened. People to know you were Titans back in the good old days, the best team of heroes everyone needed to stay safe and alive for that matter. Icons like you and your team have paved the way for a crimeless Jump; if it weren’t for that fact, the new Teen Titans wouldn’t be anywhere near what they are now.”

She drew her lightning whips. “I’d be stupid to fight you, so don’t get any ideas—but I’d be even more stupid to let you stick that arrow in my face without protecting myself. I haven’t done anything to piss you off except tell you the truth. I could sugar-coat my answer if you want, though. Some people are more receptive to lies.”
Back to top Go down
Apache
Apache

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Why did we go here again?   Why did we go here again? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:55 pm

Apache kept his spiritual arrow tight. If anything, he'd never point it elsewhere. He was astounded at his foe.

''Unbelievable. You said it yourself. They paved a way, and you try to put a stain on their reputation? They would not be in Steel had they been under the radar. You have no right to talk like that. As for any ideas, why would I be the one getting them when you grab your whips..Mind still messed up from your last dose of drugs?''

Apache's facial expression turned for the worse as he was contempalting to shoot. He would not stand mockery, as this Electrified almost seemed to stand up for the corruption, the raging filthy organisations here in Steel. Apache was not one for pity in this case. He continued in his usual sarcasm.

''Oh no you just grab the whips to defend yourself. Right. Like every junkie grabs another syringe to keep the pain away. You are no deserter. You are filth. Provocation will not change that. But why tell a story, in the end you'll just stick a syringe in your arm, or where ever you want it. Walk away from it all. It's not the criminals that make Steel like this...it's people who don't stand up against it. People like you. Which would give me an equal good reason to shoot you, were it not for Simca. She's higher in rank, she gives the orders. I will not deny the last shred of rank and order left in this hellhole.''

And how Apache hoped Simca would allow him to release the bowstring. One quick arrow of spiritual energy, followed by another. Corrupted Titans, crime bosses, all would be purged by spiritual fire. He looked at Simca, as he had not said anything in a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did we go here again?   Why did we go here again? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:24 pm

This was beginning to be heatedly personal. Katarzyna’s eyes began to spark red as her whips did the same. Whatever she would say, this man would smother her words and still hold that damn arrow in her face. Truth would drive her further into the ground, but sarcastic insults and flat-out lies would leave her head to roll in the mud as countless criminals either ran scared or––most probably––step beyond their comfortable boundaries. In Jump City, most everyone would lock their doors and mothers would pull their children a little closer to their sides. The people who had common sense would act a little nicer, be more generous, and actually sweep their porches. In theory, if they were good they wouldn’t have to be scared of “justice” being brought upon them. Clearly the girl with electric blue hair and dark tan skin whose arm was obviously a regular host to opium was bad. Bad people did drugs and wore extreme makeup and carried high-powered weapons. Bad people looked like her. Bad people were like her. She was a bad person. As for Steel, it could be predicted the criminal scum would take the beheaded “baddie” as a direct threat to their own actions. The race to be on the top of the food chain would be accelerated. After all, they were either a threat to their fellow criminals or someone to be easily preyed upon. Prey or be preyed on––the credo for survival of crime.

If Electrified didn’t say anything at all, she might as well want to be killed. What to say to someone as stubborn as this, though? She had to choose her next words carefully.

“If scum like me didn’t defend ourselves, we’d also conceit to everyone’s convictions. And before you reply, I want to make it clear that what you’ve said is true so far, and I agree sob stories are pathetic. But trying to cover up my own mistakes––both past, present, and future––would make me even lower than I already am. Joining the Titans was my first mistake, and coming down here was obviously my second; getting chewed and spat on by a Sliver, no less, only proves what can and can’t be seen in a person. In only five minutes, you’ve already decided who I am.”

•••

“The girl does have a point,” a deep, heavily accented voice echoed. “And if you ask me, two Slivers against one corrupted Titan seems a bit unfair.”

The sound of broken shingles crashing to the ground complimented the shiny black shoes that slid down the rooftop in their own unsettling way. A tall, fairly broad-shouldered man dressed in neatly pressed slacks, a bright crimson dress shirt, and a smart black vest leapt an abandoned shop’s rooftop and landed on the pavement with ease. His dark brown hair was neatly combed and his face cleanly shaven. He was a handsome man, but his gaze was piercing and sinister. The metahuman, a German businessman, took pride in his blood red eyes; they both aided his desire to instill fear on others and gave testimony to his resurrection. A military testing group called “L.A.W.” had seen potential in Kaiser Adal Ehrlichmann and, after his murder by his twin brother’s hands, opted to give him life again. And now in return, Fake had become their loyal dog.

“I apologize for interrupting, my good fellows, but I feared this confrontation would result in unnecessary bloodshed. And might I say what a mighty fine bow you have there,” Kaiser nodded at Apache. “It would be a shame to shoot miss lightning here when there are far more deserving individuals than she. Might I suggest the Newgates or Teachs? They’ve been causing quite a ruckus as of late.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did we go here again?   Why did we go here again? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:22 pm

ooc:// I hate to double post, but I was wondering if you'd like to stop or prolong it for a better time. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did we go here again?   Why did we go here again? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why did we go here again?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot :: The Streets-
Jump to: