Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Nightmare W.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Nightmare W.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Nightmare W.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Nightmare W.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Nightmare W.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Nightmare W.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Nightmare W.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Nightmare W.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Nightmare W.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Nightmare W.I.P. Vote_lcapNightmare W.I.P. Voting_barNightmare W.I.P. Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Nightmare W.I.P.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Nightmare W.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare W.I.P.   Nightmare W.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 7:10 pm

"Some people want to watch the world burn, I want to be the one to start the fire."

Nightmare W.I.P. 486dcdaa04cadf840ee47d1211bd3438

IDENTITY

Codename: Nightmare
Nickname: Some that are scared of him call him The Phoenix
Race: Altered Human
Alignment: Somewhere between Chaotic Neutral and Chaotic Evil
Is this a Canon?: No

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour : Blue
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 185 lbs
Other Traits: Extremely Pale Skin

SKILL SET

Main Power Origin: Science/Mutation

Powers

Pyrokinesis
While Nightmare and his brother Jak were both injected with the same formula, a modified version of Slade's Super Soldier Serum, due to their completely different personalities and moralities they both received very different sets of powers from it. While Jak received more physical benefits Nightmare received more "special" benefits, namely he was now able to produce fire from his body. Nightmare himself has theorized that this is due to his shorter temper and therefore he is likely to lose his temper quicker so this manifests in a way that his cells can literally explode like fire from his body.

This fire differs from the fire that most people are accustomed to seeing. Due to how angry he often gets and how many years he has had to learn to control his ability Nightmare's fire burns at temperature that is a lot higher than "regular" fire, due to this his fire always has a lovely shade of blue to it which shows just how much more intense it is.

(1 Main Power, and 5 applications MAX, normally)

Skills
(Skills are things your character has LEARNED how to do. You may have any number of mundane skills. Characters under 20 years old may normally have up to three "Exceptional" skills. Characters 21+ years can have more)

Abilities
(Abilities are like skills, except they are related to your character's PHYSICAL traits. A couple of simple examples of this is being acrobatic, and "peak human" strength)

Physical Weaknesses
(Nut allergy? Kryptonite? What physical downsides do they have, if any?)

Mental Weaknesses
(Afraid of fire? Afraid of water? What kind of mental downsides do they have, if any?)

Equipment
{This section is where you list the things your character carries on him, usually. Pocket knives, guns, bulletproof vests.}

[/font]
«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality
{Character likes, dislikes, hobbies- everything that makes your character what they are as a person. Must be atleast 2 paragraphs.}

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members:
Place of Origin:

History
{At least two paragraphs about your character's past.}

«««Sample RP»»»

{Only required if you've never gotten a character approved before. Minimum 2 paragraphs. If this is a canon character, it must be 4 paragraphs}
Back to top Go down

Nightmare W.I.P.
Page 1 of 1