Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Vote_lcapChocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Voting_barChocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Vote_lcapChocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Voting_barChocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Empty
PostSubject: Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open)   Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 12:30 am

“Fine!”

“Fine!”

The long haired brunette stood up and slammed her hands on the table as she pushed her chair out before turning to leave. Everyone in the fine dining establishment looked up from their table not fighting the urge to not be snooty and in the recently broken up couple’s business. Murmurs were heard as the man also got up to leave, looks like someone’s date didn’t go as planned, but for a certain mistress it was going perfectly.

The night felt heavy, and not just because half of the country dreaded this day, and the other half felt the weight of upholding certain traditions of trying to impress their significant others with gifts, and treats and forms of seduction. No, there was something more. It felt as if heavy aromas had been sprayed into the air and carried off into the wind and then began spiraling and drifting being carried on the chilly night breeze. This golden mist of aromatics moved almost lifelike, as if sentient in nature as it continued on its journey almost as if it was on the search for something...or someone. If one listened closely, it almost sounded as if the mist itself was whispering, giggling....
It began to descend, getting ever so close to its target. The brunette was speed walking through the, for once, not so crowded streets, her fists were clenched and she was muttering angrily to herself. “I’m not wrong...he’s wrong..”
“He hurt you, didn’t he~” Startled the girl spun around as she heard the whisper right up to her ear. “Hello?”
“He was wrong...he chose wrong didn’t he?” Again she heard the voice behind her. “He should’ve chosen you~”
“Y-yes..” The girl continued to look around for the source of the velvety and empathetic voice. “He should have! Why didn’t He! I-I Loved him!” The girl broke down as the events of breaking up with her partner were too fresh of wounds and she had been trying to act strong till now. “..It should’ve been me...” She collapsed onto her knees and hid her face in her arms as she cried the kind of ugly cry. “My poor dear~ Do not cry for him” The girl looked up in confusion as the wind picked up around her, spiraling like a dust devil, she tried to shield her eyes. “Instead give your heart to me~”
“..What?”
“I will lock it away, I will protect it so that no one may ever hurt it again!” The wind seemed to be calming down and instead of surrounding the poor girl, began swirling right in front of her and if one paid close attention, seemed to be taking form of a female silhouette. “Just trust me~” The silhouette’s hands cupped the girl’s face and their lips touched before the girl was engulfed in the golden mist.
When the mist cleared, what stood in its place no longer resembled a mere human. Her skin and hair a glowing and brazen red, her eyes burned a blaze with pools of red and golden irises. She chuckled as she took in the feeling of being made flesh again, it had been a while since she had a host, power, a heart so broken and easy to manipulate and lock away~
But this entity was greedy, she needed more, more heartache, more heart break, more~

Spoiler:

.     .      .  

Eunj walked through the park with her hands deep into her jean jacket pockets and her head hung low, barely looking where she was going. “What a stupid holiday...” she felt a tear run down her cheek and quickly wiped it away. But why was the feisty fighter crying, its not like earlier that day she had built up the courage to ask her crush out on a date only for him to proclaim she wasn’t his type. “What did he mean i was too much...TOO MUCH WHAT!?” The girl spun to her left and punched a tree leaving a splintered and chipped dent in it. “He wasn’t that cute anyway...with those stupid broad shoulders...and that cool faded haircut....and that butt...” She kicked a golf ball sized rock as she continued to drag herself through the dimly lit park. She then halted and took a deep breath in before slapping both sides of her puffed up cheeks. “Come on! You can’t cry over some stupid boy! What are you twelve?!” She tried to get herself out of the rut and it seemed to be working...as odd as she probably looked to passerby’s. She sighed and looked at the empty swing set before planting herself into one, grabbing the chains and pushing herself into a light swing.
She began drifting off in thought, those dark and lonely thoughts where one started to question what was wrong with them...even though in reality nothing was, but before she could venture too far deep in those negative thoughts she swore she heard a soft chuckle as the wind rustled through the leaves, causing her to stand up and get into a halfway fighting stance. She looked behind her towards the  darkness in the trees. “....hello?”
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open)   Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 7:01 am

"Hello!" When Eunji had turned to scan the vicinity a passerby had closed much of the distance between them and now spoke suddenly from behind her. Kiara had moved with an inch of levitation, and thus not made a sound.

The girl shaman was wearing a half-mask today which covered her forehead and eyes, with eye-holes portraying a merry shape, and a fan of local flowers crowning its brim whilst also trailing down her hair. She held in front of her a small wooden tray, looped around the back of her neck by a rope, upon which sat many trinkets and baubles for sale.

Today was the Day of Saint Valentine. And Kiara's good friend Hazel had let her know the traditions of the festivity. She had for revellers an array of goods. Bags of almonds, charms of love, charms of fertility (invented herself), and heart-shaped cards that were empty of text (you were suppose to write the poems yourself, y'know). She had already sold the scant amethyst stones she had and the bunches of flowers which had been earlier taped to her body. Even now she smelt of peonies and bore cuts from rose thorns.

To be honest, it hadn't been a great selling day. Not many of the street goers seemed to be into the celebrations. And far too many had asked her for chocolates or jewellery. Only one person had bought a card, only to return it to her later. Very awkward. Hard to escape, but she'd lost her phone again, so giving her number had cost her nothing.

As the day had turned dark, and the evening wore on, Tzul had begun to doubt that anyone in California cared about their so-called festival at all. Hazel had neglected to mention a point where it stopped, however, so she was determined to carry on into midnight, and spread the message of the Day Saint as he sought to bring on the Spring. Or was Valentine a she? Probably not important.

"Love. Fertility. Edible seeds. Everything you need to celebrate the fourteenth. Would you like to buy?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open)   Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 1:35 am

Eunji was very wary of the stranger dressed...strangely. “uhhhh” She glanced at the woven array of....what was all this stuff? “Umm” She blinked as she continued to browse, the hearts were definitely out of the question and she didn’t really understand the charms other than they helped with love and fertility? She had already given love a shot today and it backfired, and fertility? Psshhh she was too young to think about that. But if this lady was still trying to sell out this late, that probably meant business had been poor even though it was a holiday and most of the things fit the festivity. “You know what, I’ll take a bag of almonds..why not.” Eunji dug into her pocket to pull out some cash and as she did she couldn’t help but eye one of the heart shaped cards... “You know what, throw in a card, how much are they?”

.       .       .

Drawing closer to the girls and their exchange was the demonic presence haunting the streets of Jump, looking for more victims to prey on. There, by the railing separating the land from the ocean, a couple stood, shoulders touching, heads resting on each other’s, how romantic~. The demonic entity grinned wickedly and the golden mist enveloped her before dripping away to reveal a new face and change of skimpy clothes. She approached the couple with a tone of disbelief and anguish. “Jonathan? How could you? This was supposed to be our night! Who the hell is she?!” Of course what unfolded next was too predictable and highly expected.
The man received a slap to the face and his date ran from him in tears, human hearts were just too fragile and oh so easy to obtain. When the man turned to face the imposter claiming to know him, all his eyes peered on was darkness and an empty sidewalk. The demon followed the heartbroken girl she had manipulated seconds earlier. “My my~ Why would he hurt you in such a way as this~”
The tear streaked face glanced around for the source of the whisper. “There there, I’ll take care of you~” She was suddenly hit with a gust of golden mist such as the victim before her, and in her place the demonic entity appeared again in her physical form. She placed a hand on the center of her chest, what was displayed there was a golden chest, a literal box chest, with a keyhole right in the center. Was that where she was locking away her victims? She took a whiff of the air as if catching a faint smell of something sweet and delicious. Was there someone already suffering of a heartache? Easy prey~

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open)   Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 2:08 am

"Excuse me mortals, helloooo, um yes. I am Weislogia, yes the divine one and I demand, ehem, change.....Please?" A girl with pig tails, a skin tight white dress, and sandals with sparkling skin approached the two as they made their transaction. She was definitely fetching and very much seemed to be desperate although she was feigning dominance. "What luck, for just a mere bag of coin you may win my favor. Not a very bad deal if I do say so myself." Suddenly the pig tailed girl began to brim with confidence.

The girls name was Weislogia, and she was a goddess from the future who had come to the past to gain a following. However she was hopelessly inept and had gotten robbed the first twelve minutes she had been on this current Earth by a group of men who claimed to be her followers but were actually just local gang members. Now the goddess had been living hopelessly on the streets for over 3 days. Today had been a better day than most, many men had been buying her things and inviting her back to their place but misunderstood what she meant when she said she was a goddess that would perform a miracle upon them. Upon learning that this was not a sexual advance every man she had met quickly tossed aside the Goddess back out onto the road. This continued until finally night had set in and she had no place to go. Until now, where the vagrant goddess came across this stall and hoped to get enough money to get a room for the night from the two mortal women there.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open)   Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 7:49 am

Kiara hadn't quite been prepared for a positive answer. Like a frequently rebuffed pamphleteer, she had the phrase "Okay, have aniceValentines~" already on her lips prepared. She brightened. Or at least the lower half of her face did. The other couldn't really get any jollier. Things were looking up.

"Sure thing! Oh a card? Yes of course. In total that would be..." Kiara took a moment with her mental maths. And still got the total slightly wrong. But it was a matter of cents, not dollars. She held out her hand for an exchange, "I hope your Valentine gets you something back. Reciprocation is the best way to celebrate."

They were interrupted by the arrival of a third girl. The first thing Kiara noticed about her was her beauty, she was clearly very lucky to be as pretty as she was. She was already sympathetic to that when she registered what it was the stranger was saying. She used her shaman senses to look again. The claim of divinity was probably not an empty boast. There was something high magic about her for sure. And all the fae types were super pretty anyway, so that checked out.

"Well that... that seems fair." Kiara passed over the coins she had just been given to the divine. It seemed like a sensible thing to do. "Wait are you... Saint Valentine herself?!" It would make sense. This was the Saint's Day. Not just any immortal was going to show up. The two things were probably, definitely, almost certainly related.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open)   Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 1:52 am

Eunji retrieved her purchased items and began stuffing the change back into her pocket when another voice rung out behind them. Man this pigtailed girl was a looker, it almost made Eunji feel dull and insecure in comparison...almost...but what if her looks were partly why she wasn’t that boy’s type. Her eyes glazed over the empty valentine card before she glanced back up at the goddess. She dug her hand back into her pocket and pulled out the change along with the 20 dollar bill she was going to use if the boy had accepted to spend the evening with her. “Here...I don’t need this, so you can have it.”
She was confused however when the shopkeeper girl also handed her the money she had just given....what? Didn’t she need it too?
She then asked pigtails if she was Saint Valentine which confused Eunji even further.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open)   Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 10:46 am

Weis made a genuine shocked face as both girls handed her money. She nearly cried as she held the change in her hand, and by nearly, I mean she did cry. In chibi form she dropped to her knees as two geysers of water expelled from each eye. Oh the joy, these tears were streams of joy. Finally, a bath and a nice warm bed instead of living in a cardboard box and fighting cats for their food. The sad part was that she always lost, those cats were ferocious!

Then everything came to a halt when the inhuman girl asked if Weis was a saint. Oh yeah, duh, her mission! Weislogia almost forgot! She returned to normal,  stood up and exuberantly exclaimed "While I am a Goddess, I don't know too much about this ancient Earth holiday called Valentines Day. Just that it's origin has a lot to do with one of my ancestor Aphrodite and that it usually resulted in a big spike in the human population about nine months later every time it took place." Weislogia tried to remember what else she had learned but it wasn't important. "Oh! I know, would you two like to become my followers and receive my blessing. I have deemed you both worthy mortals, and it's really easy all you need to do is praise me. Actually maybe these donations are a form of praise...uhhh, what are the rules again? I always forget." She gently bonked herself on the head as she tried to remember wat they had taught her in Zaun.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open)   Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 2:20 am

“I uhh.” Eunji’s eyes darted to the side then back at the strange...goddess? “Nah, its okay. I’m not really a follower.” She rubbed the nape of her neck as she backed away, “I’m not even good at following people on social media.” She chuckled before turning around to leave, giving them one final wave and smile. “Anyway, good luck with business and you, good luck on finding followers.” She opened the bag of almonds and began munching on them when a strange scent captured her attention. She sniffed the bag but no it wasn’t the almonds...
She sniffed the air and was hit with a strong scent of, was that honeysuckle? She began following the aroma, was someone selling some nearby? Why was the scent so strong? Could anyone else smell it?

“That’s right, keep coming” The scent was to attract those with saddened and feeble hearts.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open)   Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 12:35 pm

Oh. Well. So much for that assumption. Kiara felt stupid when the divine entity said no. But her ears perked up a bit as the goddess went on. It sounded as if she was working from a position of inexperience or incomprehension. The origins she claimed of Valentine's did not match what Hazel had shared with Kiara. She also did not seem to understand the presumed benefits and limitations of her own blessing. It sounded as if she were practicing the philosophy of ignorance.

Kiara had never been a religious person. She was unsure what truly counted as a 'god'. Knew that there were powers out there but never fully understood their worthiness or purpose. Her father had been a myal priest. His religion was hodge-podge. All he had ever stated for certain was he was not Christian. And Kiara generally assumed she must be myal or obeah too, just to keep peace with the family.

But if she was honest with herself, what she was truly beholden to was an ideal.

"Alright. Bye." She gave a polite nod to the first girl as she left before turning back to the goddess, "I'm open to following you." If she read this divine's attitude right, her purpose was not education. And that suited Kiara's own outlook, "For a week. If I believe in your mission by the end of it, I could... erm, convert fully?" Wait. Did she need to get more money?
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open)   Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 3:01 pm

Weislogia's eyes lit up with stars. "REALLY, YAY!?! Ehem, I mean...." At first Weislogia had jumped for joy but then she immediately tried to regain her divine composure and coughed into her hand. "A wise choice of you merchant, to be blessed by me will grant you an amazing increase in any ability you wish to manifest. All you need do is take a knee, state your name, and praise me -- The Divine Goddess, Weislogia, for the gift I am about to bestow upon you. And in turn I will grant ye the title and honor of one of my blessed children." She hoped she had said that all correctly. She had been practicing it in the subway restroom all morning.

As Kiara responded Weislogia started to smell something far off. It smelled kind of sweet? "Do you smell that?" And just that easily the Goddess had once again been distracted and lost the holier than thou position of grandeur she had been posturing for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open)   Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chocolates and Heartbreak (Valentines Day Thread)(open)
Page 1 of 1