Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Vote_lcapDragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Voting_barDragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Vote_lcapDragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Voting_barDragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:31 am

((OOC: Signups here: https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t4152-dragonball-z-au-sign-ups ))

Today so far has been a normal day just like the past hundreds of years on earth have been but even though it didn't seem like that I could all end in an instant. And with the Z Fighters no longer around one could only imagine the fate of the Earth if it was attacked. A girl with the name of Astrid pouts while glaring off to the side as she sits at home being lectured while having some cuts and scrapes being tended to by her mother.

"I didn't bite him that hard..." She mumbled but then jumped with wide eyes as her mom shouts at her. "The boy was in tears screaming for help!" She then pouted looking up at her mother while seeming annoyed. "Well it's not my fault that he was a total baby!" her mother pointed to her bed room looking angry. "But it's your fault you bit the boy and wouldn't let go until I came over and yanked you off, now go to your room!" Astrid grumbled as she crossed her arms going into her room shutting the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:09 pm

(OOC: I'm just trying to make a reasonable reason for this to at least start a conversation, just tell me if it's not okay and I'll edit.)

Earlier that day, Astrid's mother had called for a mechanic to fix her washing machine, that particular mechanic knocked on the door of her and Astrid's house. When she opened the door the first thing she would notice is that he was huge, not just tall, but his muscles were large and wide and greater than she had likely ever seen, he had black spiky hair and black eyes that looked into hers Hello miss, you called about a broken washing machine?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:20 pm

About an hour later Astrid's mother told her that she could leave her room finally and just in time too. Astrid looked to the door which her mother didn't seem to hear the knock of yet so she ran over to the door yanking it open. She looked up at the man and he looked way more fit and strong than any person she's seen around town before she may have seen him before them having both lived and live in Satan city but she probably just didn't really remember him. She narrowed her eyes at him as she sized him up holding her chin with 2 fingers before pointing at him. "I never once called for a mechanic mister but if you beat me in a fight I'll tell you! You seem like you could possibly stand 10 seconds against me soooo how about 30 seconds instead if you can fight with me for 30 seconds and not be horribly injured then i'll tell you who called you!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Kouki had been expecting the little girls mother or father, he wasn't really expecting a little girl, especially not one that wanted to fight him I don't really want to fight a little girl, plus I could probably get arrested. Is your mother in? he laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:28 pm

"What are you chicken? Afraid you might lose? Well you would be afraid for the right reason you would lose but I'll go easy on you!" Astrid said crossing her arms smiling like always just wanting to start a fight. "So what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 12:26 pm

Kouki laughed dryly at her challenge, then sighed Alright then, do your worst his voice was unenthusiastic, he supposed that if he entertained this girl she'd call her mother or something. Kouki crouched into a fighting pose.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:29 pm

Astrid smiled super widely and brightly clearly she was excited to finally fight someone who might actually stand a chance against her in the end. Astrid stepped back a bit before running at him leaping upin the air slightly and sending a punch at his face as hard as she could which of course wouldn't be that strong but noticeably stronger than a normal 10 year old girl.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:34 pm

Kouki moved his head out of the way of the punch, he then tried to grab the arm and would gently swing her around enough to make her dizzy. If he succeeded in doing this he would gently push her over.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:43 pm

Astrid's arm was easily grabbed along with her being shook. She stumbled a bit from dizzyness and flopped down on her butt once pushed. If he thought this was the end of that he was wrong since Astrid was a stubborn little girl. She got up shaking her head to get rid of the dizzyness and ran at him again trying to punch him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:46 pm

Kouki moved out of the way swiftly and took out his leg, trying to trip her. If he was able to he would bend over and try to place a hand on her back, pinning her down, she'd need to have strength far beyond what a normal human was capable of to get back up.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:54 pm

Astrid was amazed at how fast and strong her was. She tried to get off the ground as hard as she could but she failed. She pouted slightly as she spoke. "Ok your tough and made it to 30 seconds but I so would have beat you with more time..." once he'd let her up she'd go get her mom who'd show him to the washing machine. As he fixed it he'd probably notice Astrid hiding behind the corner watching him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:06 pm

Kouki let Astrid up and waited patiently for her to get her mother, she certainly was an odd girl, it put a slight smile on his face. He thanked Astrid's mother for showing him the washing machine and started getting to work. As he worked he noticed out of the corner of his eye that the girl was watching him, he pretended not to notice but he wasn't very good at it. When he was done he pretended to wipe some sweat from his forehead, then he stood up and looked at Astrid's mother, he was supposed to ask her for money, but he couldn't help but not charge her Thank you, keep your money, it's on the house
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:25 pm

"Thank you for your help have a nice day" Her mother said directing him to the door Astrid still watching now hiding behind the couch. After he left Astrid quickly snuck her way out of the house and began following Kouki around trying to stay hidden as she watched him trying to find the right moment to confront him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:05 pm

Kouki walked a few metres then face palmed I need to stop doing that, my boss is going to kill me he sat down and buried his face in his hands, not even noticing Astrid.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:17 pm

Astrid watched him for a long while before running over to him determination spread all over her face. "Hey!" She shouted pointing at him and would continue once he turned to look at her. "I want you to train me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next