Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Vote_lcapAn Awkward First Date (Grayline) Voting_barAn Awkward First Date (Grayline) Vote_rcap 
Moon
An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Vote_lcapAn Awkward First Date (Grayline) Voting_barAn Awkward First Date (Grayline) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

An Awkward First Date (Grayline)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Empty
PostSubject: An Awkward First Date (Grayline)   An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2021 3:03 pm

The night had been very very interesting so far. JaK had met up with an old friend. She was out with another guy, and that guy happened to be a homicidal maniac, but still it was nice to catch up.

JaK and Rain had escaped some weird sword swinging maniac only to end up away from the docks where he first saw her about to be executed by her date and in a bar somewhere deep in the slums. They definitely didn't card for entry here and they also definitely didn't ask too many questions. Perfect because JaK didn't want to explain why his arm was gashed half open and spurting blood from fighting off Rain's attacker.

JaK and bow huddled over into a corner of Ricky's tavern and sat down while the band played. The crowd booed the on stage performers, two of the members were drunk out of their minds, which wasn't all that uncommon for this bar. If anything the crowd was expecting a bit too much. Meanwhile, JaK winced as he laid his injured limb on the table. "Ouuch," He said annoyed as a server walked by and warned JaK not to bleed all over the furniture. "So do all your side gigs end with you getting threatened by certain death because I'm starting to sense a pattern here?" JaK said to Rain rhetorically.

Last edited by JaK on Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward First Date (Grayline)   An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 11:03 pm

Rain was still trying to come to terms with everything that had happened tonight. She had started off the evening going out on a date with a wonderfully sweet boy in a wheelchair. They had enjoyed an abandoned fun house and watched fireworks! Then everything shifted when the kids that were setting off said fireworks decided to come mess with Rain and her date. Her date transformed into a sword wielding psychopath that had tried to kill her! Luckily, JaK had come to her rescue and saved her from what was sure to be an execution if he had not been there.

And now they were in some dark, dank bar and JaK was still bleeding all over the place. The young pink haired girl ripped the sleeve of her shirt off at the shoulder and then cut it open with a steak knife she found on the table next to them. As she began to bandage her friend, he spoke and she looked up at him, blushing lightly. "I guess that has been a reoccurring theme..." She giggled sweetly and smiled up at him. The girl finished tying off the makeshift bandage and then looked to the stage.

"...Those poor guys have no idea what they're doing up there it looks like..." She pouted lightly and looked at the bass player in particular. That instrument looked so familiar to her. Rain's fingers began twitching as muscle memory seemed to want to get its hands on that bass.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward First Date (Grayline)   An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 5:56 pm

The lead artist began to yell at the drunkards in the band who unanimously cursed and argued back at their band leader, then got fed up and threw down their instruments. The crowd cheered as the drunk band members left the stage to continue their binge affair. Meanwhile the lead singer and lead guitarist looked to the crowd while facepalming. "Can any of you blokes hold a note or two? Looking for a drummer and a bass guitarist just to finish this set," the guitarist said.

JaK looked to Rain and chuckled as the drunkards were booed off stage leaving their lead. "Poor dude," JaK said.

"Come on lads, I need the cash I'll take any of yas. Preferably someone who can walk straight."

JaK looked at Rain peculiarly. "You're not thinking what I think you're thinking are you?" Rain had a weird look on her face as if trying to ponder something.

"Anybody...ANYBODY AT ALL!?" The ginger irish singer pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward First Date (Grayline)   An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 5:50 pm

The girl couldn't keep her eyes off the bass in the drunk's hands. It seemed to call out to her. Something in her head told her she needed to grab it. And then he just threw it down on the floor! Right then she wanted to get up on that stage and at least take it for a minute. Then the lead singer asked for volunteers to finish the set? How crazy was that!!

Rain kept biting her lip and swaying side to side in her seat, definitely trying to debate something within herself. That much was obvious. He said he would take anyone! She could totally be anyone.

When JaK spoke directly to her, she looked over at him with her eyes swirling in orange and golds. "He said anyone... and cash... maybe if I'm good he'll pay me." And then another crazy idea came to her head and she grinned. "Or us~ Come on!! That bass is calling my name!! I don't have any idea why or how, but I know I can play it. How hard can the drums be??"

The crazy pink haired chick didn't actually give him a clear opportunity to rebuttal before she was standing up and heading towards the stage. She raised her hand as she yelled out. "I'll do it! I'll play bass!! I can't be any worse than the guy that was just doing it, yeah??"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward First Date (Grayline)   An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 6:37 pm

JaK sat in a chibi form, rolled his eyes at her words, and raised his hand to interject when a large version of Rain's hand interrupted him by grabbing hold of the teenage boy and yanked him up on stage placing him in the drummers seat.

Back in normal form JaK sat with the drumsticks in hand and sighed. "Guess I could give it a shot."

"That's the spirit lads, now do any of you's know what teen spirit smells like?" The lead guitarist said. He shot a look back at JaK and Rain to signal that they should lead it off.

JaK once again sighed but twirled both drum sticks in his hand as the crowd drew quiet. "&^$# it lets do it! 1...2...1,2,3,4...and.." A familiar tune began to resound throughout the entire bar causing the crowd of drunkards and degenerates to actually whisper amongst each other. This had been the first song played here in a while that could actually hold a tune;

As the trio finished the set the entire bar remained quiet before erupting into a frenzy of cheers. This had been a proper band performance. People were speechless, no one came to the slums to expect any of quality from anything, especially not the bar entertainment.

"Good on ya mates, you shoulda just told me you lot were musicians." The ginger haired lead singer said to the duo.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward First Date (Grayline)   An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 4:54 am

Eunji was walking the same streets home, kicking a can and humming as she walked the slums with her hands in her pockets. A soft tune could be heard up ahead and as she approached it became somewhat of a beat and almost sounded like music...with a blend of screeching and loud boos. A few people exited and she peeked inside to see the band disperse and who she guessed was the lead singer asking for help.
This peeked her interest and she made her way in. She was slowly approaching the front, contemplating if she wanted to raise up her hand or not, but before she could two other teens volunteered. Wait a second, she recognized one of them. She sat on a booth that was facing the stage to listen and watch.

Hey, they were actually decent, and by that she meant good, the lead singer could use some range. When the song was over she stood up and clapped for them, even waving at the drummer boy.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward First Date (Grayline)   An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 11:25 am

Once up on the stage, the pink haired girl realized what she had actually done and looked down at the instrument in her hands nervously. What was she thinking?? She didn't know how to play this thing!! Even if she had in her past, it's not like the knowledge would just come rushing back to her, right??

But before she could take back her decision, JaK started to count and the music started. Rain stood there dumbfounded for a moment before blinking. Wait. She recognized this song. It had an easy bass line... she thought. The girl sighed and closed her eyes... and started to play.

Her fingers remembered! Even if her mind had forgotten, muscle memory took over. Her muscles knew this song. And she played it with growing confidence in every four count. When the chorus came, she opened her mouth and began to sing harmonies to the lead singer. The first time was nervous as she didn't exactly remember the words, though in this song that was hardly a problem, but by the second time through, she was singing her heart out and playing without reservations.

As the song came to an end, she looked back at JaK and grinned excitedly. Her eyes glowing golden in this light.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward First Date (Grayline)   An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 2:21 pm

JaK nearly jumped up out of his position but halted when he embarrassingly knocked about the cymbals. Instead he just waved from his seat, once again animating into a giant chibi version of himself, arms flailing about dramatically as he expressed his excitement and then reverted back to normal. "Hey, it's silent but deadly girl!" JaK said.

"Not curb stomping any lames tonight?" JaK continued to address Eunji while Rain was approached by the lead singer. The ginger guitarist was expressing that he had been singing all night and his voice was shot. He also told Rain that the instruments belonged to the bar, not himself, therefore if they wanted to continue that was up to them but they would need a new lead singer. This also explained the shotty condition of the aged band equipment and why Rain's bass guitar had buffalo sauce slathered on some parts of it. Not to mention the my little pony stickers on the snare drum.

The crowd grew restless as they became more inebriated. They wanted more music! What was the hold up?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward First Date (Grayline)   An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 8:47 pm

[center]“Nah not tonight, thought I’d take take it easy.” She leaned forward on the stage propping herself on her arms. “You guys sounded great by the way! You can fight and play, what’s next, wrestling sharks?” She teased. She then perked up when she overheard the guitarist needing to give his voice a break. “Do you guys need a hand? I don’t like to brag but Ive been told I can hold a few notes.” She poised, as she jumped onto the stage, before waiting to receive an answer, already eager. She loved music, in fact, causing a ruckus was her specialty.

She heard murmurs in the crowd behind her as people were starting to get restless, why drink to silence when you came to get turnt. She grabbed the mic and turned to the audience. “Sorry for the wait everyone! How are we doing tonight?!” A few of them stared at her uninterested, their attention on the glass in front of them, and that was okay, she was making them her targets. The ones that had given the last song attention were awaiting eagerly for the next tune. “Alright! Let’s get this started! But before that i only have one QUESTION!” She turned and winked at her fellow musicians. The guitarist seemed to be on the same wavelength and gave the cue to the other two.

She pulled the mic close and her lips brushed against it as she began pouring her voice out.

The way she claimed the stage, twirled and addressed the audience you’d think she’s done this before.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward First Date (Grayline)   An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 12:38 pm

Railyn was still in shock from the first song, being able to pick up this familiar yet foreign object and actually play it at a level that didn't get her booed off stage was insane to her. Then the lead singer walked over and started to try and say something that she didn't understand. Oh! His voice was gone! That was no good. She bit her lip and looked around in hopes of finding someone with more confidence than she had. Plus, singing and playing an instrument she barely knew she knew sounded difficult.

That's when another girl appeared, and JaK apparently knew her! She volunteered to help out and Railyn nodded gratefully. There wasn't any time for introductions right now. And the girl got up and immediately knew how to work the crowd! This was awesome!

When the new song started, Railyn blinked and had to take a second to figure out how to play into it, but came in right on time for the bass line and grinned. When she got used to the flow and the words of the chorus, she chimed in with harmonies.

By the end of the song... this slum laden bar was bright and lively. Literally. Some bulbs that had blown were now working again somehow! "Let's do more!!" The excited girl shouted to her new band mates. This was too much fun to stop now!
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward First Date (Grayline)   An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 2:32 pm

JaK smirked. "Hell yeah, you got a voice on you!" JaK said, then hopped over the drumset and while the crowd cheered. "Guess we're all a little multi-talented." JaK said. Then he noticed from the corner of his eye a familiar face.

Spoiler:

"YOU! You Son Of A---" JaK lunged off the stage at the man he saw but missed him completely due to his target suddenly just disappearing into mid-air and crashed through a table instead. The drunken crowd believed this was all part of the show and cheered and clapped even harder and louder for the events taking place.

Meanwhile, the gentleman JaK had lunged at was suddenly on stage in front of the two females and ginger guitarist. "My my, temper temper, my boy. Ladies, allow me to introduce myself. I am Mr. Wednesday, I am a...talent scout and believe me when I say you all do have talent."

"Don't listen to him," JaK said as he got up. "He's a scumbag criminal."

"Now now Sage, that hurt. You've yet to actually pin an unlawful act on me, now have you?" The tall thin gentlemen, grabbed Rain's hand and kissed it and then turned to look back at JaK and wink.

"How about I beat the confessions out of you," JaK said as he pushed people out of the way to get back up on stage.

"And then, you, would be the one commiting a crime on a law abiding citizen, my dear Teen Titan. Besides, that would ruin this evening's festive atmosphere and I came in peace. Actually I quite enjoyed your show and want to make you all an offer," Mr. Wednesday bowed. "Especially you my dear, if you would all hear out my little proposal." He spoke specifically to Rain.

JaK climbed back on stage and folded his arms. "Whatever you say can't be trusted." The ginger guitarist was very confused but if it involved money he was all for it. Wait did he say this kid was a Teen Titan, here in the slums?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward First Date (Grayline)   An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 4:39 am

Eunji grinned and held up the mic as the song came to a close, the cheering, the uproar, it felt so good. It seemed she had even captured a fan as one guy was even flailing his arms and if you looked too closely even looked like he was foaming at the mouth, she hoped he was okay. She turned to Jak and smiled at his compliment but before she could open her mouth his attention had been snatched by someone in the audience and her eyes widened to sold white circles and a drip formed on her forehead as he lunged into the tables. Her face turned back to normal as a new face appeared on the stage...where did he come from? He was quite a handsome looking fellow...and expensive. Talent Scout? Scumbag? No proof? Eunji didn’t know what to think of this person but she was never above solving things with her fists so if things were getting physical she was all for it. But it didn’t look like it would be going that way with how this man had been keeping his composure and actually was extremely well mannered. Yeah if anything Eunji was curious on what his proposal was. “What kind of offer?” She asked curiously, all ears.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward First Date (Grayline)   An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 3:13 pm

The pink haired girl blinked when JaK suddenly lunged off the stage at someone. Or did he? One second the person was there and the next they weren't. And now they were up on the stage! The girl went wide eyed and took a small step back as a lightbulb in the back burst from the surprise. Introductions were in order, even when in shock. "H-hi Mr. Wednesday... My name is Railyn Bow..." She heard JaK tell them not to listen to him, but he was right there in front of her face!

Suddenly her hand was grabbed and there was a kiss being planted on it which made her cheeks light up crimson with blush. The girl blinked and gulped lightly. "F-for me??" She looked over at JaK and squirmed a bit. "L-let's all be nice okay? Tonight has had enough violence and chaos for one night!! We could at least hear out what Mr. Wednesday has to say!!"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward First Date (Grayline)   An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 4:18 pm

Mr. Wednesday smirked while eyeballing Sage with his jade eyes. "Well then, it's settled; the vote seems to be three to one my dear boy." Mr. Wednesday twirled flamboyantly while making a wide sweeping motion towards the other three band members. "I shall make the preparations. While this establishment is adequate it is still hardly my desired setting to make business proposals." Mr. Wednesday pulled out his phone and before he could even finish putting the cellular device up to his ear he was once again sitting in his seat. Admittedly the table was absent now due to the crash landing JaK had made but the seat was still there all the same. "While I set things up please do continue with tonight's entertainment, and while you're at it do think of what you would call your assorted gathering of interesting individuals." And then almost on que Mr. Wednesday began to talk on the phone.

Meanwhile, JaK's eyebrow quivered and a vein protruded from his skull. "That guy really rubs me the wrong way..."

"But if he's willing to pay big I'm game." Said the Irish guitarist said raspily. "Besides, the crowd adores you lot. Let's have another lads."

JaK sighed.  "Fine, one last song...Rain you wanna pick it this time?" JaK said, then hopped over the entire drum set in a single effortless leap and plopped back down onto his seat.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward First Date (Grayline)   An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 8:06 pm

Wait they were going to be a full fledged band now? Like, they were getting paid for this? Eunji was super excited, but at the same time anxious. She managed to entertain a drunk crowd, but could she light up a concert in a full auditorium?  She clenched her fists and brought them up in a fighting pose as fire filled her eyes, Yes! Yes she could. She then beamed as they mentioned another song, “So what song you want me to belt out? I’m ready!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward First Date (Grayline)   An Awkward First Date (Grayline) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Awkward First Date (Grayline)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next