Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Yang Xiao Long Vote_lcapYang Xiao Long Voting_barYang Xiao Long Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Yang Xiao Long

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Yang Xiao Long Empty
PostSubject: Yang Xiao Long   Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 8:10 pm

"It's no replacement for the real thing, but it gets the job done."
Yang Xiao Long N7nvmyl9qta31

«««IDENTITY»»»
Codename: Ranger
Nickname(s):
Race: Metahuman
Alignment: Neutral/Lawful Good
Is this a canon?: I mean at this point

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Violet
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 119 lbs (Without Arm)
Other Traits:

«««SKILL SET»»»

Main Power Origins: Metahuman

Powers
Superhuman Durability
Yang's primary power is her superhuman durability. Able to withstand up to 20 tons easily, Yang's skin is impervious to most physical attacks. That being said, she is not immovable. If you hit her that hard, she's going to get sent flying. She's going to take serious damage. She will just stand back up. Additionally, Yang doesn't seem to be bothered by heat in any way.

• Kinetic Backlash - When Yang's body receives physical damage, it is stored within her as latent energy, which she can apply to her physical attacks and abilities. Typically after activating this, it doesn't last long and will need to be charged frequently by getting hit.
  • Superheat - Yang can also apply the latent energy to her body by vibrating her cells, increasing their heat, and causing her to superheat, up to about 1300 degrees Fahrenheit (700 Celsius). This does not last long, and is typically used to create distance between her and her opponents.

Skills

• Exceptional Intelligence - Yang does possess superhuman intelligence, as inherited from her father. Due to this she has exceptional deductive abilities and an extensive knowledge of all things mechanical.
  • Multi-Lingual - Yang speaks English, Japanese, Spanish, French, and Russian. Ya never know when that Russian comes in handy.
  • Big Money - What, you thought that tech paid for itself? Absolutely not.

Abilities

• Exceptional Martial Artist - Yang has studied Sambo, Jiu Jitsu, Muai Thai, Eagle Style Kung Fu and Tai Kwon Do. She uses these in a mixed fighting style to keep her enemies on their toes and keep them in check and controlled during combat. Her primary tactics tend to be to disarm and subdue.
  • Peak Human Condition - Yang has been out of school for three years now, and she's used that time to keep herself in prime fighting shape to support her night life.

Physical Weaknesses
Cold
Yang’s durability is incredibly potent, especially when it comes to heat. However, if you lower the temperature of her body below a point, she becomes not only slower, but she will begin to pass out. Lock her in a freezer without a way out for long enough and she’ll probably die in there.

Electricity
Similarly speaking, this generates heat. So she won’t fry. However, the shock if powerful enough can disrupt signals to the brain, thus knocking her unconscious. Worth a thought.

Mental Weaknesses
N/A

Equipment

• Ember Celica - The bracelets on Yang’s wrists are able to extend, covering her fists in these titanium weapons. Primarily used to fire shotgun blanks and propel her arms with the recoil to increase striking power, they also have ranged capabilities. With a punch, this weapon draws directly from her ability of kinetic backlash to fire ranged kinetic blasts that can knock down and incapacitate enemies. Additionally these weapons pack a grappling hook capable of travelling 20 stories before Yang follows it. The grappling hook is made of titanium cables. Finally, her Ember Celica can be loaded with specific types of grenades, replacing her shotgun blasts for the time she's using them. These types are listed below, but are primarily used for versatility rather than damage.
  • Bolas Grenades - Lets loose a bolas shot to ensnare enemies. These lock magnetically after making contact with a target. They lose effectiveness after 20 yards. These are made of steel cables and magnetic locks. (5 Bolas shells carried)
  • Sound Grenades - These grenades are meant to be used strategically. They emit large amounts of sound that can disorient opponents or lure guards. The sound they emit is very high pitch and can cause pain to enemies with sensitive hearing. (6 carried)
  • Smoke Grenades - After Yang's gauntlets go off, these shells will fill the room with smoke. She can also detonate them manually with her powers. (10 carried)
  • Bio-Mechanical Arm – Due to some difficulties in her early career, Yang lost her left arm in a confrontation with some Yakuza after she was captured. It was meant to send a message, but Yang and her father ended up developing this synthetic appendage. Ideally, Yang plans to roll it out to the general public after enough field testing. Yang’s arm in particular has some enhanced strength, allowing it to stop a moving car if it makes contact.
  • Energy Field – A device able to be deployed from the Ranger armor. This field deploys and covers a 20 foot radius space, which stops anything going in or out. Yang sustains this field using her own metahuman durability and her technology. Because of this, the suit cannot use this device while being piloted remotely.
  • Ranger Armor - Yang's armor is crude at this stage. Primarily made of tactical gear with titanium plating, this armor is great for blocking bullets, but not much else. Even a knife to the right spot can penetrate it. Additionally, the mask is fully mechanical and can be opened or closed as she sees fit. This helmet can also be collapsed manually by Yang. Additionally, the mask has a built in voice modulator to disguise her voice. Yang’s armor can be controlled remotely by her, or by her automated assistant, D.A.R.L.A.

Spoiler:

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality
   Yang is an extremely easygoing person, always careful to give off the visage of someone who is truly carefree and feels no stress at any moment. Of course, that's not actually true. She operates her day to day under immense stress, but forces herself to remain calm and collected around others. Especially people she knows well, as she tries to cement herself as the one that anyone can come to with their problems.
  That's how she is during the day, anyway. At night, she puts on her ranger armor, and things change a bit. Sure, to her allies and friends she keeps up the visage, but against criminals? The scum of the earth? They get a terrifying, red eyed sillhoutte of carnage and brutality. No one escapes the watchful eye of the Ranger.

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Taiyang Xiao Long (father); Unnamed Mother
Place of Origin: Nagasaki , Japan

History
"Well...lets see...I was born in Japan, no matter how not-asian I may look. There I was raised by my daddy, and mom who...really wasn't around much. Regardless, it was really obvious I had powers when I was little. My eyes would glow red when I got mad, I'd fall from places and get up without anything wrong with me, and apparently I was a complete pain in the ass during the diaper days.

I was treated...kind of oddly. You'd figure a kid with genius level intellect would just stroll through, but it was pretty rough. Not because the work was difficult or anything, honestly I barely applied myself. What made it rough was people. The teachers would go out of their way to make me feel uncomfortable because of how smart I was, and other kids picked on me a lot. Probably because I was the youngest and skipped grades left and right. I actively tried not to let that bug me though.
I finished high school around the age of 12, and that's when I tried to do the whole hero thing. I was a really stupid kid who tried to deal with all the rampant crime. Word to the wise, don't mess with Japanese gangs when you have nothing but some basic martial arts and gadgets on you. They will SERIOUSLY mess you up. I think my arm is more than evidence of that. But that was the wakeup call, and my Dad decided it would be safer for me to just work in the company when I finished college...which I did around 14 I might add. Not that I'm bragging.

So I worked in the engineering business for a while, and it was easy enough. I rose through the ranks of my own accord, and Dad is officially retired, so I’ve officially taken over in his stead, making me one of the youngest CEOs in the industry, which is insanely nice. Since then, I’ve gone pretty public with the powers I’ve inherited from Mom. It lets me act as a middle man between the metahumans and law enforcement. It’s come in handy before, and I wouldn’t be shocked if it would again."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Yang Xiao Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yang Xiao Long   Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 8:55 pm

*adjusts monocole and sips his tea*
Yang Xiao Long Tenor
APPROVED BY THE COUNCIL OF CHAOS!
Back to top Go down

Yang Xiao Long
Page 1 of 1