Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Yang Xiao Long Vote_lcapYang Xiao Long Voting_barYang Xiao Long Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Yang Xiao Long

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Yang Xiao Long Empty
PostSubject: Yang Xiao Long   Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 8:54 pm

Yang Xiao Long

Yang Xiao Long Yang_xiao_long_by_the_hary-d7cukir

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Yang Xiao Long
Nickname(s):
Codename:
Alias(es):
Classification: Meta Human
Affiliation: Hero

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 158 lbs
Other Traits:

===POWERS===

Powers:
Superhuman Durability
Yang is pretty tanky, even as far as metahumans go. She can take 30 tons of focused pressure without a scratch, however she can freeze and be electrocuted, she is however completely immune to heat. Her organs and other vital parts of her body are stronger than her flesh itself (just barely) along with her eardrums. This makes her relatively immune to damaging things such as infrasound.

Kinetic Backlash
Yang’s primary metahuman ability, Kinetic Backlash is Yang’s ability to take in damage and dish it back out as her own. What this essentially means is that when she is struck by something and survives it, she stores the energy within herself and can use it as her own upon her next action. Such as lifting objects, punching, or she can use it to empower her jump if channeled into her legs. This ability has a limit of 7.5 tons. When Yang uses this ability, her hair will glow like fire, serving as an indication that you may want to dodge this next hit.

Super Hero Veteran
Yang has been a super hero now for roughly a year and a half, living through an alien invasion, a war with the russians, and a dispute within her own team. In addition to what she knew before, constant training has resulted in her learning quite a new tricks, but her fighting style remains a mix of Sambo, Jiu Jitsu, Muai Thai, boxing, and street fighting. She has also trained to keep her body in the best condition she can, given she also owns her own company with her father.

Skills:

Enhanced Intellect
Yang is incredibly intelligent, having a brain that ranks with the most intelligent individuals on Earth. While this isn’t a power, her intelligence is staggering.

Weaknesses:
--Physical Weaknesses--
Ice
Yang's armors are pretty well equipped to handle heat, it was a huge part of her for years after all, but cold is still an issue she can't entirely work out. Even with the help of the others. Any cryokinesis based metahumans would find it childs play to kill nerve endings in her body, ruining its aura and likely the limb.

Electricity
Yang's armor gives her a resistance to electricity to a fault, but enough power will still put her through a nasty shock.

Arm Detach
Yang's new arm can be ripped off. While she will still maintain control of the detached arm, it's still a legitimate disadvantage. If 200 or more pounds of force are exerted on the arm, it will detatch.

-Mental Weaknesses-

Arrogance
Despite all her growth, Yang is still very arrogant. She will throw her plans out the window if a well-timed challenge is placed before her by her target. She is still cocky, but her veteran status has trained her to resist these urges...even if it's still hard for her.

Friends and Family
Yang is still a teenage girl, and is emotional like one. Using her friends or her family against her is a surefire way to get those emotions to fire back, causing her to throw caution and logic to the wind on a complete whim trying to save them.

Equipment:
Biotech Arm
A gift from Tiberius, Yang has a modified organism working as her arm. Completely under her control whether attached or not through a psychic link, this detachable arm can lift up to 2 tons. This arm can be removed with enough pressure, typically about 200 lbs of pressure due to the creature's grip combined with Yang's durability. The palm of this 'arm' is capable of high-powered infrasound, up to 130 Decibels. (Anything above 125 Decibels is when sound begins to cause you pain. Consistent exposure will result in hearing loss and eventually unconsciousness.) The infrasound can be focused into a beam rather than an outward pulse of infrasound, causing a blast similar to that from Cyborg's canon, but on a weaker scale. The pulse of infrasound also can be focused in a certain direction, similar to the LRAD (Long Range Accoustic Device) used by government officials to break up riots, angry mobs and protestors. Anyone standing behind Yang or with her durability will be unaffected by this setting. Additionally, the fingers of this 'arm' and the arm itself are elastic, stretching to up to 8 total feet long (arm and fingers) while retaining usefulness. Yang can use her aura to protect this new appendage, but nowhere near the level of the rest of her body, capping at 5 tons, and she relies mostly on its different features to get by in battle.

--Street Equipment--

Motorcycle

Yang does have her own motorcycle which was brought over from Japan. She does have her license to drive it and treats it better than she treats most people. It can reach up to 200 mph through acceleration. It has state of the art handling and suspension. The best money can buy, of course. Additionally, it has been modified with Robin's old tires that were found in the tower, allowing it to drive up sheer surfaces like buildings.

-Ranger Equipment-

Spoiler:

Ranger Suit
The Ranger uniform using a black hardened-kevlar suit. It features a hood over the face and black cloth, blocking her out entirely. She uses her powers to make her eyes glow red, making her greatest strength intimidation. The hood has a scanner built into it, allowing her to scan the area for structural weaknesses as well as a filter allowing her to breathe despite any neurotoxins present in the air. The Ranger costume is also, insulated to protect Yang from most electrical attacks up to 20 miliamps.

-Ember Celica-
The bracelets on Yang’s wrists are able to extend, covering her fists in these titanium weapons. With a punch, this weapon draws directly from her ability of kinetic backlash to fire kinetic blasts that can knock down and incapacitate enemies. Additionally these weapons pack a grappling hook capable of travelling 20 stories before Yang follows it.

-Grenade Types-
Yang’s gauntlets also have compartments packing several very tiny grenade-like devices. These can be fired from her gauntlets or placed and thrown by Yang herself. They are detonated remotely and each has a different effect.

• Bolas - Lets loose a bolas shot to ensnare enemies. These lock magnetically after making contact with a target. They lose effectiveness after 20 yards. (5 Bolas shells carried)
  • EMP - This contains a small EMP node which is adhesive and sticks to a target or surface. It has a blast radius of 6 feet. (4 EMPs carried)
  • Frost - After striking a target, these capsules will explode and begin to encase the area in ice. These capsules can encase up to 2 feet with ice. It is about one inch thick and can be broken given enough force. (6 capsules carried)
  • Shock - After making contact, this capsule unleashes 200,000 volts into the target for 3 seconds. (The force of a standard tazer)

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:

Since her journey to America, Yang has changed so much. She values hardwork and friendship over all else, cares more for others than she does herself, and focuses almost entirely on a team-based point of view. She's grown so much, making her father beyond proud of her. (And probably the girl playing her but hey...) Yang is still a very easy going friend, trying to keep everyone's spirits up in the darkest of times and acting as a bit of a psychologist for them all. Long story short, if someone needs her, she's always on speed dial.

Strengths:

Warm-Hearted Person
Veteran Hero

Interests/Habits:

Training
Politics
Economics

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Sen Xiao Long (father)
Place of Origin: Tokyo, Japan
History:
When she was younger, Yang tried the super hero thing. Oh boy did she try. Back in Japan, things were different though. Things were harder with firmly rooted gangs and monsters and...oh man. But I'm getting ahead of myself, and things tend to go better when characters explain themselves, eh? Lets let Yang do the talking.

"Well...lets see...I was born in Japan,no matter how not-asian I may look. There I was raised by my daddy, and mom who...really wasn't around much. Regardless, it was really obvious I had powers when I was little. My eyes would glow red when I got mad, I'd fall from places and get up without anything wrong with me, and apparently I was a complete pain in the *#& during the diaper days. So...school was stupid for me, honestly.

I was treated...kind of oddly. You'd figure a kid with genius level intellect would just stroll through, but it was pretty rough. Not because the work was difficult or anything, honestly I barely applied myself. What made it rough was people. The teachers would go out of their way to make me feel uncomfortable because of how smart I was, and other kids picked on me a lot. At the front of that were Melanie and Miltia, the twins. They were the daughters of my dad's business partner, we just call him Junior. Honestly? They're *#&%#!$ metahumans who think they own the world because they have money and other people didn't. They were basically everything I could have been, but their torment just drove me to be the radical opposite. So...I guess I should thank them...oddly enough.

I finished high school around the age of 14, and that's when I tried to do the whole hero thing. I was a really stupid kid who tried to deal with all the rampant crime. Word to the wise, don't mess with Japanese gangs when you have nothing but some basic martial arts and gadgets on you. They will SERIOUSLY mess you up. That was the wakeup call, and my Dad decided it would be safer for me to just work in the company when I finished college...which I did around 16 I might add.

So I worked in the engineering business for a while, and it was easy enough. I rose through the ranks of my own accord, and decided I wanted to do the hero thing again. Dad...wasn't keen on it and moved us to the American branch of our company. That's where the others come in. The Titans.

When I met them, it was the weirdest feeling of my life. Robin and all the others that I WANTED to meet were all completely gone, and I wasn't the only one who was looking for them either. Because of that I found people like Bow, Harmon, Yoshi, Ravian and Meta. And I was the one in charge for so long. It felt...wrong. I didn't feel like I should be in charge of all these heroes when I could barely stop a drug deal back in Japan. So I dove directly into bettering myself. Whether it be gadgets or fighting, I wanted to be the best hero I could be and make myself worth their time. Along the way though, I guess I forgot not to be so...distant.

When the Zydon Empire showed up, the team was barely ready to stand, let alone fight. We got punished pretty hard for that. The tower was in ruins and I lost my arm. The nerves and cells in it were killed by a cyromancer alien, so it had to be amputated. Bow stuck with me through it, and after she left...Rav took over. When the others left the team, Rav still stuck by me. He was going to fight with me, even if he would be doing all the work. Because he believed in me and what I thought was right. I appreciated that. I appreciated that a lot.

So Hotwire went off with his own  squad to investigate Tiberius, and me and Ravian were left in a rebuilt tower. Things were looking...pretty rough when the Russians came. They demolished my tower, tried to kill me and Rav, and we would be dead if the others hadn't shown up to save us. I guess it shouldn't have been a surprise that Rav left after that. But it was. For some reason I just expected him to stay here, even if it was totally unrealistic.

So there I was...a Titan with no team and a leader to absolutely no one. High and mighty, right? So I was left with no options but going back to Hotwire...and I didn't expect him to actually take me. Let alone help me build new armor, make me leader again...it was humbling to see him believe in me. Amazing even.

With the war over and the new base being here...the Titans are still a thing, but my luck is holding true. Jenny's gone, and Meta and Harmon grow more distant by the day it feels. I just want to branch out a bit, ya know? So I'll try working on my own for a while, still on the team, we just don't travel in a pack anymore. I guess we'll see what the future holds, eh?"

Last edited by Izzerz on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Yang Xiao Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yang Xiao Long   Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 pm

Claimed
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Yang Xiao Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yang Xiao Long   Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 4:50 pm

Yang's kinetic backlash ability is certainly an interesting one, and one I've tried to get approved on Kyte before. Admittedly less balanced than your iteration. However balanced your version may be, I'm afraid I'll have to decline. I'm inclined to ask how her durability works (Like if 30 tons and 1 pound would just crush the everliving crap out of her, or whether her durability uses that as a buffer and such), but quite frankly it wouldn't matter. Giving her the ability to not only tank most attacks on this site, but then be able to use it as punishment for trying is a little over the edge.

Perhaps I could be a bit more forgiving if, even when she does get hurt in that rare moment a character manages the difficult feat, she couldn't likely heal it off.

That's not to mention the arsenal she has. Equipment's usually taken a lot less strictly, but all that and the gift from Tiberius is, well...

Yang Xiao Long Photo it.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Yang Xiao Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yang Xiao Long   Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 1:02 am

Yang Xiao Long Approv10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yang Xiao Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yang Xiao Long   Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yang Xiao Long
Page 1 of 1