Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Interview with Cain (Kyte) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Interview with Cain (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Interview with Cain (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Interview with Cain (Kyte) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Interview with Cain (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Interview with Cain (Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Interview with Cain (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Interview with Cain (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Interview with Cain (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Interview with Cain (Kyte) Vote_lcapInterview with Cain (Kyte) Voting_barInterview with Cain (Kyte) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Interview with Cain (Kyte) Vote_lcapInterview with Cain (Kyte) Voting_barInterview with Cain (Kyte) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Interview with Cain (Kyte)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Interview with Cain (Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Cain (Kyte)   Interview with Cain (Kyte) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 2:02 pm

Mona would arrive at Cain's cafe for her very first interview since starting her blog, taking out her tablet and starting to write notes on it with a pen about the cafe before sitting down at an empty table and sitting patiently for her interviewee to arrive like they had arranged.

Mona would note down how nice the decor was and the range of treats and sweets and drinks available as well as how clean everything looked, as well as the interview Mona also planned to spread word about the cafe and try some of the treats.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Cain (Kyte)   Interview with Cain (Kyte) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 10:24 pm

Cain was hardly late. After all, she was in the cafe managing it. When Mona arrived, she would be greeted by one of the servers with a beverage of her choosing, and would be informed that it was for free for this special occasion.

Cain was, of course, wearing another specially put together outfit for this very occasion, the eccentric woman she was.

Interview with Cain (Kyte) 9079ee530c9b87c3cd848605bc5ad5fa

She approached Mona with a bright smile on her face. "Mona! It's so great to see you!" She sat at the table, and was brought tea with a good bit of sugar in it. "I've known your mother for a very long time, Mona. We're the best of friends. If you need anything, please come by and let me know."

"That being said, would you like anything else before we begin? We have apple pie for the season, and I've made a pear cobbler today."
She watched Mona with a delighted expression.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Cain (Kyte)   Interview with Cain (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 12:56 pm

Mona would ask the server who came to her for a gingerbread latte and watched as Cain came over in a fancy looking outfit "yeah that's exactly why I wanted you to be my first interviewee, you can give me helpful tips on stuff I need to improve on after the interview" she responded before thinking about anything else she wanted "ooooh go on then, a slice of apple pie with whipped cream, I'm lucky enough to not have to watch my weight" she chuckled, Mona had a list of questions lined up but planned to try talk naturally, having watched how reporters on tv conduct interviews.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Cain (Kyte)   Interview with Cain (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 9:07 pm

Cain smiled brightly to Mona as she said those nice things about her. When she said that she wanted the apple pie with some whipped cream, Cain would nod to the server and she would walk into the kitchen. "Of course, Mona. I'm just glad that you've settled on something so fun to do! We can start whenever you like." She magicked up an eclair for herself as Mona was brought her items, and would calmly sit with Mona as she waited to be questioned. This was so exciting!
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Cain (Kyte)   Interview with Cain (Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 3:20 am

Mona nodded and cleared her throat, looking at her notes and setting up her microphone that would record the conversation "so Cain, you're the owner of a really successful cafe, what first inspired you to set up the business?" she asked while the apple pie got set down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Cain (Kyte)   Interview with Cain (Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 11:00 pm

Cain smiled lightly. She knew she wasn't on camera or anything, but she was happy about this. It wasn't every day someone wanted to interview you. She thought about Mona's question. "It's been a long time, I can barely remember. But I took up cooking when I lived with my father in Scotland. I enjoyed making good food for him. When I came to the States, I wanted to broaden my horizons. And one of my close friends suggested that I open a cafe, so I did! She actually named this cafe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Cain (Kyte)   Interview with Cain (Kyte) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Cain (Kyte)
Page 1 of 1