Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Vote_lcapFIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Voting_barFIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Vote_lcapFIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Voting_barFIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Empty
PostSubject: FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans)   FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 10:38 pm

The sun was shining on a crisp fall morning in Jump City, the view from Titans Tower had to have been beautiful. It was the last bit of peace the Titans were going to have, Nomad expected. He was changing into his new armor, inspired by Deadshot. As he put his mask on, the LT looked at the other DOMA soldiers, it didn't seem right, these orders were ludicrous, but they came straight from the top. He and the others would walk out to the helipad, boarding the helicopters. It was judgement day for the heroes of the city. One after the other, the helicopters took off, heading to Titans Tower. Nomad looked at the warrant in his hands, The arrest of the heroes known as The Teen Titans. Years ago, in a past life, he would've loved to carry this out, even more if it was an execution. But he wasn't Zero anymore, he was Nomad. A hero across the seas and a law enforcer in the States. The trip took approximately 30 minutes. When the helicopters hovered over the island, soldiers would repel down ropes and take positions. Nomad would walk up to the door and wait for his second, a woman he'd never met, codenamed Butcher.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans)   FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 11:22 pm

Butcher would be on the last helicopter to land, definitely under dressed for this military operation. She had combat boots, black cargo pants, a bulletproof vest and her trench coat on. She had a feeling this was going to be a mess, but didn't want to miss the show. Some of the soldiers looked less than prepared for a siege on the Titans Tower, but men following orders could accomplish much. She spotted what had to be the Lieutenant she'd heard about by the door and approached.

"'Ello, laddy. You uh, Christ what was the name again... something silly... Nomad? Was that it? You're the only one 'ere not lookin' like yer a step away from boakin'. You sure you're up for this?"

She'd heard about the man a bit, and had confidence in his abilities. Even if he was a supe. She'd work with him if it meant regulating this troublesome squad.

"I've heard yer a bit gallus. You can take the lead."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans)   FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 2:20 pm

Robin at this time was going over some of his recent findings as of late- namely one of the ninja-garb worn by one of the unusual enemies he encountered alongside Cinderblock, and the new gang that had come to the city. One of the local detectives had gone so far as to reach out to them in hopes of finding out anything about them, as the police didn't have any leads. They appeared, robbed their target location, and then left without a trace. This turned into a fortunate turn of events because Robin likewise had an issue of his own that he needed help with, in the form of tracking down the sniper that tried to assassinate Raven. He even had the rifle, and one of her handguns- both having her prints on them. There was also one half of his eskrima sticks that she used in her escape. Even without the detective needing help, it was a serious enough case to warrant attention, probably because there was a dangerous criminal with access to military grade weapons shooting at recognized protectors. They had a mutually accepted arrangement, and it was about the same amount of time that both found something interesting for the other.

The Detective through his investigation, had a name for him. Robin also now had a face to go along with the suspect and based on the training, had a military background but that was all he was able to get, which is exactly how he phrased it which implied that there was more to it than that but it was on a need to know basis. Typical government secrets. Robin in return shared what he had found out about the Ninja Thieves.

After his run in with them after their attack on an armored truck and using the tower's crime lab, Robin discovered that the "fabric" used in the Ninja's clothing didn't match ANY known material. He had actually been hoping to find a print or something on it, or the paperdoll that he also found inside of it but the paper was just paper. So why was the ninja garb special? Even with the tower's computers and equipment, it couldn't identify what this material was exactly. Which was about the same amount of luck that the police had when they tested the stuff too- except they didn't quite have the fine tuned equipment that the titans did and had less luck with that. They found the material was confusing their computers, coming up as any number of fabrics. The Detective was however interested to learn that These Ninjas had appeared alongside the gang he was investigating, acting as their protectors.

"Yo Robin! You looked outside?" Cyborg's voice crackled through an intercom, bringing Robin away from his work to check one of the external cameras. Helicopters? Didn't anyone ever think to use the bridge?

"It looks like we have company. Get everyone ready in the main room and I'll be there shortly," Robin said heading out toward the main room of the tower. Robin soon arrived as the others were looking through the external camera overlooking the front of the tower.

"Dude! Why's the army here?" Beastboy exclaimed.

"They're not national guard, and sure don't look like standard infantry," Cyborg added as he and Beastboy parted so Robin could have a better look.

Robin with the titans' computer and camera started quickly pressing buttons, using the computer to quickly search and identify who their guests were... his expression hardening at what started coming up. Classified was an irritating label that he didn't want to see. The only thing he got was the group they represented, DOMA. Also known as The Department Of Metahuman Affairs. Which he would prefer getting more info on but the name was enough to give him all he needed to know right now. But that was quickly glossed over when Their Sniper popped up on screen, complete with a nice indicator that she was wanted for arrest. Robin having shared his findings with the others, it came as no surprise that everyone was now on edge.

"What's SHE doing here?" Cyborg said with restrained contempt and anger.

"I doubt they're hear to turn her in for us," Robin deadpanned as he flipped the screen off for a moment, pressing some more keys.

"What are you doing Robin?" Starfire asked curiously.

"Taking care of one problem," Robin said, waiting for a moment as the computer seemed to be dialing a number.

"Hello?" A tired voice crackled through the speakers.

"Detective Barlowe? This is Robin. I don't have a lot of time to go into it but you know that Sniper I talked to you about? She's outside our front door," Robin said simply.

"And the reason she's not wrapped up in a pretty bow being dragged through our doors?" Barlowe questioned with a sip of coffee, it was too early to be dealing with this already. First his alarm didn't go off, and he had to rush to get ready for duty.

"There is a small army with her- from The Department Of Metahuman Affairs," Robin replied. This was followed by a low and exasperated groan.

"Let me get the warant and I'll be on my way with some badges. Just don't do anything stupid..." Barlowe sighed again with another sip of coffee. This was going to be ALOT of paperwork.

"Thank you detective," Robin said closing the line.

"Dude what are we gonna do? What's their deal anyway?" Beastboy finally spoke up once Robin was done.

"Won't know until I ask," Robin said stepping away from the computer.

"Robin! Is it not dangerous to talk to them face to face- especially with The Butcher with them?" Starfire floated over to cut him off.

"Well something tells me 'Butcher' hasn't been forthcoming with what she's been up to. Regardless of who she's with, attempt at murder of a recognized and locally supported city protector with a .50 cal is a serious offense. So if she tries something, they have more guns. And I have you guys," Robin said reassuringly. "As for the soldiers... we'll cross that bridge when we get to it," he added, Starfire moving aside for him as the others started to fall in behind him. He didn't know exactly why they were here. But the fact they came in force implied that it was nothing but bad for them.

Robin would be the first to the door, stepping out just outside of the large metal door to the tower. He was about a foot shorter than Kris, which did not take away from the pressence he had. He looked like someone who had endured more hardships than most people much older than him. He had fought criminals and supervillains for a long time. From robotic henchmen using masterminds, aliens, trasdimensional demon gods, to evil global organizations plotting to take over the planet through military force. He was nothing if calm and relaxed while staring down the guns that were probably all now trained on him. "Can I help you?" He asked with zero humor.

Last edited by Megalomaniac on Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans)   FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 3:18 pm

Kristoff shook his head at butcher, "No going off script, got it?" He would turn his attention to the opening door, standing face to face with the Leader of the Titans. He was... shorter than Kris expected. The soldiers would raise their weapons, that is until Kristoff gave them the handsign to lower their weapons. "My name is Lt. Kristoff Makarov of the Department of Metahuman Affairs. May I and my... associate here come in and have a word with you and your team?" He would take his gun and put it on the ground as a show of solidarity. "I don't want this to be any more unpleasant than needed."
Back to top Go down
0bserver
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
0bserver

PostSubject: Re: FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans)   FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 9:55 pm

The Teen Titans and Jump City have always been on relatively good terms. With how many times the young heroes saved the city - they bloody well ought to. The fact the Titans tower was allowed on city grounds was a testament of that. But all good things had to pass. Raven knew this, as she felt a disturbance - dozens of men converging on their location. Some were confused, others were not. But it was not friendly. Breaking her meditation, she frowned, and stood up, and approached her closet. Inside, among her cloaks was something different - a black body glove made of a myriad of small plates, shimmering at her approach. The thing Cyborg built her, on her request.

"Suit up."

Once wearing it, Raven went down to join the others, mentally preparing for the worst. And it definitely seemed bad - everyone was agitated, with Cyborg fiddling with the defense system, preparing to activate it, if need be.

"Who are these people?" - she asked one of her friends to fill her in, before looking through the screen. Among the crowds she recognized a face.

"Oh look. A woman after my own heart. Literally."

Her hand glowed with dark, volatile energy. She clenched a fist, to keep it under control.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans)   FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 10:50 pm

"Oi, they were givin' out scripts? I didn't get one."

Robin stepped out, and Butcher flashed a smile at him quickly. She wasn't sure he'd recognize her, but she wore the same coat in hopes that he would. She was eyeing the field for any defense systems as Kris did the talking, until the stupid lad said the stupidest thing she could think of. Go inside? To them?

"Yer off yer fuckin' trolley boy. Goin' in thar without a gun, that'll be your funeral alone. You know what we're 'ere fer right? Tell them bastards to come out 'ere instead."

Butcher would cross her arms and frown. She didn't want to go in there, but if the idiot lieutenant insisted she would. Not without her guns though, she wasn't that stupid.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans)   FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 11:11 pm

Robin wasn't a diehard patriot but respected the service the country's soldiers did. Be that as it may, given the only thing he had currently was a name of a group he didn't have time to add to his reading list, his first impression of them was understandably wary. His attention would partially be aimed at Butcher, keeping her within more than just his peripheral vision. Just because her friends may not agree with what she did, there was no guarantee she still wouldn't try something stupid. His fist was visibly clenched and shaking lightly as he briefly entertained an idea. But Kris' offer to talk with them inside snapped him out of it. That's right, there were soldiers on his front lawn walking around with a criminal who tried killing one of his friends. And then she spoke- if he didn't already have the info he needed, her accent cynched it. Was that even the same coat? Did she want him to remember?

"If you and your boys weren't armed to the teeth I'd let all but one of you in, Lieutenant. I'm fine with you coming in- you can keep your gun. If you had wanted to use it, we wouldn't be having this conversation," Robin said more amiable. "But I'd prefer to wait until the police alive. Your 'associate' there is wanted for taking a shot at one of my friends with a .50 cal," Robin continued seriously, looking at Butcher. His tone conveying that yes, he did have the evidence to back it up.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans)   FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 12:42 pm

Kristoff was pleased that Robin was able to see reason, despite the show of force. "I apologize for the military power, the Department Heads weren't sure how you would react to the news." He still hadn't said what was going on, he'd rather not repeat himself to the others. He'd offer a small smile, under his mask it was unnoticeable, but he visibly recoils at Robin's bomb drop. He'd turn to Butcher, "Is that true? You attempted to kill a titan? Before or after your alliance with DOMA?" Kristoff was frustrated. This... complicated things. "I don't suppose you'd allow DOMA to take her into custody, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans)   FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 1:52 pm

As Robin explained his terms to Nomad, Butcher found herself smiling. This encounter was giving her all the information she'd wanted, even if it might be getting a little rocky here. Robin knew who she was - as expected - and this Nomad guy, he was unreliable as all Hell. Even going as far as to offer to arrest Butcher for the Titans. That made Butcher burst out laughing, looking incredulously at the Lieutenant.

"That's bloody rich! I expected the coppers ta be workin' fer the Titans, but YOU? That's a right twist thar."

She'd step towards Nomad a bit, but there was no air of hostility around her. If anything, she wasn't taking any of this seriously at all.

"You don't get to be privvy to my orders, lad, and if you think the Titans are gonna let you take me in fer a slap on the wrist you're an idiot." She'd look towards Robin now, the same smile. "You can talk to me instead of this diddy 'ere. I'm sure the wholes lotta you got friends all through the JCPD. They need to hear this message same as you lot. So when he gets 'ere I'll go with him. Keep yer panties unbunched, aye?"

She'd start heading back towards the bridge, where she assumed the cops would come from and glance to Nomad once more.

"And remember, yer 'ere ta do a fuckin job. Not on a lunch date. Soldier up, walloper. Time ta wear big boy pants."

She'd take her coat off, pushing it into one of the surrounding grunts with a firm glare and a harsh 'do not lose that, ya twat'.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans)   FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 3:11 pm

((All of this red text makes me want to change now))

Robin was just buying time until the detective and the cops showed up, which he did not enjoy with his present company. What news? Robin's masked eyes narrowed slightly, his instincts telling him that his initial assumption of what was going on becoming that much more possible. His initial assumption of why they were here wasn't hard to deduce- even Butcher would be able to tell that a bunch of men in white coats and a truck pulling up to her door meant they were coming to take her away. Before he had a chance to reply to Kris' offer, Butcher starting going off again and was really making Robin question how she ever made it in the military at all. She wasn't treating this seriously like he and Ze- Nomad, and this concerned him.

He didn't bother giving Butcher any more attention she didn't deserve and instead addressed Nomad again. "I appreciate the offer. But I've already troubled them as it is and would hate for them to come all this way for nothing," Robin replied as his gaze caught movement across the bridge. Three vehicles, two cop cars and a truck- apparently when they heard that one person managed to hold their own against two titans, and had access to military grade weapons, they decided to bring in some guns of their own. "Your superiors aren't making a good first impression if they hire mercenaries like her," Robin commented as the police would pull up. Out springing atleast three beat cops and Detective Barlowe, along with six Metahuman Response officers equipped for (trying) dealing with metahuman suspects. In this case, the pulse rifles which did very little to some of the supervillains, would actually be useful here.

"That her?" A female officers asked as she and another officer followed behind Barlowe, the MRO training their energy rifles mostly at Butcher but weren't looking away from DOMA either.

"Yup. Make sure you pat her down before putting her in the truck. I don't want her trying to houdini her way out into my windshield," Barlowe deadpanned, the first one to approach the firing line of DOMA troops. Like Robin he didn't seem to be too concerned- though for different reasons. "Rebecca Telford, you're under arrest for possession of an illegal firearm and attempted murder of a locally appointed public defender acknowledged by the state of California," Barlowe announced as a couple officers joined him in going to cuff  Butcher and read her her rights.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans)   FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 12:28 pm

Kris would grin, everything was coming together as the cops pulled up. He'd pull his mask off, revealing intense amber eyes and high and tight midnight black hair, and a massive smile, "I'm glad they are here." He'd walk towards the DOMA guards, half training their guns on the cops, "YOU CAN TAKE BUTCHER! BUT YOU WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH WHAT HAPPENS HERE! WE HAVE STRICT ORDERS FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF METAHUMAN AFFAIRS TO SHOOT ANYONE WHO INTERFERES WITH THESE PROCEEDINGS," Kris would then chuckle, "
Survivors will be shot again, and the firing DOMA officer will be taken for immediate retraining."
The DOMA troops would start laughing. He'd then look back at the tower, "By the authority of the Great Republic of the United States of America, I hereby call for the arrest of Raven, Starfire, Beast Boy, Cyborg, and Robin. You have 2 weeks to comply, in the meantime, DOMA will take over their so called 'heroics'." He'd look at Robin dead in the eyes, something he hadn't done in years, "It's been a while, boy wonder."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans)   FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 8:50 pm

Butcher chuckled as Robin insisted the cops take her. Why wouldn't he? They were clearly in his pocket. Part of the problem, really. She stopped, looking at the cars pulling up as she lit herself a cigarette. She'd unclasp her holsters, letting her guns drop to the ground as Nomad seemed to try to actually take charge. Maybe there was hope for him yet. Probably not.

"Oi oi, let's not make a scene 'ere anymore than is, aye?"

She'd call to the cops as they were headed towards her. She'd get on her knees and put her hands behind her head. The cops patted her down thoroughly and roughly, knocking the cigarette from her mouth which made her scowl. She didn't complain much, instead looking back to Nomad... what was that he said.

"Ahhhh... ol' lovebirds? No wonder yer bein' so polite, ahahahaha!"

The cops did not take kindly to her talking, giving her a harsh shove towards the car. It'd be hard to miss the thud of them hitting her head on the car as they shoved her in, cuffs tight around her wrists.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans)   FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 2:13 pm

The sudden 360 of attitude had not gone unnoticed by either Robin or the detective, and what he said next made any hope that this wasn't as bad as he was thinking evaporate. He glanced up and back toward one of the door mounted cameras as if silently signalling the others while Kris continued his spiel. Barlowe meanwhile after watching the officers taking Butcher away turned right back to the DOMA soldiers with an equally unpleasant smile on his face. "Your superiors better have put this through the proper channels. Regardless of what your orders are, I'm sure your superiors would like to avoid a public backlash caused by you firing on cops. And it'd be very hard carrying any orders out if you're behind bars... Zero," Robin narrowed his eyes at him, he thought the voice sounded familiar. So this is what he had to deal with? It explained a lot about how Butcher was involved...

Before a quip could be made Barlowe raised a hand up and waved it dismissively at Robin. "I appreciate what you're trying to do kid but I'm just here for the would-be assassin. As long as the deparment of criminal mercenaries has their paperwork in order, what you two do here is none of my business," Barlowe called out, that unnerving smile gone and softer as he started to head back to the other cops. About this time the other titans would have arrived at the door behind Robin. And then Barlowe stopped, turning around one more time. "But one piece of advice Zero... I wouldn't say stupid shit like that while standing outside the door of a building better equipped than you are," Barlowe said pointedly, he also recognized Zero- it was hard not to. The trial had been a national broadcast, and now here he was doing DOMA's dirty work. He also didn't actually know how well equipped the titans were, though with the enemies they made it wasn't unreasonable to assume that they had their own state of the art defenses to protect themselves from their enemies. "If no one else has any other shitty remarks, I have paperwork that needs filed," Barlowe finished up, heading back to the cops and hopping into the squad car at the back of the truck transporting Butcher.

Butcher would be put in it before MRO hopped in with her, the last of the cops hoping in their cars before the lot prepared to drive off- leaving Zero and the DOMA soldiers with the whole teen titans staring them down.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans)   FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 10:32 am

Nomad would grin, "Awe, you do remember me! How sweet!" He'd then walk up to Robin, "Didn't you hear? I'm a law abiding member of society now, which makes one of us. But looks like you went the way of your dear old Batdad, paying off the police to work with you. Fortunately, DOMA isn't swayed by money, and we're willing to enforce the law. Vigilantism is illegal, assault and battery is illegal, but I'm not an idiot. I know what you all are capable of, and you just need.... guidance. And so, if you're willing to comply, go through the training, and follow god damn escalation procedures, I will drop all charges, and integrate the Teen Titans into DOMA as a strike team." Nomad would look Robin up and down. "What do you say? Imagine if Batman had DOMA at his back, The Joker would've been caught day 2 or 3. All those innocent lives saved. That's what I'm offering you." He'd offer a cheshire smile, "All it takes is you, your team, and myself to sit down and go through some paper work. If not, well, looks like I'm the cat and you're a bird trapped in a cage." Nomad would whistle a bird call and laugh. "Two weeks to decide, Boy Wonder."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans)   FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIRST AND ONLY WARNING! (Butcher, Titans)
Page 1 of 1