Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Murder Boy (fixed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Murder Boy (fixed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Murder Boy (fixed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Murder Boy (fixed) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Murder Boy (fixed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Murder Boy (fixed) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Murder Boy (fixed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Murder Boy (fixed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Murder Boy (fixed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Murder Boy (fixed) Vote_lcapMurder Boy (fixed) Voting_barMurder Boy (fixed) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Murder Boy (fixed) Vote_lcapMurder Boy (fixed) Voting_barMurder Boy (fixed) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Murder Boy (fixed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Murder Boy (fixed) Empty
PostSubject: Murder Boy (fixed)   Murder Boy (fixed) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Full Character Name
Murder Boy

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:Danian Mantle
Codename:Murder Boy
Nickname(s):The Shadow, Death
Alias(es): No one
Birth date: March 16, 1997
Classification: Human
Affiliation: Both

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:Black
Eye Color: Black
Height:6'1''
Weight: 134 lbs
Outfit: His hair is spiked three times into sharp points, he wears a red mask, a tan cloth over from his neck to his nose, has a red suit with purple sleeves with a white sign with an M and a B. He also wears blood-red gloves, a green utility belt. He also has red pants with purple leggings and black shoes with spiked toes.

===POWERS===

Powers: His only two powers are mechanical ones, which is a high voltage shock of 90000000000 watts emitted straight forward from his gloves, able to be controlled by the one wearing the gloves once released, and supersonic foot plating with course throughout his body, making him fast, around 600 mph to others, but normal speed to him.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Dislikes: Whiners.

Strengths: His Supersonic speed allows him to make quick movements.

Weaknesses: Even though he moves at supersonic speed when needed, his foot plating makes everyone around him go slower to him, therefore, he can easily be caught off guard.

Skills: Has trained in all types of weapons, and can control other beams of light or lasers with his gloves.

Equipment: Voltage Gloves, Sonic Plates, a Katana, dagger, and knife strapped to his utility belt, and a Samurai sword on his back

Habits/Quirks: Always wanted to be normal, but his erg to kill is to strong.

Personality: Dark, Bad-Tempered, Confused

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: Unknown
Place of Origin: The evil streets of New York
History: Danian became the side-kick of the less talked about superhero, Suicide Man, make him Murder Boy, with a completely black suit. After Suicide Man repeated killed himself, Danian left his side and started to become confused as to weather he wanted to be a Hero or a Villain, taking up a role in both. Soon he became known, feared, and loved all over the world. Danian realized he had no actual powers, and created the Voltage Gloves and the Sonic Plates. Soon, he ended Suicide Man's idiotic play as a Superhero, sending a dagger through his back. Danian noticed Murder Boy was mostly feared after that, and was happy about that, but kind of sad. Being Murder Boy, he would never marry, and would never have an heir to the mask. Danian tried to put Murder Boy out of his life, but Suicide Man's last words stung him over and over. "No matter how hard someone tries, the Hero eventually returns." Danian burnt the suit after that, thinking it would stop the stinging, but it continued, stronger, and he created the new Murder Boy (See Outfit). After he started, trouble started to start in New York. New Villains, such as The Devil, came into play. Danian is trying hard to keep two lifes, one real, one secret.

Sample RP
Murder Boy walked down an alley, not using his Sonic Plates, everything moved normally.
"Hey, Murder Boy." a voice said.
Murder Boy spun around, coming face-to-face with The Devil.
"Hello, Devil." Murder Boy said.
"I might be a Villain, but there's no need to, oh, wait, how would I know that." The Devil said.
"What do you want Drake?" Danian asked, pulling off his mask.
"I need some new tech and Darkness won't give me any. You think you could make a laser that comes out of my wrist?" Drake asked, pulling off his mask.
"It took me two years to make the Voltage Gloves and the Sonic Plates, so no." Danian said.
"Fine." Drake put his mask back on, punched Danian across the face, and ran off.
"Idiot." Danian said, taking his costume off. He looked at his watch. "Dang! I'm late!" Danian started running, stumbling into a classroom, as everything came back to normal speed.
"Glad you could make it, Danian Mantle. Have a seat." the teacher said.
Danian walked to his seat as the cheerleaders in the back row giggled mockingly at him.

Last edited by Murder Boy on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to fix it.)
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Murder Boy (fixed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Boy (fixed)   Murder Boy (fixed) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:45 am

K-Arts,

A rather small application if I say so myself and a very interesting weapon choice for a karate master as well.

First the most obvious problem I have. Your personal background. Way too much canon character involved where I really can't see any link to your character. History lost in time and training also seems a bit of cheap get away from thinking something up. In here you could link these canons to your character, explain some of his training, or whatever you feel necessary. I'd like to see something here other then forgotten. I'll have to speak with Emblem about the usage of canon character though, I'll get back to you on that.

Second. Your powers. As of now it looks to me as you don't have any powers at all. Punch, Kick and cut all come from martial training. I'm ok with no powers at all, but are you sure you don't want to include something here? A pure karate master will be no match for a energy blasting alien for instance.

Please flesh these two parts out a bit since right now there's not much to work with.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

Murder Boy (fixed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Boy (fixed)   Murder Boy (fixed) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:59 pm

I completely and thoroughly agree with Mr. Krious Alistair.

Only thing I want to add that if you are going to think up something, preferably lose the canon character link. I place high expectations in anyone using canon character, let alone create one. For instance, if he's the son of starfire how come he's still human? and does not have any of the alien physiology? This will only make your review harder to do, and tougher to approve.
Back to top Go down

Murder Boy (fixed) Empty
PostSubject: Fixed   Murder Boy (fixed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:16 pm

Fixed it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow

Murder Boy (fixed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Boy (fixed)   Murder Boy (fixed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:27 am

Gonna need some detail on the powers. How fast do the others envision him? How powerful is the shock? Etc.
Back to top Go down

Murder Boy (fixed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Boy (fixed)   Murder Boy (fixed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:19 pm

Thanks! I'll get on it right away.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

Murder Boy (fixed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Boy (fixed)   Murder Boy (fixed) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:44 pm

Fixed or not, I still seem to be popping up one question after the other.

For instance, 90.000.000.000 watts...right. 90 billion watts. How many amps? It's a one shot killing device. You might wanna look it up how many watts you actually think you can have before typing in a random number with a lot of 0's. Furthermore, I need more description, more text.

He does? Why? NExt to that, if he's so evil, then why does his affiliation state both? So he's good and evil? I get confused as these things I read summon more questions then answers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Murder Boy (fixed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Boy (fixed)   Murder Boy (fixed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murder Boy (fixed)
Page 1 of 1