Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
(Open) Back Alley Rumble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
(Open) Back Alley Rumble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(Open) Back Alley Rumble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(Open) Back Alley Rumble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(Open) Back Alley Rumble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(Open) Back Alley Rumble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(Open) Back Alley Rumble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(Open) Back Alley Rumble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(Open) Back Alley Rumble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
(Open) Back Alley Rumble - Page 2 Vote_lcap(Open) Back Alley Rumble - Page 2 Voting_bar(Open) Back Alley Rumble - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
(Open) Back Alley Rumble - Page 2 Vote_lcap(Open) Back Alley Rumble - Page 2 Voting_bar(Open) Back Alley Rumble - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(Open) Back Alley Rumble

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

(Open) Back Alley Rumble - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Open) Back Alley Rumble   (Open) Back Alley Rumble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 5:08 pm

"Well aren't you the little hero!"  Zil'costa responded to Imp, picking him up suddenly and giving him a hug.  Thankfully she was aware of her own strength in comparison to humans, so she didn't squish him too much against her chest before she let him go.

Fox snickered a bit at how overly affectionate Zil'costa could be on a whim, but otherwise remained silent on that subject.

"Well I don't think we're gonna reach the docks before dark since I screwed up.  Let's just head back to Kitsune Comics, I bet Nina cooked something good."  Fox said, setting out a course for them.

"Okay Foxy.  I don't guess that anyone's messed with my ship anyway... not that they'd get much use out of the broken thing."  Zil'costa commented as she stretched lazily while she slithered down the sidewalk.

"You want to come to the comic shop too Imp?  They got lots of fun stuff there, and it's also where I live.  The owner is really nice."  Zil'costa said with a smile.

@Hellbreaker
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Back Alley Rumble   (Open) Back Alley Rumble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 11:41 pm

Suddenly picked up and sweeped into a hug, the boy tensed up, but relaxed after the bit of time it took for his brain to realize that the snake lady was, in fact, not going to hurt him. As he's sat down Imp fidgets slightly, shrugging. " 'm not a hero...Just couldn't ignore them is all."

He follows after them, glancing around and adjusting his makeshift mask.Head tilting as they talk about the docks and a ship, the boy speaks up. "So....a ship,huh Scales? You a sailor?"  Blinking at the offer, Imp looks at them warily,and considers it for a few minutes before shrugging. Might as well. If nothing else,he might be able to at least enjoy himself a little bit before going back to his oh so lovely hideout. "Sure."

@Fox
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Back Alley Rumble   (Open) Back Alley Rumble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 5:40 pm

Zil'costa smirked at Imp as he claimed to not be a hero, silently saying that she knew he was... even if he wouldn't admit it.  When he mentioned her being a sailor she let out a long hissing laugh at that, even Fox joining in a little bit.

"While I'd love to see more of this world's oceans, I'm afraid my ship is more of the star faring kind.  Not that it's any use right now since I crashed here."  Zil'costa said cheerfully.

"You really need to be more careful about who you just come out and tell you're an alien."  Fox commented.  "At least let them think you're from this planet or something, I mean there's all types of people here.  I'm pretty sure I've heard of llamia and naga that you could pass off as."

"Oh Fox, not all of us are as scared of revealing our heritage as you are.  Plus, I'd rather not tell a lie if I can avoid it.  Just something extra to remember that I could avoid by simply coming out with the truth from the start."  Zil'costa said as they continued to move out of the area.

"I told you I only like to tell people I trust what I am..."  Fox said, crossing his arms in front of himself and pouting a bit.

"Oh phooey, you're so much cuter without your disguises sweetie... but whatever makes you happy.  Speaking of which..."  Zil'costa turned her attention back to Imp, still smiling.

"Are you human or something else?  I saw those neat glowing things you were using and they didn't look like something common around here."  Zil'costa's tone simply radiated curiosity and nothing else.  It was plain that she simply wanted to know for the sake of knowing her new acquaintance a bit better.  Fox did seem to pay a bit more attention to Imp as well, his curiosity also piqued even if his nose was telling him this kid was a human... though one with powers obviously.

@Hellbreaker
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Back Alley Rumble   (Open) Back Alley Rumble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 3:04 am

Seeing the smirk, the boy's gaze goes to the side and he fidgets a tad, in a slightly embarrassed manner again.Blinking at the laughing at his question, Imp's gaze goes to them, a brow raising slightly, only to blink as she explains. Oooh... "Cool...." He gives a cough. "Er...Kinda interesting, i guess." Ok, so he did think it was cool, really cool...but he had to act tough, darn it,something that wasn't aided by the fact he was still a bit off balance.

As Fox said she had to be more careful, Imp gives a slight nod of agreement. She did have to be careful...though,admittedly, he couldn't quite see what good it would do. Either way,it was apparently obvious she wasn't human, or at least baseline human.

Head tilting as Zil responds, the boy looks at Fox. Well...he'd kinda guessed the other guy wasn't exactly a normal human, since he'd been tossing fire around.Smiling a bit behind his mask at the poutyness, Imp's brow raises a bit as Zil mentions a disguise. Fox was wearing a disguise...? As the heroic snakelady addresses him,asking if he was human or something else, the boy blinks before raising his chin proudly. "I'm human!...I think." He gives a shrug. "Meta-human, at least."

@Fox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Back Alley Rumble   (Open) Back Alley Rumble - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Open) Back Alley Rumble
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2