Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The boys are back in town (Bloo) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The boys are back in town (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The boys are back in town (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The boys are back in town (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The boys are back in town (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The boys are back in town (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The boys are back in town (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The boys are back in town (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The boys are back in town (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The boys are back in town (Bloo) Vote_lcapThe boys are back in town (Bloo) Voting_barThe boys are back in town (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The boys are back in town (Bloo) Vote_lcapThe boys are back in town (Bloo) Voting_barThe boys are back in town (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The boys are back in town (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The boys are back in town (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: The boys are back in town (Bloo)   The boys are back in town (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 7:26 pm

Yup, that's right, the so called hero that was here for a month only to leave for an entire semester is back! No one even knew she was gone! Pretty much.. Willow made approximately 1 friend and is 90% they aren't even friends... so make that approximately 0 friends.. perfect.  Well at least she wouldn't have to explain to 40,000 people where she was and why she suddenly disappeared, it was a whole messy thing anyways. It also wasn't suspicious at all that suddenly a Spider Girl showed up in Germany after disappearing from Jump City. Of course she thought it was going to give her away, until she read the news. There was another Spider Girl, well, Spider Woman. She basically had the same powers at her and people on the internet questioned if it was the same one. Reddit used their... measurements... to try to bust the myth, Willow decided she had enough internet for the day after reading that one.
Nonetheless, it was her first weekend back to the states, she had done a semester in Germany through online school, a trip suggested by Aunt Ivy which ended up being a thing that was supposed to help her cope with the loss of her parents. Apparently running around in the middle of the night gets noticed by worried aunts, resulting in a ticket to Germany to probe your mind about all the things you don't want to think about. Don't get her wrong, Willow loved the effort and thought Ivy put into her daily life, but this was still too soon for the teen and she wanted to have more time than anything.

Reasoning aside, Willow was now doing the thing Ivy didn't want her to do, be out late on a Friday night in suit. Well.. Ivy didn't know about the whole spider girl thing, but she would still be worried if she got home from work and didn't see Willow in bed. Nonetheless, she was here, on top of the Cineplex in her typical suit, her face mask pulled up so she could drink her coffee. She heard that there was some hooligans hanging out around here recently, and was honestly just expecting to stop some vandalism. But of course, it could never be that easy. There was a sudden cry of people, followed by them scattering away from the Cinema. Instead of a couple guys chasing them with crow bars, it had to be powers... Why... Two guys were walking past the theater, one with a floating car behind him covered in a red glow, the other one with a giant arm.
Setting down her cup, Willow pulled down her mask and swung down, landing in the street. "Okay.. I can't be the first person to point out the whole.. giant right arm.. right?" She said snarkily, only to have the car thrown at her. Spider Girl easily jumped over the car, looking at the damage it caused behind her. "Okay... maybe I wasn't the first!" Willow murmured, shooting two webs at the car and flinging it back at the guy.

Last edited by Moon on Thu May 11, 2017 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: The boys are back in town (Bloo)   The boys are back in town (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 7:43 pm

Mariya had been running low on poker funds after a slight run of bad luck... something she rarely had, ever. She was prowling for jobs around the City that suited an aggressive half-Kryptonian like herself. It was doing this that she heard about the gang of super punks that fished for marks around the cineplex. Some rich boy was looking through dive bars to hire some bikers to get his priceless pinky ring back.
Mariya had it in her head to go take the loot from the thugs for herself instead. That was easier, and cut out the middle man. Perfect, it seemed.

When she arrived, wearing her Kryptonian suit and hovering above the scene, she scowled at it. Cars flying around, someone was dressed... like a white spider? Then the guy who enjoys himself a little too much, to have earned a hand that big...

"Trouble in paradise, kids?" She called, though they were all probably the same age. "I hate to break up the lovers quarrel, but I need one of you losers to tell me where you keep all the stuff you take. I heard something about a pinky ring, in particular. I'm not above breaking some arms, here."

A rather evil grin marred her features with the threat that hung in the air heavily. Mariya tried to be intimidating. For their sake.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The boys are back in town (Bloo)   The boys are back in town (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 11:40 pm

After throwing the car, the guy with the giant arm punched it, the car bending around it then falling to the ground. He was strong, good to know. Trying to save herself, Spider Girl back flipped towards the new comer, wary of her presence. She gave off such an intimidating vibe, but luckily it was towards the other guys. Willow hadn't even had time to study her just yet, she was too focused on the lamp post that was being pulled for the ground. "I don't know who you think you guys are, but we're not going to take **** from either of y'all. So beat it or take a poll to the face." He growled, his giant arm shrinking slightly and going to his other arm.
Spider Girl lost it, covering her face from laughing so hard. "Okay... I get the whole 'stand your ground thing', but that was hilarious! Grade A early 90s movie dialogue right there!" The hero laughed, jumping over the poll that was thrown at her. She attached herself to the sign of the Cineplex, looking down at the new girl that decided to threaten the enemy. Taking a closer look.. that looked a lot like Mariya.. But for Willow's sanity she's going to ignore all possibilities that that super hero was her..
The guy with the giant fists ran at Spider Girl, ripping a pay toll out of the ground and throwing it at her. Meanwhile, the other silent guy lifted two lamp posts and a car and threw it at Mariya, each going about 60 miles an hour.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The boys are back in town (Bloo)   The boys are back in town (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 10:02 pm

Mariya scowled at the cocky man with the big hand denying her offer for the easy way out. Fine. It also seemed that the cosplayer wasn't a part of their group, as she was attacked as well. No matter, Mariya didn't figure she'd get in the way honestly. There was few that could even get in her way, if the Kryptonian was honest...

To prove the point, she caught the first pole in her left hand and used it to smash the other pole away. It went into the cineplex roof, a chorus of screams echoing out from frightened moviegoers. Next came the car. With a grunt, Mariya lined herself up to deliver a fierce kick. The metal bent around her, making her reach her hands out to catch it. With the damage done, ripping the sedan in half wasn't too hard. She let the piece fall, breathing heavily and glaring at the one that threw it.

"Oh, now I'm starting to think this might actually be fun..." She mused, cracking her knuckles as she lowered herself to the ground. "Spider chick, pick which one you want to take. I'm getting their loot, though."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The boys are back in town (Bloo)   The boys are back in town (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 8:10 pm

The three metal objects were easily destroyed by the other girl, distracting Spider Girl momentarily. If it weren't for her incredible hearing she probably would have got hit by the giant pole, and that would have sucked some hard dong right there. Instead, the pole hit the sign and buried itself in the concrete, shocking her slightly. He was pretty strong, this wasn't some average criminal. But it is 2v2, so that makes it a lot easier, especially if she just stays out of their reach.
Willow's thought process was interrupted by the Mariya look alike, saying this whole fight would be fun. She then asked which one Willow wanted to take, making the girl raise an eyebrow. "I'll take big fisted dude and you can uh.. Do whatever you want." Willow said nervously, crawling across the sign and jumping down, standing about 10 feet away from the guy with now two giant fists. [color:b1a9=9966ff]"Alright, look, I'm sure you've seen the heroes here in Jump, you can still just go to jail without a black eye." Spider Girl suggested, shrugging slightly but keeping her guard up.

Meanwhile the other guy was rather quiet, he didn't seem at all afraid of Mariya, instead he picked up tons of scrap metal that Mariya dropped with his mind. He formed 3 giant balls and threw them at her, still keeping his distance. He seemed to be able to only pick up metal object, and his distance from her increased while he did so.
If Mariya tried to attack him, he'd form a metal platform to lift himself 30 feet in the air.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The boys are back in town (Bloo)   The boys are back in town (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 1:19 pm

The girl decided on a plan, and Mariya let out a grunt in response. "So, you have the big fist preference then? Fair enough. I'll take the other freak." Mariya assured, flying towards the man that had picked up the big balls of metal with a scowl. Why couldn't he just surrender? That'd be way easier.

"Look, loser. There's nothing you can do against me. I'm Kryptonian. Like the Superman guy? Just make this easier and quit while you're able to tell me where you stashed the loot..."
It seemed as though the man wasn't interested in her threats though, launching the balls at Mariya. She was hit, shortly after throwing it away to reveal that he'd cut her arm a bit with the first one. The second came and Mariya sent it flying into the last with a fierce kick.
"Alright, now I'm pissed."

Flying full speed ahead, she'd go towards the man. Her bleeding right arm seemed a little limp, but her rage overpowered the pain. She'd attack head on, hoping to subdue the man with raw aggression and strength.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The boys are back in town (Bloo)   The boys are back in town (Bloo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The boys are back in town (Bloo)
Page 1 of 1