Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Vote_lcapThe Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Voting_barThe Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Vote_lcapThe Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Voting_barThe Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Empty
PostSubject: The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies)   The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 9:20 pm

"What a mess!"

Bio yelled at the defunct tower as they rowed up to the coast.

"Yo Athena. Are you sure about this? This place will crumble like their approval ratings and then your sensor will be broke. I may be lazy but this is your plan."

They rowed up in their once in a lifetime opportunity to see what the Titan Tower hype was really all about. Bio jumped out. They had no problem with blaring loud music on a boombox on the way there because Athena could sense minds and the tower was pretty empty. She did, however, lie to Chuck to troll him so if there was someone who could be detected that she found amusing not to announce, she generally did so.

The door was blown wide open and she was the first to jump in. She telepathically lifted up her small device and her computer case and ran in first.

"Guys don't play around. We're here to train remember?"

"Yeah yeah. So Chad, where should we explore first?"

Last edited by LockOn on Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies)   The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 9:36 pm

Circuit walked in after his eager friend looking around with a wide grin on his face

"Yo yo yo yo you're telling me these CLOWNS let themselves be driven out of this place, holy crap that's just rich I mean if this was my base of operations I would have brought the fight to the russians! You got everything you need in this place to fight crime I bet and what?  They don't even come back to reclaim it!? What a joke of a group, the original titans would be ashamed!"

Circuit burst out laughing as he said this as he honestly couldn't believe that they were such pushovers.  And these were the people who were in charge of the city's safety? To circuit this was a top tier joke.

"Well I think I speak for everyone when I say we need to go to the danger room so we can have fu- I mean investigate to make sure this place is safe, yeah that's it! C'mon son let's check this place out!"

Circuit yelled as he  marched forward expecting big things.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies)   The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 9:52 pm

"Man, this style's nothing like Compton. Just look at this artwork."

Bio said admiring the Japanese artwork on the wall. He then turned on a flashlight.

"Yeah, man. You remember hearing about the Titans before you moved here? I moved out to Jump way after you."

After a little chatting, Bio would look for a map.

"Danger room huh? Lemme see."

He laughed maniacally.

"Oh they got one alright! This way!" Bio led his friend down the hallway. It was pretty dark since there wasn't any electricity running there. Once they reached the danger room, Bio would tell Chad it was time to take out the crowbars, yank open the door, and have a looksee.

Athena meanwhile was setting up her smell sensor on the rooftop with her laptop. This would help her and the others keep a look out on the Tower to make sure Russians wouldn't get to it. She then began setting up a beacon for another project for a ham radio, which didn't really take much time at all. She knew how to make the perfect solar panels based off of Circuit's nano-machines but she of course wouldn't tell him due to his hate of being considered a science experiment.

Her ears twitched as she heard Chad and Chuck calling for them.

"Okay okay! I'm on it."

She pressed a button on the laptop which opened up her echolocation program. Once done, she sent them telepathic information using the schematics so they could, in a sense, look around with their minds in the dark without having to need actual light.

You guys should get to training now that you're there. Let me know if you need anything like an environment to work in.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character
Name: Keri Kay Pierce
Code Name: Zuciya
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies)   The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 12:01 am

During the attack Keri was under the custody of her father, and was within his sight 24/7. So it was a little hard to sneak away and to help out at battle. Her father disapproves of her using her powers outside of the house, and does not know about her affiliation with Link at all. And she wanted to keep it that way.

After the Russians left, Keri was free to leave the protective eye of her father more freely then during the attack. So, she decided to be a little adventurous and scout out the damage. She suited up in her white leotard and boots as well as her big red hood, grabbed her communicator, cell phone, etc. To say she was overwhelmed was a bit of an understatement. She felt so much guilt for not helping out, lost in her thoughts and feelings as she ran through the streets, looking for familiar faces of Mave, Jemmy, or anyone for that matter.

As she was heading over to the abandoned bar which was stationed above their meeting spot, Keri noticed a dog and two guys enter the disastrous and abandoned T-Tower, who for a fact she knew were not Titans. Curiosity overcame her original mission to find Mav, and to check out their hideout. With curiosity in mind, she began to head over to the tower where the intruders had entered.

Once she was there, Keri entered in cautiously, prepared for the worst. She began to look around the distraught tower in awe regardless of the mess. After a minute of looking around the tower, she began her search for those who had entered before her. At first it was difficult to find her way around since it was pitch black, but after a while, her eyes adjusted enough to find a flashlight. She kept following the eerie halls until she heard voices getting louder. As she rounded the corner to the supposed disaster room, she had her back to the wall and peeked over seeing that the door had been pried open quite forcefully.

Keri then turned off the flashlight and silently headed over to observe what they were doing, but there was no source of light. It was just utter darkness, so she had no idea how they knew where able to see, much less find this area. "What are you doing here?" she asked quite sternly while standing at the doorway in the dark. Her hood concealed everything but her nose and her lips. "Last I checked, neither of you two are apart of the Titans, so this is considered to be breaking and entering" she said sternly again, trying to be assertive.
Back to top Go down
http://phamousx3.tumblr.com/
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies)   The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 1:18 am

Circuit turned his head hearing a girls voice, however once he was able to make out her figure he chuckled a little bit. Much to his surprise it seemed like they were followed which seemed strange since this place had been abandoned for quite some time.  He didn't like the girl's tone though and began walking towards her.

"What the heck? You know, this is technically Russian territory little girl since those wimpy titans got their rear ends kicked. We're just looking around out of curiousity, nothing wrong with that right? So why don't you be a good little girl and run along hm?"

Circuit said patting the girls head as he laughed.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies)   The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 7:04 am

Athena would make it so that Keri would be able to see in the dark too.

"Now, Now Circuit, you'll scare her to death. Not everyone knows that we're the greatest heroes of Jump City - registered too."

Bio had a feeling someone would eventually show up, and first instinct told him she was a Titan, but now that she was in sight he couldn't remember any that matched her description.

"Hahah! We get caught and it isn't even by a Titan. Wait a minute, what are you doing here then?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies)   The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:55 pm

Keri blinked once. Then twice. Once her eyes adjusted, she looked over to the dog and smiled softly, giving a small nod of thanks. The dog was a psyche, that was something Keri had never encountered before. In a way, it was more comforting than freaky. It was nice to know she was not the only weird one with mental powers.

Keri tensed and then grabbed the wrist of the boy's hand that was patting her on the head. "Oh please. Don't patronize me." she said sternly and glared from behind her hood before removing his hand away from her body and then letting it drop.

"Registered?" she asked amused. "Don't feel all too special. You are not the only registered hero standing in this room." she said laughing softly. She looked over to the curious one and smiled at him. "If you must know. I have not been able to make rounds around the city since the attack started because of paternal affairs. And I was looking for a couple of my friends. In fact.."

Keri then pulled out her communicator. It had the similarities to the ones that the Titans used, however, the visible difference was that there was an "L" on the front of hers instead of a "T". "Zuciya to Mav. Do you copy?" Keri paused and waited for Mav's voice to come out through the speakers before she began to speak again. "I'm at the tower, while I was on the way to find you, there are two others that were here before me. They claim to be registered. By chance, can you make it over here?" She asked gently.

After speaking to Mav, she just smiled at the two boys. "So, mind telling me why the two of you are here?" she asked politely
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies)   The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 11:03 pm

Circuit chuckled at the girl and leaned against the wall with his arms folded. So this girl knew Mav? That wasn’t something Circuit expected but he still intended to give her crap anyway since he hated what he perceived to be a high and mighty attitude.

“You have attitude, I like that, but even with your introduction what makes you think we are obligated to tell you anything? You see this girl Bio? This is why women are hard to deal with! They just come in out of nowhere and expect for everyone to explain everything to them, and not to mention she’s not even adorable or anything! She’s just mean! OH! And not to mention where the hell are the titans? I figured she was one since she followed us in here and talks with such “authority” but apparently the general populace is more concerned with the tower than the actual titans themselves, this just may be the funniest day of my life.”
Circuit said shaking his head at the titan's shame
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies)   The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 11:19 pm

"I hear you man." Bio said with a laugh. If it wasn't for last week he would have just asked Circuit to not be a dick but, seeing as how honesty was one of his good traits, he had no choice but to agree.

"We weren't really up to anything bad if that's what you're actually asking. I mean, what would we even do? If we were bad we wouldn't register because that was already a pain in the ass. I gotta say though it's a good thing we're not HIVE am I right Circuit? What would this place be like if we were on their side? heheh"

Bio said with a confident, cocky chuckle. Humility was not one of his traits at all, but having an ego was fun.

"I'm Bioshock and this is Circuit! And she's Athena, my dog!"

Athena telepathically said a 'Heya' and then picked up something.

"We've got company you guys" she said. Scurrying was heard in the dark halls and she ran on after it. A Russian spec ops agent who was checking out the Tower and planting his own devices was not expecting to run into teenagers in the dark. His mates were searching out other rooms but knowing that he was out numbered he decided to make sure there were no survivors and rolled a grenade at their feet.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies)   The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 1:24 am

Keri shrugged softly. Yes, she had a slight attitude, it was only because her family was driving her insane lately. If they ahd met her a couple weeks go, they would have thought her two personalities were different people. A couple weeks ago, she was shy, and to herself, and didnt speak her mind... in all honesty she didnt really speak at all. "I dont think you are obligated to do anything you dont want to do, that is to my belief. But hey, I'm a curious person." She said shrugging. When Circuit just kept talking about her appearance or how she was, in a negative way, it hurt a little... But it's nothing against the norm. She wasn't the type to make people drop their jaw and just watch as she walked in. But she didn't want that kind of attention. But she didnt want to be alone anymore.

Keri nodded softly, with a small smile on her face, and slowly pulled her hood back, to reveal her full face, from the top of her head to below her clavicle. (N/A my profile picture is of Keri) "fine. I'll give you that" she said as she ran a hand through her natural long soft blonde curls. "women tend to be demanding" she said shrugging her shoulder. "But let's just say it's a defensive characteristic" she said softly. "I'm sorry for being rude to you, a lot's been going on lately, but that gives me no excuse to act the way." she said bowing her head softly in apology.

After Circuit stopped talking and Bio began to speak, she could tell the significant difference between their personalities, as well as their similarities. "I don't suspect anything now, and I believe that you  were not up to anything bad." she said honestly. "again, my apologies for being ride." Keri, in all honesty, felt as if she wanted to take away her apologies with the cockiness they emitted. But she was not one to talk, because politically speaking, she was a hypocrite.

"Nice to meet you Circuit, Bio, and Athena. I am Zuciya"
she said with a gentle and polite smile. Suddenly Athena informed them that they were not alone, and Keri instinctively pulled up her hood to cover her face except for her nose and mouth. She was just about to follow Athena out to where the Russians where, but she stopped dead in her tracks when she heard and saw a grande skip into the panic room. She had to think fast before they all die.

Keri then used her powers to attempt to save their lives. She used her telekinetic powers to use parts of the debris to cover the grenade and then used her powers to try and push it out of the room that they were in, which had no windows whats so ever. "Get down!" she yelled out before the grenade went off, and it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies)   The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 7:41 pm

Circuit was surprised at how quickly Keri responded to the situation, maybe he had underestimated her. However the ringing in his ears was his driving him nuts and it took him a few seconds for him to regain it. He was more worried about the long term effects on his hearing than the possibility of him dying at this point. Once his hearing had returned for the most part he checked around to make sure everyone was alright and put his finger to his mouth signaling for his teammates to stay quiet, if whoever threw the grenade was unsure of their general position they could still get the jump on him.
Circuit slowly walked towards the entrance taking out his bat and waiting right next to the entrance hoping to attack their attacker the moment he came in. The thought of beating down the bastard who tried to blow them up with a grenade put a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies)   The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 8:26 pm

Bio stood there just watching the grenade roll towards them.

"%#!@!"

He put his hand over his face and then transformed to his Savage Form. It was the first time he had ever done the full enhancement even though he could feel it possible like a subtle itch. In a breath harmless mist seeped out of his mouth and gathered quickly around his body. His new body and clothes were a mix of the ancient and modern. His hair was wilder and longer, skin lined with striations from a re-arrangement of veins and arteries on his body resembled tribal tattoos. His clothes changed to a tanktop and baggy pants to match his new size. He was also a lot more muscular for protection. His skin and hair was bleach white and his eyes yellow, resembling a hardened mix of a tribesman and a California punker.

Shrapnel hit his body and after a bit of a pause he was actually alive and standing. He nodded at Circuit's signal.

Voices could be heard outside and then a loud Russian voice yelling "I'm going for it!" came from around the door. They blew down a part of the wall 6 feet away from the door and came in guns blazing. Three special ops team yelled as they emptied shotguns at the teenagers while one guy just stood there with a sledgehammer just yelling and holding it above his head.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies)   The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:51 pm

Keri had thrown up a force field to help protect her from the debris and the after shock, but she was a bit late with her timing and the force of the grenade ended up launching her back against the wall, and she ended up landing on the floor on her side. The force of the blow was enough to make her head hit the wall, her vision spot and make her ears ring, but after a minute or two, she came back enough to be conscious of what was going on around her. She looked up and saw Circuit had his finger to his lips, and she gave a soft nod, making no noise.

She was quite amused when he silently approached the side of the door with the bat. It was quite funny since she could tell he was a meta, or was special in the same sense. All of a sudden, Bio changed into what seemed to be his hero form, just in time for the Russians to come in barraging a ton of bullets. She tried to used her powers on Circuit's clothes to pull him down to the ground before there were bullet holes decorating his body. Not only that, but she threw up force fields around them in order to help reduce damage or even protect them. She was not able to throw up another shield around herself because she was still recovering from when she got slammed into the wall.

Not only that, she attempted to use the debris from the attacks on the tower to launch them at the Russians. However, she couldnt stop all the bullets from hitting her, even though she stopped most. One bullet managed to hit her in the arm, which caused her to gasp and then shriek in pain. She grasped her arm out of reflex, but concentrated hard to keep up the fields around Circuit and Bio, to ensure they were protected.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies)   The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 10:43 pm

It was a strange coincidence. Literally that same day Mav was out in the shadier parts of town gathering a little info on the latest villain and Russian movements. She got a tip that the Tower was likely to be raided again. She wasn't there during the first attack but she had heard the Russians had done a good job putting it out of commission. A disabled base was easy prey for a second more subtle attack but she didn't think it was that big of an emergency since the Titans should have still been watching over it. The call she got however suggested security wasn't as tight as she thought, so she headed over to the site as quickly as she could.

What she found when she arrived was not quite the subtle infiltration she expected. There was the unmistakable noise of gunfire. Someone was under attack. She rushed over as fast as she could, using the trees as cover. She spotted three men standing in front of an opening in the wall. Two of them were unloading their bullets inside and it didn't look like they were doing it for practice. She shot her line launcher at the leg of the closest one and pulled hard at the cord once it caught his foot, causing him to fall face flat on the ground and dropping his gun. Of course this caught the attention of the other two as well. That lapse of focus would be the opening she would give to whoever was inside being fired upon.

She activated her aura in preparation for the inevitable barrage of fire heading her way.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies)   The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 2:30 pm

Everything happened way faster than Circuit had anticipated, before he knew the door was full of holes and he was on the ground expecting to be full of holes as well.  However he noticed that he was completely fine as was Bio, but the moment he had assessed their situation he heard a scream.  He looked towards the direction of the scream and saw that Zuciya had been shot.  It didn't take him long to realize that it had happened because she tried to protect them, which made him even was angrier.

Circuit let out a roar and dashed from side to side leaving a trail of afterimages while he swung at the closest  soldier with the intent of knocking him out in one hit. He wanted to check on Zuciya's situation but he would leave that to Bio while he kept the soldiers busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies)   The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boys are Here! (Ryuki, Mav, and anyone that applies)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next