Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Vote_lcapElectrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Voting_barElectrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Vote_lcapElectrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Voting_barElectrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Empty
PostSubject: Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin]   Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 11:01 am

A string of sales were going on down at the mall and Mason was peculiarly interested of what was on sale. There was a few things that he has his eye on so he figured to go down and take a look around. So with his backpack over his shoulders and hands in his pocket the young teen walked down the large alleyway that was fairly crowed with groups of people going in and out of the stores. A bit of a too chaotic atmosphere for his taste but he can deal with it. Making a turn he made his way towards the department store JCPenney to look for any deals for new clothing.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin]   Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 11:34 am

For the first time since arriving in the city, Rin was invited by a classmate to hang out at the mall and maybe do some shopping. Truth be told, she was not very fond of loud and crowded places but she couldn't find it in her to decline the invitation. She always wondered if she fit in well enough with the class. Most of the kids could be considered her seniors as they were about a year older but at the same time they were also her juniors in terms of being a hero. They were friendly to her though so she wondered if all these complex things were only in her mind.

She double-checked the time and made sure she was at the right spot for their meeting. All that was left was to wait.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin]   Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 11:46 am

Elisa was at the JCPenny for the sale. There was no way she'd miss this chance to buy new outfits for her incoming missions! She was bumping off people left and right with her arms filled with uniforms for various jobs. A sailor uniform, a garbageman uniform, even a scientist coat... a little overkill, maybe, but her dad was dumb enough to give her his card to buy a new jersey.
"Excuse me, pardon me, sorry, yeah my bad..."

It was nearly impossible for Elisa to see over this mountain of clothes that she was barely able to carry in both of her hands. It wasn't until she ran right into someone, and falling back on her butt covered in clothes. She climbed her way out, blushing red. "I'm so sorry!"

When she looked up, she recognized Rin. "Hey! You made it! Sorry, I got here early. I was afraid they'd sell out of the stuff, but would you believe they were barely touched?!"
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin]   Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 2:42 am

Mason has also headed to the outfit section of the department in search of an outfit for the B-Team. At first he though of an trench coat like those vampire hunters but dismissed the idea as he needed something more nimble and a lot of carry space. Going pass the aisles he came up to the next intersection of the department and took notice of a teen carrying a big pile of clothing, so much so that in her obscured vision she ran into somewhat and cringe as she topple down beneath the mound of fiber. It was when she broke through the surface of the pile that he recognized that she was a part of the B-Team program along with the girl in front of her. Mason took a pause as he brain buffer information that the B-Team was having a meeting in which he only remembered at this instance. He'll give it to faith to bring him to the meeting that he almost forgot about due to burying himself in study. With brain now in proper order he gave a smile as he walked forward, "Hey girls, nice to see you here."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin]   Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 10:36 am

Rin didn't have to wait too long. Mere minutes later, she was approached by what appeared to be a walking pile of clothes. She casually stepped to the side as the pile of clothes bumped into the sign beside her and collapsed, revealing a familiar face.

The girl apologized, probably thinking she bumped into a person and it took a moment before she realized Rin was the one standing there. She greeted her warmly to which Rin returned a smile.

"Hello to you too. And it's fine. I'm really just here to tag along. It's been a while since I went out so this is a nice change of pace."

They were soon joined by a third person whom Rin recognized as another classmate. He looked like he was out shopping too. It sort of made Rin feel out of place that she was the only one to go to the mall today without any real goals other than to go out.

Still smiling, she greeted the boy as well. "It's nice to see you too."

She then started to pick up some of the clothes that were dropped. "Were you on your way to pay for these or were you still looking for other things to get? Let me carry half of them for you."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin]   Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 12:33 pm

Shortly after Elisa apologized to Rin, another familiar face joined them. Elisa scrambled to her feet, fixing her hat as she smiled at Mason. "Hey, Mason! How are you? Ready for the sales, I hope."
Quickly Elisa noticed Rin helping pick up the clothes and she quickly helped. She was gathering up the uniforms quickly, looking Rin up and down as she did.

"Just here to tag along..? Nonsense. I can't cash out yet, not without you having tried anything on. Don't you wear that cute hero uniform, too? You need to try on more!" Elisa rambled on, holding up a sailor uniform in front of Rin. They were pretty close in height, so it could probably fit. "Wouldn't she look cute in this, Mason? The skirts a little short, but I think Rin would pull it off... and Mason, you'd look great with one of those old time Sherlock Holmes hats..."

The two would start to realize just what they'd gotten themselves into here.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin]   Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 11:31 pm

Mason gave a wave at Rin as he went over to help too, "I'll give a hand as well here I'll carry the other half." With the clothes all picked up Mason stood at attention and look at his classmate. "Hey Elisa I'm doing good, heard of an big sale going on so I had to come down to look as I have my eye on a few things." Mason said with a smile with turn to an sheepish grin as he watch Elisa gauge Rin in an Sailor Moon outfit, "Well uh.'  Mason stuttered at first as he tried to not say anything impolite, "She could pull it off thanks to her well toned frame but I thinks it's a tad to frilly, I think it would be better if it accents her muscles better. Not to mention the blue could be darker" Mason said as he look at the outfit and Rin, months of studying armor and clothing for dealing with the supernatural has had given him somewhat of a fashion taste. He turn his attention to Eilsa at the mention of his name and his eyes lit up at Holmes who was one of his favorite fictional characters. "You really think so? I suppose I should try some on then," Mason said cheerfully, after all what's the harm in trying out clothing. As that is why he came here in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin]   Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 4:17 am

A curious store was the first thought on Rin's mind as Elisa seemingly pulled a sailor uniform out of no where. To think there was a place in the city that sold those kinds of clothes. It wasn't a cosplay was it? A sailor uniform wasn't much different from her school uniform though she much preferred the more formal look of her blazer and skirt. Since her classmate was being so enthusiastic about it, she decided to humor the girl and shrugged as she took the outfit to the nearest fitting room, smiling in defeat.

The skirt was indeed short. The bicycle shorts she wore underneath were clearly visible and peeking out. But in an emergency situation, it was easy to move in. Rin opened the curtain to show it off, wondering if she should strike some sort of pose.

"This feels more like a cosplay than something I would actually wear on an ordinary day. But it's certainly light and easy to move around in."

"Perhaps something that screams less Japan?"

Rin didn't want people going out of their way to do Japan things just to try and make her feel comfortable. She came to America to experience what the rest of the world has to offer after all.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin]   Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 12:04 pm

Elisa grinned devilishly as Mason agreed to try outfits on as well. This day seemed like it was going to be perfect for her. Sales and two people she could dress up? The stars were lining up today. Even better, despite Mason's astute criticisms, Rin shrugged and grabbed the sailor uniform. She even smiled as she went towards the dressing room.

Elisa waited impatiently outside, noticeably bouncing in excitement as she got her phone ready. When the younger girl stepped out, the loud sound of her phones camera taking pictures rang through the store multiple times. She walked around the girl, getting pictures of all the angles. At one point, it almost looked like she was getting an angle on Rin's bicycle shorts?
"Rin, it looks amazing! I was hoping you'd strike a pose though... and don't be silly, it's not JUST for cosplay. Being a hero is dangerous work. I could think of a million situations that a sailor uniform would be useful. You'd blend in at the docks... infiltrate boats... listen to your elders, Rin! I come from a line of super heroes. I know what I'm talking about, y'know."

Elisa assured with a wink, then turned to Mason. "And you..."

Her tone was ominous, borderline scary. Then she darted towards the nearby men's section, grabbing things. When she returned, she was handing him a tan trench coat and a deerstalker cap for him. "We'll start with the P.I. look, Mason. Then you need a suit, in case you need to pose as FBI to gather information... maybe a cowboy hat if you need to be a sheriff... These things aren't just Japanese leisure activities! Us aspiring heroes must be prepared."
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin]   Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 2:15 pm

(gosh dang it Rin your sig keeps distracting me XD whenever I scroll up to recheck the posts I keep staring at it for five seconds lol)

The aura of enthusiastic from Eilsa was infectious and Mason found himself eagerly following the duo to the dressing room much to his slight discomfort. While Rin went in Mason waited by Eilsa who unlike his hyper companion Mason brought over a small bench nearby to sit on. Taking out one of his journals he open it to a section where he had sketches of armor to weaponry. Taking out a erasable pen and clicking it several times he went to an empty spot and began to draw up ideas of potential outfits for the three of them. The sound of sliding rings of the curtain draw his attention to Rin who came out and struck a pose. With Eilsa clicking away with her phone Mason took the time to analyse Rin not in a aesthetic viewpoint but rather as an strategic one. Nodding as he listen to the exchange between the girls. "I...have to side with Bloo on this one as being an hero is anything but ordinary and for some unknown reason light outfits seem to be a trend among heroines such as Starfire, Wonder Women, Zatana, and ect. BUT on the other hand we go off the mainstream and try to aim for an epic factor like say an intricate orochi armor? I can't think of one female character who seem to be taking protection seriously. But I'm not saying it can't be flashy as japanese have the most ornate helmets in the world." Mason said as he watch Eilsa taking shots from suspicious angles. The mention of his name in a ominous tone had made him glance up just in time to see Eilsa darting to the men section. Feeling he knows what's coming he put his journal away into his bag and stood up just in time for Eilsa to speedily return with another bundle of clothing. Happily taking it he head towards the dressing area and came out adorn in the trench coat and cap. Doing a turn to check himself out he liked the trench coat brand as if Eilsa instinctively knew what kind of coat he liked. "Well how do I look? MY family have fake federal badges so those would make this outfit sell more. Speaking of FBI suits I have been looking for one as my parents both have several as they have to constantly enter restricted areas. How about a priest outfit as well?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin]   Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Electrifying Sales for Cutting-Edge Stuff [Bloo, Rin]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 3 :: Jump City :: Galleria-
Jump to: