Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
What Are Plotters And Wanted Ads (Explanation) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
What Are Plotters And Wanted Ads (Explanation) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
What Are Plotters And Wanted Ads (Explanation) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
What Are Plotters And Wanted Ads (Explanation) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
What Are Plotters And Wanted Ads (Explanation) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
What Are Plotters And Wanted Ads (Explanation) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
What Are Plotters And Wanted Ads (Explanation) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
What Are Plotters And Wanted Ads (Explanation) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
What Are Plotters And Wanted Ads (Explanation) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
What Are Plotters And Wanted Ads (Explanation) Vote_lcapWhat Are Plotters And Wanted Ads (Explanation) Voting_barWhat Are Plotters And Wanted Ads (Explanation) Vote_rcap 
Moon
What Are Plotters And Wanted Ads (Explanation) Vote_lcapWhat Are Plotters And Wanted Ads (Explanation) Voting_barWhat Are Plotters And Wanted Ads (Explanation) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

What Are Plotters And Wanted Ads (Explanation)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

What Are Plotters And Wanted Ads (Explanation) Empty
PostSubject: What Are Plotters And Wanted Ads (Explanation)   What Are Plotters And Wanted Ads (Explanation) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 1:31 am

Through out my travels to other sites I have found 2 things being overwhelmingly popular and highly used and useful. These things are called Plotters and Wanted Ads. For those who do not know what these are here's the general idea of each thing.

Plotters: This is a thread you make for one for each or all of your collective characters. In this thread you go over what your characters are like, how to tick them off, become friends, and more. You also can list who they know how they feel about others, their job, who the over all are, and other such things. This first post basically being you covering who your character is.

Then others would pop in the threads and reply with 'hey I wanna rp with you' replies with ideas or just saying they want to rp with you. Many people even copying and pasting i wanna rp with yous to get as many possible threads as possible without having to pm or wait in the chat for the person to hop on in order to ask them for rps, possible friendships, love interests, and enemies.

Wanted Ads: This is a thread made for one for each or all your collective characters where you put up relatives friends enemies and other important characters in your character's life, you list off their powers skills personality and relation to your character, if they have a certain look to them and all that fun stuff. Then others can pop in through posts pms and other means to say hey that looks cool I wanna try them out.

The characters themselves are originally yours but these threads would allow you to say hey anyone wanna rp out this character for me so if you want to one day rp with your characters sister but not be just rping with yourself you can. Though certain sites have rules to this like the given respect what others want for each character cause they are essentially their creations not yours, and from there based on who you work with you could end up with an open ended character with just a general idea and can make them your own, or the could be strict so these are more dependent on the people you work with.

I wanted to bring these up to bring attention to them, I may make these for my characters in the near future and I thought it would be cool to bring up so people knew what they were and could see the potential in them and possibly hop in and join in the fun.When mine go up if you wanna hit quote to get any coding to copy my set ups feel free too and feel free to pm me if you need help with any and if you have questions feel free to message here about the topic.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

What Are Plotters And Wanted Ads (Explanation) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are Plotters And Wanted Ads (Explanation)   What Are Plotters And Wanted Ads (Explanation) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 1:44 am

Those sound like good ideas Energy, I'll definitely be up to try those. :3
Back to top Go down

What Are Plotters And Wanted Ads (Explanation)
Page 1 of 1