Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Voting_barThe Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Voting_barThe Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 2:32 am

"Now, that would be spoiling the adventure of discovering new things on your own." Bogan said as he use his free hand to brush away Ivory loose strand of air, "But I swear it'll be worth your time." Bogan said happily as he was eager to help her explore the city. He remember being lost in his first years in the city so he wants to make sure that she won't have to go through that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 11:18 am

I fake pout slightly, making big puppy dog eyes. I freeze when he brushes away the hair I was twirling and blush harder. I try my best to be nonchalant and shrug. "Sure. whatever." I gaze around me as we walk, noticing things that people who had lived here a while might not. Like how there was a balloon stuck in a bush on an upper story balcony. Though I'm guessing the person who lived there would notice.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 8:57 pm

Bogan smiled and would led them to Pizza Corner that take not very long. Once on the balconey Bogan in a gentlemen act would pull out a seat for Ivory and push her in before taking his own seat on the other end of the table. After a few moment looking at the menus that was place on the tables a waitress would come up to them asking for what they will be having this evening, Bogan would wait for Ivory to give her order before saying he will have three slices of Pepperoni Pizza.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 11:04 pm

I let him pull out my chair and push me into place. I pick up the menu and look over it thoughtfully.
When the waitress comes up I smile up at her before ordering an extra large buffalo chicken pizza and a cherry soda. I look over at Bogan, surprised when he only orders 3 slices. My face falls from the smile that had been plastered on it. Great, now he's gonna think I'm a pig I look to the waitress to change it but she was already gone. I bite my lip, looking guilty.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 11:15 pm

Bogan look in wonder at the guilty expression that seem to have been the result of his small order, wether she wanted to have a large feast or bought too much he can't tell so his best course of action is to explain his choice, "I have a low metabolism so I don't eat that much." Bogan chuckled the best explanation as he can never get hungry, he likes to enjoy the taste as the food breaks down in him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 11:31 pm

I nod slowly. "ok." I look down under the table, feet scuffing the ground over and over. I'm blushing but am not sure why. I peer at Bogan curiously, wondering why he would bring ME here. I bite my lip and twirl my hair around my finger once more.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 1:13 am

Bogan look down at he look at the dessert section of the menu, feeling that he should get a treat for the both of them to top off the evening. After scanning he would set the menu down and look over the balcony to the sunset that shines through the towers. The clouds a cluster of orange and yellow. Looking back to Ivory he ask a question to start a conversation, "If you don't mind me asking what's your home like?" He asked innocently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 8:54 pm

I immediately freeze up at the question and look away. I bite my lip, trying to find the right words to change the topic or explain that I didn't want to talk about it. Of course thinking about it only brought up memories and tears sprung to my eyes. I blink hard and wipe them away. "Not. right now." I whisper, the only thing I could think to say. "Fresh." I stand, chair scraping the ground. "Bathroom." I turn and walk into the restaurant, then look around for the bathroom, eyes and head aching from withheld tears.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 2:29 am

Bogan was visibly upset, it was not his intention to strike a nerve. "Ivory.." He called out too late as she attempted to go find a restroom in the restaurant. With a sigh Bogan will wait in his seat as he can't just follow her into the women bathroom. Thankfully the food will take Sheila as not only the place is fairly packed but the order was quite big.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 2:53 pm

I see a sign above a hallway, and slip through the crowd as fast as I can, fighting to hold back the flood threatening to flow. I reach the restroom and lock myself in a stall, then finally allow the tears to escape. It seems to take forever for my shoulders to stop shaking and my eyes to cry themselves out. When I exit the stall I wash my face and let my hair down, now wavy from being in the braid/bun. I dry my face and rake my hands through my hair, smoothing out any knots. I then try my best to dry the tearstained on my dress before wading back through the crowd and back out the doors. My face is still red as I sit down and I wished for my oversized sweatshirt to fiddle with. "Sorry." I murmur, feeling slightly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 1:39 am

"No it's my fault, I should have been more polite in my questions, it's just.." Bogan said awkwardly as his markings began to act up beneath his clothes when he began to recall his past, "I'm just envious of others and want to hear about their their life. My home was...well not very pleasent either," An understatement but he was not going to gush out his sob story for the second time with people around. The last time he did that to a Princess of Chaos he could tell that he gave the poor officer nightmares of the end. "So I hope that you can forgive me," Bogan said with the outlook of a kicked dog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 7:25 pm

I shake my head. "You. are. fine. Sensitive topic." I look down at the table, tracing little doodles on it with my finger. "Of. course. Forgiven." I give you a quick shy smile and bite my lip, looking down at the table once more.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:42 pm

"Thanks" Bogan said as he let a few moments of silence pass. Eventually a waitress came with a plate of pepperoni pizza for Bogan and extra large buffalo chicken pizza and a cherry soda for Ivory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 10:40 pm

I smile when the food arrives and gasp as the smell wafts to my nose. I look up at him with a raised eyebrow before taking a bite. I groan and look at Bogan, awestruck. "Heaven?" I ask simply before ripping into my pizza savagely, not caring how I look.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 1:58 am

Bogan gave a smile as Ivory happily maul the helpless pizza, "Ler me know if you're still hungry I'll happily buy us seconds.," Bogan in a better mood as he pick up a slice of his pizza took a bite out of it. Savoring its greasy texture as it slid into his mouth and dematerialize into clouds of particles then to nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 3 :: Jump City :: Cineplex-
Jump to: