Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox)   The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 11:01 pm

Fox stuffed his pockets with more glittering goodies as the ineffective security guard started to try and get Fox to stop his trickery. That wasn't going to be happening! Fox finished with the display cases closest to him and then moved toward the final one. Still, he did feel a little bad for the fellow now as he sounded a bit scared in Fox's opinion.

"Don't worry, I'm just gonna finish up here and then you can leave after I do." Fox said, using his shadow magic to distort his voice so it seemed to come from everywhere at once. Even if he felt sorry for the guy he wasn't about to give up his position either.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox)   The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 11:16 pm

Toji blinked as a voice addressed him from what seemed like everywhere. Head darting from side to side, he listens to what the person had to say,and crosses his arms, scowling. "You need to stop!! Stealing is not right. Besides,it's my duty to stop you!" That was true. Even if this was, if his thoughts were correct, just a thief who didn't intend on hurting anyone, it was Toji's duty to stop him. As for being scared, of course he wasn't!! He was a Okamian, so a little shadow magic, and burning blue flames spinning around him wasn't going to shake him!! Though...the boy was getting nervous, a little bit. It wasn't exactly fun, not being able to see and defend oneself.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox)   The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 11:33 pm

"I'm not taking anything that can't be replaced. Just some shiny human trinkets that they'd adorn themselves with for no other reason than to show how much money they have. I'll put them to a better use, like getting food and a nice warm place for me and my friend to stay in." Fox replied as he continued to loot the store.

"And why is it your job to stop me? Are the humans paying you to do it?" He added, a tad curious as to why this obviously non-human person would do this. He figured it had to be for money, after all what other reason would he do it?

Fox stuffed his pockets with the last items from the display case and made his way toward the backroom through which he'd entered. He intended to make a casual exit and then release his magic on the masked guard.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox)   The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 11:45 pm

Toji blinks as the person responds,biting his lip.That did make sense...but still,he couldn't help but feel it was wrong. Then his mind latches onto something. Shiny human trinkets? "Are you...not human?" His head tilts at the questions, and then the boy shakes his head, smiling slightly behind the mask. "Nope! I'm a defe..defender, protecter! I look after humans, and fight bad ones!"
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox)   The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 11:58 pm

"Of course I'm not human, and neither are you. You smell like a wolf even though you obviously aren't one." Fox responded, finding it interesting to chat with this so called 'defender' or 'protector' or whatever he wanted to be called.

"Anyway if that's your job then go find some bad humans to fight! I'm neither human nor bad so you're wasting your time." Fox added, stating things as he saw them.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox)   The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:05 am

Toji shrugs. True, he hadn't figured this guy was human...but humans could do interesting things themselves,so he hadn't been too sure. Eyes widening at the rest of what he says, the boy nods,and makes a so so gesture. "Yep! I'm Rai-Okami!!!" Then the person says to go find some bad humans. Blinking, Toji considered. That was true,even if he didn't like it...While he was wasting time here, some really bad things could be causing trouble, instead of snagging pretty, way too expensive rocks.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox)   The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:18 am

"You're Lightning Wolf?" Fox said, instantly understanding the words.

"I guess that explains your scent, and the sparkling you were doing earlier." Fox added. He was right next to the door to the storeroom now, all he had to do was walk back out through the back door and he'd make a clean getaway.

"Well I hope you manage to stop some bad humans tonight. I'm gonna go ahead and leave now. My spells will stop once I'm further away. I'd take them off now, but I don't want you to follow me. Nothing personal." Fox informed Toji, just letting him know how things were going to go down from Fox's perspective.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox)   The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 9:44 am

Toji grinned sheepishly beneath , nodding. That's true, but it was also the full name of his clan...but that was ok. He nodded again,blinking. Scent? Hmm...Wait...fire orbs, tricks,scent sensing...Could it be?The boy grinned,forgetting to speak english and switching to Japanese in his excitement. "Are you...a fox?!" Blinking, he scratches his chin in embarrassment, switching back to english. There was a chance that the guy hadn't even understood that....

"Oops...uhm..Sorry..."At the last bit of statements the boy pou...scowls, definitely scowling,cause pouting is for smaller kids, flopping down and crossing his arms. Still didn't feel right just letting him have it. Considering,he bit his lip,then asked one last question. "Do you...and yours really, really need all that?"
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox)   The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 4:59 pm

Fox's ears twitched as the young man started to speak Japanese for a moment. He replied in the same tongue to the question.

"That's what they call me." Fox said, his Japanese still as fluent as ever. It seemed that was all that 'Lightning Wolf' had to say for the moment however, sounding a bit embarrassed as he switched back to speaking English. Fox shrugged and started to walk away, pausing again as the would be hero asked another question. He shifted back to English as well to answer.

"Yes, yes I do need all this. These sparkly stones will keep me and my friend fed for a couple months at least! Anyway it was nice meeting you, I hope you have a nice night." Oddly enough Fox wasn't condescending or mocking with his wishes, he seemed to genuinely want Toji to have a good night. That done he exited the showroom and went out through the back door in the storeroom. Normally he would have put the lock back on, but he didn't want to lock the young man inside and let him take all the heat if someone discovered him. So he left the backdoor unlocked and simply made his way down the alley and then around the corner, quickly leaving the scene of his latest little heist. When he was far enough away that it would be nearly impossible to track him, his magic gave out inside the shop. The shadows receded back to normal and the fox-fire orbs vanished with a little poof and a slight sizzling noise.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox)   The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 5:40 pm

Toji grinned excitedly. Awesome, a kitsune!!! Brows furrowing as the kitsune responds to his last question, the boy nodded, responding back. "Ok...If you need it,won't blame you." And it was true. It was one thing to steal out of greed,and another to steal out of need. The second was far more forgivable.Smiling slightly at the last statements,he nods again. "You too!" He may be a thief, but he really did seem nice. No attempts to attack him, polite responses, and patience with the boy's questions and statements.

Toji sat patiently, (as patiently as a often hyper shockpuppy could be,at least),cross legged and twitching his foot around,and waited. Once the magic faded away the young hero sprung up with a whoop,blurring out and glancing around. Nothing...Sighing, the boy nodded in acceptance, then blurred off. Nothing he could do for it...Just had to continue his patrol and hope things remain calm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox)   The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fox and the Wolf Cub (Fox)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2