Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Bone Boy (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Bone Boy (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Bone Boy (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Bone Boy (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Bone Boy (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Bone Boy (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Bone Boy (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Bone Boy (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Bone Boy (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The Bone Boy (Open) Vote_lcapThe Bone Boy (Open) Voting_barThe Bone Boy (Open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Bone Boy (Open) Vote_lcapThe Bone Boy (Open) Voting_barThe Bone Boy (Open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Bone Boy (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Bone Boy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Bone Boy (Open)   The Bone Boy (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 9:43 pm

A stark white, small,and slight figure, a large bag on his back, strode through the alleyways, steadily approaching a shelter.You'd be excused for thinking it some sort of walking skeleton, or bug like creature, at first glance, and maybe even second. The figure was covered in close fitting, bone like armor, segmented only where necessary to have a good range of movement.The helmet was particularly featureless, covering the whole head,leaving only eyeholes. Two bright green eyes peeked out from this helmet,and as the figure approached the shelter regarded the people standing outside with gentle happiness. Giving a cheerful wave to them, he waves over.

"Ey! It's the Bone Boy!" "Hiya sweety. Dropping off some stuff,huh?" Aegis nodded, struggling a bit to get the bag off. Stepping forward, the man helped him,receiving a thankful nod. "No worries. Thank ya again for leading me here last week, kiddo. This place, it's good, ya know?" A small,shy smile appeared under the helmet,and the Bone Boy nodded again, standing on his tip toes to pat the man on the shoulder. Walking over to the lady,he unzips the bag and pulling out a few outfits of second hand clothes,handing them over. "Thank you! These'll help. The rest for the other shelters?" She receives a nod, and nods in return,smiling. "Ok then. You have a good day, Aegis,and see you next week!" Waving goodbye, Aegis zips his bag up and continues on his way. If you listened close, you'd hear a soft swing song being hummed under his breath.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Bone Boy (Open)   The Bone Boy (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 3:38 pm

(OOC: You know, I actually planned on joining this when it was first posted... woops.)

Simon, still wearing his Murakami high gym outfit from his time spent after school at tennis club, was leaning against the wall of the next homeless shelter on Aegis' path. He had been waiting here because he had heard rumours about the bone boy and wanted to meet him. Anyone willing to dress as a skeleton must be an interesting person.

As Aegis got close, Simon would jog over to him Excuse me, could you possibly give me some directions? To Aegis, it would seem like he was just a regular guy, albeit one who didn't look like he was actually lost or confused.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Bone Boy (Open)   The Bone Boy (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 9:54 pm

(All good, Pika!!^^)

As Aegis approached the shelter, he spotted the student leaning against it. Blinking,he have a mental shrug. Just a student resting after a training run or something, probably.However,then the elder teen jogs over to him. Eyes widening at the questions, Aegis bites his lip nervously,but nods. He didn't look like a person lost...but the young hero didn't want to decline someone who might actually need help. There's a second's pause,then a soft, slightlyhesitant voice speaks up. "Yes...What do you need to know?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Bone Boy (Open)   The Bone Boy (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 6:07 pm

Interestingly enough, the guy seemed to be quite nervous about this. Was Simon scaring him, or was he shy? He wouldn't be a hero if he was easily scared, so Simon was leaning towards the latter. Aegis agreed to help him, asking him what he wanted, to which Simon smiled I heard there would be a pretty cool hero coming round these parts and I wanted to know if you could tell me where he'd be. He wears bones. He raised his hand in greeting I'm Simon
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Bone Boy (Open)   The Bone Boy (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 9:54 pm

Aegis's head tilted at the response. A hero? Hmm..well...he didn't know of any heroes that were around here often,though that didn't mean any-The boy's eyes widen slightly at the guy's next response. A...hero...in bones? He was most certain there was no other hero like that other then...him.Reddening slightly under the helmet/mask in embarrassment at the perceived compliment, he raises his hand in return greeting. "It's nice to meet you...I-I'm Aegis, though they call me the Bone Boy also."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Bone Boy (Open)   The Bone Boy (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 4:53 pm

Simon wasn't able to see through his helmet, but the boy was probably embarrassed underneath it if he was as shy as Simon was guessing he was. At this knowledge, Simon chuckled to himself So, what does a hero do for fun around these parts, Bone Boy?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Bone Boy (Open)   The Bone Boy (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 8:21 pm

Aegis blinked at hearing the question. For fun? "W-well, I like rea-" Ah,wait.He meant what did the armored lad do as a hero.Embarrassed again, the boy modifies his response. "Oh! Uhm...I g-go around and look after vagrants or people who can't take care of themselves,mostly.I'd h-had one or two scuffles with muggers,but I'm not really a fighter,not like the other heroes."

(Egad!! He can say more then one sentence!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bone Boy (Open)   The Bone Boy (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 8:25 pm

(Ivy was one of those said muggers at one point....)
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Bone Boy (Open)   The Bone Boy (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 5:46 pm

This guy was starting to become pretty amusing to Simon. He had started to talk about something else, only to realise what Simon actually meant with his question. Simon laughed, but there was nothing mean about it, he was just amused. He then said that he generally tends to look out for people who need help, rather than getting into fights That's fair enough, loads of guys out there are good at fighting. Not much heroes do this kind of stuff though. I can respect that.

Simon took a very quick glimpse at his phone, but he quickly put it back as soon as it was out, not wanting to be rude. Once Aegis had replied, Simon made a show of stepping to the side Well, don't let me slow you down. I'd like to stay with you though, if that's alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bone Boy (Open)   The Bone Boy (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bone Boy (Open)
Page 1 of 1