Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Vote_lcapUnexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Voting_barUnexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Vote_lcapUnexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Voting_barUnexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 7:47 pm

Nina would giggle at his cute face then his sudden tail wagging "well go pick something out that you like the look of then~" she said cheerily, the Nina clone was still downstairs behind the counter, taking a snooze while the store wasn't busy, her tails swishing slowly behind her.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 8:29 pm

Fox paused a minute as he saw another of Nina's clones. He could instantly tell it was a magical copy of her and not a twin or something. The reason he paused was due to some concern for his new friend.

"Doesn't it take a toll on you to keep using your magic like that? I mean I can use my own magic for awhile unless I'm pulling out some really complicated tricks, but such a steady use must be tiring right?" Fox asked, wondering how much of a strain it was to keep a duplicate around like that since his own magic was quite a bit different.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 9:24 pm

Nina shrugged "a little, when I use a lot of them to help tend to the store it really does tire me out but...when I need them I just have to deal with it" spoke the clone.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 9:30 pm

"Ah okay. It's just that I tire out pretty quick if I use the really advanced magic too much." Fox commented, finding the whole 'magical clone' trick to look pretty complicated. Of course if he'd really studied the technique he'd have found out that he could probably do something similar quite easily with his illusion magic. He simply too his friend's words at face value and started to browse the manga in the shop.

"Why are some in English and the others I can read fine?" Fox asked as he picked up two nearly identical manga, one written in English and the other and Japanese ( for those purists who frequented the shop ).
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 9:35 pm

"Well some English speakers strive to learn Japanese and like to read it in it's original form rather than the translated form" explained the clone "same with anime, some people like subs, some people only watch the pure Japanese version, and some people watch English dubbed anime, it's all a matter if preference" she added.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 9:48 pm

Fox tilted his head to one side as Nina explained things to him. He didn't understand much of what was being said, other than some people liked Japanese and some liked English. Whatever anime was, subs, dubs, all those went utterly over his head.

"I don't know what half of those words meant." Fox admitted bluntly, even more confused now than when he'd asked his earlier question.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 7:36 am

The Nina clone giggled "nevermind, just, some people like to read in English, some in Japanese" she said, she'd wait for him to pick what manga he wanted, curious to which he'd pick.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 4:34 pm

"Oh." Fox replied, finding the new explanation easier to understand. That out of the way he started to browse the manga a bit. It was hard for him to focus on just one with all the colorful covers that seemed to be vying for his attention.

After a few moments of searching he paused as he came to one with a set of ninjas with a large, nine-tailed, fox spirit behind them.

"What's this one about?" Fox asked as he flipped through it a bit, finding that the book had illustrations on every page as well as words. Since he'd picked up a Japanese copy it was easy for him to read it and soon he looked a little sad.

"Is this how humans still see me?" Fox asked as he showed a page to Nina that had the nine-tailed fox demolishing a city like a horrible monster.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 4:40 pm

Nina shook her head "that's Kyuubi, the nine tailed fox demon, different to us Kitsune" she explained "don't worry, you'll soon discover that people kinda idolise us because of how cute we are" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 4:51 pm

"But he's a nine-tailed fox too!" Fox said, not seeing how this depiction was supposed to be different. Of course he'd lived through a time where most humans really thought he was a demon and treated him as such.

"I hope you're right. Humans still sort of scare me... well most of them anyway." Fox quickly corrected himself, as he felt really comfortable around Adri. Of course she wasn't a normal human, and somehow that just made it easier for him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 5:05 pm

"Well I'll keep ya safe hun don't worry" said Nina with a wink, not really implying anything, it was just to look cool and confident. She would wait calmly for Fox to pick something out to read, wondering what he'd pick "you can pick more than one if you like" she added.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 5:13 pm

Fox set the upsetting manga back on the shelf and looked at a few more. He found one with a dragon-girl working as a maid for a human woman and let out a little laugh. After reading a few pages he seemed to be in a much better mood and decided he'd like to see where that story went. It was just so absurd to see a super powerful dragon working like that!

Fox continued to browse for a bit, finding a few more manga that seemed to center around non-human characters for the most part. He had a nice little stack when he was done browsing and presented them to Nina with a smile on his face.

"So how much are these?" Fox asked, obviously happy to pay his new friend for the books. After all he did know how to count money and such, as Adri had been quite adamant about him knowing that much.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 5:50 pm

Nina would look at them "hmm...half price for first time customers~ so $10" she said as she scanned them and pressed some buttons on the cash register then put them into a bag for him.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 5:56 pm

"That's not bad at all!" Fox said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a ball of money. He fiddled with it a bit until he pulled loose a ten dollar bill, which he handed over to Nina with a smile.

"I thought books were super expensive, but that's less than a big lunch costs." Fox cheerfully as he clutched his bag of manga to his chest. Then he sniffed the air a bit as a scent came to him.

"I think the udon is ready... maybe?" Fox asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 6:39 pm

Nina put the money into the cash register as the real Nina stood up and went to get them some nice looking bowls and chopsticks, putting the udon into them, the noodles swirling softly in the hot, flavourful broth. The clone would remain there "yeah it's ready Fox come on up" called the real Nina from above as she placed the bowls on the table with glasses of water, Nina would sit and wait at the table for Fox to return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next