Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Slivers' in Action! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Slivers' in Action! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Slivers' in Action! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Slivers' in Action! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Slivers' in Action! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Slivers' in Action! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Slivers' in Action! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Slivers' in Action! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Slivers' in Action! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Slivers' in Action! Vote_lcapThe Slivers' in Action! Voting_barThe Slivers' in Action! Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Slivers' in Action! Vote_lcapThe Slivers' in Action! Voting_barThe Slivers' in Action! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Slivers' in Action!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Slivers' in Action! Empty
PostSubject: The Slivers' in Action!   The Slivers' in Action! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:40 pm

Or rather, a lack thereof!

Alright, mostly due to Shadow's awesomeness, I have noticed that the Slivers are not getting nearly enough action they're supposed to get. So, I'm looking for some mysterious ebil place that not even the Titans would dare venture into.

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/f7-jump-city

(the last forum; Toxic Acres)

Alright, so that is the place where all the villains hang out and discuss things, the gangs meet, gangwars happen... big metropolitan city, Titans or not, is without these things and THAT is where they happen. They're Jump City's version of the Slums.

Basically I want a few villains, minor or major, depending your input, to band up and group there and then get discovered by Krious' awesome detective abilities. And then chaos ensues.

Anyone up for it?

((And with this, I reach 369 posts... hehe... 3... 69... pervy thing... hehe...))

Last edited by Simca on Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slivers' in Action!   The Slivers' in Action! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:44 pm

O_O Don't you guys have a villains thread where there's a meeting being held that krious could discover?
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Slivers' in Action!   The Slivers' in Action! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:25 pm

yah i think we have a villian meeting going on run by shadow lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slivers' in Action!   The Slivers' in Action! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:11 pm

The meeting probably shouldn't be crashed, though. The villains are planning some big plots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slivers' in Action!   The Slivers' in Action! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:07 pm

Yep, leave that one alone. But THANK YOU Simca! Us poor Slivers have nothing to do... D'= And while it is fun playing a villain, I like Shadow more.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
The Slivers' in Action! 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Slivers' in Action!   The Slivers' in Action! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:55 pm

Does this count for all villains, cause I still have one that is yet to be approved.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow

PostSubject: Re: The Slivers' in Action!   The Slivers' in Action! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:51 am

o.o Well, maybe AFTER you guys are done plotting evil schemes, Krious could discover them. Its not like you guys have to get caught... just fight and flee... xD

Where is the thread, though? I need to drop Bad Kara into it.
Back to top Go down
Apache
Apache

RPG character
Name: Logan Wolf
Code Name: Apache

PostSubject: Re: The Slivers' in Action!   The Slivers' in Action! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:52 am

In any case, I need to summon Emmy's beloved and get some answers from her. Then you can go and form a plan to lure Emmy out and kick his ass Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slivers' in Action!   The Slivers' in Action! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:27 pm

The thread is in the Docks, but imma be nice and give you a link.

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t597-calling-all-villains

There you go. Oh and... HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYSS! xDD It's already 2011 in Australia, I dunno about all you northern hemisphere people, but yeah. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slivers' in Action!   The Slivers' in Action! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:47 pm

I was thinking about having Katarzyna go on a melancholic rampage after fighting with her dad back in Poland. Perhaps she could be causing trouble? She's not technically a villain, but once Kat is enraged she can't control herself (this is her "Red" mode). I've even been thinking about turning her over to the dark side permanently; I think an electromaniacal wreck would make a good villain. WHOOPS IRONY.

Anyhow, I think it'd be fun. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Slivers' in Action!   The Slivers' in Action! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Slivers' in Action!
Page 1 of 1