Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
One of a kind (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
One of a kind (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
One of a kind (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
One of a kind (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
One of a kind (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
One of a kind (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
One of a kind (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
One of a kind (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
One of a kind (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
One of a kind (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOne of a kind (open) - Page 2 Voting_barOne of a kind (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
One of a kind (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOne of a kind (open) - Page 2 Voting_barOne of a kind (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

One of a kind (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

One of a kind (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of a kind (open)   One of a kind (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 3:00 am

Tanya was disappointed to see that her initial assault come up fruitless. Her smile flickering in disappointment a bit as she started to realize this wasn't going to be as easy and relaxing as she thought. When the beam of anti energy was shot towards her, Tanya held her hand and raised her barrier to block it... but it ate right through her magical energy. With wide eyes and a flicker of shock on her face, she refocused... but the matter started to dig into her soft childish hands and Tanya flew up quickly, hissing in pain.
"Lord of Chaos? A useless and terrible position. I should be doing the world a favor by eliminating it."

With that declaration, Tanya tried to use magic to speed up her healing process but despite the pain the process provided her hand did no healing. What was this horrible power that the Lord posessed. A flare of rage rose in her, and she growled as she pointed her gun at Jemmy again. The magical energy gathered slowly this time, she was done going easy. After about 4 seconds, the gun fired ruthlessly. It'd be easy to dodge with all that charging, but if it did hit the explosion would cause a decent amount of damage to the structure.
"Begone, Lord of the useless. My orders are to destroy those I deem a threat. Wicked, retreat or die. You're not a noticable threat."
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: One of a kind (open)   One of a kind (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 11:31 am

Hmm. It seemed that Tanya was more like Jemmy than initially thought. They both had some sort of protection barrier protecting them.

Jemmy did not appreciate Tanya's words. Chaos was useless? Now that was insulting. Jemmy could feel her blood getting hot. She had made Tanya angry, but Tanya had done the same thing to her.

Her counterpart was charging some big attack. With her shield down, Jemmy didn't exactly look forward to getting shot in the face. She shot another 4 beams of anti-energy at Tanya, trying to take her out before she could finish charging her attack. Unfortunately, the gun went off, and Jemmy barely managed to move out of the way at the last moment. The explosion shook the building, and the ceiling caved in.

As the dust settled, Wicked would find herself pleasantly alive. Neither she nor Jemmy were covered in debris. It was almost like something had devoured all the bricks, wood, and metal that would have fallen on them as the building collapsed. Naturally, Jemmy had not performed the same favor for Tanya, and expected the little look-a-like was now pancaked under several tons of brick, done in by her own actions.

Jemmy looked at Wicked. "Does this shirt really look that bad on me?" She also really needed to get some pants on.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: One of a kind (open)   One of a kind (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 11:26 pm

"To be honest, the world would be bland and boring without chaos since no one would be able to do anything fun anymore." Cat said causally and honestly while shrugging. She used her arm to block her eyes a bit as the explosion went off from the gun. She looked over her arm hearing her next statement then. "Now that's a bit rude, calling her useless and all that...."

As she looked at the two it seemed that she was the only one remotely mellow at the moment. She backed up when the ceiling caved in and looked over to Jemmy seeing that she had protected her. She smiled under her mask and let out a small chuckle as she shook her head to her and walked over to one of the corners of the debris and lifted up some of the debris to pull out a pair of pants and walked over to Jemmy kneeling down.

"On you, no... You look just fine." She said kindly to her offering her the pants. "Since the clothes i needed are buried now and the fight is over, I know another store we can go to  and get you a new shirt if you really don't like that one." She offered calmly and casually to her.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One of a kind (open)   One of a kind (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 5:40 pm

Tanya's attack seemed to do superb damage. Too much, in fact. The entire building seemed to be crumbling. The soldier sighed, flying upwards towards the ceiling and using her magic to deflect as much rubble as she could. The ache in her hand irritated her far less than the bruises she was sure would be forming on her shoulders from the pieces that were just too big to deflect.
When everything settled, Tanya clawed her way out of a small pile of rubble next to the large masses and sighed as the small tuff on her hair popped up again despied the rubble in her hair.
"Its so troublesome being a salaryman..."

She took a moment to find her gun in the mess, which wasn't too hard. Then cracked her neck and dusted off her pants. At least the other two were probably dead now, right?

As the though came to Tanya she paused and her ears twitched. Someone was talking about shirts. Dammit. They were still alive, and well enough to be casual. How troublesome...
Tanya flew up again, obsessively picking off rubble and brushing dust away as she hovered near the two again.
"Hn. I was pretty sure that would kill you. Why would a useless Lord of Chaos have so much power? Where's the justice in that..?"
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: One of a kind (open)   One of a kind (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 2:59 am

Jemmy pulled the pants on, hovering in the air a bit just to make it easier. They fit fairly well, but despite Wicked's words she was liking the shirt less and less. The thief offered to help her steal a more fashionable shirt.

Jemmy smiled, shyly. "I'd like that."

Jemmy jumped as she heard Tanya's voice again. This girl was still alive? It seemed that the little nazi was just as disappointed that Jemmy was still around.

It was time to end this. Jemmy grinned and chuckled. "If I'm so useless, then you should have problem taking a real hit from me. Stand still, and if you survive a direct hit from me, I'll let you kill me. Certainly, that doesn't scare you, does it? Or does it make you pee your pants, knowing that I'm stronger than you? You think you're stronger than me? Well I dare you to take it. Are you man enough?"

If this girl was anything like Jemmy, her own pride could be used against her. Hopefully, Jemmy could obliterate this girl if she took up the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: One of a kind (open)   One of a kind (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 3:00 pm

Cat smiled softly as she got the pants on and nodded to her seeing her smile. "Alright, Well then we can get going now the-" Cat heard Tanya then and sighed thinking, Wow... this girl was very disrespectful and rude... When she heard her comment on Jemmy's powers. Cat looked to Jemmy as she challenged her, she too wondered how much of a man a tiny little girl could be.

Cat though felt that the police were nearing so they needed to really get going soon... buuuut she stayed silent and let this play out, speaking up may just get her attacked which would be a bit of a bother.Was she being a bit mellow for the situation? yeah maybe but hey she was very decent at fighting herself and she also had Jemmy here too to back her if if she needed it. She was glad she made friends with Jemmy right about now.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One of a kind (open)   One of a kind (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 8:14 pm

Tanya scuffed at the situation. Was she getting goaded into some schoolyard dare? She might be young, but she was a Second Lieutenant in a respected mage army. She would not be so easily played. "How about you take mine firs-"
Tanya was cut off by the sound of obnoxious ringing from her comm device. Uh oh. Mother base was calling her in the middle of a situation like this. How troublesome. "Hn..."

With her groan, she put her finger to her ear, but kept her icy blue gaze on the Lord of Chaos.
"Yes..? Correct... Engaging hostiles... Request permission to exterminate... Repeat..?"

Tanya glared at the duo in front of her, her anger rising and mixing with disbelief.
"Acknowledged."

With that, Tanya put the comms down and lowered to the top of the pile of rubble, looking down at the two.
"Take me to this... other clothing store."

It came out as an order, not a request. Mother base gave the ceasefire order and commanded Tanya to investigate the so called Lord of Chaos.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: One of a kind (open)   One of a kind (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 3:53 am

Jemmy waited for what felt like a whole month for Tanya's decision. She started to counter-challenge Jemmy before her phone rang, apparently. Such an inconvenient device, Jemmy thought. It should have waited until they were done talking before ringing. Hmmm, maybe Jemmy could invent an app that would do that, and make millions of dollars, and have enough money to buy all the ice cream.

But that would take effort. And focus. And Jemmy really didn't know anything about cell phones.

Tanya seemed surprised by something and landed. She then told Jemmy and Wicked to bring her to the other clothing store.

Now it was Jemmy's turn to be surprised, but she recovered from it quick. "That's probably a good idea, because what you're wearing right now looks like a hippo threw up on a..." Jemmy suddenly held an imaginary cell phone up to her ear. "Hello? No. Nothing important. I'm fighting a chicken. Just a big chicken. Extra crispy, buttered up, human shaped chicken. Looks like she's too scared to let me hit her with even a wimpy little attack. Anyways, gotta go. Save me one of those cup-cakes."

Jemmy put her imaginary phone in her pants pocket and looked at Tanya. "Where were we? Oh yes, the clothing store. How do I know you won't attack me again?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One of a kind (open)   One of a kind (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 1:34 am

Cat watched the two dare each other to take each others attacks first before Tanya stopped just to take a call.... Well this was an interesting night now wasn't it? Watching her lower down she rose an eyebrow in surprise at the request... was she seriously telling them to take the chick who just tired to kill them to the clothing store with them...? She let out a small 'heh' at jemmys dis on the girl's clothes, it was rude yes but the girl deserved a little rudeness after her own hostile r rudeness towards them.

She smirked watching jemmy mock the girl though she didn't step into the conversation between the two since well they were communicating so well together alone as it was... that and it was far better to just let them handle their own stuff rather than butt in since that would just pull in way too much attention on her and she wasn't really gonna strive if she got caught in the cross fire at all of their two attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of a kind (open)   One of a kind (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of a kind (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2