Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Shivering Jemmy Vote_lcapShivering Jemmy Voting_barShivering Jemmy Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Shivering Jemmy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

Shivering Jemmy Empty
PostSubject: Shivering Jemmy   Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 11:35 pm

"You can do whatever you want. I'm not here to stop you. I am here to kill you if you make the wrong choice."

{Princess Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade}

Shivering Jemmy 1ff2be12df2d24a8557eaeeb882884c4_480

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: Princess Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade
Nickname(s): n/a
Codename: n/a
Alias(es): n/a
Race: Outsider – Lord of Chaos
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color:
Height: 4' 11”
Weight: 84 pounds
Other Traits:

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers
-Cosmic Physiology-
-Flight-
Jemmy can fly at up to 50 miles per hour, effortlessly. She can only carry 84 pounds while flying.
-Self Sustaining-
She does not require food, water, air, or sleep. She can exist comfortably in the vacuum of space. She is immune to poison.
-Amortality-
Jemmy cannot truly die because she is not a living creature to begin with. She is older than the universe, and will outlive it. She does not age. If Jemmy's body is damaged to the point where a human would die, her body will disappear. 24 hours later, she will appear in a random part of the world, fully healed from any and all injuries.

-{Power one} Chaos Shield
Jemmy can create a powerful, invisible, form fitting shield to protect her from harm. The shield is especially effective against elemental attacks. Physical attacks are required to shatter the Chaos Shield. Multiple hits on multiple locations at the same time can shatter the shield, as can attacks made by opponents with at least 5 tons of strength.
-Sub Power- Chaos Mind
Jemmy is immune to mental attacks and telepathy. Attempting to stay in her mind for two long will threaten a telepath with temporary insanity.
-Sub Power- Chaos Portal
Jemmy can create a tear in space, making a portal to a location distant. Creating these portals takes 5 seconds of concentration, so it isn't ideal for escaping a fight. It is, however, convenient for taking a field trip across the planet. This is disorienting for others who go through the portal. The portals are also inaccurate, unless it is used at short distance. The portals stay open for 5 seconds after Jemmy travels through it, allowing other people to follow her.

-{Power two} Destruction
Jemmy can destroy matter at will. This appears in the form of black anti-energy that Jemmy can manipulate. She can make orbs or beams of this black anti-energy to attack with.
=Speed= This black anti-energy is not in harmony with the physical world, limiting its speed. Beams are limited to 100 miles per hour. 1 foot orbs are also limited to 100 miles per hour, but larger orbs are progressively slower. 6 foot orbs are the slowest, at 50 miles per hour.
=Size= Beams are limited to very small diameter, only about as long and wide across as a pencil. Orbs can become much bigger, up to 6 feet in diameter. The bigger the orb, the more matter it will devour.
=Casting Time= Beams can be fired immediately, with a simple guesture like pointing a finger. Orbs, however, require 1 second per foot in size to conjure, up to a max of 6 seconds to conjure a 6 foot across orb.
=Distance= Destruction beams can travel a max distance of 500 feet before they will fizzle out to nothing. Destruction orbs can travel a distance of 1000 feet per foot of size, up to 6000 feet for a six foot orb.
=Number= Jemmy can conjure up to 2 beams at a time, one from a finger on each hand. She can conjure 2 orbs at the same time, 1 in each hand.
=Duration= Beams are six inches long, are fired immediately, and require a 1 second cool down before she can fire another one. This means she cannot simply 'trace' her beam around the room after an opponent. Orbs can be held indefinitely, instead of fired right away, before being thrown. There is a 1 second delay before orbs can be reformed.
=Effort= Jemmy can continue shooting off beams and orbs with no effort. She cannot run out of 'mana.'
=Control= Jemmy is not able to control the direction of beams or orbs after they have been fired.
=The Lazy Method= Jemmy can simply cause an object she can see to fade out of existance. Crackling black traces of Destruction can be seen on the object while she does this. This requires no movement on her part, but cannot be used on items being worn or held by a Player Character, nor does it work on the Player Character themself. It will work against random wimpy non-supporting npcs, buildings, small objects, ect, and is meant purely for dramatic effect. Jemmy will never and can never think to or accidentally use the Lazy Method on PC's in any way because plot convenience.
-Sub Power- Healing Canceling
Jemmy's Destruction attacks cancel out any healing factor and prevent healing from any source for 24 hours. Anyone killed by Destruction cannot be returned to life. They no longer exist. It will hurt you, and you will stay hurt, at least until the next day.
-Sub Power- Devouring Darkness
Magical, special, intangible, and unbreakable characters and objects can still be devoured by the anti-energy, though any of those attributes might slow the damage slightly. There is no true way to continuously block Destruction. It also cannot be absorbed by those who can absorb energy. It is destruction, and it will eat you.

Skills
-She speaks many, but not all languages.
-She can read hieroglyphs and other ancient texts.
-She knows the location of every ice cream store in Jump City, and many others around the world.

Physical Weaknesses
-Weak Body. Because Jemmy exclusively possesses children, her body is physically weak. Don't expect her to carry anything heavy of throw an especially damaging punch.

-Anti-Magic Attacks that hit Jemmy will remove her all powers. It is even possible to permanently destroy Jemmy if she is killed by anti-magic. Nth Metal is a well-known source of anti-magic, though there are rumored to be other sources as well.
-Ancient Runes. Those who search through ancient texts or who have studied magic may come across a series of ancient symbols that can ward a building, preventing Jemmy from entering it.
-Power copying. If someone stole or duplicated Jemmy's Destruction power, they would be able to use it to quickly eat through Jemmy's Chaos shield, destroy her body, and permanently kill Jemmy. However, it should be noted that the reverse would also be true. If someone stole Jemmy's Chaos shield, Jemmy would be able to destroy it with her Destruction power.

Mental Weaknesses
-Anarchist- Jemmy is not a team player. She does not listen to instructions, orders, or commands. She does whatever she wants, and nobody can make her do otherwise.
-Quick to anger- Insulting Jemmy will earn her hatred. She will forgive a mean word or two, usually with a thinly veiled threat. But if you push her, she will lose her temper and vow to destroy you, your family, your clan, your people, and your memory. When she is angry, of course, she is not thinking clearly, and her combat abilities will actually be less effective. So there is temporary gain in insulting her, but at a long-term cost.
-Immature- Jemmy makes plans, plots, and schemes, but rarely has the mental discipline to actually see any of them out. She will often become bored with her own ideas and go do something harmless instead.
-Bribery- Jemmy can be bribed with ice cream. This can allow her to be largely taken advantage of, but there are limits. She won't let you kill her loved ones for a cone of ice cream, but she might kill a stranger for you.

Equipment
-A balloon.

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality
In spite of her age, Jemmy sees herself as a child. She enjoys being around children more than other age groups. Jemmy is always searching for something fun to do or something new to see. She hates being bored, and has a very short attention span. Full of abundant energy, she is usually moving around in some way, whether bouncing on her feet, floating around in the air, or dancing absent-mindedly. She is impulsive, quick to love, quick to hate, and slow to feel regret. She enjoys toying with people, asking them difficult questions or making them feel uncomfortable with her antics. Her intellect is vast when she wants it to be, though her tastes and behavior remains that of a spoiled child.

-Balloons
-Fish
-Riddles
-Dancing anywhere there is music.

Dislikes
-Boredom. She can't sit in one place for two long.
-Rules. Nobody tells her what to do.

Habits/Hobbies
-Shivering. Jemmy is almost always shivering, whether she is cold or not.
-Dancing. Jemmy loves music and loves to move.
-Amusement. Jemmy will set up fights, make bets, quiz random people with trivia, and travel to new and exotic locations, all for the sake of her own amusement.

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Kyte Avytrius (preboot adopted father), Rain Lynn Bow (preboot adopted mother), Annie and Rico (preboot daughters).
Place of Origin: Chaos
History
Jemmy is a Lord of Chaos, a being who has existed longer than the universe. For ages, she has represented the interests of Chaos as an ambassador, with the goal to maintain balance with Order. She has been clashing with Order through diplomacy, intimidation, and combat for thousands of years.
That said, Jemmy has been bored. The Lords of Chaos are not sociable, so she has spent much time alone in the Realm of Chaos. Her boredom, curiosity, and desire for companionship led her to seek out other worlds. Thousands of years ago, she crashed on Earth after a battle with the Lords of Order. Her crash destroyed a snowy mountaintop village. Badly injured, and currently having the form of a fire elemental, Jemmy was weak and cold. A human girl approached her, showing the cosmic entity compassion. Jemmy ate the girl to regain her strength, before taking on the girl's likeness. She even developed a habit of constantly shivering, mimicking the cold child in the snow.
A few more thousand years passed, and Jemmy began taking frequent vacations to Earth. She took the role of a witch who would perform magical favors for amusement. One of these missions brought her to Egypt, to kill Cleopatra. There she met and battled a demon named Kyte Avytrius, the Sin of Wrath. To spite her, Wrath killed Cleopatra himself, denying Jemmy a real victory. Jemmy became so angry at Wrath that she vowed to destroy him. She then 'gave him a heart,' forcing him to feel the emotion of love before threatening to destroy it to achieve her revenge.
A little over a decade ago, Jemmy disguised herself, seduced Kyte, and gave birth to their child, Rico. Jemmy had planned to kill their daughter to get revenge on Kyte, but ended up becoming friends with her daughter. During this time she also had a second daughter, Annabelle, whom she also befriended.
A moment that marked the primary change in Jemmy's life was when she met Rain Lynn Bow, the Virtue of Love. Nobody had shown love to Jemmy after learning what she really was. Rain was different. She gave Jemmy pure, compassionate love. This event put Jemmy on a journey to become a better person, to do some good in the world.
Eventually, she came to terms with Kyte. The two forgave each other. Rain and Kyte got married, and brought Jemmy and Rico with them to travel the world. It was a perfect life.
But like all things, it had to come to an end.
Jemmy suddenly woke up in Jump City. While many things were familiar, it was clear that the world had changed. Nobody seemed to know who she was. She had no idea where her family was, or even if they still existed. (Yes, Jemmy remembers the preboot universe). As her confusion turned to desperation, she decided that she would do whatever it would take to bring back the old world, even if she had to destroy this one.

Last edited by Dar on Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Shivering Jemmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shivering Jemmy   Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:47 am

Destruction - How big can these orbs and beams be? How far do they go? Can she continually use this power to shoot lasers off every few seconds? With the amount of damage these things do we need to be sure about how it can be used. I'm relatively sure this is more of a clarification thing, and if you plan on using it the way it seems like you do we should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

Shivering Jemmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shivering Jemmy   Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 3:40 am

Silly me. I forgot to mention some very important information. I appologize. I had planned on providing more info. I believe I have now made the power specifics easy to reference and understand. Please let me know if there is anything you want me to get rid of. I know this is a very strong attack power, and I'm willing to make changes if you feel they are necessary.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Shivering Jemmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shivering Jemmy   Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 12:15 pm

I think we're really close here. I would like a little more counter play to the orbs, though. Could we make them slower the bigger they are? 6 foot orbs moving 100 mph is a little hard to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

Shivering Jemmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shivering Jemmy   Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 2:03 am

Of course. Your requested change has been made. They now move slower the bigger they are, with the 6 foot orbs being limited to 50 miles per hour.

Please let me know if there is anything else I should do.

Thank you.

-Dar
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Shivering Jemmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shivering Jemmy   Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 2:07 am

Sounds good to me! Onto your next approval.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

Shivering Jemmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shivering Jemmy   Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 2:13 am

Jenny creeps over cautiously she heard stories about jemmy and preboot jenny. she spots her and flees leaving the

Shivering Jemmy Untitl19

sticker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shivering Jemmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shivering Jemmy   Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shivering Jemmy
Page 1 of 1