Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Shivering Jemmy Vote_lcapShivering Jemmy Voting_barShivering Jemmy Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Shivering Jemmy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shivering Jemmy Empty
PostSubject: Shivering Jemmy   Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:10 am

"You look tasty."

Shivering Jemmy

Shivering Jemmy Jemmy10

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade
Codename: Jemmy
Nickname(s): “Princess of Chaos”
Alias(es):
Birth date: Ageless and Eternal
Classification: Cosmic Abstract (Shallow Category), Lord of Chaos
Affiliation: Chaotic Evil

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 4’
Weight: 70 pounds
Other:
Jemmy is constantly shivering although she is not cold. She will sometimes wear clown make-up. A red balloon is always either in her hand or floating behind her. This balloon can form eyes and a large, sharp-toothed mouth.
Shivering Jemmy Jemmys10

===POWERS===

Powers:
Eternal Body- Jemmy heals from physical damage almost instantly. Severed limbs, and even her head will grow back. This is done magically, so her severed body parts will disappear and then reappear back on her body, as if she were simply putting herself back together.

Teleportation- She can teleport at will. Teleporting into a specific area is difficult unless she has been there before or if she can see it. Otherwise, she can teleport within an approximate area anywhere in the world, within 10 miles of her goal. She must have a destination in mind before she teleports.

Raw Magic- Jemmy is filled with powerful magic. She has never taken the time to learn spells, even though she has a huge potential for it. Instead, she has developed her magic into a few useful abilities.

-Sensory- She can sense, or rather ‘smell,’ magic and determine where magical auras are coming from. She also likes eating magical things, so watch out. The distance she can sense people depends on how much magic they have. Normal people she can sense within 100 feet. Magic users she can sense within a mile. Lords of Chaos and Order she can sense from across the universe.

-Magic Bullets- She can shoot bullets made of pure magic from her fingertips. Other than being magical in nature, they act like normal bullets. They disappear after use. The range is as far as she can see.

-Magic Stream- She can unleash a deadly stream of magical fire from her mouth. It has very low kinetic force (so it can’t knock over brick walls), but will burn what it touches like fire. The magical fire dissipates after about 100 feet.

-Black Hole- Jemmy can create a magical vortex that will absorb magical and elemental energy.

-Magic Bomb- Jemmy can create an orb of magic about a foot in diameter. She can throw this only at about 50 miles per hour, but she can detonate it at will. The orb itself is not affected by gravity, and will continue on in the direction Jemmy throws it. The explosion has a diameter of 20 feet, and has enough force to destroy a heavily armored tank.

-Imbued Strength- In her normal form, Jemmy can channel her magic into her body, giving her the strength to lift 10 tons.

Self Alteration- Jemmy can alter the size and shape of her body with little limitation. On a small scale, she can increase the size of her mouth for eating bigger bites of food (or for just scaring people). On a large scale, she can ‘inflate’ her body, turning into a 14 foot tall, disfigured, version of herself. In this form, she has strength equal to that of Superboy, being able to lift about 100 tons. Since she doesn’t like looking so hideous, she only uses this form when she is really angry or in danger.

Weaknesses:
Nth Metal- An extremely rare metal that negates magic. This would obviously be a danger to Jemmy. It would weaken her and has the potential to kill her. The only known location of Nth metal on Earth is Hawk Girl’s mace, but in the wake of the Thanagarian invasion, there are sure to be similar weapons spread around the planet.

Ice Cream- The little girl has a love of ice cream. She craves it. Try bribing her with it, and you are likely to succeed. If she is already trying to kill you, giving her sweets of any kind might save your life. She will generally stop whatever she is doing to eat something with sugar. Just make sure you're far away from her by the time she is done eating it.

Light weight- Jemmy is very light. Getting hit by powerful attacks will send her flying. Also, she cannot fly, so non-magical telekinesis could trap her defenseless in the air.

Evil at Heart- Attacks that target the evil in one’s heart still affect Jemmy and will hurt her.

Psionics- Her mind is full of chaos, so Jemmy cannot form a good defense against psionic attacks. Be warned, though, if you want to venture inside her mind. Once there, you will be face to face with the Devourer, a massive creature that dwells in Jemmy’s mind.

Blessed/Holy Weapons cause wounds that take much more effort to heal. Such wounds heal slower, and each subsequent blessed/holy attack increases that time even more. Eventually, she could be killed with these weapons, but she is likely to teleport to safety before that happens.

If her familiar is badly damaged or destroyed, she must leave the material plane until it is fixed or replaced.

No Fighting training- Jemmy relies on her abilities, and has no training in fighting technique.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Balloons, the color red, ice cream, dolls, bath robes, dresses, make-up, clowns, destruction, chaos.

Dislikes:
Government, peace, quiet, Lords of Order, Agents of Order, superheroes, boredom, the Spectre.

Strengths:
Jemmy is a capable fighter, although she relies on sheer force and aggression rather than technique. Jemmy is also good at tricking people.

Skills:
Her appearance is deceiving: Jemmy has had thousands of years to practice both intimidation and diplomacy. By studying someone, she can figure out what makes them tick, and what they ultimately want.

Equipment:
Familiar- Most familiars resemble a creature native to earth. Not Jemmy’s. Her familiar is a magical, living red balloon that can move on its own. It can float in the air, even pulling Jemmy along with it, at speeds of 40 miles per hour. When Jemmy teleports, it teleports with her, and must always be close by to her. The balloon can form eyes and a large, sharp-toothed mouth. Anything that gets eaten by the balloon ends up in a pocket dimension. Jemmy can use this pocket dimension for storage if she needs to, using her balloon like a suitcase. Unlike normal balloons, Jemmy’s familiar cannot be popped with a single piercing blow. It is not filled with air, but with flesh like a living creature. Yes, her balloon can bleed. The balloon is fairly resilient to physical damage, but a firm beating will damage it enough to send Jemmy into a retreat. The balloon can manipulate it's string, which it can use to hold things with the strength of a normal person.

Habits/Quirks:
Always seems to be shivering. When she gets angry her eyes twitch and turn orange. She sometimes talks to her balloon, although it doesn’t seem to have any intelligence. Besides ice cream, Jemmy enjoys eating the bodies of her fallen enemies, particularly beings of magical power. She doesn’t seem to get stronger by doing this.

Personality:
Jemmy is the source of shallow, selfish desires.

Jemmy is extremely hyper. She acts like an innocent little girl in order to hide the evil, maniacal monster that she is inside. She enjoys torturing people to the death. That said, she is always looking for ‘friends,’ who are more like slaves. Jemmy uses people to accomplish what she wants, playing with them like toys.

Jemmy is a cannibal, and eats people for the fun of it. She likes eating people with magical auras the most (although her love of ice cream overrides even that). She believes that she gets stronger by eating magical beings, but this is not true.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: the Shallow Brigade, all cosmic Abstracts , Chaos (father), Delirium (mother)
Place of Origin: The higher planes of reality.
Current City: Jump City/ Steel City
History:
When the universe was made, the cosmic Abstracts were also made. The Abstracts were the forces that would manifest themselves through the universe as emotions. Delight was one of these powerful cosmic entities, in control of happiness. However, after joining Lucifer in the rebellion against God, Delight was punished by the promise of damnation to Hell after the end of the world. Seeking a remedy for this, Delight transformed herself into Delirium. The disguise did not fool God, however. Delirium then joined a group called “the Eternals,” a band of fallen entities who wanted to wreak havoc upon the universe. They were eventually destroyed in a final fight against the archangel Michael. Delirium was the only survivor.

Delirium ran far away, into the far reaches of the universe, where she met Chaos. Chaos made Delirium one of his wives and together they created a race known as the Shallows. One of their children, Jemmy quickly became the leader of the Shallows. They wanted to make her their queen, but Jemmy insisted that she be known only as their Princess.

For thousands of years, Jemmy was content to live in the cosmos with her brothers and sisters as her servants. Eventually, however, Jemmy joined the cosmic organization known as the Lords of Chaos. The Lords of Chaos tried to steal the keys to Hell so that they could control it. They were stopped by Dream.

The Lords of Chaos, however, were not ready to just lie down and die. They crafted a plan to redeem themselves in God’s eyes. The Lords of Chaos now want to spread Chaos across the universe in hopes of forcing humanity to become stronger, a deed so good that they hope it will buy them salvation. The Lords of Order have been in constant warfare with them during the last few thousand years, trying to stop the spread of Chaos. The two forces have formed a universal balance.

Jemmy has recently been punished by Mordru, the leader of the Lords of Chaos. Mordru said that she was too weak to be useful. After beating most of her power out of her, he threw her down to Earth. After serving as the Headmistress of the HIVE for a while, Jemmy proved to Mordru to be of use, although Mr. Keeper's constant whining might have been the real reason. Mordru allowed Jemmy to restore her former power.

Last edited by Dar on Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:45 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

Shivering Jemmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shivering Jemmy   Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:53 am

I'd rather give this one to Emblem or Krious.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

Shivering Jemmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shivering Jemmy   Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:09 am

Well, I just came back from a rather interesting 5 days of complete anarchy, so this might just be me, but uh..

No. This character is way out of any league I've ever known.

I believe one would wish for some clarification, so here it is:

Eternal / Above and Beyond Death. She cannot be killed except by a few...And most of those, I don't know/never heard of. Who are all of these people? Is anyone on this site actually one of those? If I believe hardly anyone on this site is, she basically cannot be killed or defeated (And if some on this site are the specified people, most still won't qualify in any case) , especially not with her second power.

On a side note, I had an idea to create an archangel type of charactyer once, but if I would ever make one, he or she would have to be insanely powerful to tackle this particular character.

Self-Alteration. I get this power, but it basically means she can become any length, shape or size as she sees fit. Now I could wonder how long this would take, but why would it be relevant, seeing hardly anything can harm her while she changes. My first thing in battle as Jemmy would be becoming a skyscaper and smashing the entire city. And I am reading an increase in speed as she grows larger, or is that a mere typo/misreading?

Cosmic Mind. She can sense but not be sensed at will. Fair enough. But next to that, no telepathy/mind control or possession. Right, so is there really a way to hurt her or even be able to deal with her remotely?

Cosmic Travel. I'm going to leave this one, I don't know if she can travel the earth quickly but retreating into space is the last thing to deal with on this list.

Dar, try to understand here. There's a distinct reason why I make this a bit too clear... if she were to be allowed, almost all heroes or villains could much rather commit suicide or bow down to their new respective lord. That one balloon (to me, her one true weakness as boredom can be prevented in a plethora of ways and whilst she might be hurt by magic cancelling metal, she cannot die or truly be defeated due to her forementioned powers...)

I'm going to throw out a few comparisons here...

She's able to hide her aura from Emblem, but will nevertheless never be defeated by him. She can change her shape better then any other shapeshifter (including JaK and many others) and unless Necatii is one of those entities you speak of, she cannot be killed/subdued/defeated. Whilst teleporters such as Krious Alistair would be able to hide from her (seeing she cannot have remote vision due to her still childish nature) they cannot ever hope to do anything but pop her balloon, and be safe for a day. One day.

I could continue and name multiple other heroes but I want you to think on this on your own. Would one of your other character have even the slightest chance of survival? How does Jemmy balance up against all other superheroes villains next to that one Achilles Heel-ballon thing?

I foresee a lot of difficulty with balance in that regard. I personally cannot allow such an entity, even if I'm in an advisory position. In all fairness, I will politely ask Krious for his views on the matter.

If any of this was too hard, you will have to excuse me for it. I believe it is the clearest and fastest way, and you'll know what I try to say, seeing you are well known with the site and it's approval process.

Kind Regards,

Emblem
Back to top Go down

Shivering Jemmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shivering Jemmy   Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:12 pm

Emblem,

Thank you for reviewing Jemmy. I don't blame you for rejecting her. As you said, she is way too strong right now. I've been sick recently and my mind hasn't been as sharp as normal.

I would like a chance to redeem Jemmy, if that's all right with you. I will weaken her powers and give her actual weaknesses instead of (or in addition to) the balloon. I will make her on par with the other characters of this site.

Again, thank you for looking this over in such detail. I hope you will allow me to edit this character to make her acceptable.

-Dar
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

Shivering Jemmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shivering Jemmy   Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:19 pm

Don't mention it, and since Jemmy is your character, she is your creation. If you wish to change her, feel free to do so.

There's never been a problem with a character not being approved in the first, or any, try Wink
Back to top Go down

Shivering Jemmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shivering Jemmy   Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:54 pm

Finally done. I'm now 'officially' happy with this character. She still can't be hurt, but she can't hurt anyone else, either. She is essentially a non-combatant. I hope that these changes are enough to make Jemmy acceptable.

Sorry about changing my mind so frequently. I will stand with these powers unless you tell me they still need work.

Thank you for your patience.

-Dar
Back to top Go down

Shivering Jemmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shivering Jemmy   Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:17 am

Assuming the history. likes, etc... are in order with powers, which I already expect them to be so due to you being a Gmod afterall. I have reviewed the powers section and don't see them as godmodish as of this moment and thus;

Shivering Jemmy Venom_45
Back to top Go down

Shivering Jemmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shivering Jemmy   Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:46 am

I have changed Jemmy's powers, and would appreciate another staff member taking a look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shivering Jemmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shivering Jemmy   Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shivering Jemmy
Page 1 of 1